PDA

View Full Version : anime mid-atlantic 2k2!

Lady Somairot
06-17-2002, 04:53 PM
so, did anybody go? ^_^ how was it!!!

details! marklar! >_<

^_^ chuuu....

RealizeDOP
06-17-2002, 09:23 PM
It was very good! It was a very relaxing con! The Cosplay was short, sweet, and very to the point! : ) It was a fun experience for me! My friend Kat and Amy and I did a Five STar Stories skit and we actually Won two awards! Best Craftmanship and Exemplatory Performance award *.* HeehEE! You can see pictures in my Members Gallery. Other than that, it was a very very fun and relaxing con!

ElfEater
06-18-2002, 12:23 PM
It was a really small con, but it was so nice. ^_^ I didnt do any "con things". My PSO costume wasnt done, but I showed it around anyways. I mostly just slugged around and talked to people. I still cant believe Will won best of show for hall cosplay, I think he's still in awe over it. Hahaha.
AMA was nice, I'll go again. ^^

RealizeDOP
06-18-2002, 05:20 PM
Hahaha, *.* I think we are all proud of Will : ) He is really psycho....-.-* I'm glad i actually met him this time instead of jsut thinking "Hey their's that squall/tidus guy"

Lady Somairot
06-18-2002, 09:21 PM
there's something nice to be said about small cons, if you ask me. ^_^

thanks for all the comments! are there pictures of the costume winners or anything like that somewhere? it's always fun to check out the costumes, but i haven't found anything. :o(

though i DID see Carolina's costume at your member gallery! beeeautious. ^_~

are there con pics somewhere? i didn't even find any at a fan's view... >_<

RealizeDOP
06-18-2002, 11:04 PM
Yeah, I'm trying to find those too~~~ I think chocoborancher.com will have some sometime! : ) Anybody elseeee???

ThePirateKing
06-21-2002, 05:10 PM
yeah Carolina's bug thing costume was cute, along with her bug thing friends...I think they won somthing.