PDA

View Full Version : Dewprism (Threads of Fate) Cosplay

KaitouKurogo
12-02-2002, 09:57 PM
Anyone besides myself planning on dressing as characters of this series? Anyone besides myself even heard of this series?

I'm currently working on my costume, a main character, Rue, for AX2004. The tiny details of the costume is so complex that it'll take me untill 2004 to finish it. :thumbsup:

My girlfriend is cosplaying with me as Mint, the other main character, and her costume is equally detailed for time.

I was wondering if anyone else was planning on dressing from this series or perhaps could be convinced to do so. ^_^

www.yahoo.com
Search for "Forbidden Dewprism"
Click the first selection
Scroll down to "Illustrations"

Tons of great pictures of the characters on that site. ^_^

Celine
12-02-2002, 10:53 PM
Ah! Yes, Dewprism has very cute character designs. ^_^ I haven't seen it cosplayed much... Good luck with the costumes! I love Mint especially, so I'll look for your work in 2004.

I know that the Baby Neko Twins and iPlay did a Dewprism skit at Fanime this year: http://www.usagichan.com/Fanime2002/images/Fanime2k2Sat-028.jpg

Here's the only other pic I could find of Dewprism cosplayers: http://www.fansview.com/2001/fanimecon/0401a356.jpg

KaitouKurogo
12-03-2002, 08:41 PM
Wow, those are pretty well done. ^_^ Love the Maya hat.

I plan to go for the gusto with these costumes...when I plan something, I go all the way into obsessiveness. I've even gone as far as to psychoanalyze the characters and their general behavior to figure out what sort of material they'd wear. ^_^

Rue will be fun. I'm going to make the Arc Edge axe out of industrial styrofoam and metal. Since his slim amount of armor looks to be leather, I'm going to do some real leatherworks to make it as acurate as possible. ^_^'' Of course, I'm still having trouble getting my hair to do that tendril thing he has...

Mint will be a good costume as well. I'm even going as far as to rigging up the Dual Halo rings so that they can spin around her wrist like they do in the game. ^_^

po2zob
10-17-2003, 12:29 PM
Hello !
I can't find your site. can you give me the direct url please ?

Lynzie
10-19-2003, 09:35 PM
I'm planning to have a Fancy Mel costume for AX2004! Awesome! ^_^

Hopefully I'll be able to make it in time. @_@

Claireon
10-20-2003, 05:46 PM
I wanted to do a Mint costume a while back... She's so cute ^_^ It's world domination time!

Can't wait to see your pictures.

po2zob
10-20-2003, 06:13 PM
nobody reply to my question ? T__T

I will do Doll Master in France in july 2004, but it's hard to find some pic of him... (and i'm also searching for maya pic for my girlfriend)

Lynzie
10-21-2003, 10:38 PM
I can't find it, either, pi2zob. ^^;

crisryan
06-09-2009, 01:16 AM
check mine out 6 yeears later. haha