PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Anime/Manga character and why?

Blade
05-09-2002, 07:46 PM
What is your favorite Anime/Manga character and why?

Hmm, I would have to say Rei Ayanami. She takes a lot of shit from just about everybody in Eva. Not to mention she smacked Shinji! ^_~ And I can relate to her a lot for some reason. O.o

Also, I love Tira Misu from Sorcerer Hunters. I just adore her! AND that whip! Oh goddess can she use a whip!

And Sabrina from Pokemon. She's quiet and mysterious. And knows how to kick ass! (And I have this queer obsession with dolls...)

So, I guess it'd be a tie between those three. (Gah! ;-; But I, also, love Peorth from AMG! I can't choose! Don't make me choose!!!!!!!!)

Philia Philis
05-09-2002, 08:20 PM
Hmmm.....
I think my favorite anime peoples would be Seiji Date from Samurai Troopers and Narcasse from Arslan. ^^

I will also add my favorite video game charas because I'm more into that than watching anime- Vincent de Boule from the Suikoden games(OF COURSE) and Woodrow Kelvin from Tales of Destiny! ^^

I feel like I'm forgetting someone.... Hmm....

MyuMyu
05-09-2002, 08:28 PM
Aaaah damn these topics which leave me left wanting for words =D

Noise [Angel Sanctuary] - too many reasons!! Love her to death i do. and that HAIR! XD *laugh* no, i do NOT have an obsession with curls!! >> << >> <<

Shiori and Juri [Utena. duh ^^;; ] Its funny, because i love both characters... Juri is just so very very cool, its nice to see such strong feminine characters that arent, well, annoying 9_9. Shiori is a raving psychotic bitch. And i love that. *laugh*

Feb [Sol Bianca] waaaaaaaiii *_* Love love love love love her. i think i have a penchant for drunkard characters *laugh* especially ones i can cosplay!! fufufufu

Philia Philis
05-09-2002, 08:57 PM
Oh, oops! I'm such a dork! I didn't even say why I like the ones I do!

Okay, umm, lessee... Seiji because he has an awesome personality and big neato sword. ^^

Narcasse because he is just COOL. And he has long hair. 'Nuff said. XD

Vincent de Boule because he is hilarious. He is a pathological liar and a narcissist. Oh, and he wears a ROSE cape. That is just so great. XD And he's one of the weirdo elitists who make the weird music play in the background whenever you talk to them. And he has long hair! Yeah! ^^

And Woodrow becuase he is THE most awesome RPG guy ever. He wears blue, he is both an archer AND a swordsman, he has the best Swordian, he has an awesome personality... AND he has LONG SILVER HAIR! *dies*

Hehehehe... I REALLY like long hair. Can ya tell? XD

Celine
05-10-2002, 03:24 PM
Best anime character EVER: TK from Digimon 02!!!! :heart:

He is the cutest thing ever! He has the cutest Digimon, which turns into the coolest Digimon! He and Kari are the cutest couple ever, and they are meant to be together, despite what the show says. :P Blah to you, show. YAY DIGIMON!

Well, now I'm sure you all think I'm crazy.... Errr, I also like Terry from Batman Beyond, most of the characters in Pokemon, and Punch & Judy from Cowboy Bebop.

And, of course, Celine (because she is AWESOME) and Ashton (because he is so sad and unlucky that you have to love him) from Star Ocean EX!

Kuja
05-10-2002, 04:18 PM
I have a few. :thumbsup:

Um let's see:

Rosiel from Angel Sanctuary. *He's evil has white hair what more can I ask for*

Morrigan from NIght Warriors *she's been my fav for years.*

Miaka from Fushigi Yugi *she's a fun and genki character*

Nietsche
05-10-2002, 09:38 PM
Twins!! Any twins in any anime/game/manga!

Special mention to LeiLei!! She's the cutest, sweetest representative of China in any game/anime even if she is undead! ^^

Meredy and Marone from the Tales of Eternia anime
Shinobu and Motoko from Love Hina
Cham Cham, Charlotte, Rimururu, Nakoruru, Shizumaru from Samurai spirits
Suupushan, Kokutenko from Houshin engi

Kindaichi, Hikaru Shindou, Nekki Basara, Athena Asamiya,...there's plenty more cos i can't really decide who i like best!

Shadow Blade
05-11-2002, 01:58 PM
Gohan from DBZ because he has a power that unleashes without notice.

Babbit_Chan
05-13-2002, 10:49 AM
Does it have to be one peson or can it be a whole cast? like the whole Kodocha cast? *whines*

Legato/Machan
05-13-2002, 07:56 PM
well, i think you don't even have to guess about me:

Legato - a very cool guy (in both ways)
Midvalley - the only guy who can use sax as a weapon
Vash/Knives - they got the perfect aim and they are cool
Zoro (one piece) - a guy who can use 3 swords? amazing!
Kenshin (Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin) - very cool guy
Carlos Santana (Captain Tsubasa) - yeah, a great soccer player
and others. The list is so long that I'll stop here.

Kisses for the girls and hugs for the boys

Legato/Machan

Ranma Saotome
05-14-2002, 07:02 PM
Ranma Saotome, because he's a bit of a ladies man! :D But seriously, he's simply cool. Nuff said. ;)

Third-child
05-14-2002, 07:42 PM
Wooo hooo!! another person who likes TK from Digimon 02!

As for other characters.. here is a list

Male Maze
Naru

And um... the rest make me think too hard right now!

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 02:48 AM
hehe here's my top 10 for now..
( in no particular order)
Motoko * love hina*
Shinobu * love hina*
Naru * love hina*
Nakoruru * Samurai spirits*
Nanami * suikoden 2*
Meg * suikoden 2*
Himura Kenshin * take a guess lol *
Sagara Sanouske * ditto ^^; *
Onizuka * from GTO*
Viktor * suikoden 2/suikoden 1)
McDhol/Hero* from both suikoden games *

^^; that's it for now.... too many to really think about ^^;;

Mei Lan Chang
05-15-2002, 10:39 PM
My favorite male character at the moment (warning: It is always changing) is Wufei Chang from Gundam Wing. He's just so sleek and sexy! Everybody goes for the other boys, but not me. No way. He may be headstrong, but so am I. I don't want someone who will bore me. And as for my favorite girl character....oh I am going to have to say Akane from Ranma 1/2. She's so cute the way she likes Ranma but is too shy to show it. And she certainly isn'y hanging all over him like the other wannabe fiances. Anyway, I just think she's cute about it!

Ayaka
05-15-2002, 11:26 PM
I think I must be a true fan, considering how long I thought about my reply. And the fact that I'm still hesitating, lol! I'm only gonna put a few.

Male -
Spike (Cowboy Bebop) - I have a mild obsession with his character. And, he tried to light a cigarette with a flamethrower. I have to love him.
Yoh (Shaman King) - no real rationale.
Himura Kenshin - Does anyone NOT like Kenshin?
Vash (Trigun) - he cracks me up. ^^
Ryudo (Grandia 2) - he's kinda cliche, but he's COOL. He has a sassy pet bird!

Female -
Ed (Cowboy Bebop) - She's deeply insane. I love her. She's based on Yoko Kanno, lol!
Haruko (FLCL) - Again with the insanity.
Sana (Kodocha) - darn straight.

MyuMyu
05-15-2002, 11:49 PM
XD i love wufei. Sucha cutie, he is. **agrees**

Lillyxandra
05-16-2002, 01:08 AM
Oh my... there are just to many^_^
lets see...

Boyz

Meier Link, vampire hunter d bloodlust(love his style+hot girly guy)
Count D, pet shop of horrors(also hot girly guy hehe i love girly guys^_~)
Spike, cowboy bebop( for being a bad a$$ )

girlz

May, hand maid may (super kawaii)
Priss,bubblegum crisis (cool chick)
and lots more...so hard to choose~_~

Lilly

Garnet
05-17-2002, 01:43 PM
Mines Kotori from X (tv series not movie, she sucked in that)
Shes so sweet and you can't help but love her :(
Fav male would have to be PAZU FROM LAPUTA! He r0x ^_~

Lovelyangel_81
05-18-2002, 07:49 PM
Here are my top 10 favorite anime characters (Starting from number 10):
10. Akio Ohtori-Nuff said.
9. Marron Glaces-It's his hair.
8. Anthy Himemiya-She kinda like me :)
7. Hotohori-It's his hair. (I have a "thing" for guys with long hair)
6. Ranma Saotome- He's so cute.
5. Spike Spiegel-He's cool dude and he kicks butt.
4. Tira Misu- She's "whip" her men into shape. Just like I do. Mwahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
3. Touga Kiryuu- Something about men with red hair. *growls*
2. Crying Freeman-Kicks butt.
1. Zechs Marquise-Nuff said. :P

Ranma Saotome
05-19-2002, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Lovelyangel_81
Here are my top 10 favorite anime characters (Starting from number 10):

6. Ranma Saotome- He's so cute.

Why thank you. ;)

silence
05-30-2002, 10:26 AM
Hokuto Umeda , from Hana Zakari No Kimi Tachi E.....even though he's yoai, he makes a great big brother!(hey! he's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) :love:

Ina
05-30-2002, 11:33 AM
oOoOo....so many! but i'll just list my top five currently

- Suu from love hina becuase she's just like my genki self ^o^
- Alexiel from angel sanctuary becuase she kicks ass!!! , gah i love her costumes!
- Asuka becuase she could be such a bitch, but i have something in common with her too
- Ayanami Rei same reason as above
- Motoko, kendo masters rules!!!

Tenshi
05-30-2002, 12:17 PM
In no particular order:

Haruka/Sailoruranus -- The only thing we have in common is height and piano, but I adore her. She's sexy, cool, and really does have a conscience deep down. Plus, her and Michiru make a gorgeous couple.

Van Fanel from Escaflowne -- I really don't know why I like him so much, but the series made me cry a million times, and most of the time he was in the scenes that did it. I wuv my Van-sama ^_^.

Chiaki from KKJ -- Part of this stems from the fact that he's a Locke Cole lookalike. The other part is that he's absolutely hilarious with Maron XD.

Himeno from Pretear -- She is sooo wacky, she kinda breaks the mold for magical girl lead charas. Just watch her doing karate -- she's great!

Sasame from Pretear -- He's sexah ::drool:: And if I said my other reasons for liking him, I would majorly spoil the series.

And now for videogame (rather, Final Fantasy :P) charas:

Locke Cole (FFVI) -- I'm not even going to explain this. I'm just going to plug my website (http://www.mirager.net/locke)XD. I'm shameless ^_^.

Terra Branford (FFVI) -- She's sweet and confused. Hey, reminds me of -- me!

Squall Leonhart (FFVIII) -- Because his character was developed to such a point that he's almost real. You either love him or hate him, and I adore him ^_^.

Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII) -- My nickname is derived from her (Tenshi = angel = Rinoa). She's the true hero of FFVIII, if you ask me.

Seifer Almasy (FFVIII) -- Another sexy bit of TV screen ^_^. His attitude is priceless, and I can identify with needing to obtain a dream that badly.

Kendo_Bunny
06-01-2002, 11:44 PM
My favorites...
Dilandau from Escaflowne (Evil dubbers! Ruining his pretty voice!)
~Well, I've got a thing for white-haired bad guys and when I saw Ep. 3 of Escaflowne, I fell head-over-heels for the little guy. Plus, I just love his voice...
Vicious from Cowboy Bebop
~Again, the white-haired bad guy with a sexy voice. And a suit... love the suit. I just can't resist.
Quatre Raberba Winner, Catherine Bloom, and Relena Dorlian from Gundam Wing (^^)
~Quatre was my first true obsession, mostly because he's so adorable. And I love his dub voice... Catherine I like because she's just so... well... Catherine. She can smack everyone around, but it's because she cares. Relena I think is great because she's so hard to understand.
Nagi and Washu from Tenchi Muyo/Tenchi Universe
~Nagi because I always liked bounty hunters, and Washu because she's just too cute.
Sesshou-maru from Inu-yasha
~Yet another sexy-voiced, white-haired bad guy. *sigh* I have WAY too much of an obsession with them.
Chichiri and Amiboshi from Fushigi Yuugi
~Chichiri because he's so... well... wise. And Amiboshi because he's adorable.
And way too many more to list... I'm obsessive

EDIT: Forgot to add reasons ^^;;:bouncer:

Yami Kuroneko
06-03-2002, 12:55 PM
My favorite chracter is Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing, because he's just so darn cool. Not to mention his outgoing personality, his cuteness, and his 3 foot long braid.

As for a girl character it would have to be Umi from Rayearth. She's just so cool. And I love her blue hair. Go Blue!!

Oh Yeah wait, forgot to mention my favorite pair of anime twins. Amiboshi and Suboshi from Fushigi Yuugi . They are so cute! *Whispers* I think Amiboshi's cuter though.. e.e;;

evilchii
06-03-2002, 08:49 PM
that's good question!!

well to start,
Legato from Trigun: he's got evil, sexy goodness written all over him *drools*

The entire cast of Clamp's Clover. awesome characters for an awesome story

Manji from Blade of the Immortal: he's got worms and too many weapons to count

Iria from Zeiram the animation: she's a fighter alright.

forte-mari
06-24-2002, 09:40 PM
Suu~Love Hina: She's just so random and amusing, and I like her even more as Adult Suu

Kenshin: He lives by his morals, and doesn't care waht other say, kind of like me. People always get on my case about not drinking and being abstinent, but I try to let it slide of my back.

I really can't think of many more characters that I truly love, but if I do, i'll post it...

Yuffie002
07-01-2002, 08:38 PM
wayyy too many characters to list!

male

Tasuki & kouji (FY)
Rei (Mars)
Junpei (TWHE)
Kusanagi (Blue Seed)
Meier Link, Benge, and Machira (sp, Bloodlust)
Mosquiton and Hono (Master of Mosqui)
Seed, Culgan, Viktor, Yuber, Solon Jhee LOL (Suiko)
ashton (star ocean)

female
Momiji (Blue Seed)
Celcia (TWHE)
Nuku Nuku (Nuku)
Beruche and Cooan (Sailor Moon)
Ayako (DHYohko)
Yuffie (ff7)

and thats all i can think of now YAY

Liahara_Crow
07-19-2002, 11:21 PM
*Li can't stop laughing at the words under everyone's names to answer right now*

Hee hee hee HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry about that...

Fav characters:

Quatre Winner (Gundam Wing)
Shin Mouri (Samurai Troopers)
Wolf (Castle of Cagliostro)
Gokou (Dragonball/Dragonball Z/Dragonball GT)
Kunzite (Sailor Moon)
Dilandeau (Escaflowne)
Ashitaka (Princess Mononoke)
D (Vampire Hunter D)
That one guy from X, the one with white hair...
Ranma (Ranma 1/2)
Seto Keiba (Yugi Oh)
Tetsuo (Akira) The quiz said i was most like him...

*Sigh*... there's so many, how do I choose only one favorite?

MugenH
07-20-2002, 04:54 AM
Oh Hell. There's too many.

Off the top of my head.

Cast of Eva (Ayanami Especially) (NGE)
Shu. (Now and Then, Here and There)
Dilandau (Escaflowne)
Haruka (Sailor Moon)
Haruko (FLCL)
Kenshin (Kenshin)
Cast of Utena (Utena)
Kiki ('s Delivery Service)
Lain
B-ko (Project Ako)
Armitage (the Third) -- Sometimes Bad Dubbing Really Makes Something Great.

This is just a list, but I like these characters because of how much of who they are they are. Err. Whether Good or Bad, they're never Inconsistant.

Toodle-pip
MugenH.

Pollyanna
07-20-2002, 05:34 PM
Hmmm...well, I don't watch much anime anymore. I usually just read the manga...but I like Kanchi from Furikuri best right now, I guess. Even though he doesn't talk and doesn't have a face, he really is full of personality and somehow...cute.
As for manga...well, my favorite character is definitely Faust from Shaman King. I like him because he's...so many things. He has a sort of visual-looking coolness to him, but at the same time, he's very cute and almost dorky. He's totally insane and doesn't sleep (though I guess he gave that up, cause I caught him napping once) and...he can be sort of brutal sometimes too, but he's motivated by love and his story is really touching. He gave up his legs for his love, too...*sobs*...and he has a dog named Frankensteiny. That's just too awesome. He's just...charming. Even if I didn't like Shaman King, I'd still read it just to see when he's in it. I hope he finds a happy ending...
Runners up are Annasui from Jojo (story 6),Serpico from Berserk and Hayate from Naruto....well, and I guess Tomoko from GTO, too.

Studmaster
07-20-2002, 06:58 PM
I don't know why I didn't ever respond in this thread.

My Favorite Anime Charcters.

Male

5. Daisuke from Digimon Adventure 02. Basically, Daisuke > Rest of the Digimon kids.

4. Sejuro Hiko from Rurouni Kenshin. I love how he busts on Kenshin for being such an idiot.

3. Sanosuke Sagure from Rurouni Kenshin. Badass.

Tied for 2. Heero Yuy and Jet Black: Gundam Wing and Cowboy Bebop.

1: Anavel Gato: Gundam 0083: Anyone who steals a Gundam is a God.

Women

We're going to do this different.

There are 30 women who can occupy 2 -5 at anytime. Here are 15.

Emma Sheen, Salya Mass, Luckresia Noin, Lady Anne Une, Yurikia, Airi, Twilight Suzuka, Rei Hino, Sailor Pluto, Naga, Kiyone, Celine, Orihime Soretta, Kei, Sara

And number 1 is

Sumire Kanzaki.

marimoon
07-21-2002, 05:32 PM
First of all...

HI, EVERYONE!!!

Just got here, so I guess an introduction would be a polite thing to do... hehehehe! ^^"

My fav character is Sailor Moon, 'cause we're so alike! Also 'cause my boyfriend looks like Mamoru chan! -^.^-

But nowdays, Sailor Moon is on reruns here in Brazil, and I'm downloading Chobits every week, so I'm more into Chii now. But Usagi will always be my fav girl!

Ranma Saotome
07-21-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Liahara_Crow
Ranma (Ranma 1/2)

^________________^

Neon Genocide
07-24-2002, 09:27 AM
I'd have to say Gendo Ikari from NEG. Pure evil, Rahhh to that. Plus his thought process is just plain wicked.

Kaden-Fukuyama
07-28-2002, 12:33 AM
Tie! Jenrya Lee from Digimon Tamers and Botan from Yu*Yu* Hakusho.

I love Jennie *my nick name for him* because he is the smart one who can kick ass *finally!* plus he has bloo hair (cant beat that!) and botan is the cutest version of Death I have ever seen. heehee

Madmann
07-31-2002, 01:15 PM
Rei ayanami is my fave.

Ranma Saotome
07-31-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Madmann
Rei ayanami is my fave.

That makes 2 of us.

Foxwolfe
08-01-2002, 01:33 AM
Parn's the man, and Hideki (chobits) is definetly a great role model.

Ken-chan
08-02-2002, 08:49 AM
My favorite anime character(s) of all time is Farfarello and Ran Fujimiya of Weiss Kreuz.. *blinks* Um.. well Ran is just a lost little boy inside who really wants to know how to love.. he's so cold though.. I like it.. He's sezzy too *-* And Farfie.. is just Farfie, he's my rolemodel.. he's a psychopath.. he has some obsession with knives too.. that and he's just beautiful *_*

My favorite male character(s) are those too o.o;; (obviously..)

And.. my favorite character(s) are.. Ruri Hoshino from Martian Successor Nadesico.. and.. Misao Makimachi from Rurouni Kenshin? ^_^ Ruri is just cool "Honto baka, baka" ^___^ I wish I could call everyone a fool and get away with it.. That and she's.. adorable..

Misao-chan is very pretty too ^^;; and she has cool claws.. and she's all happy like o.o;; I like that.. I don't know why.. i just do..

My favorite manga character is probably Hideki Motosuwa of Chobits.. he's sexy and he's got himself a nice personality ^^;;..
Probably the most accurate to your average guy too o_o;;
Or if you're an otaku guy.. i guess you might have your house filled with hentai, ne? Like most fangirls, they've all got yaoi ^_^;; ::grin::
Um.. also I really like Kouga from Inu Yasha as a male favorite manga character.. how can you beat someone who wants to kill Inu-Yasha and is sexy? ^_^; Then again.. Sesshoumaru wants to do that too.. but.. I just don't like him..

My favorite female manga character is.. maybe Aya Fujimiya (the real one) from Weiss Kreuz.. She's just happy too.. and she can make Ran smile.. ^_^ (she's his sister, if you didn't know..) I won't say much else about her.. or it might screw up the plot for anyone who hasn't seen it..

scandia
08-03-2002, 11:05 AM
I think my absolute favorite is Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura. I am a big fan of Zagato and Emeraude from MKR. I also like Michiru/Neptune from SM, but MKR is my favorite now.

Jinx
08-05-2002, 01:12 AM
My ultimate fave is Ukyo Kuonji from Ranma 1/2!! Yay!! She is definitely the smartest of Ranma's fiances (well, give or take Kodachi and her wide knowledge of poisons and such o.o;;) and she is very independent and good-hearted. I would love to cosplay her, but her costume is so boring. o.o;;; I might anyway for a Ranma group cosplay next year...

Hehe.. and Totoro 'cause he's so cute and cuddly.

bounty
08-16-2002, 02:32 AM
So many characters so many favorites. I have to say their is a tie for my favorite.

Spike Spiegel because he's dead sexy :devil: and can kick your butt before you think twice

and

Vash the Stampede because he's a goof and dead sex as well :devil:

RainbowSheltie
08-25-2002, 03:57 PM
SAIYUKI!!! SAIYUKI!!!!!!!!!! SAIYUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAIYUIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SAIYUKI!!!!!! EVERYBODY FROM SAIYUKI INCLUDING: SON GOKU, CHO HAKKAI, GENJO SANZO AND SHA GOJYO!!!! AND, BEST OF ALL NATAKU!!!!!!!!! (Goku's friend in heaven 500 years ago)!!!!! SAIYUKI IS BEST OF ALL FOR SO MANY UNCOUNTED REASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! -RainbowSheltie

Ayaka
08-25-2002, 05:40 PM
Gah! Finally another Saiyuki fan! *glomps Rainbow Sheltie*

Shadow Lady
08-27-2002, 10:56 PM
My favorite Manga/Anime characters would have to be.........

Wolfwood and Legato from Trigun
Shippo Chan and Sesshou Maru from Inu yasha
R. Dorothy from The Big O
Suzuka from Outlaw Star
Cho Hakkai from Saiyuki
Yue from Cardcaptor Sakura
Washu from Tenchi Muyo
Radical Edward from Cowboy Bebop
Team Rocket from Pokemon

(I like all of these characters in both their manga and anime forms.)

Zeat Project
11-07-2005, 05:20 PM
My favorite character is Twilight Suzuka from Outlaw Star. I like her because she's one of the few female Anime Characters that kicks butt and is fully dressed. I made the whole costume myself for Otakon 2005. I got so much praise for doing that costume that I might cosplay as her again for Otakon 2006:) . I must also mention that I make make cosplay costumes on weekends. Right now, I am making a Sanosuke costume from Ruroni Kenshin if anybody's interested.

ChibiTifa05
11-07-2005, 08:22 PM
One of my favorite anime characters has got to be Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo. The reason why she's my favorite is because I can relate to her in a lot of ways. She's ditzy (like me sometimes), a clutz (like me), and she gets confused really easily (like me!). The real thing I like about her is, when it gets down to the nitty gritty, she puts all of her immature traits aside and deals with the problem head on. She can be a very strong person, and that's a trait that I have to strengthen myself.

Another favorite anime character is Rosette Christopher from Chrno Crusade. She's just like Mihoshi, but in a stronger sense. Her ability to find and protect her brother is amazing and her love for family and friends make her stand out. She's willing to give her life so that her brother, Joshua, can live happily. Rosette is a strong-willed character and her traits really pay off in the end.

I guess I mainly chose these two as my favorite anime characters because of their ability to be strong. I still have to me strong myself and that's why you can say that theses characters are kind of like "role models" for me. ^^ Sorry if that sounded really philosophical, but all this is true. ^_^

Pliskin
11-09-2005, 12:21 PM
Definitely like Roy Mustang, because he can be so manipulative to his own ends, but he also has a certain loyalty and code of ethics for himself.

Inuyasha_Kun
11-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Inuyasha- I can really relate to the boy...how I was shuned away when I was little from my peers..just because I was different, even though I had parents.. mom was always at work and dad was always at my but. I sometimes have Inu's personality.. my mood changes that often. When ever I see Inu on the screen, it makes me feel a bit better...(no really it does) god I can go on an on about Inu, but I am not going to though...
Ranma Saotome- Well.. can not like a sex changing male that has girl problems? Ranma 1/2 rates up next to Inuyasha.. actually Inuyasha rates next to Ranma, cause Ranma 1/2 was the well... the third anime that I saw...
Samurai Pizza Cats Hail to the pizza bareing Samurai's! Who can not like this show? anway, Speedy is and still will be my fav character from this show....
Magic Knight Rayearth Fuu Houjoji (I think thats how you spell her last name) Well, she's a girl with glasses, and she is very smart (unlike me)
SailorMoon Jupiter and Venus-Dont ask me why.. they just are my favorites....

celestial Ceres
11-09-2005, 01:43 PM
My favourite character is Ceres from Ayashi no Ceres, because she's beautiful and strong, and she has such a sad past.

Ironekilz
11-09-2005, 04:38 PM
I haven't responded to this thread? Hmm, must've been a different favorite character thread. Well, I'll respond here too:

My all-time favorite anime/manga character has got to be Maetel from Galaxy Express 999. She's beautiful without being a sexpot or a damsel in distress and strong without being an uber-bizznatch. Plus there's a sadness and mystery about her that I find appealing.

Some of my other faves:

Kirillin from Dragonball/DBZ: In a world full of 1 dimensional superheroes, how can you not like the short little bald guy who's smart, funny, gets along great with his best friend's kid and tries too hard with the ladies?

Dio Eraclea from Last Exile: At first I was wondering what the deal was with this guy. Was he the villain? The stereotypical "odd" character who exists to torment and tease the main character? But as the series progressed and I found out more about him, I grew to love him for his eccentricity and understand some of why he is that way.

BiRiDiAnA
11-09-2005, 07:19 PM
My favorite AnImE is Db/ Dragonball Z / Gt I love this anime my favorite character is VeGeTa !

Angel Tifa
11-12-2005, 02:24 AM
My favorites are:

Sailor Jupiter/Kino Makoto(Sailor Moon)-I strongly admire her fighting skills and her compassion :)!

Rei Ayanami(Evangelion)-I've always loved blue hair in anime and Rei is so graceful.

chibi_kitsune
11-18-2005, 01:09 AM
My fave characters? Wow that's abit hard to pick

Males
Hatori (fruits Basket)-The coolest doctor out there
Roy(FMA)- he just amuse me
Hughes(FMA)-he's funny
Kamui (X)-
Subaru (X)- I just like guys like him and Kamui
Ryuichi (Gravitation)- He's so childish at times, it's cute ( I like the bunny Kumagoro)
Kakashi- one cool Ninja

Females
Rin (furuba) shes cool
Mayuko (Furuba)- Some times she makes me cause the the things she says/do and the look on her face at time
Hawkeye (FMA)-She kicks butt
Yukino (Kare Kano)- shes just crazy at times
Yukina (YYH)- Shes so innocent and naieve, it's aborable ( same with Kisa from Furuba)

There are alot more characters

TheAnarCHris
11-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)- If there' s one quote from any anime that applies to me it's "I'm completely awesome at absolutetly everything I set out to do in my life!" Gene's the man.

Roy Mustang( Fullmetal Alchemist)-Maniplative. Sneaky. Kinda a jerk. Surrounded by a hot blonde with a thing for guns and puppies. That's the stuff my kind of heroes are made of. Plus, FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spike Speigal (Cowboy Bebop)- The laziest SoB in anime. Yet so funky.

Vash the Stampede (Trigun)- You have to be pretty messed up in the head not to like Vash.

Sasuke Uchiha(Naruto)- He's a friggin Ninja Genius, with spooky eye powers and a snazzy curse, plus he's popular with the ladies. That's all I need to put him up here.

RebelRaider
11-18-2005, 05:12 PM
males:

Arucard from hellsing...i need say more?
Isamu Alva Dyson from macross plus- he is a free spirit a fighter an a dreamer
Spike Spigel from cowboy bebop- he always have the right word and the right punch
Kenshin Himura from samurai x- the fight for the own true...
LtCmm. Roy Fokker- drinker, lover, and top fighter pilot
Sousuke Sagara fron full metal panic? fumoffu- a warrior falled in love:heart:

females:

Asuka Langley Soryu- if it had a daughter will be like her she had my personality
Faye Valentine- the woman all want but never have:heart: :heart: :heart:
Rio Kinezono, Maya Ibuki, Nambell Candelstick from burn up w- big boobs and big guns you need more to be happy?
Sylia Stingray from bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040- ahhh my god the woman of all my dreams...:love:

AnimeLotRluvr92
11-20-2005, 12:35 AM
Brandon Heat/Beyond the Grave from Gungrave. Why? He's a quiet person, just like me. I wish the series could have been longer.

I could list all my other favorite characters, right now, too, but you poor people would probably get bored and go watch an anime or something. There's just too many, and as it is I'd get bored and go off to watch an anime. XD

Mew Berry
11-22-2005, 06:27 AM
Gosh.. that would have to be a tie...
1. Berii from Tokyo Mew Mew. n-n

I don't really know why, but she just has that innocence around her and she can kick butt at the same time. That, and I find I can relate to her, even if she's only in two books.

2. Envy from FMA

.. Well, who doesn't love a palm-tree haired boy who can transform into anything? :)

Arokh Fithos
11-29-2005, 02:21 AM
Easy, Mine is Wufei from Gundam Wing, because of many reasons.

- He is the strongest Gundam Pilot
- Wufei is the Perfect representation of the dragon (Physically, emotionally, and mentally)
- His Gundam's Shenlong was Great for many reasons, but his Altron was the Best
- He is a warrior and the only Gundam pilot who can match Heero fighting abilities and understand Heero
- He Fights for what he believes is to be right
- And is the only Gundam Pilot who looks for a challenge and fights evenly with his opponents

My favourite characters in other anime/manga have to be the Silent (those who don't talk much at all), Sad (depressed or in Despair), and Strong (Mentally and Emotionally) types for various reasons, but that is another story.

piyoko_tatsan
07-07-2009, 09:10 PM
-sigh- and of course years later..i find this. might as well respond, right? ^^

my favorite anime/manga character's would have to be Gash from Konjiki no gash bell.
he's adorable<3 he can shoot lightning from his mouth...and did i mention he's ADORABLE?? ^///^
and my second favorite would have to be Zeon from konjiki no gash bell.
he's adorable as well. he's cool. hehe! he looks like gash.....and he can shoot lightning from his hand! xDDD and i like both their partners! ^^

ice_wolf
07-07-2009, 10:49 PM
I never knew such a thread existed!

Males:
Naruto from Naruto- gotta love that funny ninja :)
Hitsugaya from Bleach- just a flat out awesome character
Al from FMA- he's too sweet not to like!
L from Death Note- after seeing the live action movies it's hard not to like him
Graystripe from Warriors- he's the sweetest of them all, and also... they did make it into a manga so don't give me any problem please.
Hanataro from Bleach- he's so easily scared but so freakin' cute!!

Females:
Hinata from Naruto- I've yet to meet a person who doesn't like her
Rukia from Bleach- a flat out cool character who I wouldn't annoy
Riza from FMA- another I wouldn't annoy
Izumi from FMA- I wouldn't annoy, I would just run! lol
Chii from Chobits- she's too sweet and innocent not to like