PDA

View Full Version : Rides and/or Roommates

SirYvaine
07-26-2004, 11:52 AM
I've got a hotel room at the Hyatt Regency and am going to be there by myself this year so if there is anybody that is interested in splitting it let me know. Also, if anybody wants to carpool from around the Fayetteville, NC region let me know. Until then, I'm going back to try and think of what to do costume wise.

Ravien
07-28-2004, 12:41 PM
I've got a hotel room at the Hyatt Regency and am going to be there by myself this year so if there is anybody that is interested in splitting it let me know. Also, if anybody wants to carpool from around the Fayetteville, NC region let me know. Until then, I'm going back to try and think of what to do costume wise.

Are you going to be the one driving? I might need a ride. I already have a room though (Thursday-Sunday, leaving Monday) I'm in Orangeburg, SC which may be a little out of the way, but I'll give you gas money.

Kentelo
08-16-2004, 09:51 AM

What days? What would the cost be for the split? I would mainly be going to the LOTR events.

Ravien
08-22-2004, 10:00 AM

All my roommates, cept one, backed out on me...so you should cancel your reservation and stay in my room ;)