PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy IX Shoot

Maester Seymour
06-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Since I don't know the layout of this con yet, if anyone is interested in a ff9 shoot on saturday, we should meet by the registration around 3:00 on the Saturday. This is most definitely not final unless we get a few more people in it. ....please post here if you're doing ff9, cuz we need you. ^^
*updated*
So far:
Kuja
Vivi
Garnet?
Lani
Zidane
Moogle

StarDustShadow
06-29-2004, 05:18 PM
^^ If i can go to his con, and buckle down and get started, i maybe able to be Vivi if you need one ^__^

*~Yunie~*

Maester Seymour
06-29-2004, 05:56 PM
alright cool, we got another.

Kuja
Eiko
Vivi

Maybe if we get like 5 or so I'll really try to get a photographer for it and all that jazz to be cool-like. lol i make no sense. just keep posting. note: i want a beatrix, cuz she is cool. XD

Sorahana
06-29-2004, 08:42 PM
alright cool, we got another.

Kuja
Eiko
Vivi

Maybe if we get like 5 or so I'll really try to get a photographer for it and all that jazz to be cool-like. lol i make no sense. just keep posting. note: i want a beatrix, cuz she is cool. XD

You do too make sense.......getting photographers is fun ^O^. So are you saying Eiko is not cool?! How could you! *clings to your leg and cries* xDD; Yea Beatrix IS cool *O*. But Eiko is cooler......she has a horn......A HORN!! AND WINGS TOO!! See now I'm the one not making sense o_O; Blame the Coca-Cola!!

Maester Seymour
06-29-2004, 10:10 PM
sry to break it to you, eiko is not cool.

Sorahana
06-29-2004, 10:19 PM
Well thanks alot John >_< lol jk. Kuja is the coolest (no I'm not just saying that lol). He has this weird seductive smile and he's so evil xDD. He rocks..........but I still think Eiko is semi cool although I don't like the way she acts ^^;
I take it this is gonna mean tons of "Kuja killing Eiko" shots right? Or something like that......? I can maybe get my friend to be Zidane *shrugs* but I hope we get more people! ^O^

Miss0ni
06-30-2004, 05:35 PM
hey, it's me--i came here just like you said, maester seymour

^,..,~

so! you now have one photographer. wheee! *cuddles*

>.>

<.<

>.>

Darxim
06-30-2004, 06:52 PM
I think I'm going to list all the photoshoots I can in the program book this year. It will depend on if they all get organized in time. This thread is a good start. Nice and early.

I'll try to scope out some good places for a photoshoot at the next staff meeting at the hotel. I've thought of a few places, but each has it's problems.

Lobby - Crowded
Pool - Humid, not a lot of room, people fall in the pool.
Downstairs - Not part of convention (which is also a bonus due to lack of crowding), poor lighting.
Hallway next to registration with piano in it - Not very spacious.
Courtyard - Usually closed.
Upstairs area in front of elevators - The internal lighting isn't very good, but there's windows which allow plenty of natural light in, but this is actually bad for photography. Probably a good spot at night.
Upstairs area down the hall to the right of the elevators (right being your right when you walk out of the elevator) near a couch, some chairs, and a table - Another natural lighting conflict, and also the card game tournament is there.

I've got a map at home. I can mark the various locations.

Sorahana
06-30-2004, 07:57 PM
I think I'm going to list all the photoshoots I can in the program book this year. It will depend on if they all get organized in time. This thread is a good start. Nice and early.

I'll try to scope out some good places for a photoshoot at the next staff meeting at the hotel. I've thought of a few places, but each has it's problems.

Lobby - Crowded
Pool - Humid, not a lot of room, people fall in the pool.
Downstairs - Not part of convention (which is also a bonus due to lack of crowding), poor lighting.
Hallway next to registration with piano in it - Not very spacious.
Courtyard - Usually closed.
Upstairs area in front of elevators - The internal lighting isn't very good, but there's windows which allow plenty of natural light in, but this is actually bad for photography. Probably a good spot at night.
Upstairs area down the hall to the right of the elevators (right being your right when you walk out of the elevator) near a couch, some chairs, and a table - Another natural lighting conflict, and also the card game tournament is there.

I've got a map at home. I can mark the various locations.

That would rock!! Thanks alot! *glomps* If we have to we might even have to go outside.....*dum dum dum* Ah well but who knows?

Maester Seymour
06-30-2004, 09:00 PM
I suppose we can decide as a group because we'll have already been there for a day. We can together plan out the best spot for the shoot, but for now perhaps my registration idea should be applied. is that ok with everyone?

Sorahana
06-30-2004, 09:53 PM
I suppose we can decide as a group because we'll have already been there for a day. We can together plan out the best spot for the shoot, but for now perhaps my registration idea should be applied. is that ok with everyone?

Yup! Sounds cool to me ^_~. I'll be your fellow "look for places to take good pictures at" buddy, along with your snack carrier lol xD. Hey you can't live at a con without snacks and Pepso! *winks* If my friend Laura comes, we'll have a Zidane. I just need to see if she'll be coming or not.

Oh and btw I am no longer doing Eiko, I'm gonna do Lanni instead *evil snicker* I get a big axe muhahahaha You're going down John.......jk jk <3 <3 <3.

Maester Seymour
07-06-2004, 12:22 AM
ok so its changed to:

vivi
kuja
lanni

if we dont get more ppl its not gna happen.

Chocochick
07-06-2004, 12:26 AM
coughcoughL-A-N-Icoughcough

I'm really jealous, I wish I could be Lani.

Sorahana
07-06-2004, 12:51 AM
coughcoughL-A-N-Icoughcough

I'm really jealous, I wish I could be Lani.

Awwww! I feel like I started an uprising of the Lanni loving kind lol xD.

John, my friend Laura is gonna go and she's being Zidane ^_____^.

And yea it'll suck if we don't have alot of people but we should still do a photoshoot anyway, I can take pics of the people who do come so everyone gets mini private photoshoots from me xDD;. Or something like that....

Chocochick
07-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Awwww! I feel like I started an uprising of the Lanni loving kind lol xD.

Actually, the love is coming from the fact that you're not spelling her name right. It's Lani. One "n'. Sorry, but I love her, and it's one of my favourite names.

Sorahana
07-06-2004, 11:09 AM
Actually, the love is coming from the fact that you're not spelling her name right. It's Lani. One "n'. Sorry, but I love her, and it's one of my favourite names.
*bows* Sorry about that ^^;.Please forgive me for mispelling xD.
Ok then.......we're having a blast trying to find a big circle so we can do Lani's skirt shape right lol xD. I hope it turns out good ^_^.

Maester Seymour
08-01-2004, 08:02 PM
now that otakon is over (i didnt go), but i expect the people who planned to go to ausa after it will come to this board so i want to bump this so the new ppl coming in can volunteer for my shoot. ^_^

Sorahana
08-02-2004, 12:09 PM
Lani reporting for duty!! *does victory pose* I shall have my axe by then so wh00cha! 3 months til AUSA!!

Maester Seymour
08-10-2004, 06:13 PM
bump, the forum is getting busier and we want ff9 cosplayers! come now! XD

Misa-chan
08-10-2004, 06:44 PM
*gasp* You have no Moogles, I'll be the moogle. ^^;

Maester Seymour
08-11-2004, 01:18 PM
lol yay for moogles!

Sorahana
08-11-2004, 02:16 PM
Yea people we need more of you....we'll give you nice shiny things if you join! *waves some shiny things around* NO NOT MONEY! *lmao*. And you are the best moogle ever Aisha, thank you for volunteering! xD.
John, my friend Tiff said she'd be someone but she doesn't know who she'd be good as (nor do I @_@) assist! *lmao* So um yea people join you know you want to ^_~!! *points axe toward the crowd* WH00PS! That wasn't a threat hehe ^^;.

Misa-chan
08-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Aww, thanks! ^^ I feel all *special* now. XD *dodges manda's axe* *cough* O.O yeah...hopefully my parents don't like....decide to be all evil and not let me go, can't let down my fans. jk jk jk (as if I had any o.O) :D

Tainted-Embrace
08-13-2004, 08:03 PM
e.e As I told Amanda, and John, I'm
going to try to do Garnet for them.
^_^'' <-- Kayla.

Or I can do a Moogle >> with Aisha Lol.

Misa-chan
08-14-2004, 12:44 AM
Be Garnet GARNET!! Or we can do twin moogles ^^ but then we'll be FFIX minus Garnet unless someone else is doing her. o.o

Tainted-Embrace
08-14-2004, 03:06 PM
:) Okie Aishachan.

Sorahana
08-16-2004, 03:20 PM
:) Okie Aishachan.

Kayla my fluffable one =3. Yesh be Garnet or a Moogle........or...Kupi :3. HAIL KUPI! *hails*. Kayla you MUST bring Kupi....or....else >_> <_< >_>

Maester Seymour
09-11-2004, 07:18 PM
yet another spectacular bump. :jjacks: come on, theres gotta be a few more ff9 ppl out there :jjacks:

Sorahana
09-11-2004, 09:23 PM
Quit it with your insistant bumping or I will hafta bump you at the con..........literally *lmao* jk jk <3.
I'll get Kayla to be Dagger even if I hafta do the costume myself lol xD. The version with the white mage coat is pretty easy so we shall see hehehe........Kayla is Dagger....because I said so? Lol. I dunno.....we should tempt people with shiny things *_*.

ladysubaru25
09-18-2004, 02:26 PM
Seymour, u guys need to recruit a Steiner for your cosplay group... then your shoot will rock teh hardest.... probably the only FFIX shoot to have a Steiner....

I am impatiently waiting to see a Steiner cosplayer... no one EVER does him!!

:sulk:

Princess_Garnet
09-21-2004, 12:33 PM
Yes, no one ever does Steiner! :( I cosplay as Garnet [Dagger and Princess] and I'm always looking for a Steiner! My friend is going to try to do him this year. :P

Maester Seymour
09-21-2004, 03:42 PM
Seymour, u guys need to recruit a Steiner for your cosplay group... then your shoot will rock teh hardest.... probably the only FFIX shoot to have a Steiner....

I am impatiently waiting to see a Steiner cosplayer... no one EVER does him!!

:sulk:

yeah you're right, no one does steiner. i wish we could get someoen to do that, but chances are slim. tear.

Sorahana
09-21-2004, 05:34 PM
I did see a pic of someone cosplay Steiner before o_O;. I forgot where I saw it though XD;. But it was good ^^!! And I'll have my axe.....WH00!! Kuja, you better be fearing me >P lol jk.

Princess_Garnet
09-21-2004, 06:05 PM
I -really- hope my friend cosplays as Steiner this year. RHAKDJFKLDJF! Haha.

Sorahana
09-21-2004, 06:56 PM
Don't you mean "Rusty better be showing his squeaking shiny metal ass at the con or else?!" Lol I'm just kidding but hey Lani might say something like that hehe o_O;. No wait thats more of a Zidane thing >_> hehe.

Princess_Garnet
09-22-2004, 04:31 PM
LOL! YES! My friend who's going to cosplay as him [WOO he confirmed it today!] is basically my slave at school. He gets me chairs, he carries my books, he opens my locker, etc. :p I figured Steiner would be perfect, since he's basically Garnet's slave man. :p

Sorahana
09-22-2004, 06:08 PM
SO are you two coming to AUSA? Hmmm............*gives puppy eyes*

Princess_Garnet
09-22-2004, 09:15 PM
Rah I don't know! When/where/chicken/etc is it? I don't know if I can make it! If I can, most definitely!