PDA

View Full Version : Plushie Workshop?

Ravien
06-26-2004, 03:37 PM
I was wondering who all attended the plushie workshop. I got there late and missed out and was wondering what happened. I love plushies :) *huggles her new Pichi Pichi Pitch trio*

Zetchi
06-26-2004, 08:55 PM
I wanted to go there. But by the time my friends and I remembered about it, it was half done and we would have had to register for it.

SakuraGrl
06-26-2004, 11:01 PM
I wanted to go there. But by the time my friends and I remembered about it, it was half done and we would have had to register for it.
Yup, I'm so angry we missed it. I wanted to make a plushie so badly T-T. I wonder if anyone went....

Shinigami_Mimi
07-09-2004, 08:13 PM
I went this year. Lol. ^^ It's pretty interesting. They give you all the material and you just go everything on your own. ^^;; Lol. But you get to keep the items and instructions. Which is pretty good. I still haven't finished my plushie yet. I'm so lazy. XD

Ravien
07-09-2004, 08:27 PM
I went this year. Lol. ^^ It's pretty interesting. They give you all the material and you just go everything on your own. ^^;; Lol. But you get to keep the items and instructions. Which is pretty good. I still haven't finished my plushie yet. I'm so lazy. XD

Can you post the instructions? I'd like to make my own plushie :)

tempest_strife
07-12-2004, 02:55 PM
If you're into making plushies or are interested,check out the forums at www.ufocatcher.com. I'm an avid plushie maker...most are up on my website.

Shinigami_Mimi
07-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Wow. O.o;; That site is better than what I learned. XD Lol. So it official the site helps you. ^.^

tempest_strife
07-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Yup, and whenever I get stuck on something difficult, I just post a topic in the forums.

DemonSquirrel
07-19-2004, 09:35 PM
hrmmm me and my friends were one of teh firts to register, but we got their late due to the fact that we had to check out first and pack all our stuff. uhg what a dissapointment. but we now know for next year DON'T BE LATE!!!

Shinigami_Mimi
07-20-2004, 12:17 PM
Lol. I think they'll have the plushie workshop every year, so you in luck DemonSquirrel. ^^