PDA

View Full Version : how old do you have to be to check in???

small_lady
07-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Me and my friends are going to Otakon but we are 17 so is there a way we can get in to the hotel I only have a permeant but my friend has her Jr. license is that good enough for them??? help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resuka
07-20-2004, 04:14 PM
If you mean "can I gain entrance to the con?" : Otakon is held in the Baltimore Convention Center, and a seventeen-year-old should be able to register and get in without a parent or guardian. For more info, check the FAQ section of the Otakon message boards at http://board.otakon.com/

If you mean "can I gain entrance to my hotel?" : I would recommend you call your hotel and ask.

^_^

trigunvash
07-20-2004, 04:38 PM
Most hotels have an 18-21 year old check in policy. Call your hotel to check with what thier policy is.

Alanna-chan
07-21-2004, 06:32 AM
You most likely have to be 21, and if not that, its atleast 18.

ヒドラ鴛
07-21-2004, 02:09 PM
Generally, 18. And it kinda has to be the person who reserved the room that checks in... so if a parent did it for you, they'll have to be there to check you in.
If you reserved it... Well, there's just gonna be some confusion when you check in, but I doubt they'll refuse you.
Also, they usually ask for a credit card upon checkin as a security measure. So hope you have one.

Wolfwood6
07-21-2004, 02:12 PM
Yeah, 18 is the usual minimum age @_@

Also, you might also need a credit card to check in (not necessarily to charge you, but mostly just in case room damages occur, etc etc)

trigunvash
07-21-2004, 03:40 PM
Actually at most hotel's i've stayed at they never needed a credit card for check in since they already have the one I booked with on record.