PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale group

enishi
12-06-2002, 06:56 PM
Anybody want to get a little group together? And Nessa, are you still planning on doing a BR costume? :o

It'll be fun, we can take pics of me triumphing over everybody. ^_^

Kamui Motoaki
12-06-2002, 06:57 PM
if this happens. . i'll bring my Nanahara. . ^_^

enishi
12-07-2002, 01:45 AM
Awesome. Two people. ^_^

I guess we can figure out time/meeting place later when it's closer to AX.

K_Valentine
12-07-2002, 03:05 AM
I'm planning a Kawada for AX 03. Trying to get the headband right. Probably will end up ghetto'ing it.

enishi
12-07-2002, 02:54 PM
Three people is enough for a list:

Enishi - Kiriyama
Kamui Motoaki - Nanahara
K_Valentine - Kawada

And what problem are you having with the bandana? Can't find the right one?

K_Valentine
12-07-2002, 03:36 PM
Yeah, I can't find anything that matches the pattern on the bandana. Oh well, I got some time to hunt still.

BTW: Where did you get those blind eye contacts, Enishi?

enishi
12-07-2002, 07:37 PM
I got them off www.lensquest.com. I think they were about $60 with shipping.

krystal1314
12-07-2002, 07:51 PM
I might go to Anime Expo... And I'm working on Mitsuko costume ^^

Duncan
12-09-2002, 09:43 AM
Oh ho, if only I could fly to Cali. I might consider it.

Kamui Motoaki
12-09-2002, 11:24 AM
Duncan- oh but you must. .. .or die trying. . .^_^ lol

Maryssa
12-09-2002, 12:19 PM
Hm maybe this time i will get to be the announcer chick?

enishi
12-09-2002, 02:26 PM
More people. Huzzah.

Enishi - Kiriyama
Kamui Motoaki - Nanahara
K_Valentine - Kawada
krystal1314 - (maybe) Mitsuko
Duncan - (maybe) Class B student
Maryssa - (maybe) Announcer chick

SohjiroX
12-18-2002, 05:57 PM
I'm in on this one, just need help on the collar and such, everything else I can do, but thats if you have room for another person.

enishi
12-18-2002, 07:12 PM
Yeah, we need more people. :p As you can see we only have three confirmed on the list. ^_^

SohjiroX
12-18-2002, 09:36 PM
cool but like I said the callor is way to hard for me to even think of putting together. if you want to meet and talk about this I am trying to gather people for a christmas party either befoer or after for a bit, just for photo gathering and a hang out some time, but thats your call, PM me or IM me if you want to talk more on it.

enishi
05-09-2003, 12:26 AM
Okay, anybody want to discuss what time to meet up? Thursday or Friday would be good for me.

Nessa? Kamui? K_Valentine? Krystal? Duncan? Maryssa? SohjiroX? Anyone? Any input appreciated.

BTW, K_Valentine/SohjiroX, if you need help with the collar, PM me. I can make you one for free.

SohjiroX
05-09-2003, 01:48 AM
well since its past time, I dont mind make times for another day or such to meet, its up to anyone, I just need to know if people can help me get that collar.

Yuna
05-09-2003, 02:04 AM
durrrrrrrr, I are the dumb. I like never cheak this forum. Maryssa, that would just be so cool if you did her *o* But yeah, I can accually be part of a group =o Amazing. I'm doing Mitsuko with short brown hair! Who knew.

Eurobeat King
05-09-2003, 02:27 AM
I wonder when we'll be starting to see cosplay from BR2? :D The new preview for it looks sooo frickin' good, and this time the students are wearing mainly camo-fatigue, with collar (of course) hehe One girl-student has funky, poofy (DirEnGrey-style) J-rocker hair too! :thumbsup: Shuya himself has a new uniform, since he's now the leader of the terroist group..

I wish I were in Japan when it's premiering July 5th, but I'll be at AX.. *sigh* tough choice, ne? ;)

SohjiroX
05-09-2003, 02:44 AM
see you at AX though eurobeat king.

Eurobeat King
05-09-2003, 03:03 AM
Count on it.. :skidude2:

No BR cosplay for me, though. I already have 8-9 costumes I'll be wearing those 4-5 days.. :thumbsup:

enishi
05-09-2003, 03:13 AM
Friday at 2PM sound good? If I don't get any objections, then I guess that'll be the time. And yes, Sohjiro, if you want a collar, PM me, I'll make you one.

Yuna
05-09-2003, 03:23 AM
durrr... what time is the FF gathering? O_O; Isn't it Friday afternoon?

enishi
05-09-2003, 03:29 AM
I have no idea. I just checked the AX board, but I didn't find anything. If the FF gathering conflicts with that, we can always change it.

Yuna
05-09-2003, 03:35 AM
Last year it was on Friday at noon, and I'll be a really elborate costume, so I wouldn't be able to change quickly =o What abotu Saturday at like noon or something?

enishi
05-09-2003, 03:39 AM
Sounds good to me I guess. ^_^ Any day but Sunday.

SohjiroX
05-10-2003, 02:40 AM
I just have to go get a school outfit for it now and I am done. should I tear it a bit or not?

Yuna
05-11-2003, 08:53 PM
They aren't really that terribly torn, I would just go for bloody >D

SohjiroX
05-12-2003, 12:06 AM
gotcha I will go for that just need to go and get the movie or borrow it so I know how theoutfit goes.

Yuna
05-12-2003, 05:34 AM
it's a khaki suit with a black tie. The tie has an embriodered "S" on it with a line going diagonally from the top opening to the bottom opening. =D Then, just add blood.

SohjiroX
05-12-2003, 03:57 PM
I need to see this, I cant picture it at all.

Yuna
05-12-2003, 08:44 PM
XD It's not hard =D Guys have it easy =p

http://pressclub.film.ru/br/large/Battle_Royale_08.jpg

http://pressclub.film.ru/br/large/Battle_Royale_15.jpg

http://pressclub.film.ru/br/large/Battle_Royale_16.jpg

http://pressclub.film.ru/br/large/Battle_Royale_14.jpg

http://pressclub.film.ru/br/large/Battle_Royale_06.jpg
^ REALLY good shot of the "S" on the tie

IdatenMiki
05-12-2003, 08:53 PM
^_^ i cant wait to see the group! :P it'll be awesome!

SohjiroX
05-12-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Yuna
XD It's not hard =D Guys have it easy =p

http://pressclub.film.ru/br/large/Battle_Royale_08.jpg

http://pressclub.film.ru/br/large/Battle_Royale_15.jpg

http://pressclub.film.ru/br/large/Battle_Royale_16.jpg

http://pressclub.film.ru/br/large/Battle_Royale_14.jpg

http://pressclub.film.ru/br/large/Battle_Royale_06.jpg
^ REALLY good shot of the "S" on the tie

thank you Yuna I see what you mean about the S, damn thats going to be hard, is it black or red? I couldn't really tell because of the light.

IdatenMiki
05-12-2003, 09:08 PM
SohjiroX: for the S, if you know someone w/ a newer sewing machine, alot of them have an emboidery thing where you d/l a pattern and it will embroider it for you... you could always do that w/ the S ((the S is white btw _-_,,))

SohjiroX
05-13-2003, 12:31 AM
hmm, I could either go cheap and do marker, or I could sew it some how

Yuna
05-13-2003, 01:38 AM
The boys' ties are black and the girls' ties are red/marron =D

SohjiroX
05-13-2003, 02:23 AM
.......*takes things like mean words serouisly no matter what at times* sorry yuna I didn't know, I best not asking anything else.

Yuna
05-13-2003, 02:37 AM
durrr... did I say something? I was just trying to help =o Was something mean?

SohjiroX
05-13-2003, 03:24 AM
marron, I took it as a typo thinking you ment morron.

Yuna
05-13-2003, 03:28 AM
oh no, I ment the color, "maroon"? I'm a TERRIBLE speller x__x

SohjiroX
05-13-2003, 04:11 AM
its ok, same here, but now that I know I feel better, sorry for the miss understanding, and thank you for the help I just now know what to do, the tie have to be all black though, but it will work once I get the collar.

Duncan
05-13-2003, 11:03 PM
The boy's ties are blue, the girl's are maroon.

Duncan
05-13-2003, 11:04 PM
Well, navy, if we're getting technical.

SohjiroX
05-14-2003, 12:20 AM
I see, well so Long as I know but I have a black tie and I will use that and ry and make a S on it, either way I just need the collar now and I am done.

Tetsugyu
05-25-2003, 04:46 AM
Well ain't this the koolest. Brian, now that I've got some cashflow AKA a Job, I think I can put together a Takeshi Kitano-sensei outfit. Or as I like to call him Kitano "HE IS JAROD'S GOD" Takeshi. Replace the stuff in Quotation marks with "Beat" if that's more suitable for ya.

I can't make any promises at this point Brian, but I am pretty sure I can do it. Just need to go and shop.

PS: Al AKA Euro Sweet King (my random nickname for him) brought up a really great point. I thought of it before him though! >< But he beat me to the Post, he Beat Takeshi-ed me. lol

But yeah, I figured we'd see some BR2 Cosplayers and have a Battle of the Classes! Wouldn't that be kool?!

Side Note: I'd like to get that BR exercise audio and do some Ambigously Gay Duo "Squat Thrusts" to it. Isn't that Veird??!!

I think I had a little too much Coka-ina. *rubs nose*

enishi
05-25-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Tetsugyu
Side Note: I'd like to get that BR exercise audio and do some Ambigously Gay Duo "Squat Thrusts" to it. Isn't that Veird??!!

LoL... dude, you are such a dork. But yeah, here's to hoping that you make it to the gathering. But if you can't find a tracksuit, how about just a regular suit? He wears one in the movie.

Tetsugyu
05-25-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by enishi
LoL... dude, you are such a dork. But yeah, here's to hoping that you make it to the gathering. But if you can't find a tracksuit, how about just a regular suit? He wears one in the movie.

Dork? I SAID NO WHISPERING! >< *throws knife at your head*

The Suit? Hmmmm....yeah when he gets cut by Nobu....I'd have to limp and cut the pants right, with fake blood to be comfortable doing that cosplay, only because it'd be too random to just show up in a suit and wig. I'll think on that one, but the Tracksuit is the best thing for me in my mind. Just a matter of tracking it down.

*does squat-thrust to BR Exercise track* What is everyone looking at?

Kamui Motoaki
05-25-2003, 06:11 PM
Hey Enishi. . whens the BR gathering at AX?

enishi
05-25-2003, 08:00 PM
It's set for 12 noon on Saturday. We'll think of a place to meet up later. ^_^

Eurobeat King
05-25-2003, 08:18 PM
Tetsugyu: "BR2!!" hehe No worries about the post. I think the BR1 costumes look better, since the movie's become a cult-classic and the school uniforms are easily recognizable. Give Part 2 a couple of months for it to be more recognizable, as if you wear camou-clothes with the collar, people will ask you where you're from, you say "BR2!!" and they may say "I didn't know they made a part 2.." :thumbsup:

A suggestion: If you guys are going to have a gathering, try to make it somwhere that has a large staircase, or at least somewhere that has multiple levels, so you can take group pics similar to the DVD cover, showing the entire BR class. ;)

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=2745&papass=&sort=2&thecat=539

That was Katsucon 2002, and since then I've yet to see a bigger gathering of Battle Royale cosplayers at a con, so hopefully the group at AX will be larger.. perhaps it'll have the ENTIRE class with Beat's character, some soldiers, and the instructional-video girl.. :D Can't wait to see how it turns out!!

enishi
05-25-2003, 10:37 PM
If anybody could suggest where would be a good place to meet, that'd be great. I haven't been there since they remodeled the place so I'm pretty clueless with that.

BTW, that BR group rocks! I hope we have half that many people.

Kamui Motoaki
05-26-2003, 12:36 AM
ok. . i'll look for you with my Pot Lid LoL

Tetsugyu
05-26-2003, 03:31 AM
Euro Sweet King: Yeah man, you are right in a way but with how fast our culture (that of the Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Anime/Video Game/Japanese loving/Otaku) gets things from Japan, I wouldn't be suprised to see BR2 Chars. In fact, I'm expecting them because look how man FFX-2 cosplayers there are. The game isn't even out yet! Played it at E3 for Nessa, so it'll be here soon.

I'm kinda glad I atleast get a friggen' Knife against you damn kids. What I'm working on is a little hand-held chalkboard so I can write "BR act" on it and point to it and say...

"You know what that is? That is the reason this country has gone to shit!"

Yeah, so...I'll also be stealing the ozi from Brain and killing all of my students. Yay I get to be grumpy! I love this cosplay already.

Eurobeat King
05-26-2003, 03:44 AM
enishi: I think the gathering for AX2003 should be good, since we're talking about THE biggest Anime Con out here on the West Coast, and as long as you post on this forum and the AX one, you should get the word out to plenty of people, and if they're interested, then they'll join up.

Of that group in the picture, I know Christy, Jenny (Daitenshi), Lindze, Yaya, and meibi Carolina (RealizeDOP) & meibi Duncan will be going to AX, (not sure about Elfeater) so if they get the message and aren't too busy, meibi they'll join you guys & girls for the BR group. :D

katnap007
05-26-2003, 04:57 AM
Count me in. ^_^ Hehe BR rocks!

SohjiroX
05-27-2003, 10:13 PM
wow, this is going to be big, I cant wait

Yuna
06-02-2003, 11:55 PM
Dude... Tetsugyu... you're a BR fanboy, in a freaky way. O_O; If you had the poorly drawn picture of everyone dead around Noriko, it would be the best prop ever... like... EVER. And if you drew it... it would be a godly prop...

Tetsugyu
06-02-2003, 11:59 PM
Don't give me ideas. I already have a Knife, a mini-blackboard, and now I might make this...

Yeah I love BR. Sickest, slickest, most contrived-minded movie I've ever seen. I LOVE IT!

*needs to get new extended Import version...drools*

enishi
06-03-2003, 02:12 AM
Tetsugyu, you should bring a bag of cookies. Y'know, like the ones he has in the movie. Plus I get hungry at cons and I want to mooch some off you.

Tetsugyu
06-03-2003, 02:46 PM
A. That was my first prop I planed to have when I first had the idea to cosplay him.

B. Prepare to get your hand slapped. Remember, she gave them to me. :)

Duncan
06-08-2003, 10:55 PM
I'm going to AX for sure now. So I guess I'm in. =)

K_Valentine
06-10-2003, 07:49 PM
I love getting packages to pick up at the post office:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=48251

I might need a new sling though. The one included is a little rusty.

FlameSniperRei
06-10-2003, 08:59 PM
er isnt the AX photo gathering for BR at 5pm on Sat? Is there like two gatherings now? (going off of that gigantic gathering list on the AX ezboard)

Duncan
06-10-2003, 09:47 PM
Hahaha, sweet shotgun, man!! I'm going to have to buy more fake blood for my costume from the looks of it.

enishi
06-10-2003, 11:58 PM
FlameSniperRei: You're cosplaying BR too? And there's another BR gathering set? I didn't know about that one.

Duncan: glad to hear you can make it. Hope to see you there. :)

Nadeshiko
06-11-2003, 01:34 AM
I might be able to do this one...

Since I'm Asian, I can practically pass as any of the BR chicks. Let me know which one you need to fill in. ^^

Tetsugyu
06-11-2003, 12:44 PM
5pm on Saturday would suck for all us Masqu entrants. I'll ask Wayne if he can change the BR time to what Brian has planned. I have no idea why anyone would plan a Gathering in the dead-zone of the Masqu

Duncan
06-11-2003, 12:45 PM
*Marks Masq Deadzone on his map and continues onward*

Tetsugyu
06-11-2003, 12:53 PM
ROTFLMAO@Duncan

That was awesome. I tip my pimp hat to you sir.

FlameSniperRei
06-11-2003, 01:54 PM
FlameSniperRei: You're cosplaying BR too? And there's another BR gathering set? I didn't know about that one.

Yeah cuz of Will ^^v !

But yeah there's a posted BR time on the AX ezboard for 5pm, which I agree is a horrid time since all the masq people will be like changing at that time. =/

Kamui Motoaki
06-11-2003, 02:08 PM
so wait. . . when is the gathering taking place now?

sat at 5?
or sat at noon?
*o*?

Tetsugyu
06-11-2003, 02:11 PM
Well, Noon would be better for thoes of us who are in the Masqurade...

Rei says you posted the 5PM time to the list Wayne uploads to the AX Board...so is it kool with you if we do it at noon?

Yuna
06-11-2003, 09:23 PM
Well, all the cool people will be at the noon gathering on Saturday, that's all that counts. XD OMG! Tom! You'll make *such* a good Kawada! You even sorta look like a shorter version of him! I want to get pictures of you killing Enishi XD~~~~ Rox0rz

FlameSniperRei
06-12-2003, 03:16 PM
Well, Noon would be better for thoes of us who are in the Masqurade...

Rei says you posted the 5PM time to the list Wayne uploads to the AX Board...so is it kool with you if we do it at noon?

Well whoever posted that time on the ezboard put it at 5pm, I dunno who did it though. ^^; But yeah noon would be way betters. Did someone already request a time change on the ezboard post or no?

Yuna
06-12-2003, 09:54 PM
I did. The person aranging it seemed fine, but the other person posting in the thread didn't seem very keen on the idea.

FlameSniperRei
06-13-2003, 03:55 PM
hrm well to me it makes sense to have it earlier since I am sure that A LOT of people are either IN the masquerade OR going to watch it. and 5pm is kinda cutting it too close. =/

Tetsugyu
06-13-2003, 04:49 PM
Yeah I have to agree. Noon is alot better for all of us...here. I say have both. Those who can make it to either or both go ahead and do so.

Problem: I found a tracksuit that will pass for the Kitano one. Problem is it's in a dark green. I don't know if I should get it, but it's the closest I've been able to find. I have my props: Wig, Knife, Chalk Board, and pistol.

I know Brian said anything would be ok, but I ask you now buddy (Brian)...would green be ok for you? I don't want to let you all down and look lame...

thelastmetroid
06-13-2003, 06:51 PM
I wish I could go, but it's too far away and I don't have any money. I'm making the outfit of the girl from the beginning of Battle Royale. (the previous winner of another BR game) I found behind the scene pictures of her, so I actually got to see her whole outfit.. and I have that part completed. I just need a collar and the doll. (which I'm currently sewing) So yeah, if any of you guys are selling collars, let me know. >_<;

SohjiroX
06-14-2003, 03:13 AM
have we got a list yet of the people going?

enishi
06-14-2003, 04:09 AM
I know Brian said anything would be ok, but I ask you now buddy (Brian)...would green be ok for you? I don't want to let you all down and look lame...

Green, blue, whatever -- I don't care. Just bring the damn cookies.

=p

Tetsugyu
06-14-2003, 04:29 AM
*sweatdrop* >< Ok then. I'll get the green if I'm forced to. Thanks for the encouragemnet. I feel really bad getting it in Green...and I wanted to back out, but I've put this simple as hell cosplay off for waaay to long...and as long as your happy I'll go for it!

I SAID NO WHISPERING!!!

Oh and Brian...Shuya's gal baked the cookies for me...so back off. :P

Crap! I need to find them now! ><

Yuna
06-14-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by SohjiroX
have we got a list yet of the people going?

It's hard to say, so many people are maybe's that it's really unsure how many people will show up =\

Duncan
06-14-2003, 04:39 PM
Ayumi: With karate I'll kick your ass....

*ahem* Sorry sorry.

Yuna
06-14-2003, 07:57 PM
Ayumi: Much like teh Bruce Lee man...

Tetsugyu
06-15-2003, 03:46 AM
Ayumi:

From here to teniman Square!
Oh yeah motherfucka, I'm gonna kick your fucking dary-air, Yeaaah yeahh...

You broke the rules! Now I'll pull out all your pubic haiiir...

ya motherfuuuuckaaa.......ya motherfuuuuckaaa...

Yuna
06-15-2003, 03:51 AM
yeah... that's totally what she's saying, considering she's in a white baby-doll outfit with a Bruce Lee shirt held against her chest. _

Tetsugyu
06-15-2003, 03:55 AM
Glad you agree.

SohjiroX
06-15-2003, 07:34 PM
well my outfits done so no worries there.

Kamui Motoaki
06-15-2003, 09:41 PM
Mwa hah ah. . i have my friend whos gonna be Nobu!

NOOOOOBUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K_Valentine
06-15-2003, 09:43 PM
Ergh... this blood I have right now is pretty bright. Hawaiian Punch would make for better blood. And this other blood I used for a bit was perfect, but the prick wound healed too fast.

Kamui
06-18-2003, 04:58 AM
sup peeps! i'm going to cosplay as Kiriyama cuz people say i look like him and have the attitude. I just ordered a Gukaran from limebarb.com, got the black pants, the hair, a semi automatic gun ei. airsoft mp5 taken from my CS cosplay (if that counts hehe) and I'm pretty much set except for the collar.

I'm also cosplaying Die from Dir en grey and as a British SAS Counter Terrorist from CS.

So when is everyone meeting for BR?

SohjiroX
06-18-2003, 05:01 AM
everythings done just have one thing needed....jacket and another blood tube, than I am ready, even got me a desert eagle....even though its not really well....a weapon in the movie. and Enishi thanks for the collar again.

Kamui
06-18-2003, 05:20 AM
nice! a deagle would be handy.

SohjiroX
06-18-2003, 05:32 AM
I can get more but I dont want to over do it with it.

Yuna
06-18-2003, 05:37 AM
I don't think there's such thing as over doing it for BR... you know you've gone way past the "it" when you have a head with a grenade in the mouth....

enishi
06-18-2003, 01:10 PM
I don't think there's such thing as over doing it for BR... you know you've gone way past the "it" when you have a head with a grenade in the mouth....

Eh heh heh.... *nervous laughter* :thumbsup:

Kamui - 12PM Sat.

Sohjiro - no prob dude.

Tetsugyu
06-18-2003, 02:14 PM
I'm going with some cheap sweats since they wanted 180 for that damn green outfit. I can't believe that shit. If it was the acurate Northfield Sport one then I'd go for it but not an outfit that isn't even the right color. Wish me luck.

SohjiroX
06-18-2003, 02:20 PM
good luck, need blood, darn it I dont have enough I think for both Van and BR. wish me luck on that.

Duncan
06-18-2003, 02:24 PM
I'll try to grab a bunch and distribute it if anyone needs it.

Blood that is, not booty.

enishi
06-18-2003, 02:39 PM
Duncan, what brand of blood do you use? Ben Nye?

Kamui
06-19-2003, 03:21 AM
ahh blood! I was thinking about using the last few ounces of my red food coloring. hehe

FlameSniperRei
06-20-2003, 06:33 PM
No fair, I can't blood up my costume. It's a Gap suit-jacket and a gift. >.>;

- An unbloodified Noriko

Yuna
06-20-2003, 11:31 PM
The blood is the best part!

Tetsugyu
06-23-2003, 05:00 PM
Think I should blood up mine? I might just do that...but I'd rather be post-rise-from-the-dead-to-answer-the-phone-Kitano. Then again I love that fucking part...

Cookies sure were good...

PS: I saw the director's cut of BR at Fanime with a huge group! It was so awesome! When Chugisa nailed that pimple-faced dude in the nuts I jumped up and screamed "FUCKING BITCH!" ><

HuongStar
06-24-2003, 01:01 PM
Duncan, what brand of blood do you use? Ben Nye?
I think that's what he used for the first go around. The good thing about Ben Nye is that it tastes minty. :)

Does anyone know how AX feels about Airsoft/replica guns?

Yuna
06-24-2003, 01:06 PM
As long as you take any weapons to the prop checkers and get the zip tie you can carry it around. AX is exstremely easy going when it comes to props.

HuongStar
06-24-2003, 01:17 PM
As long as you take any weapons to the prop checkers and get the zip tie you can carry it around. AX is exstremely easy going when it comes to props.
Yay! Now it's just getting it halfway accross the country in my luggage that is the issue. ^_^;;

Tetsugyu
06-24-2003, 03:36 PM
HoungStar: Yeah AX is easy when it comes to that. Our Kawada is brining his shotgun, which Fanime wouldn't allow him to carry.

My suggestion? Ship it to the Hotel you're in ASAP in care of you. Notify the Hotel of what you're doing and they'll be happy to help you out and make sure you get it when you check in. Best wishes.

Nadeshiko
06-24-2003, 09:35 PM
I'm planning to go as Keiko, but problem is my computer's monitor color varies. I'm assuming it compliments Kawada's color...but it varies from grey to blue. I can do it if it's grey however. ^^;

Tetsugyu
06-24-2003, 10:39 PM
No hun, it is blue. I'll do what I can to get you pics. Maybe someone else here can back me up on that and see if they can get some. For now, trust that it's a light slate blue. Hope that helps. -_-;

Nadeshiko
06-25-2003, 09:41 PM
okay...blue...thanks! ^^

Hm...let's see what I can find at Kathy's Uniforms...

Duncan
06-25-2003, 09:51 PM
On a similar note, boy's ties are blue, not black. =)

Nyanko-chan
06-26-2003, 02:01 PM
*stumbles in* Well if you dont mind yet another Mitsuko I'll join in. Tho I have to find my collar, I think it got taken by someone else at Katsu since I havent seen it sense>_<

Nadeshiko
06-26-2003, 02:22 PM
Mmkay!

I got Keiko's *blue* uniform after school today.

Also, my brother and my cousin just watched Battle Royale yesterday. They also plan to attend AX on Saturday. My brother will be going as Shinji Mimura and my cousing will be going as the guy with the baseball bat.

katnap007
06-26-2003, 03:17 PM
:D Our lil BR group will be going to AX! Should I bring cookies?

Yuna
06-26-2003, 03:36 PM
YES!! Dude, I was so about to PM you and Shounen Star, but like, I couldn't get the names right, so yeah. I'm glad you guys are comeing XD~

Tetsugyu
06-26-2003, 03:45 PM
YES!! Bring the cookies! I need that prop bad! I can't seem to find them...

katnap007
06-27-2003, 03:59 AM
I can't wait to see everyone at AX. Alright then ~ animal cookies it is! :3

K_Valentine
06-27-2003, 12:14 PM
YES!! Bring the cookies! I need that prop bad! I can't seem to find them...

(Digs around) I found the gun for Kitano you wanted. I also have 2 more that can be lent for the shoot (non-airsoft). I'll definitely be lugging the ziptied SPAS.

Hmm, I have a nice Beretta 92f for Nadeshiko's brother as Mimura, but I can't bring it. I was able to get my hands on it before the government required the orange barrels and I don't have the heart to deface it.

I'll dig around some more to see what other weapons I can bring to the shoot. I have a pot lid somewhere and my roommate had some pot... though a different sort of pot.

SohjiroX
06-30-2003, 03:10 PM
need to know if I can stll get a collar, and if so where to meet. i know i can do a person but I dont think i will wear the jacket since i dont have one, but I can do a character with no jacket on if thats ok?

Shonen_Star
07-02-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by katnap007
I can't wait to see everyone at AX. Alright then ~ animal cookies it is! :3

Bwahaha! AWESOME!
Yes, I will be mitsuko.......
My BF will be Kawada.
uuugghhh, it's still sat @noon?

enishi
07-06-2003, 09:13 PM
Thanks to everybody that showed up to the gathering on Saturday. I had a beefy good time.

We rocked yo!

FlameSniperRei
07-07-2003, 06:51 PM
^.^ it was fun and nice meeting you all.

Tetsugyu
07-08-2003, 01:19 AM
I had a blast. I was really glad everyone liked my cheap ass Kitano costume. *hugs you all* Next time I'mm bring batteries for the Boombox and make sure it's nice and loud!

I'm your old 7th grade Teacher. I'm back to teaching class B again. Lets all be friends. :)

Tetsugyu
07-12-2003, 02:35 AM
Hey guys! I just realized! BRII came out last Saturday! That means when we had our BR gathering at AX, in Japan the movie debuted! Isn't that vierd? lol. It's too bad no one realized it. 'coulda done something...I think?

Tetsugyu
07-13-2003, 05:24 AM
Ok who here likes my new banner?!

ROTFLMAO!