PDA

View Full Version : Anyone cosplaying Chobits?

xfallin2piecesx
07-02-2004, 08:23 PM
Hey,

My friend and I are cosplaying Chi and Freya at the 2005 Big Apple Anime Fest since this one was cancelled. Anyone else that might be going cosplaying someone else? Post back.

-Kayt/Chi

patamon
07-02-2004, 10:15 PM
I'm eventually going to make one of Chii's outfits from the artbook I have.

Supremeronin
07-03-2004, 07:24 AM
When I saw the thread title I laughed....I've seen more Chiis than any other costume...ever!...even Yuna! :D
Never read the manga yet...might order one now...

Killmesarah
07-03-2004, 07:38 AM
I'm sure there will be like 300 Chii's, just like at Anime North this year.
I was going to do Chii on Sunday, but I'm not sure yet

patamon
07-03-2004, 07:43 AM
Yeah, that's the thing. So many people cosplay Chii. It's insane.

Sweet~Pea
07-03-2004, 09:22 AM
If I go to BAAF2005 I could wear my yumi costume for some pictures with you girls :japan: Depending on when it is, and where I'm going to school that fall, will decide if I go to this or not.

Cheers
-Christa

rox_my_sox
07-03-2004, 01:26 PM
i cosplayed 3 versions of chii/freya.....when i was a newbie! lol but i would never cosplay chii again due to the huge amount of cosplayers ive seen as chhii... its like there clones that will take over the cosplay world!

Lottie
07-03-2004, 04:27 PM
I still would like to cosplay as Chii one day, even though there are a lot. Her outfits are awesome!

Chiri
07-04-2004, 07:58 AM
I agree with Lottie, I would like to do a version of Freya one day :D

dchan
07-04-2004, 10:32 AM
I'm in the planning stage of my Freya costume. I'm doing the one that appears in both the anime & the manga. I'm seriously considering making it out of vinyl ^_^;; *is so happy she figured out how to do those 3v1l boots* XD

Mystic Blossom
07-04-2004, 11:06 AM
People cosplay Chii so much because she's just so darn cute!

Mew_Pudding
07-04-2004, 07:58 PM
I`m making Freya`s Black Princess Dress (The Black and Purple one shown on the Shitajiki) for Halloween, I wasn`t planning on wearing it to a Con due to the overwhelming amount of Chii-chans but, if you guys like I could bring it out. n.n

I agree with Mystic, Chi is so kawaiii!!

xfallin2piecesx
07-04-2004, 10:41 PM
If I go to BAAF2005 I could wear my yumi costume for some pictures with you girls :japan: Depending on when it is, and where I'm going to school that fall, will decide if I go to this or not.

Cheers
-Christa

That would be great! We should keep in touch since the dates aren't even out for it yet. HaHa.

xfallin2piecesx
07-04-2004, 10:43 PM
I`m making Freya`s Black Princess Dress (The Black and Purple one shown on the Shitajiki) for Halloween, I wasn`t planning on wearing it to a Con due to the overwhelming amount of Chii-chans but, if you guys like I could bring it out. n.n

I agree with Mystic, Chi is so kawaiii!!

Cool! Than, depending on what day it is, we could have 2 Freya's, one Chi, and one Yumi. This is going to be awesome. I think I'm getting my friend to be Hideki. But he'll probably forget. LoL

sheepsarai
07-05-2004, 01:27 PM
thats the funny thing about chi being overcosplayed, i watched chobits on the prinicipal that well if everyone cosplays from it then it must be good hehe. I ended up falling in love with the show. But as far as seeing chi cosplayers i only saw 2 at anime boston, is that just cause anime boston is smaller comapared to the HUGE cons they have on the west coast or what? maybe.. so mayeb there wont be billion chis at ur con! ^-^ you never know right?

xfallin2piecesx
07-05-2004, 08:31 PM
thats the funny thing about chi being overcosplayed, i watched chobits on the prinicipal that well if everyone cosplays from it then it must be good hehe. I ended up falling in love with the show. But as far as seeing chi cosplayers i only saw 2 at anime boston, is that just cause anime boston is smaller comapared to the HUGE cons they have on the west coast or what? maybe.. so mayeb there wont be billion chis at ur con! ^-^ you never know right?

Well, there may be a whole bunch of big one's on the west coast. But i'm going to Big Apple Anime Fest and it's held right in time square....so much for a small con. hehe. oh well. I don't care. I love Chi. :-D

Coatri
07-06-2004, 10:48 PM
ya ya, Chii has been waAaAaAy overcosplayed, but hey Chobits is one of my favourite Animes and Chii's outfits are to die for, so yes, I will be making this one (http://gkworld.zoovy.com/product/GKW5180)

xfallin2piecesx
07-08-2004, 08:39 AM
That is such a cute outfit. I love that one. But i'm doing one from both the Manga and Anime. This one~~~>http://www.deredere.dds.nl/Chii/Chii1.jpg

sheepsarai
07-08-2004, 09:08 AM
ooh i wanna do that one some day but i dont think im ready for it.. my sewing skills arent u to par.

xfallin2piecesx
07-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Yeah. I'm having it custom done. I am so happy and I found someone to do it too because I already have to make one of my costumes...this should be...fun?

ShiNo_Usagi
04-10-2006, 02:48 PM
i did 2 Elda (Chii) cosplay's back at Jacon 2003, i hated my wig and didn't have the easr >.< gah! but the PJ's were comfy =P atm, i am doing a character from Chobits that i will wear at JaCon 2006 at teh end of the month, and no, it's not Elda or Freya, lol! be on teh look out for pix ^_^