PDA

View Full Version : Cosplayers needed for skit at Otakon 2003

Ginny
12-04-2002, 03:03 PM
Yes, I havn't been on this board in months. So sue me. Anyways, this is probably my first and last time doing this, but I'm actually trying to organize a skit. Normally, we just kinda wing it. But I REALLY wanna do this. (yes, I know, I keeps the mad secrets)

I'm looking for someone to play a tall, thin, pale, male villan-type-character in a skit. It would require some costuming skills. The costume itself isn't hard, it's the prop-type things that would go along with it that might be difficult. I would offer to make the costume myself, but I'm making stuff for SO many other people, and all the props for this, I don't think I can swing it. Anyways, if anyone is interested, please email me at g-chan@g-chan.com. Thank you ^.^

Oshi
12-04-2002, 03:21 PM
First, welcome back to the boards, G.
Second, I can help you out with the props. I'm pretty good at woodworking (see: my gunblade (link) (http://68.83.68.198/Pics/Cosplay/Seifer/gunblade-final.jpg))

Doc Stampede
12-04-2002, 08:41 PM
Ha!

I'd offer to help out G.. I could do the tall.. Pale can be done with makeup.. I'm male, and I love playing villians... And props are fun to make.. but the THIN PART : heh.. that's a bit hard to do now ain't it!! :)

And I staff anyhow. So I'll just take the photos. ;)

Doc

cosplaytrouble2
12-26-2002, 09:19 AM
Hey G-chan. How are ya doing? Haven't talk to you since Otakon last year.

-Z

Sami
12-26-2002, 10:57 AM
I'm short, thin, and pale.. ^____^;;; (And female, but who cares? Nyeh!)