PDA

View Full Version : Need help with this song

bipolarbunny
06-28-2004, 02:07 AM
my group and i were thinking of doing this dance and we need the original song since this quality is horrible

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=annoyingasians.mpg

...ignore the name of the file, this was the only place i could find it.

does anyone know what the song is called? or can someone send it to me?

bipolarbunny
07-11-2004, 09:15 PM
anyone?

...please?

Ameria
07-12-2004, 03:03 AM
Sorry, I don't know the song title or anything, but I'm pretty sure I remember 2 people in J-Rocker costumes during the Katsucon cosplay that did that dance. You might want to ask on the Katsu board. ^_^

bipolarbunny
07-12-2004, 11:21 AM
thanks for your help anyway ^.^

chai_fiend
07-12-2004, 01:27 PM
i luv ebaums world..anyway. i swear i think i deleted one of those para para eurobeat super mega super mega mega somethings mixes with that song on it. unfortunately i wasn't diggin that mix so i can't tell you the name of it. if you still havn't found any luck, you could try a para para or eurobeat site for the mixes and there might be midis. i found DDR songs i liked from going through a list of midis. its slow (esp. if you have dial-up >_<) but it can work.

bipolarbunny
07-12-2004, 11:05 PM
thanks guys! i'll try looking it up.

william22378
07-13-2004, 11:37 PM
Try looking for the song on the Kazaa web site.
they the a lot of anime songs . :chatah:

bipolarbunny
07-14-2004, 07:19 PM
Try looking for the song on the Kazaa web site.
they the a lot of anime songs . :chatah:

i don't know what it's called, and being that i don't know what it's called, i cannot find it

it is le sad.

kiniru_no_usagi
07-14-2004, 09:13 PM
Um I think this was a Korean beeper commercial -_-. However if you search for it on Kazaa it's called "Kyo and Die being dumbasses" or something like that (I don't think those two guys are Kyo and Die though).