PDA

View Full Version : List of Photoshoots

heki-chan
12-06-2002, 03:34 AM
alritey...yeah its kinda early...but last year (2002) we waited till last minute to arrange meeting times/places...and it was chaotic and many people missed the shoots..

sooo if u have an idea of a photoshoot you wnat to help organize (by organizing i mean telling ppl the place/time and yelling at people or hold up a sign when it happns^_^)

Or you already talked about a photoshoot..u can just mention them here, u dunt need to be sure of the time/place yet...just so we hav an idea of how many there are O_o

Here's ones that i know of/heard about:

-CCML Photoshoot (for members of the Canadian Cosplay Mailing List; for sure on saturday)

-COSP ML Photoshoot (saturday)

-FFX Photoshoot (includes FFX-2; for sure on saturday)

-Battle Royale (for sure is on Friday nite)

-King of Fighters (friday nite)

-Final Fantasy Gathering (any and all FF cosplayers are welcome^_^) (dunno when...most likely saturday or sunday)

-Mascots Gathering (if ur a mascot, then come!^_^ itll be so cute! ; For sure Late Saturday afternoon around 530-6pmish)

OMG there's so many already...anyway...if u guys have any...could u post?^_^ THANKIES!^_^

~heki

Sion
12-08-2002, 06:16 PM
How about a Squaresoft shoot? That would be a surefire way to get LOTS of people together, and make me not feel left out XD!

Eriku-san

Chosuke
12-09-2002, 07:31 AM
-COSP ML Photoshoot (saturday) -
I can make that one..

-Battle Royale (for sure is on Friday nite)-
DEFINATELY will make this one with our Kiriyama.

-Final Fantasy Gathering (any and all FF cosplayers are welcome^_^) (dunno when...most likely saturday or sunday) -
Will most likely make this one ^^;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photoshoot ideas-

A square photoshoot would be awesome!
And I think an X photoshoot might be in order..

Scoti
12-09-2002, 03:30 PM
aww...I want to be on the Canadian Cosplay Mailing list what is the link for that?

Chosuke
12-09-2002, 03:43 PM
<q> aww...I want to be on the Canadian Cosplay Mailing list what is the link for that?</q>

I havent even heard of it before o.o;

heki-chan
12-09-2002, 05:17 PM
YEY!! i get to plug about the CCML^_^ wheeeee^_^

the CCML currently has...83+ members and omigosh every one of them are so nice *luvs them all* LOOOL

anyhoo, its really friendly there, and there's quite a bit of random chatting, fun-ranting etcetc^_^ a VERY great place to meet other Canadian cosplayers from Vancouver to Toronto to Montreal^_^

Linkie!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/canadian_cosplay/

JOIN!! ne?^_^

~heki-chan

Scoti
12-09-2002, 05:50 PM
ok thanks ^ ^

Chosuke
12-11-2002, 07:09 AM
Yay!
I joined.. I feel special!

Winnie- The BCP is going to have its own mini BR photoshoot after the con with our Prof. Photographer in the wilderness..
Probably will end up bringing the weapns to take photos with too!
You guys interested at all?

heki-chan
12-11-2002, 05:37 PM
professional photographer? O_O thts so hightech! i just get my silly friends to take pix X_X; we cant afford a pro LOOOL!!!^_^
yup we're interested!^0^ just let us know when it comes up, ne?^0^

~heki

Chosuke
12-11-2002, 06:02 PM
Yay!
xD well actually he's a friend of the guy who bothers to drive us back and forth to these things and is also making my LOVERLY BR COLLARS -hugs- we love you Reinhard!

But he takes photos of models and shtuff and has all this coolies equipment *-*

anyways,I'll definitely tell you when I get the times xD

Erilan
12-13-2002, 11:01 PM
Hmmmm, Squaresoft or FFX photoshoot? Does that mean I'll be wearing Seymour again? Does that mean more tattoo action? :D

heki-chan
12-14-2002, 12:29 AM
LOL!!! if u do! PLEASE (for me n aubz) wear long pants and shoes!^_~ EHEHEH^_^

LMAO tattoo action, im sure my sister wont mind^_^

Erilan
12-14-2002, 01:04 AM
:bigtu: Woo! Tattoo ACTION! :skidude2:

moo
12-14-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by heki-chan

-Mascots Gathering (if ur a mascot, then come!^_^ itll be so cute! ; For sure Late Saturday afternoon around 530-6pmish)

I'm unfamiliar with some cosplaying terms. By mascot, do you mean giant furry beasties like fullsuited Moogles or Hamtaros?

Also, will this photoshoot list be crossreferenced with the AN messageboard?

heki-chan
12-15-2002, 04:20 PM
lol! big giant furry beasties...yeah i guess thts wht mascots are^____^ its basically non-human characters....like Kero, but portrayed AS Kero, rather than "kero-girl" or something^^

i hope therell be a lot in 2003 like in 2002 *_* (that Renamon was amazing *_*)

~heki

Scoti
12-27-2002, 11:03 AM
I liked all the mascot/mecha costumes from AN/CNAX But that Moogle in your FFX group was great! ^ ^ I've been wanting to make one for about 2 years now but I know mine would never turn out as good (still having problems with wire frames AKA Seymour's almost impossible hair design lol)..

heki-chan
12-27-2002, 05:45 PM
:) thanx scoti!
ack! wireframes...i doubt ill ever even try it^_^;; but your seymour hair's structure really did look just fine! ^___^ (was it heavy? O_O)

keke i like ur new avatar its cute^_^

~heki

Emeralda
12-27-2002, 08:05 PM
Don't forget the ACP (American Cosplay Paradise) as well. Since its not America as in USA, but as in North/South America. And yes Wayne, you owe me cookies for the plug.

-Laura
(Out to steal Henry's job as cookie monster)

Chosuke
12-29-2002, 12:08 AM
sorry for being REALLY oot! but..

I remember trying to sign up for that once and I thought it was a 'US resident only' thing <P: Not worded that way of course >
Does that mean I can join? o_o;
But wait.. I'm underage. Why do they have an age limit anyway?

sorry for the stupid questions , They've just been bothering me.

Scoti
12-29-2002, 08:23 AM
ACP is open to Canadains too? when did this happen? I wanted to sign up almost a year ago..