PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden cosplay site up and running! *^_^*

Sami
12-02-2002, 03:51 PM
It's finally done! FIIINALLY!!!!!! *rejoice!!*

Undressed - A Genso Suikoden cosplay resource! (http://www.suikocastle.com/undressed)

*falls over dead* LOL it's VERY small right now, but I wanted to put it up in hopes that people would see that it's an actual completed thing and not just an idea, and hopefully it can get promoted and more people can send in cosplay photos.. ^___^ I know some of the links don't work but I'm working on it, so nyar.

Heehee, I'm happy!! Many thanks to CELINE for all her hard work!! (And Clive for hosting the site, but he's not here.. ehehe..)

Rosiel
12-02-2002, 03:58 PM
I need to send you pictures of Seed... although all the pictures, well, SUCK. ;__; So you should probably just bum one off of my cosplay.com gallery, since those are the few that sort-of came out. I need more pictures of that ancient chinese torture that are those boots...

As a side note, I'd love to contribute with comments and pictures, and especially tips and tricks... Suikoden is eating up my life, so I can always give a little more... ^__^

(And now I read the TEXT and realize I have to submit things in an orderly manner... >__>)

katchoo
12-02-2002, 04:00 PM
Great job on the site...now if I could get myself to work on gamingangels.com *date with laptop after work*

khamryn
12-02-2002, 04:08 PM
Ooo spiffy. XD

::Thumbs up::

Rosiel
12-02-2002, 04:10 PM
I think I actually found a decent picture... so I will be good and submit tonight.. I'll use the pauses between RP posts on the MUCK to do something useful for a change... ^__^

Sami
12-02-2002, 04:25 PM
LOL yay for decency! If you want to do it over aim (if it's easier), I'm on "Wufeii" more often than not.

My eyes are all buggy from staring at the screen.. LOL, I must look like a crack addict. x_x

Celine
12-02-2002, 06:54 PM
GYAH!!! I'm so terrible. ^^ You look at all the pages and it says "Celine says blah blah blah" ... I look like a big blabbermouth!!

Anyway... Sami, it looks super... you rock. I will harass people for more content, mwahaha... Yes. You rock lots.

Babbit_Chan
12-02-2002, 07:56 PM
I'm gonna link ya, Sami! Kudos to you XD