PDA

View Full Version : Ikasucon anyone??

Sakana_Janai
06-28-2004, 10:38 PM
Hey guys, I haven't posted in awhile... sorry if I've missed something. I'm just wandering if anyones going to Ikasucon in a few weeks in Cinci. We plan on going if anyone wants to meet up there or anything.

BTW- if anyone's in my area next month we're planning on having another anime night- possibly the 16th of July? (or the Friday after that?) It all kinda depends on what time we leave Sat morning to go to the con.

Lemme know! (^^)

Rameana
07-01-2004, 11:53 AM
yea, I'm going to Ikasucon. ^_^

Sammie_San
07-01-2004, 12:41 PM
Yay Cosplay.com is letting me post WOOT!. .ahem anyway

Meh Be at Ikasucon!! I wanna take pictures of you ^^ We talked about this on the Ikasucon forums lol ^^ anyway. .im going lol

ItachiUchiha
07-04-2004, 01:53 PM
I'm going to Ikasucon too!! I'm gonna be Itachi :bigtu:

Nameless
07-05-2004, 01:47 PM
I'm going with three other friends for all three days. I have one costume finished, one I'm making the final touches to, and one that should be finished by the end of this week or the beginning of next week. We all requested our days off and the room has been booked a month in advance.

WE READY! WE READY! See ya there.

Rameana
07-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Nameless make sure you make it to the Photoshoots on Sat after the AMV contest.
Someone said we'll meet at/around the registration.

utentsu
07-06-2004, 09:33 PM
umm this is kinda OT, but are there any cons in ohio by august-september? Im supposed to go at the ikasucon but for some reason people here in NJ can't let me cross five states and leaving work -_-

Sakana_Janai
07-06-2004, 10:08 PM
I'm sooooooooo excited, I can't wait!!!!

Now, I just hope they get around to posting the schedule and such so I know how early in the am I have to leave...

Nameless
07-07-2004, 09:47 PM
Rameana: I'll be there

Utentsu: That Sucks! One of the guys that's going to be there got into some trouble and has to get permission from the someone that's like a parole officer to leave the city. He got it.

Rameana
07-08-2004, 06:45 PM
umm this is kinda OT, but are there any cons in ohio by august-september? Im supposed to go at the ikasucon but for some reason people here in NJ can't let me cross five states and leaving work -_-

No there are no more in Ohio that time of year the only others that come up are in november.
But since you are in NJ why not go to Otakon? it's in MD