PDA

View Full Version : Pre-registering.

Anjierusu
07-09-2004, 11:19 AM
My first con was AZ '03. During '03 I was already registered for '04. ^_^ I was the eighth person, I was actually kind of proud concerning that.

However, due to various reasons involving psychotic parents, I was unable to pre-register at animazement this past year for 2005. I know it's only 30 dollars all the way till like, November. But I'd like to do it now. They don't seem to want to update the little register card though, do they?

The sooner I get my 30 dollars in, the better for my current situation (involving those psychotic parental units previously mentioned. ^_^;; )

Is anyone aware of a way to go ahead and get registered?

Finding Beauty
07-10-2004, 12:33 AM
Is anyone aware of a way to go ahead and get registered?

I'm not sure which means you tried, but there's a big thing on the website for 'Register Online!' which takes you to a Mollyguard payment page. Unfortunately, it costs three bucks more online.

I think you can just write down your information according to the old form that's on there and send it via snail mail. x_x; Sounds like a pretty useful way to me.

That reminds me, I need to find out how to e-mail them about what I want on my badge.

GreatSG
07-10-2004, 01:29 AM
I'm not sure I'll pre reg this year, all I plan to do is hopefully get another press pass and sneak in and out on the front rows of all majr events once again. Good fun. :bigtu:

Anjierusu
07-10-2004, 11:07 AM
that's the only way to do it! ^_^

and as for the registering online? That's not an option for me unfortunately. =/

GreatSG
07-11-2004, 09:06 PM
You should find some other members at maybe a CCR event and do a group register, of course you can always mail order registration. Either way works I guess.

nixxer
07-12-2004, 11:27 AM
I always mail mine in, cause I don't have a credit card or bank account or anything that will allow me to send it in online, but I haven't pre-reged yet, gotta wait till after otakon and when I'll have more money, I'll probably send in my money like a week before the first deadline :thumbsup:

Finding Beauty
07-13-2004, 12:32 AM
I always mail mine in, cause I don't have a credit card or bank account or anything that will allow me to send it in online, but I haven't pre-reged yet, gotta wait till after otakon and when I'll have more money, I'll probably send in my money like a week before the first deadline :thumbsup:

That's pretty smart. Once the con is over, it's not really a big deal as long as you get it in by November ...

quadrain61
07-23-2004, 11:44 AM
It doesn't matter how you pre reg. If you pre reg by mail they'll look at the postmark on the envelope on when it was delivered.