PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 or 2 ppl to join our room.

noirstar45
07-02-2004, 11:28 PM
I booked a room in Wyndham back in March. Wydham was one of the lower priced Otakon hotels at $137 a night. All my friends have canceled except one, due to money reasons.

We're only staying Friday Saturday night and checking out Sunday at whatever checkout is. If we can get 5 people in the room it'd only be around $60.00. Which is pretty darn good for Baltimore.

My limit on how many are in the room is 6. I do not plan on shoving like 8-10 people in one room. I don't think that's safe or comfortable and since the rooms are cheap anyways really not needed.

Girls or Guys it doesn't matter. Since it's just 2 right now there should be another bed. Once at a con they told us we would get double, but it end up being a king size, but usually it's been a double bed.

If you are along the way from Fredericksburg, VA to Baltimore, MD, I could possible take you and your stuff with us.

I plan on leaving my hometown early in the morning, to sit in D.C. rushhour traffic.

I'm an easy to work with person, so just email me or IM me and we can work something out.

Anna :drink:
goinplatnum13-AIM
goinplatnum@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/goinplatnum

noirstar45
07-06-2004, 06:26 AM
I'm 80% sure, our room is filled, just need to get some yeses from the people that contacted me. Actually more from my friend who decided he is going now.

I'll let you all know in 2 days or less, if I still have space available.

Anna :p

Dj Taka
07-07-2004, 08:57 PM
I'm 80% sure, our room is filled, just need to get some yeses from the people that contacted me. Actually more from my friend who decided he is going now.

I'll let you all know in 2 days or less, if I still have space available.

Anna :p

HEY im interested , Im from Baltimore and Mu name is ANDREW CHOI , nice to meet u , I would like to join u guys if u dont mind, I'd be glad to share my pop n music games with u all in the room !

noirstar45
07-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Had people cancel again. :lost:

Room will be $60.00. If I can get at least 1 or 2 more people. That would be awesome. Girls or Guys.

Please contact me.

Anna

Dj Taka
07-10-2004, 12:46 PM
Anna, I will be joinging then and I hope to be at service of bringing entertainment. I will bring all my ddr/pop n music/ para para or whatever stuff to the hotel. That fee doesnt sound too harsh but anyway. I will be sure to help ya out. I will IM you aS.A.P . You ca IM me also. My name is Andrew Choi , nice to meet you here in the forums.

noirstar45
07-13-2004, 09:15 AM
Hey Andrew,
Could you please email me. I just wanted to talk a little more about Otakon with you.

Anna
goinplatnum@yahoo.com

Anna, I will be joinging then and I hope to be at service of bringing entertainment. I will bring all my ddr/pop n music/ para para or whatever stuff to the hotel. That fee doesnt sound too harsh but anyway. I will be sure to help ya out. I will IM you aS.A.P . You ca IM me also. My name is Andrew Choi , nice to meet you here in the forums.

Lulani
07-13-2004, 10:45 PM
Do you still have room left? If so, I'm interested.

noirstar45
07-15-2004, 07:11 AM
And hopefully it'll stay like that.

Anna