PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Groups Planned?

Sion
12-03-2002, 09:54 PM
Anyone plan out any group cosplays they wanna share?

I know theres a few already started, and groups are always exciting, plus this thread might help some groups pick up some members if needed =D!

From what I recall (not positive), I know of a Battle Royale, FFX-2, X, Inuyasha, Chobits groups, my bro and I are doing so far a mini Bouncer group, and an idea about a Final Fantasy Tactics group is being tossed around.. So, anymore we should know about? =)

Anyone wanna join in the Bouncer fun? =P Don't all rush at once now! *cough*

Eriku-san

Chosuke
12-04-2002, 07:06 AM
The BCP is doing many group cosplays e.e;;;;
WAAAAAY to many. ...I have my hands so full.
Ne,one of our members,Ray,really loves Bouncer and just recently started pondering cosplaying a character from it.

I don't know if he's serious though.

heki-chan
12-04-2002, 04:51 PM
also Groove Adventure Rave and Soul Calibur I/II
n probably something im totally overlooking X_X;

o yeah sharon n jenn n michelle will be doing JRock

~heki

Sion
12-04-2002, 06:34 PM
Oooh! Someone considering Bouncer cosplay! Tell him there will be a Sion, a Dauragon, and possible Kou and maybe he will =D!

Eriku-san

aeva
12-05-2002, 12:05 PM
I'll be in the following groups:

Otakon
X/1999 as Kanue [we have the entire cast!!]
Gravitation as Shuichi
Record of Lodoss War as OAV Shiris

Shoujocon
Dragon Half as Mink
.hack//sign as Mimiru
Gravitation as Shuichi [>3 Tea-chan and I will have WAY to much fun with this]

BAAF
Malice Mizer - Le Ciel video as Közi [we have the entire band! >^___^<]

Sakura
12-05-2002, 10:41 PM
My group for Anime North will be Final Fantasy VIII (I'm Squall) on Saturday. The other 2 days we'll be wearing our other costumes, although not all together as a group. Then I'm in a FFIX (I'm Dagger) group for Otakon and Chrono Cross (I'll be Kid) ^_^

Chosuke
12-09-2002, 07:27 AM
If you want the whole list of the groups/duo's we're doing within the BCP and how many in them so far here goes.

Saiyuki- 4 members
Weiss Kreuz- 4 members
DNAngel- 2 members
BR- 2 of our own members
X- all 7 of our members ^^;
Gravitation - 2 members
KH - I really don't know oo;
FFVII/FFVIII - I think 4 members
GW - 1 member

plovor
12-14-2002, 01:45 PM
For your KH group do you have a Leon? I know I'm going as him so if you need one.

Chosuke
12-15-2002, 01:56 PM
We have one I think..
But the only thing better then one Leon is..
two!!

heki-chan
12-15-2002, 04:36 PM
hehe!! we might have one too! ^0^ that'll make it THREE!!! ^0^

but ours is dependant upon if we will hav a new member, soo yeah its not 100% decided yet^_^

~heki

Minakolabelle
12-22-2002, 01:46 AM
My group has two group cosplays planned:
Friday night-> Hellsing
Sunday->Chobits
but I will also br bringing along my Paine, Shiori Mana and Tetsu69 costume if any one wants to get group piccies

Minako

Emeralda
12-22-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Sion
Anyone plan out any group cosplays they wanna share?

I know theres a few already started, and groups are always exciting, plus this thread might help some groups pick up some members if needed =D!

From what I recall (not positive), I know of a Battle Royale, FFX-2, X, Inuyasha, Chobits groups, my bro and I are doing so far a mini Bouncer group, and an idea about a Final Fantasy Tactics group is being tossed around.. So, anymore we should know about? =)

Anyone wanna join in the Bouncer fun? =P Don't all rush at once now! *cough*

Eriku-san

If I get to go, I'll -FINALLY- finish my Dominique costume. And by then I should have my FFT Chemist done as well. I'd rather go to AN, than ACen anyway.

-Laura

Chosuke
12-23-2002, 10:19 AM
FFT!!!! ;_;

Can I request glompage in advance for when I see you?

Emeralda
12-23-2002, 04:02 PM
*squeeks* Umm.. sure? Just expect a somewhat odd look at first. I get that way sometimes when I meet people. I literally get that "..." kinda look.

-Laura

heki-chan
12-23-2002, 04:13 PM
wheee!! things for sma are KIIINDA finalized now..not really, but we have a basic idea now :)

friday--
Battle Royale and maybe a little bit of FFX-2 or Chobits, most likely chobits

saturday--

PURE FFX and FFX-2 day ehehhe^_^
then for the masq i think we're doing 2 seperate entries bcuz we cant decide on one together X_X;
1- FFX-2 or Kingdom Hearts, or BOTH^_^;
2- mascots etc^_^;

sunday--
most likely ffx-2, bcuz it is the one that is most likely to be done and done /well/ and not rushed^_^ not to mention will most likely be our favouritest^_^

~heki

Sion
12-23-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Emeralda
If I get to go, I'll -FINALLY- finish my Dominique costume. And by then I should have my FFT Chemist done as well.

DOMINIQUE!!!! O_O! That would be sooo cool! Get a little bouncer group going ^_^!

And I thought about doing tactics as male thief but I won't have the time, I'm slacking off on Sion enough as is ~_~; plus I have $0 no thanks to christmas @_@!!

But do Dominique!!! XD

Eriku-san

rainetomoe
01-04-2003, 11:24 AM
My group is doing The Sailor Moon musical (I know kinda over done) We will have the three lights, Princess Kakyuu, and Sailor Mercury. And who knows if the costumes get finished my sis might also be changing to her Sailor Venus or BLack Lady costume. (Also looking for interested people to cosplay with or join our group ^_^'_

I'm also hoping to get my Yuna costume done from FFX-2
Anyone know where I can get some good referance pics of that costume?

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/tsukinomusic

MikigamiTokiya
01-04-2003, 11:29 AM
My group is gonna be a large FOR one.

Sakura
01-04-2003, 01:49 PM
My group just changed! ^.^;; now that I said I didn't want to do FFVIII they all agreed and went along with it. I guess we were only doing it because 2 of our members like games better than anime but they don't really care what we do. Our new thing is a secret ^_~ we'll just have to surprise people.

heki-chan
01-04-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by rainetomoe
I'm also hoping to get my Yuna costume done from FFX-2
Anyone know where I can get some good referance pics of that costume?

ypuyup ive got some here:

http://sma.adaelis.com/ani/blue_yuna.jpg
http://sma.adaelis.com/ani/purple_yuna.jpg

mine got resized to do some quick comparisons between the art and the cg...damn those inconsistencies.....
and i think they still mite have the official wallpapers here:
http://www.playonline.com

tho last time i checked there were only paine ones :confused:

if u need some more PM me or something :) itll be great to take pix with another FFX-2 Yuna at AN^_^

~heki

Erilan
01-04-2003, 02:48 PM
Hey heki, whatever happened to Soul Calibur? :confused:

Limeyaku
01-04-2003, 03:10 PM
hMMM...

well I'm part of the largely spoken of FFX-2 group for AN! ( YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ) and MAYBE considering an Atelier Marie/Judie duo with Sakuradayu.

Yeah I was wondering about that Soul Calibur thing too...hmm...

HEY ERIC! U can be that guy...from the ffx-2 pics...with the freaky combover, hay-like sleeves and belty shirt! XD just...cuz....LOL!

limeyaku

OH YES! im also probably doing Resha Valentine for the RAVE group. ^_^

Erilan
01-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Hmmm? Can it be..? A GUY in FFX2? :eek:

Post a pic, lemme see. :)

heki-chan
01-04-2003, 06:47 PM
Soul Calibur I/II is still a go if u guys want/have time^_^

LOL i think ud (eric) make a good Brother. Its very Tattoo-filled, tho...he has a blonde mohawk^_^;;

then there's that baddie....hmm...he has a red shirt....brown hair...fur on his shoulders..im thinking Dan would look good as that dood. he has the height/build for it^_^

JonnyBoy refuses to be an AlBhed Psykes member becasue "he has a weird head" O_o;;; so he's gonna be Gatta -- the ex-crusader from Besaid :)

Andrew WILL be conned into doing something uber secretive^_^

Anyone up for being Valefor???^____^

~heki:D

Sion
01-04-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by heki-chan
Anyone up for being Valefor?

:eek: Now that would be an impressive outfit!

Eriku-san

rainetomoe
01-04-2003, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the pics Heki!!! I think I can already start the costume too since I have some white fabric!!! Oh I would love to take pics with you at AN!!!

Kurenai
01-05-2003, 11:46 AM
Squee...AN will be so much fun! I can't wait to see everyone's costumes!

Limeyaku
01-05-2003, 01:40 PM
Boooooo....heki, dan already said 'no frikkn way!!!' to guy-in-freaky-clothes-with-freaky-hair. ~_~ ah well.

eric, i think you'd be alrite as him. with a good combover. NYAHAHAHAH! XD then we can carry out the 'eric-as-the-tall-villian-guy' tradition, which isn't really a tradition at all... ^-^;; BUT! Les is going as Leblanc so it would be awesome to see you do Sano! ^0^

If i can find a pic of that guy I'll send it to you. ^-^

~Limeyaku

heki-chan
01-05-2003, 11:23 PM
who';s sano? the dood thats tall and skinny and has guns?

HAHAHAHA Dan agreed^_^ we drew out some plans and it looks pretty cool :)

http://sma.adaelis.com/hmm.JPG

LOL!!!! yup...thts how we're doing it. we dunt giv a damn if its totally off....we only saw 1 WHOLE second of him in the new FMV LOL^_^;;;;;;;

~heki

Limeyaku
01-06-2003, 02:15 PM
LOL!!!! Alrite! XD I think there's many more belts though, I mean, I thought he was tied up!! ^^;;; AHahahehea!

Yup, Sano = tall skinny guy with guns. heheheheahaha

Winners, didja see the Valefor cosplay that's been done already? It's actually not TOO too too too difficult if you break it down...hmm....

Luv
Limeyaku

heki-chan
01-07-2003, 09:47 PM
Valefor cosplay? O_O where?! WHere!?!? i luv him so much ^0^

hmm....its mostly the wings i'd be scared to do....i mite ask Jon about it then...since Andrew is being ____ KEKE^_^ i think i hav too much on my plate rite now...maybe we will get it ready for otakon^_^ and hav a massively massive ffx/ffx-2 + Aeons crew or something LOL^_^ thtll be cute if all our ff-related mascots get togheter^0^

~heki

Mage
01-24-2003, 10:41 PM
If you want, I could bring my Magus sister costume along. *shrug* I didn't get too many pics with ye people at CNAnime. =/

As for group cosplays...

Working with WUSS on stuff for masquerade and skit contest... uhh... no one else has said anything about it, so I don't know if it's hush-hush or not...lol

Perhaps making a Satsuki costume, but I don't know if I'll have time...

I'm quite prepared to make a Xianghua costume if the Soul Calibur I/II thing is still a go. ^^;

A couple of friends are planning a Bust-a-Groove duo.

I'm also considering doing something from Final Fantasy Tactics. ^_^

Oh....and I *believe* there's still an Angel Sanctuary group planned. That reminds me, I should make sure my Kira hasn't chickened out...I don't want to have to be dictator Setsuna if he's goiing to back out. >_<;

Bansaku
02-19-2003, 10:01 PM
I'm usually a person who's focused on group cosplay but Anime North is quite mixed up for my friends and I ^^; With certain members not attending, plus a budget (saving, and making costumes for Otakon) it's a little foggy. I can sort of give an idea of what we're cosplaying...

1. In honor of Midorikawa's appearence, my friend and I are dragging our Schuldig/Schuldich/Schudnaoifhnoaihfap and Farfie costumes out of the closets and revamping them a little. It's been awhile. *chokes on dust*. (Nagi and Crawford can't go). My other friend is intent on being Chii at that time.

2. We're probably bringing along our Dir en Grey costumes. They've only been worn once at a smaller con, so we'd like to get some more use out of them. We'll be Toshiya, Shinya, and Die. (Kyo and Kaoru can't go T_T)

3. Probably some other Misc. costumes. We've thought about making some new Jrock costumes especially for AN. I'm also considering bringing my beloved Aya (Ran) Fujimiya costume too.

I guess I can't really say until the con's closer ^^;. I'm looking forward to seeing all the cosplayers though. I'm having convention withdrawals right now *eye twitch* Only a few more months...

Time to work on cosplay! :D

Mekou
02-21-2003, 11:53 PM
My group is all mix n' not match! T_T

but there wILL be a definate group fro AN04 (has already been agreed upon...except for what to do a group of X_x)

Bah! What the heck! I'll post of all of our cosutmes...

Mekou : Little Niece (Record of Lodoss War)
Ryuichi Sakumain pink bunny suit! XD (Gravitation)

Jo-chan : Deedlit (Record of Lodoss War)

Coll-chan : Was gonna be Lulu but now has changed it to singer Yuna from FFX-2 ^____^

Chibi-B : Ken from Weiss Kruez

Katie-Beth: j-rock/any gothic character <--hasn't been decided yet)

others include: Larva (VPMiyu), Naota (FLCL), Adel (FF8 and Shuichi (Gravitation)

lol yeah pretty mixed up group. BUT BUT! Possible Gravitation group for the masq! Since at the moment Jo-chan an dI are stuck for ideas for a skit with the mix group. -_-;;;;

I was gonna have Magician of Faith for AN, but with my skill it's just....to hard to make. -_-

If I get my Niece cosutem doen and what I have to do fo rth ebunny suit then I will start on project for AN03 (if I have enough time left) or my CNA cosutme which will ONE of the following

- Rinzu Kuroda
- Dark Chii
- Belldandy
- Jillia Blight
- Shao-lin

A poll for this will be going up on my site soon so be sure to check it out and help me vote. ^__^ NOTE: "Whatever you want/decide" will NOT be an option. I foudn I am MUCH more modivated when I'm making the costuem because someone else wanted me too. (like Ryuichi XD! 30% done in 3 days!)

Sarcasm-hime
02-25-2003, 01:22 PM
Still looking for people to partake of a Blade of the Immortal group...I don't wanna have to do a lame solo skit....*pout*

UsagiNoSenshi
02-28-2003, 03:04 PM
Hi! AN will be my first con! It looks like my friends and I are going as the cast of Ranma 1/2 !! I'm Akane!!

Mia-P
04-06-2003, 10:05 PM
I'm a little late, lol
Unless there are gonna be other Para Kiss cosplayers, I'm going solo as Miwako, I need an Arashiiii! *lol*
and then Fujin w/ Seifer and Raijin.

Scoti
04-07-2003, 06:36 AM
we're thinking of a small fruits basket group on friday (hopefully) if I can get TC to be either Kyo or Haru

Chosuke
04-08-2003, 05:13 PM
Groups I'm doing,FO SHO!

X!
Myself as Kamui
Mark.F as Seishirou
Mark.K as Subaru
Ray as Nataku
Mike as Sorata
And maybe a karen/Fuma..-prods Kia-
STILL LOOKING FOR A KOTORI/OTHERS

Card captor sakura
Myself as Li
Jessica as Sakura :3
looking for others

Other misc costumes I'm doing are Nobu <BR student> Elk and Van

xiola
04-25-2003, 01:11 AM
yay group cosplay :D i'm doing:

Friday: Shaman King (have: Yoh (me), Anna, Hao, Horo, Ren, and possibly Ryu and Amidamaru)
Saturday: Clamp Campus Detectives white uniforms (have: Nokoru (me), Suoh, Akira and the 2 girls), Saturday: Yami No Matsuei Shikigami gods (have: Kurikara (me), Kijin, Suzaku, Touda, cactus-thing, and others who i'm forgetting).
Sunday: possibly Okashina Okashi cosplay, if time. i'm considering cosplaying Dom Li... XDDD

(CHOBRAT: err... if you find some non-sewer willing to be dragged into it and treat it nicely i have a kotori *costume* http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=35996&papass=&sort=2&thecat=500 i'm willing to lend that hasn't been worn to any local anime cons and am not particularly attatched to (made as a joke as a last-minute costume for Toronto Trek). either that or i'll take pics in it on sunday for you. coz someone may as well use it but hell if i'm wearing it! :PP details:
- school uniform, anime colour reference
- size: it's made to fit me, so anythign my size or less; my 3 sizes: 33"-27"-36.5" / 84cm-69cm-93cm
- the only problem from the outside is that since it was made very last-minute you have to pin the front shut if you want it closed since the buttons aren't functional. but it still looks good ;P )

- xiola
keiBrat/Ashmael
http://phaonica.com

Chosuke
04-25-2003, 07:05 AM
yay group cosplay :D i'm doing:

OMFG! more CCD?
I was so considering making my boys and me the 'beige/pink' safari outfits ;-;
I should of done it x.x;

about the kotori costume:thankyou! if I can connive anyone into being a Kotori it would be perfect,or you could jsut wear it yourself! :D

All this yami no matsuei too,I already have my Yami-Tsuzuki done from right after christmas...but seeing as Kisa is doing hers I guess I won't be bringing it any more ^^;;

Sarcasm-hime
04-25-2003, 11:54 AM
If the CCS group wanted some kind of photo ops I suppose I could strap myself into Windy...? I wouldn't want to wear it all day tho, coz the wig is HEAVY.

Minakolabelle
04-25-2003, 01:06 PM
Heather I love your avatar XD

Kisa
04-25-2003, 01:50 PM
Oo, I've already posted, but they've all be bitchy posts, so I'll post something non-cranky today. XD

Friday: Anna (Shaman King)
Saturday: Akira (CCD WITHOUT THE F*CKING PIE!!)
Masq. Kijin of the Yami group. Also making the Cactus *cries*
Sunday: Sasuke of Samurai deeper Kyo but I'm being hospital Kakyou to do pics. w/ the X group. Because what ISN'T fun about being in a coma? mmm sleep.

Xio, you should wear your Kotori costume for photos with me! I'd be fun! We can be...um. I was going to say dead together, but kakyou's not dead *yet* ... Oo, we can be sleepy together!

Chosuke
04-25-2003, 03:10 PM
Hehe!
This is coming together nicely! Okay,since there are going to be more then one person joining us we should REALLy think up a definite time,preferably on sunday.
Any ideas anyone?

Sarcasm: That would be AWESOME! I can send you pics of the CCS outfits we're doing btw if you want ^^

Beatrix
04-25-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Mekou-chan
then I will start on project for AN03 (if I have enough time left) or my CNA cosutme which will ONE of the following

- Rinzu Kuroda
- Dark Chii
- Belldandy
- Jillia Blight
- Shao-lin

Aww, I'd love to see a Jillia costume! She has such a pretty dress. I'm not going to CNA though (very sad) so I won't get to see if you do end up making it:(

Kisa
04-25-2003, 10:42 PM
Heki, i still want a photo of our cacti together ^-^

xiola
04-25-2003, 10:51 PM
mmm cacti... why doesn't shaman king have a cacti? i swear there's a cacti in there somewhere and i'm just forgetting it... ??? ;P

heki-chan
04-26-2003, 11:38 AM
kisa^0^ okay! that means ill need to perform surgery on the poor deformed pickle LOL but yeah! ill get one of the guys to wear it *evil laff*
i cant wait to see yours! ^0^ uber cuteness^___^

OH YEAH
anyone gonna be doing *ANY* type of fighting-video-game-charas on *FRIDAY* of the con??
Its gonna be a really random group of fighting game charas.

gotta bug Erilan to be Voldo TEE HEE^_^
got my sister as Tarim

and ill hopefully be finished making Tenchu 3's Ayame for AN^____^
So if anyone is doing something (like Minako's KOF thingie)
then yeah itll be cool to meet up and take funny pictures or something like that ^_^

anywya...gotta go work on yuna n ayame ^_^
*twirls off*

Mage
04-26-2003, 12:39 PM
I was planning on wearing my Xianghua costume on Friday....^^;

heki-chan
04-26-2003, 07:37 PM
SWEETNESS! then it all works out...i lurvs it when things work out perfectly^____^

>_>; i wish i had a SoulCal costume handy....o well....lets pretend ayame is a secret chara from SC then >_>;

*goes to bother Eric3*

Sion
04-26-2003, 11:20 PM
Ryan and I will be in our Bouncer outfits of course (since we have nothing else @_@) and they're in a fighting game, w00t.

Mia-P
04-26-2003, 11:33 PM
Saturday is the Final Fantasy day right? XD

heki-chan
04-26-2003, 11:48 PM
YepYep^_^
But seifer'll be around all 3 days bcuz he has nothing else LOL X_X;
DOOD ur Fujin kicks SO much ass ^0^

Eric, are u n ryan gonna wear those all three days?!?! GOOD STUFF ^0^

kenhidaka
04-27-2003, 12:06 AM
I never knew there was a final fantasy day. Yeah good enough for me to miss out the posts here lol.

Sion
04-27-2003, 12:32 AM
Eric, are u n ryan gonna wear those all three days?!?! GOOD STUFF ^0^

Yup, as if we have anything else to do! Hehehe

heki-chan
04-27-2003, 02:47 AM
(eric: ) what time are u guys gonna get to AN on friday anyways??

AND ARE YOU PLAYING CHOCOBO RACING AND SSBM!??! (say yes LOL)

~heki

Chosuke
04-27-2003, 08:35 AM
Winnie: I'm still gonna beat you in the CR comp xD
whether it be in the arcade or elsewhere beech xD

heki-chan
04-27-2003, 06:59 PM
Silly^_^ Im not in the competition^_^ the other gaming staffers say itll be all 'rigged-like" LOL so yeah im just the one in charge *ROARS!* ^_^

but yeah go compete against the other teams! ITLL BE SOOOO AWESOME^___^ WOO^_^

i THINK the competition is gonna be on saturday, and SSBM will be on friday...

Sion
04-28-2003, 02:22 PM
I'm not sure when we'll be there on Friday.. it depends when my parents get home, although my bro could drive us up early... hmm who knows. Dunno about the games, I suck at both hahaha Gamecube controllers are so funky to me x_X

heki-chan
04-28-2003, 02:39 PM
ill teach u how to play Chocobo Racing on friday nite ^_~ then ull deal out some mad ownage at the competition on saturday!^___^ LOOOL

anyhoo, dusnt really matter when u arrive, u gots my number so yep!
have dinner w/us ne?^_^

ackack im mucking up the thread...i shall talk to u on msn ^_^

~heki

Sion
04-28-2003, 10:47 PM
Yayaya sounds good! lol, yeah we'll talk about it on MSN, but incase we dont, when are YOU arriving on friday approx? SO I know when to call you or whatever lol, and dinner sounds good ^_^ I doubt we're doing anything special for that anyways, my parents wont even be at the con really, just for the hotel, they're going out for their romantic stuffs hahahaha, so we'll just swipe some cash from them *evil laughter* =D

Bleh, I made this thread, we can mess it up all we want!! >=D

Mekou
04-28-2003, 11:30 PM
*couch cough* Chocobo racing RULES! \(^0^)/

I'll see if I can enter Choco Racing Heki. -_- But all the video stores my papa has memberships to have cleared out aLL thier PSX games and now are being overrun with PS2. >_< So I can't practice! ;_;

heki-chan
04-28-2003, 11:46 PM
thats okay! Chocobo Racing dusnt need practice, just needs natural SKILL *head inflates* LOL!!!^_^

anyhoo, u can practice AT the con if anything, the tourney isnt till saturday anyway^_~

weeee im so off topic....so umm...what groups are planned..? X_X;

Limeyaku
04-28-2003, 11:58 PM
i wanna come for supper too!!! on .... saaturday???? werent we supposed to do that last year??? ^_^;;; wait...maybe tht was with miriam n nancy....hmmm....we should have supper together this year -saturday....in the CHINESE RESTARAUNT!!! >D just to spite all those wieners who think its germy. then we can gobble it down, run outside the restaraunt and say " WE ATE CHINESE FOOD! WE LOVE CHINESE FOOD! WE LOVE CHINESE FOOD! YUMMMMMMM! " while jumping around and wavin our hands in the air....and watch all the nerds run in fright cuz theyre stupid. ~_~;

im done now.

YAY FFX2 GROUP! ^____^

JustinCredible
04-29-2003, 12:26 AM
thats okay! Chocobo Racing dusnt need practice, just needs natural SKILL *head inflates* LOL!!!^_^

anyhoo, u can practice AT the con if anything, the tourney isnt till saturday anyway^_~

weeee im so off topic....so umm...what groups are planned..? X_X;

Sorry Sidenote:
is Chocobo Racing like Mario Kart or Kart 64?

Mage
04-29-2003, 12:26 AM
With all those photoshoots on Saturday and then the masquerade and then the dance and all of that...when the heck is there time for food? =O

Yes, this is very off-topic...eh heh...oops...

heki-chan
04-29-2003, 09:05 PM
hence the microwave-in-our-room-with-mountains-of-chef-boyardee tee eheheheh^_^ *makes u dinner* LOL!

speaking of which...
wanna come w/me to whorage the canned-food aisle at the supermarket a week b4 AN?^_^

Mage
04-29-2003, 09:17 PM
Sure. Whoraging food is a good thing. XD So long as we don't buy more cans than we can carry. =P Considering the whole mountain-of-food thing, you'd think that we were staying at the hotel for a week instead of a night. XP

heki-chan
04-29-2003, 10:29 PM
umm...im bringing a suitcase full of food.........is that...too much? X_X;

Chosuke
04-30-2003, 06:57 AM
You can never have too much food! :3

Erilan
04-30-2003, 10:14 PM
Ordering pizza is the thing to do. :p

Good thing they deliver to the hotel room. :bigtu:

Limeyaku
04-30-2003, 10:34 PM
winniw n mage, remember to drop the cans on the floor first to dent them and get bigbig discounts. ^_^;;;;

Chosuke
05-01-2003, 06:46 AM
I thought I was the only one who actually did that..oo;
The secret is to throw them into your cart so no one notices your purposely denting.like say if you were bashing em off the floor xD

Mage
05-01-2003, 08:07 PM
That's so evil. O_O and it's not a good idea if you're planning on storing those cans for any amount of time.....that's the sort of thing you learn about in biology class. XD

Limeyaku
05-01-2003, 08:32 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!! true mage...but a week or so before isnt TOO too bad. ^_^;;

Sion
05-01-2003, 10:47 PM
Hahahaha, I remember last year, I was always running around and stuff and barely ate. On saturday I was actually gonna eat at a restaurant, but I went and watched the masq instead, so the entire weekend I never had supper or anything and I lived on granola bars and potato chips.. hahaha I remember after the masq, I came back up to the room at 3AM and woke everyone up cuz I was sitting there watching tv and crunching on chips XD!

Hey.. by the way, did anyonw watch the news right after the masq? Right after it when I went to my room and turned on the tv, on the news they suddenly started talking about AN and had clips of the masq, haha it was great!

Chosuke
05-03-2003, 07:19 AM
YTV is doing a big thing about it..
I heard they were gonna walk around and ask questions to try and stump us xD same thing with the seiyuu

Sion
05-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Wow.. that probably won't be hard.. seeing as they'll probably only ask about like... DBZ, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, or BeyBlade or something...

BeyBlade... *shudder*

Chosuke
05-03-2003, 04:37 PM
I was actually thinking about that...
I can imagine them asking me about DBZ or Beyblade and me being like..

'ahh.. well.' -dash-

Tamer Brad
05-03-2003, 07:34 PM
*is a Beyblade fan* *glare*

You know, anime fans get a lot of shit from people who hate anime, and then anime fans go out and do the same to their own kind...whatever the hell happened to respecting eachother's interests?

Mekou
05-04-2003, 12:04 AM
YTV did that last year. But it was the girl from Vortex that asked what shows form Vortex that people liked. But asking what anime shows on YTV people like is a better concept.

My friend's little cousin was interviewd last year. But they never showed it on TV. T_____T *shakes fist*

Speaking of interviews I have a feeling they will definatley be interviewing people in "YTV anime" costumes. >_> If I see them coming towards me when I'm Isis I will RUN !====( >O_)>

kaiba
05-04-2003, 12:27 AM
If they come toward me, my friend and I shall inquire unto them whether or not they think that Yuugi is into bondage. As a matter of fact, we're going to be asking every YGO cosplayer that. So, if you see a Black Magician Girl (me) wandering around with a Malik and a video camera, be warned, for you will be asked weird questions.

JustinCredible
05-04-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Tamer Brad
whatever the hell happened to respecting eachother's interests?

Its a concept that is refered to... and quickly forgotten...
I should know... I enjoyed the Spiderman Clone Saga (up to a point) and on a regular basis have alot of fanboys who have never read anything during that time say 'IT SUX0!RS' because Wizard told them it sucks...

So hey... it happens...

Mekou
05-04-2003, 01:11 AM
To answer your question- Yes I do think Yuugi /could/ be into bondage ^_~

I look forward to getting weird questions...cuz i'll be giving you weird answers ^________^

Kaiba: How does Seto-kun keep his jacket-coat all flowy and out like that?
Mekou: fans strategically sewn into the coat ^_____^
Kaiba: O.o Er..okay...*backs away slowly*

kaiba
05-04-2003, 09:06 AM
>>Kaiba: How does Seto-kun keep his jacket-coat all flowy and out like that?
Mekou: fans strategically sewn into the coat ^_____^
Kaiba: O.o Er..okay...*backs away slowly*

Ack, you have the same theory I do! *glompu* 'Spect I say he has fans sewn to the back of his pants. That's why the strappy thingies are there, so that the fans don't fall out. ^_^

Chosuke
05-04-2003, 01:04 PM
I actually don't mind Beyblade and I happen to like YugiOh Brad
sorry if I insulted you ^^;

Tamer Brad
05-04-2003, 07:29 PM
it wasn't you, it was Sion. ^^;

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters is great as well, hehe.

Kia
05-04-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Tamer Brad
*is a Beyblade fan* *glare*

You know, anime fans get a lot of shit from people who hate anime, and then anime fans go out and do the same to their own kind...whatever the hell happened to respecting eachother's interests?
Dude! I know what you mean... strange how it happens like that with anime fans... as well as any other sort of fans...

Sion
05-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Tamer Brad:
Hey.. I didn't like attack you or anything jeez, I don't like Beyblade, big deal. I didn't say "If you like Beyblade you suck" or anything. Jeez. Everyone has the right to their own opinion. If you like Beyblade, great, I'm not gonna flame you for it. I respect your interests. You probably see something in BeyBlade that I don't. Maybe I'm missing out, but it just doesn't catch my eye.

So sorry if I offended you or anything, I didn't mean to, okay?
And Kai is actually pretty cool, so.. yeah lol.

Chosuke
05-04-2003, 09:22 PM
I like Rei myself ^^;

heki-chan
05-05-2003, 02:29 AM
im not a fan of beyblade, tho i have watched several episodes, i dunno....i just...dunt..like it^_^; just like i dunt lik finalfantasyunlimited *ick* i think it mite be the art-style *shrug*

question for all u beybladers:
HOW THE HELL DO THEY "CONTROL" the top-things (blades?)
Psychically? O_o;

weee so off topic *coff* so wht cosplay groups are YOU planning..?

kenhidaka
05-05-2003, 12:19 PM
I'm still trying to find if there is someone going as Omi from Weis Kreuz and was supposed to go group cosplay as yugioh with several others but the one who was planning all this has not shown up in 3 weeks and I'm thinking it may not happen after all unless someone else is willing to start another one up.

Sion
05-05-2003, 02:26 PM
question for all u beybladers:
HOW THE HELL DO THEY "CONTROL" the top-things (blades?)
Psychically? O_o;

Thats a damn good question! lol, I've been wondering that myself... I mean.. its a top, and they yell at it and it like darts toward the other top!

HOW!?!?!?! Maybe they are all telekinetic or something.. that would be kinda cool..

I wish if I bought a beyblade, I got telekinesis.

Chosuke
05-06-2003, 06:38 AM
I think I might buy a beyblade just for fun if they're selling them at AN and run around the hallways seeing if I can challenge someone and lose xD

heki-chan
05-06-2003, 03:49 PM
i heard they're banned from a lot of sauga elementaries bcuz the winder thingy catches kids' skin and...."lets it rip" hahaha x_x;;;;

eww..

Chosuke
05-06-2003, 05:57 PM
Some kid in my friend's school 'let one rip' at a guy he didn't likes face x.x;;;
I'm pretty sure he was bleeding

Sion
05-06-2003, 07:37 PM
ROFLMAO
It's mean to laugh at that I know, but the way you said that sounded so frikkin funny omfg XD

Today I watched a bit of beyblade and I'm even more confused!! They were talking about a tournament so they said they had to train, so they started running laps??? RUNNING LAPS?
I would really like to know how running laps is gonna make his top spin any better or anything... like... wtf? lol.

That show continues to make less and less sense.

Chosuke
05-06-2003, 07:39 PM
I've learned so far by watching beyblade that:

A) maria is a bitch.

B)Rei is cool.

c)Kai is a bitch

d)The glasses kid is funny and talks to nothing and has no face xD

Sion
05-06-2003, 07:45 PM
Heeeeyyyy Kai is cool cuz he's all lonewolf stylez hahaha, Rei is cool too, but his voice... ITS GOTTA GO! I hate the guy who does his voice, and I remember his voice from other shows and its evil ~_~

Wow, talk about drifting off topic hahaha, oh well XD

heki-chan
05-06-2003, 09:39 PM
...so um yeah....we're doing an ffx-2 group at AN??? X_X;;; there back on topic^-^

Mekou
05-06-2003, 10:42 PM
>>the winder thingy catches kids' skin and...."lets it rip" hahaha x_x;;;; eww..

At least it's not TOE BLOOD! X_X

^_^

Chosuke
05-07-2003, 07:00 AM
Toe blood? oo;;

Mekou
05-07-2003, 07:11 AM
^_~ It's just a thing that Heki said on the SMA message board. *pokes Heki* >.>