PDA

View Full Version : Go Go's Are Forever (Shout-Outs and Such)

Evander
07-04-2004, 02:33 PM
undefined

undefined

To all those who attended AZ 2004. Thanks. Twas a most cool and awesome way to start off the summer. Allow me to introduce myself, I was the male Go Go Yubari. You may have seen me walking around, exploring the various salons, usually solo, but sometimes with my good friend The Bride. I participated in both Cosplays. This is my request...Holla! If you loved me tell me please, I wanna know. Comments=goodness.

Now for the shout-outs:

Katie aka The Bride: Glad we got bloody satisfaction at this con. It was a pleasure, no dout, no dout. Glad to have met you, and I look forward to our future relations.

Sara: Hellooooooooo nurse! Thanks for being a pal, and for the personal dance.

Katie aka the sewing girl: Thanks for bein a pal, and congrats on the honors for your costumes.

Bob: You rock, good times.

Sabi: You rock as well, more good times.

The guys (Brandon, Steven, Kris, and Ryan): Simply Joygasmic, thanks for making this happen, I had the most fun chillin with yall.

Jacquie, Julianne, and Richard: Hmmmm, you are cool people. It was a pleasure, thanks for the free rides and food. Maybe we can all meet up and cosplay and etc. next con.

Free Pocky Girls: Erm, thanks for the pocky.

Free Brownies and Muffins Girls: Erm, thanks for the sweets.

Sake Ninjas: Thanks for the invite, but no. You made our hall interesting though.

Sara, Monty, and others: Thanks for lettin me chill with you on the coffee table. Was mos def a pleasure.

Caffeine Party People: Cool party, good candy, thanks for lettin me take some.

Girl I danced with too many times: Thanks for the dances.

Annie: Thanks for the cool pictures.

Nori: Thanks for the "free" sign, and my free kanji.

Dudes in the back of the artist's alley: Thanks for the free nasty picture.

Girl who drew my school-girl penguin: Thanks for the bird.

Random girl who said she'd send a link on Japanese: Where's that link?

Anakin Skywalker dude: Thanks for the mid-mornin convo.

Shoujo man: Thanks for the shirt and 5th Element request play.

Chase, Bob, Tiffany, and the others: Thanks for the pool ballet lessons and stuff.

Seng: I was glad to have you stay at our place, thanks for the times.

Edward: Thanks for kickin my ass at Tekken, and the in-depth look at Capoiera.

Sage and Erica: Thanks for the ride and McDonalds, and for bein my school-girl associates.

Bantha-petting girl: Thanks for the convos about star wars.

To those other special people I've left out, sorry, memory sucks and all, holla if you wanna correct me.

To the rest: Thanks to all who complimented me in various ways. Like sayin how nice the costume was, how cool I looked, how gutsy I was, how much balls it took to be Go Go, how nice the legs were, and etc. That meant a lot, and I thank you. Ego boosts are always nice. :)

To the other rest: Thanks to all those who took the interest enough in me to take my photo. I like photos.

Furthermore: Thanks to all the AZ people who created this experience for me and others like me, good work, keep it up.

I think that about does it. Sorry it took so long to actually get on this site and do this. But now I am a member, kudos to that.

AZ 04 forever.
-Daniel aka Go-Go (guy-go)

Bishie-Cloud
07-04-2004, 03:25 PM
hahaha man, your costume was great, it had me rolling
you were definately one of the costumes that will stick in my mind for a while.

Kilayi
07-04-2004, 05:56 PM
Katie aka the sewing girl: Thanks for bein a pal, and congrats on the honors for your costumes.

Chase, Bob, Tiffany, and the others: Thanks for the pool ballet lessons and stuff.

"stuff" sums it up I say!!
O_O Oh man who would forget that-which-shall-not-be-defined

XD

And you credited me! I love you more now!... but I didnt sew any of your costume, i just helped you coordinate =P

Evander
07-06-2004, 04:12 AM
hahaha man, your costume was great, it had me rolling
you were definately one of the costumes that will stick in my mind for a while.

Hey dude, thanks, I remember seeing you everywhere, your hair is unique, hehehe. You chilled with the other Go-Go at the con, right? The girl with the little plush toy at the end of her chain? Get onto AIM or MSN or something and we'll conversate more.
Later,
-Go Go

GreatSG
07-10-2004, 01:26 AM
Hey Daniel, I still have my Gogo image around, if your still interested in it. :bigtu:

Sh!bby
07-15-2004, 08:32 PM
Hey dude, thanks, I remember seeing you everywhere, your hair is unique, hehehe. You chilled with the other Go-Go at the con, right? The girl with the little plush toy at the end of her chain? Get onto AIM or MSN or something and we'll conversate more.
Later,
-Go Go

D00d That chick gogo was my sister. ^_^ her name's allison

That EVIL pretty-cloud boy used to be my boyfriend. -.-; He's abandoned me since the con. Won't speak to me. I did nada to him. *big sad puppy eyes*

quadrain61
07-15-2004, 09:59 PM
Daniel, congrats to you for being brave to do that cosplay. :bigtu:
And again thanks for letting me stay Thursday night ^_^

Invincible Kaji
07-18-2004, 06:26 PM
I was the Pirate Kaji, one of the poll guys, and when my friend and I walked in there to clean the board and start that first infamous poll, we thought you were in the wrong bathroom.

Evander
07-19-2004, 03:30 AM
I was the Pirate Kaji, one of the poll guys, and when my friend and I walked in there to clean the board and start that first infamous poll, we thought you were in the wrong bathroom.

Hmmmm...I was a convincing female...thank you, my life is complete and I know all is right with the world now. My job was done, and well at that.

AnimesChild65
08-12-2004, 08:09 PM
undefined

undefined
Bob: You rock, good times.

AHH! BOB! I LOVE HIM! :love: He made that little power gnome and angry pika-bob thing that my friend bought, hehehehehe. :razz:

Kilayi
08-14-2004, 07:31 PM
AHH! BOB! I LOVE HIM! :love: He made that little power gnome and angry pika-bob thing that my friend bought, hehehehehe. :razz:
>.> I think you are reffering to the artist Bob.... he was talking about my boyfriend Bob... that we know from around here in Asheboro... ^^;;

Evander
08-15-2004, 10:40 AM
>.> I think you are reffering to the artist Bob.... he was talking about my boyfriend Bob... that we know from around here in Asheboro... ^^;;

Hmmmm, yes I was referring to the Bob from aboro...dirty bob the machine..!!

AnimesChild65
08-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Sorry, Bob is such a common name, and I was referring to the artist...whom I still love! :love:

Power gnomes and angry Pika-bob rocks!

RumikosFan
10-22-2004, 10:05 PM
Bob the artist, good times, good times. he changed my mind over Mrs. Grony's explentaion of electircity, lol.

Evander
11-01-2004, 10:53 PM
hey! forget about bob's and talk about go go's! :)