PDA

View Full Version : Pocky Party any one?

Midori_akina
06-27-2004, 10:55 AM
Ok...sadly I was not in the Pocky Party for long, though my friends were. :cheers: They were the ones giving out Pocky in the Elevator. I sadly got Elevator sick so I had gone back to the room...and slept...(silly me who SLEEPS at cons? :dunce: )

So did any one join the Pocky Party? Let's see...Yuna-Songstress, and wierd punk....gothic....non-dressed up girl did the Pocky Party...
I was Lenne... (I also did Rinoa saturday day, and was Lenne at the dance. ^^)but you wouldn't know that cause I wasn't there..

and hey TOMMY!!!!!!! LoL :love:

Invincible Kaji
06-27-2004, 01:06 PM
I remember there being a beach party in the elevator on the right, but I didn't catch any other elevator parties this year.

GreatSG
06-27-2004, 01:41 PM
Apparently my friends in the left lobby elevator had a party in there and something they did caused it to break down between the 5th and 6th floors saturday night.

Midori_akina
06-27-2004, 07:09 PM
Apparently my friends in the left lobby elevator had a party in there and something they did caused it to break down between the 5th and 6th floors saturday night.

...Yeah...the Pocky Party was in the Right elevator...

Kilayi
06-28-2004, 11:44 PM
Yes... we stopped our "party" then... we didnt want to make it worse...
But I don't call it a party... unless it was a dance party :3...all we did was dance and freak people out XD

Oh, I was wondering: since you were in the right elevator, did you hear us going up and down?

Midori_akina
06-29-2004, 07:52 AM
Yes... we stopped our "party" then... we didnt want to make it worse...
But I don't call it a party... unless it was a dance party :3...all we did was dance and freak people out XD

Oh, I was wondering: since you were in the right elevator, did you hear us going up and down?

yeah....we knew you were there. ^^