PDA

View Full Version : FFX2/FFX cosplayers WANTED for OHAYOCON 05!

Taushie
07-25-2004, 07:10 PM
- Deleted Post -

Sammie_San
07-25-2004, 09:47 PM
Aww that would be so cute! Im going to otakon as Psychier Rikku ^^ I don't know if that helps lol XD but yea. .ok im done babbling like an idiot yay!

R1KKu
07-25-2004, 09:58 PM
Ohayocon, not Otakon. LOL

Anyways... Im hoping to go to Ohayo in '05, and I'll surely have some Rikku costumes with me if I go. I would be interested in a photoshoot; I'm not really a big fan of the skits for some reason. I think it would be a great idea though.

chibiusa
07-25-2004, 10:56 PM
w00000t flowergirl!! <3<3 Aeris makes a guest appearance in FFX wedding *rolls* how random o.o; *glomps taushiechama* I would say I WANNA DO IT!! but I'm not sure if my Chobits groupchan wanted to enter the masq >.>;; *needs to find out*

Taushie
07-25-2004, 10:56 PM
Ohayocon, not Otakon. LOL

Anyways... Im hoping to go to Ohayo in '05, and I'll surely have some Rikku costumes with me if I go. I would be interested in a photoshoot; I'm not really a big fan of the skits for some reason. I think it would be a great idea though.
Most likely we will be doing a photo shoot. ^_^

(It seems my freind Sean has already made a skit for me/him/Brett and my sister. >>; )

chibiusa
07-25-2004, 10:59 PM
Most likely we will be doing a photo shoot. ^_^

I'm so in for the photoshoot!! <3<3

Taushie
07-25-2004, 11:21 PM
I'm so in for the photoshoot!! <3<3

YAY! AERIS! YAY! FLOWERS! ^________________^ I never knew that was you! You make the prettyiest CHII!!! ^^ I've like been a fan of your chi costume like forever! @_@ Hehe. ^_^

chibiusa
07-25-2004, 11:26 PM
YAY! AERIS! YAY! FLOWERS! ^________________^ I never knew that was you! You make the prettyiest CHII!!! ^^ I've like been a fan of your chi costume like forever! @_@ Hehe. ^_^

awwww!! *^___^* sqweee thank you!! heehee beware >.>;; i'm everywhere wooOOooOOoo *rolls* we're gonna have great fun at ohayocon <3<3

*ponder* shall i just wear a floofly dresschan with aeris hair? >XDDD

Rameana
07-25-2004, 11:57 PM
Awe, I can't join the skit but I would do either Wakka or Kimari

Taushie
07-26-2004, 12:47 AM
awwww!! *^___^* sqweee thank you!! heehee beware >.>;; i'm everywhere wooOOooOOoo *rolls* we're gonna have great fun at ohayocon <3<3

*ponder* shall i just wear a floofly dresschan with aeris hair? >XDDD

Oh it dosen't matter~ ^_^ The dress idea is good though! Hehe~ Yes a dress (maybe one that looks like Aeris' ? ) with Aeris hair and a basket of flowers would be perfect!!!1 ^^ :bigtu: :bigtu: :bigtu:

Taushie
07-26-2004, 12:59 AM
Awe, I can't join the skit but I would do either Wakka or Kimari

We're having a photoshoot! ^^ Please be our Wakka! ^_^ Hehe (Is it okay if I glomp you? XD; *Wakka fan*)

Maester Seymour
07-26-2004, 02:37 AM
I *might* be going. If I do, I'd like to wear my Seymour Guado there. Do you have a place for me?

Rameana
07-26-2004, 10:44 AM
Yea, it's fine if you glomp me. ^_^
Oh and yea, I will be Wakka. Kimari is too much for me right now.

Taushie
07-26-2004, 01:54 PM
I *might* be going. If I do, I'd like to wear my Seymour Guado there. Do you have a place for me?

SURE! ^^ I bet Seymour would be like,"Arrhhh." towards the wedding. But, it would be a funny site. ^^

Taushie
07-27-2004, 02:46 PM
Sorry guys! I've had to put this on hiatus till Ohayocon comes a little bit closer. (Too many hard costumes and not enough time.)

Rameana
07-27-2004, 05:19 PM
wait... so it's up in the air whether or not we are going to do this?
Or are you putting it on hiatus because some of us are not sure if we will have them done?

I was just trying to make sure it's no gonna cancel because I was going to shop all at once this week and pick up Wakka's pants and top.

Taushie
07-27-2004, 09:41 PM
wait... so it's up in the air whether or not we are going to do this?
Or are you putting it on hiatus because some of us are not sure if we will have them done?

I was just trying to make sure it's no gonna cancel because I was going to shop all at once this week and pick up Wakka's pants and top.

It was on Hiatus due to the fact the Al bhed cosplayer and Rikku were too busy. BUT! They've decided to do their FFX cosplay over all their cosplays. So it seems that the FFX photo shoot will be held. :bigtu:

Rameana
07-27-2004, 09:47 PM
ok, just wanted to make sure.

Thanks.

Splenda
08-02-2004, 10:34 PM
I'll be there as Psychicer Paine with Sasukesgurl and either Festival goer Paine or Yuna, so I could join up with you guys! You still need a Paine, right? Is it only going to be a FFX shoot, or will FFX2 girls be allowed to join? :)

Sammie_San
08-02-2004, 11:20 PM
You got a Rikku already? ^^ because this sounds fun nyu. I'll be Psychier Rikku and maybe Festical goer Rikku XD yea. .like NyaoNyaoNeko said lol XD nyu

R1KKu
08-03-2004, 12:16 AM
For me, going to Ohayo is still up in the air, but I really wanna go (just gotta dig up some money) If I do end up going, Ill definately have Samurai Rikku along, I might have Berserker, if I can get it redone in time. Oh, and Ill try to drag my Auron with me =)

Taushie
08-03-2004, 01:12 PM
I'll be there as Psychicer Paine with Sasukesgurl and either Festival goer Paine or Yuna, so I could join up with you guys! You still need a Paine, right? Is it only going to be a FFX shoot, or will FFX2 girls be allowed to join? :)

You got a Rikku already? ^^ because this sounds fun nyu. I'll be Psychier Rikku and maybe Festical goer Rikku XD yea. .like NyaoNyaoNeko said lol XD nyu

For me, going to Ohayo is still up in the air, but I really wanna go (just gotta dig up some money) If I do end up going, Ill definately have Samurai Rikku along, I might have Berserker, if I can get it redone in time. Oh, and Ill try to drag my Auron with me =)

The more the merryier! ^_^

Rameana
08-04-2004, 09:37 AM
Oh yea, one big FFX-FFX-2 party!!!!! YAY!!!

Bobbi
08-05-2004, 05:34 AM
I'll have a Psychicer and Festival Goer Yuna for Ohayocon. ^^ Providing I'll have the money for both. =P

dchan
08-05-2004, 10:19 AM
Its still up in the air as to whether or not I can go, but my "people" (as in the people who go to cons & cosplay specific anime/games just b/c *I* want too ^^;; ) will have all four songstresses & a Summoner Yuna.

Sailor Kikyo
08-06-2004, 09:47 AM
I might be going as Paine or Rikku.....I'd like to be in it if there's room^^

Taushie
08-07-2004, 02:19 PM
I might be going as Paine or Rikku.....I'd like to be in it if there's room^^

Its still up in the air as to whether or not I can go, but my "people" (as in the people who go to cons & cosplay specific anime/games just b/c *I* want too ^^;; ) will have all four songstresses & a Summoner Yuna.

I'll have a Psychicer and Festival Goer Yuna for Ohayocon. ^^ Providing I'll have the money for both. =P

Yay! Awesome! ^^ :bigtu:

Sammie_San
08-07-2004, 06:07 PM
^.^ Yay this is exciting nyu!

Masayume
08-08-2004, 01:23 AM
I'm considering going to Ohayocon at the moment, nothing is for sure yet, but if I do go I will be bringing my Trainer Yuna ^^

Sailor Kikyo
08-08-2004, 12:48 PM
If I do go, I'll be Paine^^ This sounds fun^^

marsie
08-09-2004, 09:20 PM
Please Please Please. I am holding the FF shoot on Saturday as I have for the last couple years. I would love for you all to come. This is a photoshoot for ALL of FF*points to thread*

I hope to see more of the fantasitic group we had last year!

*squeels at Bobbi* I think I might have Festivle goer Rikku or Paine(whichever not sure which) so we HAVE to have a pic together! *glomps her favorite bobbi*

Rameana
08-09-2004, 10:06 PM
I don't know if I will be Wakka or Irvine then...

Taushie
08-11-2004, 12:30 AM
To Marshie:

This wasnt supposed to be "EVERYONES FF COSPLAY" Orignially it was supposed to be a "YUNA/TIDUS" wedding type thing. ^^; But I guess if everyone wanted we could go to that. *Nodnod*

Hyper_Rikku
08-11-2004, 04:41 AM
I might be going to Ohayocon and if I do i'll probably be going as FFX Rikku, I might not have enough time after Sugoi to make another costume because of school so im just gonna go there as FFX Rikku also. My moms probably gonna die when I ask her to take me to another con. XD

Rameana
08-11-2004, 10:16 AM
Well, I think she was inviting all of us, to come and join her MEGA Phootshoot.

We can still have the wedding, that's the only reason I was doing Wakka anyway because I thought this would look so cool!!!! ^_^

Taushie
08-11-2004, 04:41 PM
Well, I think she was inviting all of us, to come and join her MEGA Phootshoot.

We can still have the wedding, that's the only reason I was doing Wakka anyway because I thought this would look so cool!!!! ^_^

Sounds good to me. ^^

marsie
08-11-2004, 06:15 PM
^^; Actually that is what I was doing. I have yet to see a good Yuna/Tidas wedding so it should be interestiing.

It looks like I am going to be on staff for Ohayocon and I will be coordinating all the photoshoots.(They want them all in a certain area this year)

Hyper Rikku- Hope you can make it!

Hyper_Rikku
08-11-2004, 09:31 PM
I hope I can too! *Crosses fingers* But since its in Columbus my mom might give in and take me or I can get my friend to take me or just find a ride.

Taushie
08-12-2004, 12:49 PM
^^; Actually that is what I was doing. I have yet to see a good Yuna/Tidas wedding so it should be interestiing.

It looks like I am going to be on staff for Ohayocon and I will be coordinating all the photoshoots.(They want them all in a certain area this year)

Will there be a SM photoshoot? ^^ Oh, in your avatar/picture thing one of the best Haruka and Michiru cosplay I've seen! ^__^ :bigtu:

Rameana
08-12-2004, 05:50 PM

Yay!!! I noticed that on the Ohayocon board. So how many shoots are you planning so far? I hope I can make them, even if I have to change very fast. ^_^

Rameana
12-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Is this still going on?

darkdjinn
12-02-2004, 09:01 PM
Posting here for the Final Fantasy cosplaying in Ohio. I have an Auron if interested. Check my pics and let me know if you're interested. Will improve my collar so it isn't so floppy. (I'm a bit of a broken record mentioning it.)

MewSakura
12-13-2004, 10:48 PM
Yay! If you haven't gotten a lulu already (Or are accepting more!) I'll be lulu! Ohayocon photo-shooty-ness-Oh wait just asked Rameana something looks like I will be doing Lulu yay!

daguru
12-15-2004, 03:21 PM
well, I said it in the AX thread, I guess I should say it here too.

I'll be bringing my FFX savesphere along for the photoshoot. Check out my gallery if you want to see it.

Splenda
12-15-2004, 03:59 PM
I'll be bringing my FFX savesphere along for the photoshoot. Check out my gallery if you want to see it.

That is so awsome!!!! Hmm...I can't remember, do you save with them in FFX-2 also? Oh well, it's really cool, I'll save with it anyways!! I'm just curious if this particular thing is still going on?

Bobbi
12-16-2004, 01:22 AM
Yeah you save with the same save spheres in x-2 as well, since it's the same world. =) Gotta get some pictures with it. XD

MewSakura
01-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Am I still doing Lulu? I hope so because I looked at the 'needed thing' and theres no Lulu X.X;;;

Bobbi
01-06-2005, 01:51 PM
Oh I won't be able to bring Festival Goer... I'm tied up trying to finish psychicer. That'll probably take up all my time for the next week. I might have it for another con though. =/ It just won't be this year's Ohayo. ^^;; I will have a gunner Yuna with me tho.

Rameana
01-06-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm pushing the limits of time. But Wakka should be done in time, ya know. ^_^

R1KKu
01-08-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm pushing the limits of time. But Wakka should be done in time, ya know. ^_^

YAH!!! Wakka!!

Ive only seen like 1 Wakka cosplayer so far. Hope you finish it.

My bf and I are working on the armor and the helmet for my Samurai Rikku as I type this, so I should have it finished in time. I just hope security doesnt bother me about my sword.

marsie
01-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Just to remind everyone. 11am on Saturday in the atrium!

Hope to see you all there!

Beth

MewSakura
01-11-2005, 03:03 PM
*Waves hand around in the air* Umm! I'm teh lulu you need! >.< Oh well..I'll just show up at the shoot.

Maester Seymour
01-14-2005, 05:59 PM
is that me that is casted as Seymour Guado, if so my username isnt Seymour Guado lol ::points to it:: and I won't be attending Ohayocon anymore. Sorry. have fun with ur wedding scene tho ^_^

daguru
01-17-2005, 07:15 PM
awwe poohie!

Well, I tried to bring my savesphere to the photoshoot (I was currently Alucard). As I was assembling it, I realized that the ball I was using had deflated just slightly. This caused the plexiglass to just fall straight through it. :angry:

I should've checked it BEFORE i went to the con.

Rameana
01-17-2005, 07:36 PM
I could not make it no matter what I did. Due to Cosplay Rehersal.. besides Wakka was still unfinished. And I feel bad for letting people down. I wanted it done. I have all of my stuff and all the time in the world. So.. he will be done soon.

R1KKu
01-17-2005, 08:08 PM
Yeah, I wish I couldve made it there too. I was having minor technical difficulties with my Samurai helmet, plus I was at the Inuyasha fan panel which ran late, and I didnt realize what time it was. Hope you all had fun though, and someone post some piccies XD