PDA

View Full Version : Traveling - Japan Expo Pics Up!

Nadeshiko
12-01-2002, 01:21 AM
Just like what the title says! ^.~

http://scarlet-rhapsody.com/traveling/japanexpo02/index.htm

I still have to write more text on the website. Until then, I hope you enjoy the pictures I have at the moment. I have a flight to catch tomorrow at noon. It's been nice seeing you all again, and it's been nice seeing new faces, too! Hope we all can keep in contact! My contact stuffs are in my profile, so feel free to talk to me anytime, nya! Anyways, Japan Expo was a slow going con. The masquerade show was fun to watch. Congrats to Al, Kitty, Lineligh, the Baby Neko Twins, and Wayne Number 2 for winning. Can't go wrong with some "Yatta!"

So much for the debut of my digital camera. ^^v That does it for 2002!

Bell-chan
12-01-2002, 01:39 AM
Wow! That was fairly quick ^_^ You didn't have any pictures of me XD haha I managed to stay out of a few more pictures...Congratulations to all that won! The KH Squalls were just...hilarious. :D I feel stupid for even attempting to step on that stage...-_- at least I was not alone ;)

Sana-chan
12-01-2002, 10:26 AM
Oh yay!! Piccies XD. That was nice meeting up with you again for Japan Expo! (pokes the American Airline pics) So funny XD. That was fun winning 3rd at el masquerade. Woooooo. Too bad you didn't get any piccies of me as Yuna.

Nadeshiko
12-01-2002, 10:47 AM
Wah! My digi cam batteries were running out! ;_; Oh, and congrats winning, too! *hughug* But, I do have a pic of you as Yuna from Comic Con. Those pics will be up later this week! ^^v Nice seein' ya agains!

Note to self: bring extra batteries...

Sana-chan
12-01-2002, 02:22 PM
Weeee Comic Con pics! Fun fun XD. Can't wait for those hehe. I have a few of you two from Comic Con. Right now my JE film is being developed (sighs impatiently) lol.

Bell-chan
12-01-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Sana-chan
Oh yay!! Piccies XD. That was nice meeting up with you again for Japan Expo! (pokes the American Airline pics) So funny XD. That was fun winning 3rd at el masquerade. Woooooo. Too bad you didn't get any piccies of me as Yuna. ^_^ I had my friend take pictures (front row, center! XD). I'm sure she took at least one of yours. Once I develop them, I'll scan them onto my computer. I thought yours was lovely, Sana-chan ^_^ Congratulations.

Sana-chan
12-01-2002, 07:46 PM
Awww thankyou!! XD (huggles)

Mink
12-01-2002, 11:12 PM
Im going to be putting my Japan expo pics up in a few minutes here on this site! Yea!

Registration
12-01-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Bell-chan
^_^ I had my friend take pictures (front row, center! XD). I'm sure she took at least one of yours. Once I develop them, I'll scan them onto my computer. I thought yours was lovely, Sana-chan ^_^ Congratulations.

The pack horse says:
Hopefully those pictures came out nice, because I suck at picture taking and well yeah you ran out of film right after the Squalls. If they came out bad you can hit me. >_< Bell-chan has fanboys. :D

Mink
12-02-2002, 12:54 AM
YEA! my pics are up! but where is our good friend Eurobeat king?

Bell-chan
12-02-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Registration
Bell-chan has fanboys. :D T_T; ....right...anyway, those pictures better develop properly!! oh yeah where's "my" key club pom pom? >=D *will charge next time*

L to the 3rd
12-02-2002, 01:28 AM
oh no..i brought my chocobo but i didnt' wear squall until like the last 2 hours of JE today. X_X;;;

Bell-chan
12-02-2002, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by L to the 3rd
oh no..i brought my chocobo but i didnt' wear squall until like the last 2 hours of JE today. X_X;;; aww..I couldn't go today (it's almost yesterday @_@). But that's ok, maybe next time ^_^ I loved your performances! (I was a little too shy to say hi or anything XD)

Mink
12-02-2002, 02:54 AM
Ditto! You guys were great!

L to the 3rd
12-02-2002, 03:10 AM
:o ooh...thank you! ^_^;; omg.. i was really horrible after the cosplay contest though..i hope no one was watching.

aaaah bell-chan ...err..which costume were you wearing again? sorry that i can't remember, i was totally having a brain fart over the weekend. ^_^;

I wish I coulda watched the cosplay contest but i was like getting nekkid backstage for the next act ;_; but yea..congrats to the winners and to everyone who was brave enuff to enter. thanks!

Bell-chan
12-02-2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by L to the 3rd
:o ooh...thank you! ^_^;; omg.. i was really horrible after the cosplay contest though..i hope no one was watching.

aaaah bell-chan ...err..which costume were you wearing again? sorry that i can't remember, i was totally having a brain fart over the weekend. ^_^;

I wish I coulda watched the masquerade
but i was like getting nekkid backstage for the next act ;_; but yea..congrats to the winners and to everyone who was brave enuff to enter. thanks! I was wearing Selphie, and my friend nekochan was Rinoa ^_^

Sana-chan
12-02-2002, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Mink
YEA! my pics are up! but where is our good friend Eurobeat king?

Weee piccies! Who were you up there? My sis (KH Riku) said that Amalla was looking for me hehe.

Famira Damaris
12-02-2002, 09:37 AM
Hey...Sana-chan, weren't you that girl from KH (I never played the game tho)?

*super death glomps Mink* XD Hey, you caught the Matrixy Flying Glomp. XD

Iori E
12-02-2002, 12:51 PM
Your digi cam ran out of batteries? Even though you had to go out and buy some? That must've been a lot of batteries you needed... :o

The page is killing my poor 56K connection. ;_; But other than that, great pics. Brings back memories already.

Mink
12-02-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Famira Damaris
Hey...Sana-chan, weren't you that girl from KH (I never played the game tho)?

*super death glomps Mink* XD Hey, you caught the Matrixy Flying Glomp. XD

LOL That glomp was awsome! I love how it was like a mid air action shot....I only wish my digital cam wasnt so fuzzy!

Sana chan, yeah I hung out with your sis a little! She is so awsome! And you did the coolest yuna dance....my ballerina friend was super jelous! :skidude2:

L to the 3rd
12-02-2002, 03:21 PM
omg who was the really kick ass Riku?? (er i thin it's Riku, from Kingdom hearts)

Mink
12-02-2002, 06:46 PM
Oh that was....oh crap I forgot her name!!!! Im so horrible! But I hung out with her tons she is the nicest person ever! Cant wait to hang at AX!

Sana-chan
12-02-2002, 06:58 PM
L to the 3rd > That kick ass Riku is my sister lol wooo XD!! She's fun lol. She randomly decided to be Riku when I randomly decided to be Kairi. I was all happy too cuz I haven't seen any posessed funny spider-man outfit looking Riku's before! If only she had the keyblade...

Famira Damaris > Yesh yesh, I was the Kairi running around for about 2 hours before changing into Yuna XD.

Mink > Ahhh thankyou!!! (huggles and squishles) Weeeeee XD I was all supar focusing on balancing cuz dancing on carpet (which the stage was) has always been a difficult thing for me @_@. But it's ok cuz it was fun! I'm glad everyone liked it XD.

Famira Damaris
12-02-2002, 09:42 PM
Wahh! I was sitting near her in the first Hiro Yuuki panel thing. XD Very kick-ass Riku. *cackles*

Wahh, I saw the dance - I was like; OO! *and then* Squishheee....*grin* I loved the dance. ^^

LOL That glomp was awsome! I love how it was like a mid air action shot....I only wish my digital cam wasnt so fuzzy!

Hey, I wonder if anyone got the Telephone Booth Eating the Cosplayers. :P Still, blurry or not, it looked like our Yamato was going to kick our Taichi (well, he was doing Harry Potter) in his chin. *L* Great picture. XD!!!

Okitasan
12-03-2002, 02:02 AM
oh nooo i forgot to look for the cars. lol
oh well

hello everybody it is I. you should kno me iori :P

Is cosplaylab.com not working for anybody else or is it just my computer?

FlameSniperRei
12-03-2002, 12:48 PM
*.* did anyone watch Hiro Yuuki sing? He's SUCH a good singer!!!!!!!!!!

Mink
12-03-2002, 01:23 PM
No cosplay lab wasnt working for me either...your not alone.

Famira Damaris
12-03-2002, 02:56 PM
I liked Hiro Yuuki before, but now I adore him. He's so kawaii. :P And I think he sings much better live. ^^

Bell-chan
12-03-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by FlameSniperRei
*.* did anyone watch Hiro Yuuki sing? He's SUCH a good singer!!!!!!!!!! Yeah ^_^ we were backstage @_@ It was a cool performance! Sailor Jamboree's performances rocked too! XD

L to the 3rd
12-03-2002, 04:43 PM
thanks! ^_^ Hiro Yuuki is such a cute lil' bishie w/ a gorgeous voice..

ooh no..i'm turning into a rabid fan-girl.

Okitasan
12-03-2002, 04:56 PM
hiro yuuki rules :P he signed my ID card lol

FlameSniperRei
12-03-2002, 06:06 PM
coool!
We got him to sign our program book, on the page where it has his bio ^.^v

Sana-chan
12-03-2002, 07:37 PM
I wanted him to sign my driver's license, but I think that's illegal lol.

FlameSniperRei
12-04-2002, 01:27 PM
lol! that would be illegal ^.^ but cool nevertheless!

Famira Damaris
12-04-2002, 01:44 PM
coool!
We got him to sign our program book, on the page where it has his bio ^.^v

Waah...my sister did the same thing, but everyone was stuffing all of THEIR programs into her backpack (she was the Official Backpack Ho) and somewhere along the way things got mixed up and she lost the autographed one. She's all mad. xX;

FlameSniperRei
12-04-2002, 06:10 PM
O.O aww r u sure its missing? check ur trashcans!!!

Famira Damaris
12-05-2002, 09:25 AM
I think she's given up now. u_u; She was tearing through her backpack when we got back. oO;

I totally forgot Hiro Yuuki was coming to JE, and it was a last minute decision to go, so I forgot to bring something with me to get signed. *curses*

Kitty
12-05-2002, 12:10 PM
Thank you SJ for putting on a show and letting us go up there to do our YATTA dance! And for making it posible to even have a show this year !

Freya
12-05-2002, 01:38 PM
Major glompage of him...if anyone remembers I was the one asking him questions in Japanese at the first two panels *check out my description of the con @ Convention Dreams* I felt like I pestering the poor guy...but he's soooooo adorably kawaii and yes he DOES sing good! ^_^

On a random note, which one of you is the Amalla and Haku, and was it Ranma? (Gomen ne...the one with the red shirt) cosplayers? ^_^ Must search...search!

FlameSniperRei
12-05-2002, 02:53 PM
Ur welcome Kitty ^.^ We had a great time putting it on for everyone, the JE staff is sooo helpful :D !

*prances around with her 98 cent store stuff in tow*

Kitty
12-05-2002, 04:02 PM
P.S Hiro Yuuki is the man I cant belive he gave Wayne and I his CD and singed it for us!
<----oh happy happy cat! I have been listening to it allll day

Mink
12-05-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Freya

On a random note, which one of you is the Amalla and Haku, and was it Ranma? (Gomen ne...the one with the red shirt) cosplayers? ^_^ Must search...search!

That was me! heheheh and my little brother ron...he dosent post here yet....oh and my other little brother george was ranma like....lol. You were so fun to hang with! Are you going to Fanime?

Freya
12-05-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Mink
That was me! heheheh and my little brother ron...he dosent post here yet....oh and my other little brother george was ranma like....lol. You were so fun to hang with! Are you going to Fanime?

Thanks! It was fun hanging out with ya too and I hope we can see each other again at AX! ^_^
I wish I could go to Fananime...it would all depend if I could save up for two conventions...highly doubt it...gosh I hate minimum wage. -_-;;;;

^_^ But yes Fananime would be cool!

L to the 3rd
12-05-2002, 11:08 PM
Kitty, np... ^_^ congrats again.

aah! is is the kick ass Riku? did you enter that costume? its reallyyy good.

Okitasan
12-05-2002, 11:24 PM
I wanna go to Fanime...tryin to save money.. -.-;

Sana-chan
12-06-2002, 07:36 AM
Wahhh fanimeness @_@. Lotsa ppl been asking if I'm going, but I can't -_-. "Too far" and no money O_o.

Freya
12-06-2002, 09:29 AM
aah! is is the kick ass Riku? did you enter that costume? its reallyyy good.

:thumbsup: Yeah that was me...thanks so much. I would've entered the contest but I didn't have a skit ready, and I thought they'd be judging on construction of costume; I didn't make seeing as it was so last minute...still working on my sewing skills.
^_^

That and I need to make my keyblade...~_~ I felt so keybladeless...