PDA

View Full Version : Crash space: Hotel room and a half X.X;

Xavier
07-26-2004, 01:10 PM
I don't know if my friend posted about this but...

-- Summary --
I have six hotel rooms. Due to people dropping out, my group only occupies three rooms, with room to spare. I have sold one room, and need to still fill the other two. (Each hotel room is $430/Fri-Sat total). Crash space cost is $85/person. I cannot cancel my hotel rooms that have extra space, so PLEASE, I'm trying to sell them ;.; (Rates negotable, please E-Mail or AIM me for details)

-- Current Situation --
2 room sold!
1 room still open (up to 6-10 crashers, room can be completely sold to someone, ask for details)
4 open slots for crashing in our group rooms.

--- Room specifications ---
I *DO* warn you that this is a PLAZA LEVEL room at the Radisson Lord Baltimore (Has extra amenities like breakfast, cocktails, hore'dreves, private conceirge service, turn down service, free internet...) http://www.radisson.com/lordbaltimore

... The rate is hefty, unless you intend to have 6 people in there. ... it's $195.00/night which comes to $390/Friday Saturday .... and with tax it's around $430/total. I'm VERY willing to go lower! ;.;

I don't care if you have parties, but there is a room designated for 'that.'

The slight charge up for $85/person is because we have parents in a room that we cannot put people in, and threw off original plans.

-- Contact --
My AIM is [Washuu] and [Xavier V Mewtwo] and my e-mail is washuu@neo-prosperity.net . To note, I am the guy in a navy blue schoolgirl uniform that actually looks good in one. o.o (Picture provided is for those that seem to have seen me before: http://www.neo-prosperity.net/chat/xavier04.jpg )

Xavier
07-27-2004, 09:37 AM
help? ;.; Need people. Someone buy them from me?

Deena
07-27-2004, 01:05 PM
Yee. I have friends that are intersted and I've IMed you, too. It was sent to your cell phone~~. Waiting for a reply and wow this will be cutting it close.

Xavier
07-28-2004, 07:12 AM
Second room sold! ::Slams gavel!::

JUST NEED TO SELL THE LAST ONE! ;.; Someone!?

Xavier
07-28-2004, 08:07 PM
Third room sold! ::Slams gavel::

Thank you people! Thank you thank you thank you ^_^;

To those that have the rooms, once again, AIM me at [Xavier V Mewtwo] tomarrow on your possible arrivial times so I can determine how I can get the rooms to you guys. Radisson checkin doesn't begin till 1PM i think, so there will be time. I will have a banner as pictured on the attachment.

I will arrive once again, at around 1 PM .. . I may be early, but I will be carrying that sign with me.