PDA

View Full Version : Hair Braiding at DragonCon

aaobuttons
07-14-2004, 05:35 PM
For one of my costumes at DragonCon I'm wanting my hair braided kind of in a halo like thing around my head, and I can't do it on myself. Is there anyone that is going that would be interested in doing it for me? I Could meet you in the Hyatt or Marriot lobby area in the morning and I could pay you $20? I don't know, Anybody who might be interested, please email or PM me. Thanks.

SuthrnBelleChan
07-15-2004, 12:39 AM
I can do it ^_^ I'm pretty sure i can do it. Can ya give me more info on how you want it?

aaobuttons
07-15-2004, 01:48 AM
Here is a kinda silly picture, but maybe this will help. I want it braided in a halo like all the way around. I'm supposed to be a Dragonrider of Pern and they have their hair braided up for riding so I don't want anything left down cause I figure it would get all tangled up when they were flying around. Do you think its something you could manage?

SuthrnBelleChan
07-19-2004, 02:02 PM
okies, i'm pretty sure i can do that ^_^

keri1966
07-21-2004, 05:37 PM
If you want it tight and very neat it is a good idea to have some one do it for you, especially as it looks as if your hair is rather short. If it was longer like mine it's slightly easier to do (essentially you make a French braid)