PDA

View Full Version : Have 2 Open Slots at Holiday Inn

aachan
07-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

As the title says, my best friend and I have some room available in our Holiday Inn hotel room. While we would not mind sharing a room with a guy (provided that we can convince our male friend to come to Otakon), we would perfer it if we could room with two girls.

Check in would be on friday and checkout would be on Monday.

If anyone is interested please contact me either here or via my e-mail address:

endsofworld@lycos.com

I look forward to seeing everyone at this year's Otakon!

Aa-Chan

Dj Taka
07-07-2004, 08:49 PM
I can share my Pop n music games if you guys let me wit you all in youyr hotel room ! Im Korean and carring I guess. Im harmless and I love to share things. Message me or post here to please stay with you al please ! Im from Baltimore but I still need a room. Thanks guys

aachan
07-08-2004, 07:33 AM
Hey,

I think I have room for one more person since, I had a cancellation, so I think I may be able to squeeze you in.

Welcome aboard!

Aa-chan

I can share my Pop n music games if you guys let me wit you all in youyr hotel room ! Im Korean and carring I guess. Im harmless and I love to share things. Message me or post here to please stay with you al please ! Im from Baltimore but I still need a room. Thanks guys

Dj Taka
07-10-2004, 01:01 PM
Thats nice, Thanks AAchan. I do apreciate it because I no longer live in the city. So i will be needing a room. I will share whatever the cost is I guess. Thats fine and dont forget to leave a message on my AIM , My S/N is : gotokyogo , just leave a message on my away thingy. Thanks pal ^_^

Dj Taka
07-10-2004, 01:08 PM
I got news but I not moving to perry hall until end of otakon. I can to otakon. I sorry I thought I was moving away from the city before otakon*

Lulani
07-11-2004, 10:47 PM
I'm interested!
How much would the price come down to?

Vialoi Ketsueke
07-12-2004, 02:22 PM
Hm. I am interested in this as well ~

Usagi Mylene
07-12-2004, 02:40 PM
I'm in need of a room for me and my two girls. How much would it be? We are flying in from San Fran and would arrive Friday night and need to check out monday as well. PM or let me know on here if there still is room.

We are harmless but we are kinda hyper. but we will be quiet if you asked us. XD

aachan
07-13-2004, 08:05 AM
Hi,

Okay, here's the situation with the room.

I could fit about three extra people in the room. Right now I about 1 extra person (not including my best friend and myself) in the room. I also had a cancellation too, but as soon as I got that message, another came in for an offer of two. I just, just e-mailed them back and said it would be okay, but I'm sure it will be awhile before I hear back from them. However, I would love to have alternates in case they cancel too.

Please contact me at my personal e-mail and I can let you know of the status of the room.

I'm sorry about all the confusion...

Aa-chan

aachan
07-19-2004, 09:55 AM
Hi everyone,

I still have two open slots in my room at the Holiday Inn. Right now I have myself, my best friend, and another friend of ours in our hotel room. If I could get two more people in the cost of the room would be, $70 bucks for Friday and Saterday night.

So if you still need a room please contact me at:

endsofworld@lycos.com

I look forward to seeing everyone at the con!

Aa-chan

evenstar1
07-19-2004, 10:30 AM
Hi everyone,

I still have two open slots in my room at the Holiday Inn. Right now I have myself, my best friend, and another friend of ours in our hotel room. If I could get two more people in the cost of the room would be, $70 bucks for Friday and Saterday night.

So if you still need a room please contact me at:

endsofworld@lycos.com

I look forward to seeing everyone at the con!

Aa-chan

i might be in need of a room. i had another lined up, but she is not very good at communicating, so it's not for certain. i will have four in all and we don't mind sleeping on the floor, bathtub, ect.

YuriNeko
07-19-2004, 10:45 AM
im really in need of a room, im female

aachan
07-19-2004, 11:04 AM
Hi,

If you are positive you can make it, the cost will be $80 bucks. However, we have four people semi-confirmed, but it I still don't know if they will be able to come, hopefully I'll know that soon. I'll most definitely keep you posted.

Thanks a million

Aa-chan

YuriNeko
07-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Hi,

If you are positive you can make it, the cost will be $80 bucks. However, we have four people semi-confirmed, but it I still don't know if they will be able to come, hopefully I'll know that soon. I'll most definitely keep you posted.

Thanks a million

Aa-chan

im positive i can make it and im desperate for a room..else ill be on the street lol