PDA

View Full Version : Im thinking of doing a skit from the 1st InuYasha movie.

Kagome H
06-27-2004, 05:19 PM
Its where Kagome is back in her world at the god tree, and shes talking to InuYasha. Is there a website where i can get some skits?

Reaver
06-27-2004, 07:35 PM
No, but its comon for people to write them! I have an InuYasha vs Jerry Springer skit that Im gonna do at a con on eof these days! XD

Eleryth
06-28-2004, 11:23 PM
You'll probably have to watch the movie and copy out the dialogue yourself. Or try and search for the script, if possible (if it's been in English, it *might* be able to be found).

InuPhoenix
07-01-2004, 06:59 PM
hmm....actually ive seen both and that one would becomplicated to do.......but it can be dne, i suggest (if you have the movie) that you watch that scene over a bit and copy down the lines and pay key attention to there actions and stuff...it dont know if they post scripts on the internet myself

_Mandy_
07-03-2004, 01:24 PM
Since the movies never been dubbed you can take whatever subbed version you have and kinda work with the lines given there. They translations don't always come out in the most natural English (at least the sub I have) so it might take some tweaking. Good luck with it though. It's my favorite scene in that movie ^^

Lady Kikyo
07-15-2004, 11:55 AM
Its where Kagome is back in her world at the god tree, and shes talking to InuYasha. Is there a website where i can get some skits?

I actually was thinking of doing it, u need to cosplayers, and there isnt a website, >< i looked. If u have the movie look over it and write the english of it. I did it and it worked out awesome, everyone was appladuing, ^^. It's a good skit though :thumbsup:

InuPhoenix
07-24-2004, 11:31 AM
::smile:: glad it worked out!!!!