PDA

View Full Version : berserk skit

excelMax
06-27-2004, 10:54 PM
me and 2 other people are doing a skit about or from the theme of berserk. we have cosplayers as guts, griffith and caska. Theres a possiblity someone will dress as the baliet. Can someone give some ideas for a skit?

Eleryth
06-28-2004, 10:08 PM
Hahhaha....Griffiths!! Sorry, sorry...nothing personal. It was just a funny memory... we were being shown some random middle eps of Berserk, and Griffith kept giving a thumbs up... so we started making jokes about how good things got a 'Griffiths thumbs up' and bad things a 'Griffiths thumbs down'. It was quite entertaining for us.... but it's something most people won't understand. Somehow, though, a Japanese schoolgirl understood Griffiths with the thumbs up pose, too, and found it funny... so maybe he really does it a lot? (having seen ONLY those two eps, I have no idea).

Hahha, Guts has that huge sword, right? The only line I can think of regarding that would be some punchline like, "It isn't what you do with it, its the size that counts!". (maybe the others could be practicing with whatever weapon they have, and guts is just sitting out, so when they ask him why he's not training, he can respond with that?) That line is from an Arrogant Worms song, called 'canada is really big'. It's really funny. Lyrics are here http://www.lyricsfind.com/a/arrogant-worms/live-bait/canada's-really-big.php.

Ok, enough rambling. Do they have anything in common? Do you have access to a computer to prerecord your skit? I know caska is a girl, but what is Baliet? Are they knights?

Venator
07-01-2004, 08:47 PM
Yeah, the theme for Berserk, like a lot of anime, is waaay too upbeat for the content. I think it would be funny enough if you just had all three characters dancing (or in Guts' case, trying to dance with his sword), and doing so as badly as possible. Eventually, you could have Guts and Caska fighting over Griffiths, while he just dances on, oblivious. Then, if you have the other cosplayer, have Baliet end up dancing with Griffiths, and then both Caska and Guts gang up on them. Either the music ends, or have it lurch to a halt once everyone but Griffiths is fighting (again, as badly as possible, with head-chewing and stuff). He gets sad because the music stopped, then walks off, with the other three still brawling. Eventually, they'd realize he was gone, then run off after him.

Hope that's helpful... :thumbsup:

AshuraCastle
07-09-2004, 07:57 PM
I love that anime. ^_^ Well, I reccommend watching the outtakes (on the US realease at least) because they're SO hilarious. Griffith sings songs from musicals, Guts is a pervert, and Caska cuses up a storm ^_^