PDA

View Full Version : *!!!Eurobeat King!!!*

liz-maru
12-06-2002, 07:27 PM
Eurobeat King, i met you long ago at az 2001, and i was wondering if you were coming to az 2003! i hope so! i was wondering because hopefully we are gonna have a good amount of kof/snk cosplayas and i was wonderin if you were comin so you could be there to! i dunno if you member me but i was the athena '97 cosplayer! you are really nice and i didnt get a chance to be in tha snk group pics that year, okies jus wonderin! bye bye ^_-

Eurobeat King
12-07-2002, 01:33 PM
Liz-Maru: Hi there! Yes, I remember you as Athena back at Animazement 2001, and you made a cute Psychic-soldier girl of the year 1997 (hehe) Here's a picture of your costume to bring back memories: ;)

http://geocities.com/anfcpanimaze2k1/athena.jpg

I had a fun time at AZ2001, which was my first time there, and wouldn't mind going again one of these days. This year for AX2k2, I couldn't go because it was scheduled too close to Project A-kon (which was the week AFTER Animazement) so I couldn't fly to two cons within 2 weeks. And with 2003, it looks like I won't be able to attend Animazement either, with Anime Central the weekend BEFORE and then A-kon the week AFTER, the timing is just bad.. :( Still, I'll have friends who will be there, and I'll ask them to take pics of your KOF costume for me to see. :) And you have fun there too, of course! Yesh, it would be nice to meet you again in person, but one of these days I will return to Animazement. That's a promise. :skidude2:

liz-maru
12-07-2002, 01:56 PM
awe doh i wish you could come to az! -______-o you made the perfect kim, and your so nice tew! i understand tho so many cons so little time! =) i hope i see ya again tho, ill be at az's for a long time so ya betta keep your promise okies! thank you for respondin to my post, and tha pic does bring back memories! ^_-

Eurobeat King
12-07-2002, 03:28 PM
Thanks for liking my Kim costume. :) Since Feb. 2002, I transformed my Kim costume into his son, Kim Jae Hoon from FF: Mark of the Wolves. ;) The costume by itself isn't as recognizable, hence why I'm always looking for his brother, Kim Don Hwan to pair up with. (Makio Twist & I will do so at Ohayocon2k3) There are pics of my costume posted on cosplay.com (Katsu 2k2) I will do my best to make it to AZ again :)

SohjiroX
12-10-2002, 08:26 PM
I met Shin~ I mean Eurobeat king alot of times, such a cool guy, I hope to see him again and be friends with him....in anycase I hope he joins us. I am feeling better and worked on all my stuff and finished them. And now talking to friends to join us.
talk to you all again soon, till than ^ ^