PDA

View Full Version : Sword duel at CNA anime!

Naziel456
07-03-2004, 10:09 AM
im going to CNA anime as the main char from star ocean 2, Claude! and i want to be in the masquerade! anyone want to do a sword duel with me or something?

this is what my char looks like if you need to find me:http://www.northarc.com/images/starocean/0420105.jpg

i really want to be in masquerade and if anyone wants to do a skit in it with me,like a sword duel or anything just leave your post here or pm me! :jjacks:

Jo_Canadian
07-03-2004, 10:47 AM
i'm doing kenshin i am pretty sure for that day so if you want i will duel with you..... i just gotta ask do you have ny training or anything of that sort cause i have been taking kendo for almost 6 years now

Naziel456
07-03-2004, 04:09 PM
yes we good do that read the pm i sent you and we can talk more over msn! :drink:

Naziel456
07-04-2004, 07:15 PM
anyone else want to do a sword duel or be in it or something?

Naziel456
07-05-2004, 02:02 PM
anyone else want to be in it or anything?

Squall1882
07-05-2004, 02:52 PM
Lol.. reposting the same question day after day is no fun.. at the very most you could win a replying to your own post award.. probably not though... don't take it offensively but this is a forum.. if there was interest after the first post then people would respond. There is no need to re-post, your previous question isn't gonna disappear. Cluttered forums = frustration. Good luck with your sword duel though!! Genki de!!

Naziel456
07-05-2004, 04:17 PM
the only reason i do it is because my forum goes down the list more... soi bring it back up

Mage
07-05-2004, 11:31 PM
Naziel, don't take offense to this, since I'm just trying to be helpful...one of the reasons I was confused by your post earlier is because this is a "thread" located in the Anime North "forum", not the other way around. You don't have to worry about people not seeing the thread, since there aren't too many active posts in this forum anyway. I'm sure people who are interested in joining you will see it, even if it's not the top thread. ^_^

lainey
07-06-2004, 07:27 AM
Basically...white mage is politely saying what I will say bluntly:
stop spamming!

we get your message...I know that I myself read it out of curiousity..but not interested.

and don't go attacking white mage either.

anyhow..do you have any friends that u know that would be interested in cosplaying with u?
u can then join up and enter the skit together ^_^

Naziel456
07-06-2004, 10:58 AM
im not spammin im keepen my thread alive.... by keepin it on page one... the other day it was at the bottom of page 1.... i only do this once like a week.... so if you think im spammin the think that but im only keepin the thread alive... you haven't heard of go-gaia then.... you say bump to keep your forum up... and posting once a week does not kill anyone so just ingore the forum if you dont want to be in the duel and dont say anything at all, it isnt killing anyone that i do this im keepin the hread alive....

Scoti
07-06-2004, 11:55 AM
don't worry people do scroll down so it's not like nobody will ever read it if it's not the first thread on the page.

..And just out of curiosity, where and when do you plan to have this duel? I think this is something you'll have to do at night because it's too crowed during the day and plus the staff will be on your case about it.

Naziel456
07-06-2004, 02:08 PM
oh, no its the masquerade... i said that before.... so it will be allowed.... and im probley going to be presenting on sat!

Amy the Yu
07-06-2004, 05:57 PM
..And just out of curiosity, where and when do you plan to have this duel? I think this is something you'll have to do at night because it's too crowed during the day and plus the staff will be on your case about it.

You're right on. The only big patch of empty space during most of the daytime would be in the lobby area...and that's also probably where the highest concentration of staffers are. CN might be more lenient in that they actually allow weapons and weapon props (hell, they even sell weapons there), but the staffers are much more plentiful since they don't have a Con Suite or the Staff Lounge to go hide out in like AN staffers do.

hmm...I keep wanting to make you put your Hatsuharu pic back up as your avatar cause the wig is so perfect...and it seems even more perfect compared to the other Hatsuharu cosplayers who don't put effort into the hair at all. XD

Naziel456
07-06-2004, 06:39 PM
yeah i no but were probley presenting for the masquerade if theres one.... if not the lobby

TheWestWind
07-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Ummm.... I haven't really heard of sword duels before, you use fake swords right? Hey, I'm gonna be Yukimura Sanada from Samurai Deeper Kyo, I might be able to join. I gotta know what it's about first.