PDA

View Full Version : FF7 Cosplay group AZ 2005

Bishie-Cloud
06-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey, I was the Cloud Strife at AZ 2004 and I was just wondering if anyone would possibly want to do a FF7 group for next year's con?

(I'm gonna have other costumes too, but FF7 is my favorite game)

Katu Fushigi
06-26-2004, 01:50 PM
Which Cloud? ^^;

Um, me and a friend of mine might go as Yuffie and Aereis. We aren't sure yet.

(By the way, we were Miroku and Sango at 2004)

Bishie-Cloud
06-26-2004, 01:56 PM
http://www.fansview.com/2004/may2004/az28a0010.html

second picture down on the right...i was that cloud

Katu Fushigi
06-26-2004, 03:19 PM
Oh! You! Yes, I remember you. I had to smack myself to keep from staring, ^^;; I'm afraid to say, I don't think I got your picture.

Bishie-Cloud
06-26-2004, 03:23 PM
really? i didn't think my costume was that great

Katu Fushigi
06-26-2004, 04:00 PM
Well, my friend and I enjoyed it. ^_^

LoST RaiNDRoP
06-26-2004, 04:00 PM
i got a friend that might cosplay Cloud and another friend that might cosplay Tifa

Rei2Rei
06-26-2004, 05:15 PM
:wave: I'll be cosplaying Rufus next year~! =D As I already told yah, I would love to be in the group!

One of my friends might be Tseng, the other Hojo and the other Sephiroth. None of them are sure if they can go yet or not. Hopefully they will be able to! :heart:

Bishie-Cloud
06-26-2004, 05:26 PM
Yay! thanky you Rei ^_^

Katu Fushigi
06-26-2004, 09:47 PM
:wave: I'll be cosplaying Rufus next year~! =D As I already told yah, I would love to be in the group!

One of my friends might be Tseng, the other Hojo and the other Sephiroth. None of them are sure if they can go yet or not. Hopefully they will be able to! :heart:

Oh, good lord, I want your picture if you do.

Finding Beauty
06-27-2004, 12:06 AM
Like I said, I'll probably be going as Chaos-winged Vincent on Saturday next year -- it's my big showy costume that I have planned. And I'll be bringing my Turk suit to either do a stint as Turk Vincent or to be Tseng again. Tseng is more likely, as my hair will be on the long-ish side -- too long for Turk Vincent, at any rate.

I have a friend who's going as Cid Highwind, and my Rufus from this year will probably bring the suit along next year as well. And we have another friend we're trying to talk into being either Elena or Reno -- and the one dressing as Cid might also be Reeve one day.

EnigmaticAngst
06-27-2004, 12:07 AM
I cosplayed Rufus at Animazement 2004 and am most likely cosplaying him again next year, at least for a day since I really adored cosplaying him. So yeah ... might actually have the Turks with me this time since I only had a Tseng this year.

Bishie-Cloud
06-27-2004, 12:11 AM
YAY! I really didn't expect to get so many people willing to do a FF7 group in so short an amount of time. We'll all definately have to work something out. ^_^ thanks guys

EnigmaticAngst
06-27-2004, 12:17 AM

Rufus was entirely too much fun to cosplay, since well ... it gave me an excuse to be bitchy. Of course, we ran the risk of people not knowing who we were in dressing like Rufus and Tseng ... but still.

Hopefully I'll have my outfit completed fully by then, since I slacked on trimming it and getting gloves, and finding a double barrel shootgun. And I need to put some stop fraying stuff on my duster since the fabric was god awful. Ah well, live and learn.

Finding Beauty
06-27-2004, 12:20 AM
Rufus was entirely too much fun to cosplay, since well ... it gave me an excuse to be bitchy. Of course, we ran the risk of people not knowing who we were in dressing like Rufus and Tseng ... but still.

Hopefully I'll have my outfit completed fully by then, since I slacked on trimming it and getting gloves, and finding a double barrel shootgun. And I need to put some stop fraying stuff on my duster since the fabric was god awful. Ah well, live and learn.

I found a good pattern for gloves, so I'll be whipping up several pairs. I might start selling them, too, if I get successful at it and have an excess of material once I'm finished making my Advent Children coat.

Bishie-Cloud
06-27-2004, 12:22 AM
Would anyone that's currently replied to this thread have any problem with me being Cloud?

EnigmaticAngst
06-27-2004, 12:30 AM
I found a good pattern for gloves, so I'll be whipping up several pairs. I might start selling them, too, if I get successful at it and have an excess of material once I'm finished making my Advent Children coat.

I may just buy gloves ... I dunno.

EnigmaticAngst
06-27-2004, 12:42 AM
Would anyone that's currently replied to this thread have any problem with me being Cloud?

Not at all, you were the Cloud with my Chibiroth. Or well ... he's now my Chibiroth. In any case.

Sh!bby
06-28-2004, 12:07 PM
Bucky, you stupid, whoring peice of human waste.....

Yeah, you were teh only sexy cloud at AZ.

Too bad I never got to enjoy that cloud, despite that i had been it's GIRLFRIEND for over a year.

Nope, you were too busy with your fangirls.

That's right, fangirls, he left me for you.

He doesn't deserve the respect or adoration he's currently recieving for you.

He used to be pure, a good person, but now all that floats around in his head are dark thoughts mixed with hate and suspicion for everything.

I was the lone Tsuzuki Asato for the most part at AZ. Not that anyone remembers me. They were too busy groping on my boyfriend.

Bucky, I said I could never hate you, but you're pushing it.

And the only reason this hurts me so much to see....aishiteru .

Not that you care.

You destroyed a painting I spent ten full hours of my life on, just to spite me.

You could have given it back...I needed it for my SCAD portfolio.

Sh!bby
06-28-2004, 12:10 PM
Not at all, you were the Cloud with my Chibiroth. Or well ... he's now my Chibiroth. In any case.

Really now....last time I checked Ikuchan was my property. *raises eyebrow and shows leash and collar*

Katu Fushigi
06-28-2004, 12:33 PM
Oh! Where shall we be meeting, O mighty leader?

Bishie-Cloud
06-28-2004, 12:45 PM
Hmmmm....
I should say that the FF7 cosplay group should meet in the lobby at 8 pm on friday night, if at all possible.

I'd love to get some good shots of a big FF7 group.

Dracos
06-28-2004, 01:06 PM
Hmmmm....
I should say that the FF7 cosplay group should meet in the lobby at 8 pm on friday night, if at all possible.

I agree. I'll be Vincent this next year.. So yeah. =P If anyone wants to use my Wonderful Sephiroth Sword that you saw this year, just ask. ;D

Katu Fushigi
06-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Hmmmm....

Oh, T__T I can't be there Friday. Kaylith and I are always the Saturday-Sunday group, gomen~

Rei2Rei
06-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Hmmmm....

I wouldn't be able to come if it's at 8, also. :( Maybe we could meet at 2 different times or somethin'??

Finding Beauty
06-28-2004, 03:06 PM
I was the lone Tsuzuki Asato for the most part at AZ. Not that anyone remembers me.

I feel kind of bad replying to a snippet of a longer post, but the other stuff is really none of my business ...

But I just wanted to comment, you made a really wonderful Tsuzuki. My best friend (EnigmaticAngst) and I were actually sitting around looking through my pictures from the con and saying what a great Tsuzuki you made -- because you had the perfect cute sort of face for the character.

I dunno if you remember, but I got a few pictures of you. :) When I spotted someone in a black trenchcoat with an ofuda, I knew it had to be Tsuzuki. And, of course, I also got pictures with the ears. Those were great.

Finding Beauty
06-28-2004, 03:09 PM
I agree. I'll be Vincent this next year.. So yeah. =P If anyone wants to use my Wonderful Sephiroth Sword that you saw this year, just ask. ;D

Bah. I was tossing around the idea of Vincent. However, if you are -- despite how much that would make someone -- ::CoughAnnaCough.:: -- squee, I don't want there to be two of us. e.e; It's not monopolizing, exactly, but we'll probably end up being around in the same group. x_x

So now my ideas shift. Hmm.

EnigmaticAngst
06-28-2004, 05:58 PM
Really now....last time I checked Ikuchan was my property. *raises eyebrow and shows leash and collar*

::snickers.:: More than happy to share.

EnigmaticAngst
06-28-2004, 06:05 PM
Hmmmm....

Friday works for me, since I'll probably be Kuja on Saturday -unless I steal Iku's sword and go as Sephiroth. I'll force my Tseng to come along, as well. ::cackles and dodges random sharp objects being hurled her way.::

We're going to be there from Thursday to Sunday if I'm correct next year. So, if you need any help getting people together for the shoot just locate me and I'll beat people into it.

Yeah. ::slides.::

Finding Beauty
06-28-2004, 07:26 PM
Friday works for me, since I'll probably be Kuja on Saturday -unless I steal Iku's sword and go as Sephiroth. I'll force my Tseng to come along, as well. ::cackles and dodges random sharp objects being hurled her way.::

We're going to be there from Thursday to Sunday if I'm correct next year. So, if you need any help getting people together for the shoot just locate me and I'll beat people into it.

Yeah. ::slides.::

I told you that I would do Tseng on request next year, since my hair should be appropriately long for the convention. (We all know if I grew it out from now to then, it would probably be to my hips, but I'll compromise at just past shoulder-length.) I'm not going to wander around the con in Tseng garb, but I will put the costume on for a photo shoot.

And, yeah. We're planning on Thursday to Sunday as long as school and work permit. I don't see why it shouldn't -- I think we'll be out of school by May 7th and I'll request time off from work way ahead. :D I think it's a little early now, personally, to be planning a time and place. I would rather wait until maybe a week or two before the con next year, since plans change -- and we cosplayers can be a fickle lot determining what costume we'll be wearing.

I can say, however, that Friday's definitely not going to be good for me, since I'm going to be running around with silver hair for my Blindfolded Unknown costume. x_x;

Bishie-Cloud
06-29-2004, 12:56 AM
Well, I'm happy meeting on any other of the days too...
I mean, we have what? almost a year to plan?
I am really happy with multiple times for the group to meet.
If you plan on taking part in my group, get ahold of me sometime and we will work something out.
I'll be Cloud again if that's cool ~_^

jess_85
06-29-2004, 06:14 AM
NO you can not and it's not cool you heifer! HEHE...JUST KIDDING! *wink wink* FF7 skit!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT^_____^ Sounds like a plan to me!!! It'll be awesome I'm sure^0^

Sh!bby
06-29-2004, 09:42 AM
I feel kind of bad replying to a snippet of a longer post, but the other stuff is really none of my business ...

But I just wanted to comment, you made a really wonderful Tsuzuki. My best friend (EnigmaticAngst) and I were actually sitting around looking through my pictures from the con and saying what a great Tsuzuki you made -- because you had the perfect cute sort of face for the character.

I dunno if you remember, but I got a few pictures of you. :) When I spotted someone in a black trenchcoat with an ofuda, I knew it had to be Tsuzuki. And, of course, I also got pictures with the ears. Those were great.

*tears of joy* ^_^ someone actually recognized me!...and was able to pick something out of my rant-post at a cold-hearted ex. XD

You're Anna's friend, right? Ikuchan is staying with teh bishie-cloud right now...he stayed with me, bishie, and kenshii last week ^_^

iku is teh shiznit.

omfg i'm ranting again *slaps self*

Sh!bby
06-29-2004, 09:45 AM
::snickers.:: More than happy to share.

ah, so you're anna. ^_^

Iku's actually really fun to drag around on a leash. o.O Submissive, kinda XD *runs from Iku* ^_~ hehe....submissive....

Katu Fushigi
06-29-2004, 12:13 PM
Ze Katu has an idea! Everyone who wants to do a skit, write one, and then we can either integrate them all together, or we can vote on who likes which one best!

Edit: ....The intire male cast of Final Fantasy 7 doing the Spiderman Dance to discourage yaoi fangirls?

:thumbsup:

EnigmaticAngst
06-29-2004, 05:35 PM
ah, so you're anna. ^_^

Iku's actually really fun to drag around on a leash. o.O Submissive, kinda XD *runs from Iku* ^_~ hehe....submissive....

Yes, I'm Anna.

And I'll have to try that sometime ... sounds like endless fun. ::snerk.::

Finding Beauty
06-30-2004, 12:12 AM
*tears of joy* ^_^ someone actually recognized me!...and was able to pick something out of my rant-post at a cold-hearted ex. XD

You're Anna's friend, right?

Yes, I did recognize you. :) And yes, I am Anna's friend. The one in the navy suit who was trailing around after her looking menacing ... yeah.

Ahem. I've been tossing around the idea of cosplaying Tatsumi next year. (Since I love him a really unreasonable amount.) The only catch is that I wouldn't be recognized unless I had a Tsuzuki, so if you were planning a repeat of the costume next year, let me know. :D

Sh!bby
07-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Yes, I did recognize you. :) And yes, I am Anna's friend. The one in the navy suit who was trailing around after her looking menacing ... yeah.

Ahem. I've been tossing around the idea of cosplaying Tatsumi next year. (Since I love him a really unreasonable amount.) The only catch is that I wouldn't be recognized unless I had a Tsuzuki, so if you were planning a repeat of the costume next year, let me know. :D

yes, the costume will be a repeat ^_^ actually i was considering getting black wings for demon Tsuzuki or finding out where the Tatsumi this year got a hold on those puppy ears >_> (i borrowed them...i ran into that group by chance and inducted as puppy-tsu)

we gotta find some way to incorporate iku. o.o complete ownership + yaoi group = heckyah. it's great being in charge :bigtu:

Finding Beauty
07-04-2004, 08:20 PM
yes, the costume will be a repeat ^_^ actually i was considering getting black wings for demon Tsuzuki or finding out where the Tatsumi this year got a hold on those puppy ears >_> (i borrowed them...i ran into that group by chance and inducted as puppy-tsu)

we gotta find some way to incorporate iku. o.o complete ownership + yaoi group = heckyah. it's great being in charge :bigtu:

I actually tossed around the idea of demon Tsuzuki myself, with Anna considering trenchcoat!Hisoka, but I decided I have much more of the scary Tatsumi demeanor. ;x Plus, I could carry around a big file with 'BUDGET' and have it going into the red, and ... yeah. :woah: I'm sure ears can't be that hard to find. I could probably make some, or ... you know, a store like Partymakers might have them. Though I went in my local Partymakers looking for a cat mask for Oriya and the only one I found was $10.99 and generally wrong anyway. Ick.

But. I think if I go with doing Yami no Matsuei for a day, Anna's going to hop on board as Muraki. (Since she would make a scary-good Muraki.) So we'd need Hisoka in a major way. And maybe Watari or Oriya? I'm still indecisive -- Tatsumi will depend on whether I can find a good enough suit. I found a tie and glasses that'll work for him, and the shirt's not an issue. I want the sleeve garters too, though, since those are sexy. :love: Unfortunately, Tatsumi really carries the issue of not-being-recognized. Yep.

Sh!bby
07-07-2004, 11:09 AM
I actually tossed around the idea of demon Tsuzuki myself, with Anna considering trenchcoat!Hisoka, but I decided I have much more of the scary Tatsumi demeanor. ;x Plus, I could carry around a big file with 'BUDGET' and have it going into the red, and ... yeah. :woah: I'm sure ears can't be that hard to find. I could probably make some, or ... you know, a store like Partymakers might have them. Though I went in my local Partymakers looking for a cat mask for Oriya and the only one I found was $10.99 and generally wrong anyway. Ick.

But. I think if I go with doing Yami no Matsuei for a day, Anna's going to hop on board as Muraki. (Since she would make a scary-good Muraki.) So we'd need Hisoka in a major way. And maybe Watari or Oriya? I'm still indecisive -- Tatsumi will depend on whether I can find a good enough suit. I found a tie and glasses that'll work for him, and the shirt's not an issue. I want the sleeve garters too, though, since those are sexy. :love: Unfortunately, Tatsumi really carries the issue of not-being-recognized. Yep.

Sweeet!
Acutally Bucky (Bishie-Cloud...*prods him*) looks soooo much like Hisoka you wouldn't believe it. More so in person than in any of the pics i've seen. He looks evil in those pics. The problem would be getting him to do the costume considering that it's yaoi. I could easily get the orange-shirt outfit or get someone skilled to make the trenchcoat outfit. I actually asked him to do it as a favor for me as his girlfriend AZ this year, but he threw a fit and started ranting about 'i am cloud, i shall not have a second costume!'. T_T

Anna would be good Muraki. And if Bucky doesn't cooperate for Hisoka (which is likely....he's pretty anti-yaoi), we could always get a wig and enlist Ikuchan. He's a yaoi-ist and he actually listens to me as his girlfriend.

BTW Bucky if you see this, me and Cindy are going to suprise you at your house today on the way to the beach. Don't worry, it'll be pleasant ^_^. I'll refrain from being a drama queen. Again.

Bishie-Cloud
07-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Last time I checked, I started this thread to come up with a FINAL FANTASY SEVEN cosplay group. So, I would rather enjoy it if it remained that way so that I can get a group together for next year, thank you.

Sh!bby
07-07-2004, 10:46 PM
Last time I checked, I started this thread to come up with a FINAL FANTASY SEVEN cosplay group. So, I would rather enjoy it if it remained that way so that I can get a group together for next year, thank you.

Life goes on. And nobody's really been posting under your topic anyways. Stop being such a prick on teh site. It's just a forum. -.-;

You should be glad that at least someone you claim to give a damn about is finding a group.

Someone other than yourself.

And don't be arrogant.

It irks people.

Bishie-Cloud
07-12-2004, 02:38 AM
Ok, all those that have ideas for places to meet and times to do it. E-mail me at either Sudanro@yahoo.com, diablosgodofdarkness@hotmail.com, or if you are always in touch with me anyway, just give me a call or a message or something. I'll try to have a whole schedule down by the time the con roles around next year.
Alright, here's what I've concluded so far:
Iku-Vincent
I've got a few of Tseng and the rest of them
Rei-Rufus
ok, so, am I right here, correct me if I'm getting way off

jess_85
07-13-2004, 08:19 PM
fine fine...I see how it is.... I know when I'm not wanted! ;)

Katu Fushigi
07-17-2004, 08:00 PM
Ok, all those that have ideas for places to meet and times to do it. E-mail me at either Sudanro@yahoo.com, diablosgodofdarkness@hotmail.com, or if you are always in touch with me anyway, just give me a call or a message or something. I'll try to have a whole schedule down by the time the con roles around next year.
Iku-Vincent
Rei-Rufus

And Yuffie and Aeries! You can't forget us!

Bishie-Cloud
07-19-2004, 08:00 PM
IIIIIEEEEE!!!!
hehehe, nope nope.
Jessica I remembered you after I posted ^_^;
Okeedokee, I actually have a friend that is wanting to make a Cactaur costume...it should be very funny hehehe.

EnigmaticAngst
07-20-2004, 11:21 PM
Iku-Vincent
Rei-Rufus

I'm doing a repeat performance of Rufus at AZ 05, as well. So, I'm liable to join forces with Rei. Suggested to her that we collectively annoy Clouds. >D

Katu Fushigi
07-21-2004, 10:59 AM
I'm doing a repeat performance of Rufus at AZ 05, as well. So, I'm liable to join forces with Rei. Suggested to her that we collectively annoy Clouds. >D

Yuffie and Aeris shall stalk you!! BOHAHA.

Rei2Rei
07-21-2004, 09:46 PM

Yes. We gotta join forces! Annoying Clouds would be to much fun to pass up! Mwhaha.. :D

EnigmaticAngst
07-21-2004, 11:52 PM
Yes. We gotta join forces! Annoying Clouds would be to much fun to pass up! Mwhaha.. :D

Indeed.

I kept chasing down Clouds and glomping them this year, simply because of the amusement factor -as I do not condone that pairing.

We can get iced lattes and walk around like corporate moguls, and shoot people death glares. Ehm ... though I do that on a regular basis as it is.

Katu Fushigi
07-22-2004, 08:49 PM
Hey, Everyone!

Ze Katu comes with great news! Three of my good friends are going to be doing FF7 costumes, too!! Stacey (who some of you might remember from 04! She was Elk from .hack!) is working on her Sephiroth costume, Dan (He was supposed to be Kite, but all he got done was the belt) SHOULD be coming as yet another Cloud. And Cynthia is getting to work on her Vincent costume!

The Great Ninja Yuffie (Katu, *COUGH!*) will steal your materia! See you around!

EDIT:

Anyone want some Materia? I'm going to be making some!

EDIT 2:

I have an idea for a skit!! PM me if you're interested!

Chukkie
08-20-2004, 09:51 PM
I took your picture bishi-cloud. I was the kid wearing the raincoat and wooden sword who was walking around the the Puerto Rican dressed as Fidel Castro and the black guy dressed as the Kung-Fu Nig@r(his words not mine). I won't make any promises but I'm thinking about going as Zack next year. If I actually do it, I'd love to be in your photoshoot

Finding Beauty
08-20-2004, 10:13 PM
I won't make any promises but I'm thinking about going as Zack next year. If I actually do it, I'd love to be in your photoshoot

ZACK! I adore Zack. I was thinking about doing the Advent Children Cloud costume, only . . . as Zack. Which, I saw photos of someone at Metrocon in Tampa who'd had the same idea. But still.

Zack! ::Fangirl.:: :heart:

Ranma Saotome
10-04-2004, 12:31 AM
I'll be there as Naval Barret.

Katu Fushigi
10-16-2004, 05:00 PM
YAY, RANMA!!

Katu Fushigi, back again!! My computer was down for a while, sorry!!

Katu and Kaylith's costume scedule:

Katu:

Yuffie - Maybe Friday, definately Saturday
Toboe- Sunday

Kaylith:

Aerith- Maybe Friday, definately Saturday
Hige or Kiba - Sunday

EDIT: GREAT NEWS!!! Dan's coming as Zach now! Not as many Cloud clones!!