PDA

View Full Version : Which Costumes are you wearing and when?

Mich
06-26-2004, 06:16 AM
I thought I'd start this,as a) it should help ppl get a list sorted,and b) other ppl can maybe look for you,join you etc....
Me:
Psylocke....Thursday
Kill Bill( The Bride)....Friday
Catwoman or Bunny girl( depending on how hot it is)....Saturday
Masquerade...saturday Night

I have to leave Sunday.....( I think)

ZiggyB
06-26-2004, 08:04 AM
Ugh, I have no idea when I'm wearing my costumes, but I'll be bringing:

Ash (Army of Darkness/Evil Dead)
Beast Boy (Teen Titans)
Space Michael (Space Channel 5)
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)
Neo (The Matrix Reloaded)

kelldar
06-26-2004, 08:38 AM
No schedule yet here, either... but I'm planning on bringing:
Battle Arena Padme (star wars ep II)
Teela (He-Man)
Arwen Wedding dress/Galadriel (lotr)
Hild (Ah My Goddess)
Shadowcat (X-Men Age of Apocalypse version)
Phoenix (X-Men)
Anna (Van Helsing)
Imperial Officer/Admiral Daala (Star wars EU)

blah!

Dany
06-26-2004, 08:55 AM
The suitcase will currently contain the following. The order and magnitude of which I will be wearing these will depend on a lot of stuff.

Dawn (the version I put together for BayCon)
Pirate Clothing
Lara Goth (but with no weapons, and probably little makeup until after I hit registration)
Lucius Malfoy
White Arwen Requiem
Mina Murray (ala the WonderCon pictures)
"Ballgown" Mina Murray (another 'tossed together' BayCon costume)
My Masquerade bit.

This is what is coming, though I'm sure not all of it will end up worn :\

Eurobeat King
06-26-2004, 12:00 PM
The only costume I'll be wearing the entire weekend will be my masquerade costume for Saturday evening. Most of the time from Thursday through Sunday you'll see me walking around in normal clothes, carrying my new AE86 Trueno plushie and asking people to pose while holding it. :) See you in 3 weeks!

Reaver
06-26-2004, 07:21 PM
I might do Yuffie, but I'm more likely to bust out my Squall crossplay! XD

Sana-chan
06-29-2004, 11:14 AM
As of right now I'm wearing Luchia, Summoner Yuna, Captain Jack Sparrow, and Legolas. For certain I'll be Jack on Saturday.

Claireon
06-29-2004, 09:30 PM
If all goes well, I'll have my Niobe costume. I just dunno when to wear it . . . because if you enter the Masq with it, you can't wear it in the halls beforehand ;_;

Not sure if I'll have anything else with me. I hope so. Four days is a bit long to wear one outfit, and a vinyl one at that. ^.^;;

Ziggy, maybe we should meet up in our Matrix costumes. You're in with the Matrix gathering at Otakon, right? Anyone else have anything Matrixy?

ZiggyB
06-30-2004, 01:21 AM
Claireon: No I wasn't able to make the Otakon gathering I'm afraid, but yah, I'd love to try to make it for Comic Con. When and where? :)

Scarlett
06-30-2004, 02:43 AM
My list will probably consist of two different Kaibas. But, we'll see if I want to stress over making the second one. :x

Ghyra
07-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Ooh, I just jumped back into cosplaying after a year of doing nothing, so I'm only bringing one for Saturday. I'll be dressed as Subaru from .hack, it seemed to be an easy costume to ease me back into the hobby without too much pain. ^.^

Rogue_Granger
07-05-2004, 11:26 PM
I'm doing Rogue from X2 all weekend (the pleather suit) I've also got a Jedi that I'll probably wear half of the day on Friday...I just can't wait!

Claireon
07-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Wowww, the pleather uniform? That must be pretty impressive! Hope I can see it!

And Ziggy: Gee, I dunno. I just got my plans finalized and haven't really looked over the con schedule yet. :p There isn't a cosplay.com gathering/photoshoot, is there?

ZiggyB
07-07-2004, 01:45 PM
Claireon: I don't know of one yet, but I can ask Admin. :)

Reno_kun
07-07-2004, 03:01 PM
Lupin the 3rd and posiblay Amon

Rei Ayanami
07-07-2004, 08:57 PM
I'll be bringing my gunner Yuna and Ayanami outfits. I don't know when though.

-Ayanami-

Eurobeat King
07-08-2004, 01:58 AM
After a lot of thinking during my 7 hour drive back from AX & Disneyland, I decided NOT to bring my masquerade costume to SDCC, :lost: so I won't be cosplaying any costumes this year. Which is good in that I'll be walking around in normal clothes, taking LOTS of pictures! :bigtu: 4 days of picture-taking w/o cosplay.. hmm.. Makes me wonder if I'll be able to match or beat the 5100+ pics I took at AX.. we'll see. ;)

LadyAmaryllis
07-08-2004, 03:23 AM
I'll be wearing my Arwen Mourning Gown on Saturday...hopefully (*crosses fingers and hopes she can finish it*). This is my first SDCC so I'm just going for one day...still a little short on cash since Anime Expo, hehe.

See you all there ^_^

Reno_kun
07-08-2004, 03:27 PM
looking foward to seeing you there

likephantoms
07-09-2004, 12:24 AM
I didn't make it to Sakura Con, so I'm traveling all the way down from Oregon for this. I'm excited about seeing Sarah, but I decided I might as well use this opportunity to wear my Witch Hunter Robin costume! yay I'm excited.

Zie
07-09-2004, 04:05 AM
Lupin the 3rd and posiblay Amon

I might be going as Reki, from .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet (have only seen Shugo from the show cosplayed before). Not sure which day(s) though, or if I'm even going or going with a costume. A few factors to work out. Heehee... I wont be masqurading in the show(sp?) though... it would be my first convention and I wouldn't be too confortable with it I think.

:bigtu:

Mich
07-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Not long to go now.....
As I am coming over all the way from the UK...I have already packed my costumes( Oh YES I have squashed them into my case) ,well the thing is I will have to bring two smallish cases but I don't care 'cos my cozzies are SO packed! LOL,,hhehehhehe my daughter is coming as Hermione Granger from Harry Potter for one day too( she's not totally into Cosplay so we'll see how she goes,but she does a really good impression of her,it helps that she already has the accent too)SWEET!
Gawd,I'm like a big kid! :jjacks: :dance:

KelBebop
07-09-2004, 12:53 PM
If I can fit them all in my suitcase, these are the costumes I'm planning on bringing:

LOTR - Merry Fellowship outfit (prob. Thursday afternoon/evening)
LOTR - Merry party outfit (Friday)
POTC - Commodore Norrington (Saturday during the day)
LOTR - Merry Rohan armour (Masquerade and Sunday)

This is definitely subject to change! I may leave one or two at home, in favor of wearing civvies. But chances are, if you see a chick dressed as an enormously tall Merry Brandybuck, it's me. :)

All good things,
Kel

Rei Ayanami
07-09-2004, 12:59 PM
KelBebop: Were you in the One Ring Circus group in the masquerade last year?

-Ayanami-

KelBebop
07-09-2004, 02:01 PM
KelBebop: Were you in the One Ring Circus group in the masquerade last year?

-Ayanami-

Yep! :toothy:

Rei Ayanami
07-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Ah your skit and costumes were awsome!! You had my laughing my heart out xDD. Will you participate in this years masquerade?

-Ayanami-

Dany
07-09-2004, 02:16 PM
*bouncies!*

Oooh! I have holsters! I can pull off my Lara Goth costume at long last!!!

I hope they look good, but they are from a friend, so I have faith...it's been AGES since I did anything Lara Goth-y...

I'm thinking it might be my Saturday gig...though I'm torn...Lara Goth? Or Pirate???

It's Masquerade day too...*frazzle!*

kelldar
07-09-2004, 03:17 PM
Ok, I think...
Thurs- AoA Shadowcat (X-Men Age of Apocalypse), Teela (He-Man), Anna (Van Helsing)
Fri - Arena Battle Padme (SW EpII), Imperial Officer (SW), Phoenix (X-Men)
Sat - Hild (Ah My Goddess), Anna (Van Helsing), Galadriel (LOTR)
Sun - Galadriel

I may bring She-ra too, but don't know if I'll get around to wearing it.

jetspectacular
07-09-2004, 04:00 PM
wah! i'm looking forward to all the LoTR costumes!!!

I'm thinking of throwing together a Blue Monday (OniPress/ChynChugMaj) costume since i've been wanting to dye my hair blue fora while.. :3 and Chynna's awesome... other than that though, I'm adhering to my sched in my sig, though my FFVII group looks like it's about to fall apart ;_;

KelBebop
07-09-2004, 05:57 PM
jetspectacular: You're going to be Pip from South Park? AWESOME! :D And I was going to dress as Clover from Blue Monday last year at SDCC, but my schedule was too crazy. And now I have curly hair, so it doesn't really work. LOL

Rei: Thanks a bunch! Glad you enjoyed our masquerade presentation last year! I think most of us from One Ring Circus are in the masquerade, but not all in the same group. Should be interesting! ;)

All good things,
Kel

jetspectacular
07-09-2004, 06:21 PM
oh wow, Kel, you were thinking of BM cosplay too? blah curly hair is much better anyway! I hate my hair, it's so simple =P and it looks like i'm not going to do Blue anyway because i'm only going to go fri-sun and no extra room for it =P

YESH I"M GOING TO DO SOUTHPARK, and i'm so happy because I just convinced my guy friends to join with me on Sunday. Theres me (Pip), cartman, kyle, and Kenny.. No stan yet... but i'm down for more people joining just for fun...i know it's possible to buy the actual hats, but I dont want a hat with a logo on it, so I'm making them for my friends outta fleece *^.^*

i'm so happy, now I see another random game of dodgeball occuring.. >:3 would have been awesome to see a non-mask version of Simpsons group.. the only simpsons I've ever seen was Marge and Lisa, and it was awesome. SDCC is the best place to do it XD (no one knew me at AX but that's ok, because I didn't expect it.. someone thought i was momiji from Furuba x.X i suppose it was the hat..)

omi-kun
07-13-2004, 03:56 AM
I'm bringing
+Remus Lupin (uniform)
+Remus Lupin (green robes)
+Buffy (season 1 finally)
+Seek (psycho le cemu - roman hikou)
+Aja (jem and the holograms)

I've yet to decided what days I'm wearing what, it depends on the groups I'm in.

DarkSiderSteve
07-13-2004, 12:11 PM
Since Piccolo wont be cosplaying, I'll probably just do Maul Fri & Sat.

Dany
07-13-2004, 01:12 PM

I've yet to decided what days I'm wearing what, it depends on the groups I'm in.

..and here I am not having started my Jem costume....DARNIT!

What's scary is that I have the fabric for the dress and belt. I simply don't have the time at this stage of the game now...

Masquerade costume....eating my brain.... *chomp!* :crest:

DarkBlade
07-13-2004, 03:17 PM
Dani Moonstar (Street clothes)
Mirage (aka Dani Moonstar, in original New Mutants costume if I can finish the danged thing)
Death of the Endless

Don't know what days I'm wearing what yet.

Scruffy Rebel
07-13-2004, 08:51 PM
I'll be there as Elizabeth Swann all four days with my buddy as Captain Jack Sparrow. An event not to be missed, trust me :)
I'm also going to be wearing a different Elizabeth Swann outfit on Sunday, toting around something very special.

~Oracle

Jinyo
07-13-2004, 09:05 PM
KelBebop, that ORC was great! Or should I say it was spectacular spectacular?
I wish you had a video clip of it on the website. It was my favorite part of the Masq!

I'd like to say what costumes I'm wearing this year, but I am a horrible procrastinator, so it remains to be seen if I'll be done in time...
Fortunately, I'll have a sewing machine in San Diego, so what I don't finish by Thursday, I might have done by Sunday... (yeah right!)

Reaver
07-15-2004, 03:29 AM
This i smy first time to this con, but I can only go for one day and thats thursday XP, but I'll be wearing Fuu from Samurai Champloo XD

Kitty
07-15-2004, 10:00 AM
Aya and Maya from Tenjo Tenge ( I fixed my costumes from the cos.com picnic )
Thats pretty much it oh and I will be at booth 3934 if you would like to sa hi.

Lightning Count
07-15-2004, 12:31 PM
I'm bringing
+Remus Lupin (uniform)
+Remus Lupin (green robes)
+Buffy (season 1 finally)
+Seek (psycho le cemu - roman hikou)

AAAGGH!! :jjacks: You're bringing a Aja costume!! You rule! I :heart: U!!! XD

Awww! Now I wish I had done a costume from that series! :sulk:

fireyillusion
07-16-2004, 06:19 PM
I'll be there either friday or sautrday in my Miaka school girl uniform. two friends were also nice enough to let me dress them up as tauski and chichiri. so if you see us say hi and let me know what you think of my first real cosplay. I'm sooo excited!!!!

Ami Yuy
07-19-2004, 01:06 PM
I'll be there Saturday wearing Eowyn! *poins to avatar* I can't wait. ^_^ I think I'll enjoy it better this year...hopefully no carsickness and it won't be rainy (esp. since we're doing a cosplay.com photoshoot).

crazy88
07-19-2004, 02:31 PM
I'll be a Crazy 88 along with 8 others and there will be one Gogo

i've done
Orange Star HS Gohan (DBZ) in 1997
Duo maxwell (Gundam Wing) in 1999
Raz-j-boy version (Project Peach) in 2003
and Crazy88 (Kill Bill) in 2004

Reaver
07-19-2004, 03:27 PM
I'm doing NIghtcrawler from Xmen Evolution! XD

Suzushichan
07-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Wed. (preview night); Utena
Thurs.; Tifa
Fri.; Gunner Lulu
Sat; Dizzy (and masquerade costume...but that's a secret! ^^')
Sun: Masquerade costume or Rocket girl (most likely)

~suzushi :cool:

Rogue Marvel
07-20-2004, 12:09 AM
so Far I am bringing gunner yuna and Ultimate Shadowcat.

don't know when I am wearing what or if I will bring anything else but some street clothes. Mostlikly I will only wear kitty

Rei Ayanami
07-20-2004, 11:21 AM
Woohoo! another gunner Yuna!! I'll bring gunner Yuna too ^-^. When are you planning on wearing it?

-Ayanami-

Rogue Marvel
07-20-2004, 11:27 AM
I'm not sure...technicaly its an incomplet costume anyway (no boots, the belt is busted, I don't have the hair thing and I'm missing my earing)

Also my Kitty costume is my main one this year since I haev been spending the last month working on it and it is comic con.

but if you tell me when you are doing gunner yuna maybe I can try to wear it that day and we can take photos

KelBebop
07-20-2004, 04:04 PM
Argh. Okay, slight change of plans. I have NO room in my luggage for Norrington, so unfortunately, he's staying home. Sorry to the other POTC cosplayers! I really wanted to get pics with all the Captain Jacks and Wills, not to mention all the lusty pirate wenches, but it's just not going to happen this year. :sulk:

My plans for Comic-Con are as follows:
Thursday - Fellowship Merry
Friday and Saturday - civvies
Masquerade - Merry Rohan armour
Sunday - Merry Rohan armour

It's another LOTR year for me, I guess!

All good things,
Kel

Rei Ayanami
07-20-2004, 05:05 PM
I'll bring it on Friday and Saturday probably. There's going to be a FF gathering on Saturday at two in the Tokyopop booth so maybe you'd want to join us. And dont' worry about it being incomplete... I couldn't finish the hairtail in time *cries*. We'll be incomple Yunas! :D

-Ayanami-

Ami Yuy
07-20-2004, 05:39 PM
My plans for Comic-Con are as follows:
Thursday - Fellowship Merry
Friday and Saturday - civvies
Masquerade - Merry Rohan armour
Sunday - Merry Rohan armour

It's another LOTR year for me, I guess!

OMG! I wish we could get a pic together! I'm wearing Eowyn's Shield Maiden...the one she helps Merry get his armor on with! *sobs* I'm going Saturday and not going Sunday and I don't think I can stay late enough for the Masquerade...

Knight_Survive
07-20-2004, 05:41 PM
(sighness)well,this year,i'm soing these costumes:

thurs-Clothless Seiya from Saint Seiya (red tanktop and jeans)
fri-Lupin the 3rd (Red jacket/Black pants & shirt ver.)
sat-Jiro from Kikaider/Kikaida (denim Jacket and jeans w/ Guitar)
sun-Seiya, Foruth Cloth conversion (see my AX pics to see how it will look)

KelBebop
07-20-2004, 05:55 PM
OMG! I wish we could get a pic together! I'm wearing Eowyn's Shield Maiden...the one she helps Merry get his armor on with! *sobs* I'm going Saturday and not going Sunday and I don't think I can stay late enough for the Masquerade...

Aww, man! Yeah, that would have been cool if we could have taken pictures together. Bummer! :sulk: I won't be in costume during the day on Saturday, but I'll keep an eye out for you and say hello if I see you.

All good things,
Kel

FivePastZero
07-26-2004, 05:33 PM
friday i was Tuxedo kamen with my sailor moon ;)
Saturday I was Penguin and in my group was poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Twoface and cat woman

Jinyo
07-26-2004, 07:18 PM
On Thursday, I was dressed as Sub-Zero from the Mortal Kombat movie (first one).
On Friday, I was dressed as a Crazy 88. from Kill Bill. I'd left my nice, leather mask at home by accident, so I picked up a cheap domino mask at a local party supply store.
On Saturday and Sunday, I was Puss (in boots) from Shrek 2.

Rei Ayanami
07-26-2004, 07:47 PM
Thursday I was Ayanami and Friday and Saturday I was gunner Yuna.

FivePastZero: I saw you! Your outfit was awsome ^-^.

-Ayanami-

jetspectacular
07-26-2004, 08:49 PM
i went way off my planned schedule since the three days I went were thurs, friday, saturday.. I was Rion, Pip, and some random 1930's lolita secretary x.X i really didn't have the strength to go sunday =P It was still fun this year though *^.^* i loved seeing all the Doc Ocs around, i counted like 4... but i was volunteering so i couldn't take pictures >.<

pegasusmaiden
07-26-2004, 09:04 PM
*sigh I only got to cosplay 2 of the 4 costumes I brought with me. We got there really late on Friday that by the time we checked in everything the con was closed. :(
I was able to wear my newest red chi costume and my jibrille costume.

However I didn't get to wear my elf bride or my genie costume. *sighs again

I really detest LA traffic

Dark Vision
07-27-2004, 05:06 AM
I had a bunch on, but only a few i cared about. i'll just name the most awesome Beast ever created(from last year's masquerade). Also the Green Latern costume i wore for this year's masquerade. Such an Awesome costume. Scott is best when it comes to these types of costume.

FivePastZero
07-27-2004, 06:18 PM
Thursday I was Ayanami and Friday and Saturday I was gunner Yuna.

FivePastZero: I saw you! Your outfit was awsome ^-^.

-Ayanami-

really what day friday or saturday??

L to the 3rd
07-27-2004, 06:26 PM
i only crossplayed as Legolas on sunday around 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM cuz
i was a rabid fangirl most of the weekend ;p

Rei Ayanami
07-28-2004, 12:20 AM
really what day friday or saturday??

Both days, actually *-*. I'm not a stalker, I swear!! xDD :crylaugh:

-Ayanami-

FivePastZero
07-29-2004, 06:02 PM
Both days, actually *-*. I'm not a stalker, I swear!! xDD :crylaugh:

-Ayanami-

lol hope not just kidding haha thanks for the compliments

normawp
07-30-2004, 02:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/xenawannabe/pict0012b.jpg I thought I'd start this,as a) it should help ppl get a list sorted,and b) other ppl can maybe look for you,join you etc....
Me:
Psylocke....Thursday
Kill Bill( The Bride)....Friday
Catwoman or Bunny girl( depending on how hot it is)....Saturday
Masquerade...saturday Night

I have to leave Sunday.....( I think)

normawp
07-30-2004, 02:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/xenawannabe/pict0012b.jpg

Lucy Lawless actress with me. She's the real Xena.

Mich
08-14-2004, 10:40 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/xenawannabe/pict0012b.jpg

Lucy Lawless actress with me. She's the real Xena.

OMG! NO! That's not her is it? I never would have thought so until you explained the pic....

Ally D
01-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Well, being that it's a new year now and Comic Con 05 is 6 months away just thought I's ask if anyone knows what they're gonna bring and/or wear to SDCC this year?

If everything goes according to plan I will be wearing:
Anna Valerious (Van Helsing) (my fave costume which unfortunately didn't get to have it's debut last year as was oringinally planned :( )

Crysta (FernGully)

I'm not sure which day I'll be wearing which costume, but there you are. I have one more that's in a planning stage that I'd like to wear as well, but I don't think I'll have the time to do so. :( Oh well, that's what other cons are for right? :)

Chibi Plush Toy
01-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Hmm I wasn't planning on anything for this convention really except one costume so far but since I'm going all four days I really have to pick!!

Quistis Trepe (#1 choice)
Possibly Aeris Gainsborough since people recognize me more out of that
Da Qiao of DW4 cuz it's too cute
That's all I've got so far but I'll think of something later...

Rei Ayanami
01-09-2005, 01:53 PM
I'm not quite sure yet, but so far I think I'll be bringing these, in no particular order:
-Gunner Yuna
-Ayanami Rei
-Chidori Kaname
-Theif Yuna

-Ayanami-

JoeBoeing
01-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Greetings all,

I'm not sure what costumes I'll be bringing other than my origional Rayen Dya-Gar. I might have Junpei (digimon) done by then.

kelldar
01-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Right now I'm planning..
Starfire from Teen Titans
Arwen's Blood Red dress from LOTR
Magik from The New Mutants

And I'm hoping to finish Mara Jade for C3, but if not I'll have finished for Comic Con!

Eurobeat King
01-13-2005, 02:24 AM
I might return to cosplaying at SDCC, but basic ones:

Shinji Ikari (Evangelion) with Pen-Pen
Ryosuke Takahashi (Initial D) with (chibi) RX-7 FC3S (not driving this year so the big-car again won't appear at SDCC)

CinsAngel
01-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Not sure if I'll be cosplaying for sure yet, but if I do chances are I'll have my Eowyn Shield Maiden Gown done.:)
I'm hoping my gal pals and I will actually be able to do our Femme POTC this year. We were supposed to do it last year but ran out of time and Motivation. I've been wanting to make my Norrington costume.

I also might put on my Banshee costume from Gargoyles if its done before Gathering. But since that requires painting myself violet I'm debating it. *L* Unless anyone I know can loan me a hotel bathroom to paint myself up in? I live really close so I drive to CC, but I rather not drive over while violet...Gets the apolstry messy.

Cins

ACXchan
01-14-2005, 03:28 AM
Cins, I hear you, that's the only reason I want an on-location hotel at AX, only I have to be all blue XD For SDCC this year....

1602 Archangel (still an if, I need to do the wings!)
Prince of Persia, Sands of Time
Shen Li Min (revising)
maybe one of my AX costumes

I kinda want to be Wanda from the Fairly Odd Parents but I need to find a Cosmo and Timmy. Getting a Jorgen would be great too X3

Ally D
01-20-2005, 12:39 PM
OMG! A Fairlyodd Parents cosplay would be hilairiously cool! If you do it I have to see that. :)

Dany
01-20-2005, 02:00 PM
It's a while away, so I can't make any final commitments yet, but the general plan runs like this:

-Mina Harker for the Masquerade (I'd be watching this year, not entering)
-Lucius Malfoy for Friday Night (Harry Potter book release at midnight, yo!)
-Jem (because she's bright pink and easy to walk around in)

Everything else is up in the air, especially considering I might not even get there until Friday morning, and Lucius takes half a suitcase easy. There may be some time that I'm not in costume as well at the SO's booth too, so..

More as it gets closer. It's just too soon to say exactly what I'm doing yet.

Dr.Noe
01-20-2005, 09:11 PM
Well shucks, with so many cons this year I haven't thought about it much, yet. I don't know if anything new will be appearing, however; these are in the distict possibility pile:
Agent Smith
Joker (if I can get it revamped in time)
Krusty (possible. Needs tweeking)
Zorg
& . . . . .

starlet_flower
01-20-2005, 09:27 PM
haven't given it much thought, but most likely my Utena costume. or maybe my Ellone, once i finish redoing the whole tank top. i dunno, it's just a guess right now.

Ferret Girl
01-20-2005, 11:41 PM
I'll be wearing this, complete with blonde wig, persocon ears, etc. ---> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39556&item=5951110533&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

NUCKING FUTS
01-20-2005, 11:48 PM
PREDATOR BABY from part 2 maybe ill have part one finshed in time
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/nuckingfutsbong/life%20size%20props/IMG_0850.jpg

ACXchan
01-21-2005, 01:15 AM
OMG! A Fairlyodd Parents cosplay would be hilairiously cool! If you do it I have to see that. :)
LOL I totally want to do it but it'd just seem weird to have only one cast member XD I'll do it if I can recruit other people... ::really wants a Jorgen @D@::

grandis
01-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Usually, when I come to a con, I have 2-3 costumes a day, but at Comic Con, there's so much to do that I don't want to spend a lot of time running back to the room changing. And there's the does it fit into a suitcase factor, so I'm choosing some suits that more or less do so. For Comic Con 2005, the plan is:

Thursday: Lois Lane (Superman: TAS)
Friday: Lust (Full Metal Alchemist)
Saturday: Shari Pitch (Slytherin PoA Hogwarts Uniform)
Masquerade: Golden Age Wonder Woman (who can say no to a star spangled skirt?)
Sunday: Cate Archer (No One Lives Forever 1)

This subject to change, if I meet other costumers of my type. ;)

Windrider
02-07-2005, 08:44 PM
My friend challenged me NOT to do LotR or anime....

so I'm gonna try to do Edna from the Incredibles! Hee hee. Don't try to talk me out of it, Dahling.