PDA

View Full Version : Steel Battalion

katchoo
12-02-2002, 10:54 AM
good morning! I bought for my boyfriend for Xmas the new steel Battalion game. It's that new game for the XBox that has the huge pilot like controller. Well, of course he has opened it to play, and while the controllers take some getting used to, the game is pretty fun! The game seems sufficiently hard so that he won't run through it too quickly.

I'm hoping to learn how to play it tonight, but I have to sew also so I might not be able to.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions either post here, or pm me.

Cassandra
12-02-2002, 12:50 PM
You are a damn good girlfriend to buy that for him. I know my husband wants it....but not with that price tag.

Studmaster
12-02-2002, 12:58 PM
I want that game so bad as well.

And I wish I had you for a Girlfriend. :D He better hold on to you too.

Sirami
12-02-2002, 12:59 PM
Ohhhhh! I had forgotten about that game! That game and halo are the only reason that I would get an X-box.

hmmmmmm....... To spend, or not to spend........

RealizeDOP
12-02-2002, 02:26 PM
O.o my brother brought that gome. It's huge O.O I told him he could laungh missles or pilot planes from it!

Pool Cue Ronin
12-02-2002, 02:37 PM
Btw, you do know that if you don't ditch your mech when it explodes, you lose your entire save file, right?

psythe
12-02-2002, 02:40 PM
My friend found that out the hard way, he told me he now backs up to a mem module every now and again and just puts it aside.

katchoo
12-02-2002, 02:53 PM
Yeah, that really teaches you about the exit switch. hehe thank you for the compliments about being a good girlfriend. I'll have to make sure he see's this thread. hehe

Does anyone know about any plans for other games or editions of this game in the future? In my looking around, I have found out that there is going to be an XBox Live version in the future.

I wish I wasn't so intimidated by it, but it's just as well, I need to finish KH and sew!! hehe