PDA

View Full Version : Radisson Cross Keys

RichmondAnimeCB
07-21-2004, 11:34 PM
im staying at the Radisson Cross Keys, and need some help with trasportation. How are the rest of you staying there going to get from the con to the hotel?

AniMajor
07-22-2004, 12:25 AM
The Radisson has a shuttle to the Inner Harbour, at least, that's what their description said.

AniMajor
07-22-2004, 12:33 AM
The Radisson is three and a half miles from the convention center. It's walkable, but you probably wouldn't have fun doing it, expecially in costume.

Heather
07-22-2004, 02:50 PM
I called them about the shuttle - and it runs to the Inner Harbor, by the Aquarium. I asked them if it had anymore stops and they said no. ;-;

We (my friend and I) will probably just end up taking a taxi. (Grrr...) Maybe we can take one of those van taxis and all split the cost. I would drive into the city everyday, but I despise city traffic and finding parking. >_<

AniMajor
07-22-2004, 05:59 PM
The aquarium is about a third of the mile from the convention center, although, if you wanted to split a taxi fare, that might be more convenient.

Heather
07-23-2004, 03:55 AM
Van taxi from the hotel would be sweet. XD It's me and one of my friends, so that's two people right there. Hehe~

All of us in the RCK need to meet up somewhere on Friday or something. :D

RichmondAnimeCB
07-24-2004, 10:49 PM
Van taxi from the hotel would be sweet. XD It's me and one of my friends, so that's two people right there. Hehe~

All of us in the RCK need to meet up somewhere on Friday or something. :D

Yeah we do! How are you getting back to the hotel on friday?

Heather
07-25-2004, 10:53 PM
I'm driving to the hotel on Friday morning. Hopefully parking my car there before I check in and then taking a taxi to the BCC. Friday night or afternoon, I'll taxi back and check in.

At least I think that's what I'm doing... O_o *thinks some more*

RichmondAnimeCB
07-25-2004, 11:09 PM
I'm driving to the hotel on Friday morning. Hopefully parking my car there before I check in and then taking a taxi to the BCC. Friday night or afternoon, I'll taxi back and check in.

At least I think that's what I'm doing... O_o *thinks some more*

How much would you think the taxi ride will cost?

Heather
07-26-2004, 12:18 AM
How much would you think the taxi ride will cost?

I have no idea. >_< But it'd probably be as much as parking my car anywhere near the con center. Hehe~

RichmondAnimeCB
07-26-2004, 01:10 PM
I have no idea. >_< But it'd probably be as much as parking my car anywhere near the con center. Hehe~

Yeah, parking is exspensive (but I cant drive yet so it dosent matter XD

RichmondAnimeCB
07-28-2004, 12:15 PM
2 Days let