PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Cosplay Group?

Lady
07-04-2004, 04:01 PM
I'm planning a Haku for D*C, and was wondering if there might be other Naruto cosplayers planning on going. If so, maybe we could schedule a little group photoshoot*nods*

So, any people out there interested?

IXArachneXI
07-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Alot of my friends are talking about Naruto, but they have never cosplayed before. I'll keep you posted.

Lady
07-06-2004, 09:44 PM
Oh yay! I was worried this thread would die a painful death*laughs* Thanks so much for replying and letting me know others are considering it!*nods* Are you thinking of any Naruto cosplay? Or sticking to Inu Yasha and others?

IXArachneXI
07-14-2004, 10:41 PM
Well, I'd love to (I love those stupid headbands!) but I haven't found a female charcater that I think I'd look good as. Kaede was fun, but I'd love to wear something cute- but it's hard to find characters my size.

WolfwoodSC
07-15-2004, 01:22 PM
well im planing on going to AWA 10 as Shino, if i could get my costume done before then i might go, but i thought dragon con was for comic books.............I have Learned

Lady
07-16-2004, 01:05 AM
Well, I'd love to (I love those stupid headbands!) but I haven't found a female charcater that I think I'd look good as. Kaede was fun, but I'd love to wear something cute- but it's hard to find characters my size.

http://www.holeinweb.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2&page=1

There's a really great screenshot gallery if you'd like to take a look. I got my Haku source images from there*nods*

You don't have to necessarily cosplay someone who's your exact shape and size, though (god knows I don't have Haku's body nor even the same sex). Sakura's outfit is cute, and one of the most covered up of girls that I can remember (though Hinata isn't hanging out all over the place, either)

WolfwoodSC - Dragon*Con is really just a big sci-fi and fantasy extravaganza. It seems to have a little bit of everything, from TV shows, to movies, to pen and paper RPG's, to video games, to anime, and on and on. This will be my first year (I'm going because my favorite author Storm Constantine is a guest of honor), but based on what I've read at the website and from what I've heard from someone who goes every year, it should be pretty varied and fun.

Lafiel
07-16-2004, 08:19 PM
*waves*
I hope to bring my Anko with me :)

Lady
07-17-2004, 12:58 AM
Huzzah! I shall now make a little list, 'cause I'm a dork like that.

Anko - Lafiel
Haku - Lady
Girl In a Cute Outfit - IXArachneXI *maybe/kinda sorta thinking about it*

WolfwoodSC
07-22-2004, 11:51 AM
by the way how much are tickets

Lady
07-22-2004, 12:15 PM
by the way how much are tickets

If you pre-register now, I think it's $60 or $70 for all four days. If you wait till the day of to get a four day pass, I think it's $80. I'm not sure how much single days or a Saturday/Sunday pass would run. Hit up their website*nods* It should have that info for you.

http://www.dragoncon.org

WolfwoodSC
07-22-2004, 01:54 PM
If you pre-register now, I think it's $60 or $70 for all four days. If you wait till the day of to get a four day pass, I think it's $80. I'm not sure how much single days or a Saturday/Sunday pass would run. Hit up their website*nods* It should have that info for you.

http://www.dragoncon.org

thx ill check it out

WolfwoodSC
07-22-2004, 01:57 PM
kinda wierd that 4 days at dragon-con is 60 preregister and AWA is 20$ for 3 days......... :untrust:

i take it there is ALOT of stuff at dragon-con :devil: :bouncer:

Lady
07-23-2004, 10:06 PM
kinda wierd that 4 days at dragon-con is 60 preregister and AWA is 20$ for 3 days......... :untrust:

i take it there is ALOT of stuff at dragon-con :devil: :bouncer:

Well, Dragon*Con had over 20,000 people in attendance last year, and is so large it has mini-cons within it. Also, they have lots and lots of guests, some of which are really big names. The website has all the different things going on*nods* It's so big they even have a parade through the streets of Atlanta*laughs*

-Lady

WolfwoodSC
07-24-2004, 10:12 AM
well i saw they had coverage on fox 5 for the first day of it last year.

WolfwoodSC
07-29-2004, 12:46 PM
sorry to inform u but my costume wont be done before dragon*con so i wont be coming...... :waaaah:

IXArachneXI
07-29-2004, 10:22 PM
actually my sister might be coming and if she is the only costume she'll definitly do is Haku...

Lady
07-30-2004, 07:22 AM
Sad to lose Wolfwood, but huzzah for possibly gaining a Haku!

Lady
08-26-2004, 08:44 AM
Double posting because I'm stinky like that...but like, yeah...

I'm calling the Naruto group dead. I could only get two definites besides myself, and I'm not sure it's worth making people set time out of their schedule for a photo of only three people. I'll be wearing Haku on Saturday, and I'll be keeping an eye out for everyone else! Have a safe and fun con!

-Lady