PDA

View Full Version : 4 Seats Available On The Otabus From Nyc

kirillian
07-20-2004, 01:04 PM
Hi- I'm organizing a bus from NYC to Baltimore for Otakon- leaving NYC on Thursday morning for Baltimore, returning Sunday afternoon to NYC. My anime club (Quest Anime) and another NYC anime club (Metro Anime) have filled most of the 50+ seats but we have 4 seats left. The chartered bus is a luxury coach w/ TV and restroom and the price is $40 roundtrip, dropping you right at the convention center. If anyone is interested, please contact me at 212-366-2267- payment will be cash only and due by the end of this week. Thanks all!

keloidmilk
07-20-2004, 03:06 PM
Hi! This would be great for me, since I am traveling all by myself this year ;_; ... but a big factor for me is, about what time would the bus arrive at the con center? I'm staying with a friend, but she's working during the day, so arriving too early might put me out on the street for a bit. ^^;

keloidmilk
07-25-2004, 05:23 PM
Hey there ^^ ... I'm not sure if you got my PM yet, but just incase, my email is jealous_reverse@hotmail.com. I will give you a call on monday also, but I just wanted to check that you had my email address and everything.

Talk to you soon! =)