PDA

View Full Version : SDCC 2004 & 2005: "Did you get a picture of me?" thread

ZiggyB
07-26-2004, 04:23 PM
If you are requesting photos of yourself from Comic Con, do it here. Of course check the Photo Links (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=40410) thread, but do not ask for pictures there.

Thanks! And I hope everyone had a fun time at Comic Con. :)

Lacrimosa
07-26-2004, 05:11 PM
Hm..yes...ChandiFaye and I were in the Matrix Resurrection group and it looks like none of us took pictures from the shoots! darellhw had one and I'm wondering if anyone else does as well

<3

DEATHlikescats
07-26-2004, 06:28 PM
I'm wondering if anyone got my Asajj Ventress costume on Friday. Not really "cosplay" per se (not anime related, though Gendy Tartakofsky DID make a cartoon version of the character...) it's still a costume and it counts in my book ^_^

So yea... hopefully someone has this costume mixed in with the rest o the pics they took...

1wingedangel
07-26-2004, 06:55 PM
Just wondering if any body got pic of me in my Van Helsing costume??

ACXchan
07-26-2004, 07:26 PM
I'd like to know if anyone got a picture of me and Hawkman n.n I was dressed as Shen aka. Swift from The Authority in green/blue spandex and Hawkman well... Hawkman wears a chest harness, tights, and a hawk mask, he carries a mace. We both had wings, I thought it was a neat crossover. If anyone has this picture please let me know >.<

Midnight Rocket
07-26-2004, 08:04 PM
Well, I was Alice from American Mcgee's Alice (I know there were at least 2 other alices there but mine was the shiny dress) and I was also Aeris. Anyone get me?

crazy88
07-26-2004, 08:05 PM
did any one get the crazy 88's there were 8 of us at first then 6 of us in a group

Vekou
07-26-2004, 09:13 PM
I was one of three people dressed as Lupin III. I have found pictures of the other two, but not me. If anyone could help me out by posting any Lupin pics, I would appreciate it.

Jinyo
07-26-2004, 10:23 PM
If anyone has pictures of me as Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat, or Puss in Boots from Shrek 2, I'd like to see 'em!
Thanks!

Fireshark
07-26-2004, 10:59 PM
Anyone get me as Roy from Fire Emblem? (Blue and yellow armor, sword, red hair)? It was on Saturday. If so, endless appreciation! :)

Misfit Toy
07-26-2004, 11:06 PM
Hey all, I'm wondering if you could help me find or if you took any pictures of my Batman group from Saturday.

I was dressed as Harvey Dent (Two-Face), and I had with me Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, and The Penguin. Just wondering, thanks!

pegasusmaiden
07-26-2004, 11:10 PM
I was red chi and Jen was the White queen(emma frost) please contact me if you have a picture of us or one of us. We would gladly give you credit for your photo if we use it in this site.

thankies thankies

Midnight Rocket
07-26-2004, 11:24 PM
If anyone has pictures of me as Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat, or Puss in Boots from Shrek 2, I'd like to see 'em!
Thanks!

Ooh! I have a pic of you as Puss in boots. I'm getting my mom to upload it from her camera. ^_^

Scruffy Rebel
07-26-2004, 11:52 PM
I'd be tickled if anyone else had gotten a shot of me and/or my friend. We were going around as Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann. I was in the plum gown dress. My friend is a guy, and we were together most of the days.

Much obliged!

~Oracle

Reno_kun
07-26-2004, 11:56 PM
Wonder If anybody got Pics of my Reno from FF7

fireyillusion
07-27-2004, 12:27 AM
hey everyone! I was wondering if any got any pictures of me and my friends we were dressend up as miaka, tauski and chichiri. A few ppl stoped us and took pic's I'm just wondering if any one here may have taken one :)
thanx a bunch

mysticalchali
07-27-2004, 12:30 AM
Does anyone have pictures of me in my Dawn (Cry For Dawn) costume? I was the green skull Bodysuit version. Some people kept mistaking me for Poison Ivy!! I was Dawn thank you!!!

Eurobeat King
07-27-2004, 12:34 AM
Lacrimosa: I got group pics when you were posing after your skit on the press-photo stage, so those will go up soon!!

1wingedangel: I got pics of you on Sunday, solo ones as well as you pairing up with Buddy Christ! ;)

ACX: I got solo pics, but no pair pics of you with Hawkman.

Midnight Rocket: I got pics of you, when you hanging with Pikminlink.

crazy88: I saw your group on Sunday, but you were entering the exhibit hall on sunday at 4:30pm, and that was just when I was leaving for home.. sorry.

MisfitToy: I got one pic of you & scarecrow, and I would've taken more but it got crowded around the area, so I was able to get a pic of you showing your Two-face side.

pegasusmaiden: you know i took some of you.. remember that stupid b-- that kicked us out of their booth for doing a photoshoot there?? =P

Ami Yuy
07-27-2004, 01:07 AM
We went Saturday: I was Eowyn from Lord of the Rings (see my avatar) and my friend was Arwen in her Mourning gown, I'll upload a pic of her...

Clockwork
07-27-2004, 02:47 AM
Did anyone get a picture of me as Oboro (http://web.mit.edu/fucruz/www/unlucky/unlucky16.JPG) from Naruto perchance?

Sakura_blossom
07-27-2004, 02:50 AM
Did ANYONE get a pic of a kid dressed as Harry Potter. I had a black wig on. I think there was another girl dressed as him, but she usd her real hair.

Orukal
07-27-2004, 04:25 AM
Tryin' to find pictures of Taki from Friday and Sunday.

cheezit
07-27-2004, 05:34 AM
anyone have a picture of shannon mcrandle (mara jade) from the star wars autograph booths?

pegasusmaiden
07-27-2004, 06:43 AM
pegasusmaiden: you know i took some of you.. remember that stupid b-- that kicked us out of their booth for doing a photoshoot there?? =P

lol Yeah I remember. She said "get your fashion ____ out of here this is the kids area" :eeek:

I was so glad to have ran into you. ^^ Our camera ran out of batteries. Jen's hubby forgot to unplug it from the computer and it drained it the night before.

crazy88
07-27-2004, 10:36 AM
crazy88: I saw your group on Sunday, but you were entering the exhibit hall on sunday at 4:30pm, and that was just when I was leaving for home.. sorry.

thats quite all right btw love your pics :razz:

Jinyo
07-27-2004, 02:44 PM
Ooh! I have a pic of you as Puss in boots. I'm getting my mom to upload it from her camera. ^_^

SWEET! Thanks, can't wait to see it!

We went Saturday: I was Eowyn from Lord of the Rings (see my avatar) and my friend was Arwen in her Mourning gown, I'll upload a pic of her...

Wow, that dress is stunning!

Misfit Toy
07-27-2004, 03:20 PM
MisfitToy: I got one pic of you & scarecrow, and I would've taken more but it got crowded around the area, so I was able to get a pic of you showing your Two-face side.

Hey man, couldn't find it. I hate to ask but do you think you may know what page it's on? Thank you very much for your help!! :)

KelBebop
07-27-2004, 03:32 PM
Hey all! :)

I'm looking for pics of my group from the masquerade, either in the actual masquerade, at the masquerade photoshoot, or in the halls on Sunday. We were "Side by Side," the LotR group that did a parody of the opening credits from "Friends." I'm especially looking for any photos of us with our swords/umbrellas unsheathed.

Thanks!

Kel

Dany
07-27-2004, 03:55 PM
Here's what I had...

Friday: Two versions of Linsner's Dawn

#1: Burgundy velvet shirt, pants, and gloves. I was at the blood drive in this outfit.
#2: Black lace/latex version. Much hotter, and not just in pretty factor

Saturday Day: Lara Goth. Not many pictures taken of this one, but a few caught it :)
Saturday Night: Mina Murray in the Masquerade.

(And if anyone managed to take a picture of me in my Jem t-shirt and green scarf on the way to the Masquerade? You're twisted :) )

Sunday: Mina again. I was supposed to pull out Lucius, but I was overwhelmingly tired and we had problems with our hotel key cards when we went back to change.

1wingedangel
07-27-2004, 06:26 PM
Hey Eurobeat king just want to know if you got those pictures of me (Van Helsing) and buddie crist?

Dany
07-27-2004, 06:35 PM
Dany: I absolutely adored your Mina VS Skinner skit. Mina's one of my favorite characters, and you portrayed her so well. Congrats on winning! (Not sure what your prize was, but good job anyway, lol) :bigtu:

Thank you! That skit took easily as much effort to put together as the costume did, so I'm glad it went over well. Bringing in Griffin (or for those of you familiar with the movie-verse, Skinner) made it both easier and more difficult to perform: easier because it gave the audience someone else to "watch" besides me, but difficult because I had to figure out ways to make him seem really "there" and not just this disembodied voice that was supposed to be a character.

I wish I could have seen the repeat of the performance though. I have no idea how it looked from the outside, especially the beginning.

Jinyo
07-27-2004, 09:46 PM
I was dressed as Harvey Dent (Two-Face), and I had with me Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, and The Penguin. Just wondering, thanks!

Here's a picture I found online of the Batman Rogues Gallery, just as you described. Same lineup as you mentioned, so maybe it's you?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=4000
You should be the seventh picture down on the right column.
I wish the pic were bigger, I'd like to see your costumes in more detail!

cgmangotiger
07-27-2004, 10:35 PM
-Waves- Anyone get a picture of me as a ringwraith on Saturday or Frodo on Sunday?

BTW: Where were you guys? There was only like 5 of us for the gathering on Sat. and 0 on Sunday.

-Pouts-

Neo_Serenity
07-27-2004, 10:43 PM
I have some pics of us, but since about twenty people came up and took our picture, I was wondering if anyone got a picture of: Sailor Moon in her school outfit (white blouse with blue sailor kerchief, blue pleated skirt) and 'Classic' Lara Croft in her green tank top, khaki shorts, black belt with a huge gold belt buckle? And if you did, can I see them? Thanks!

-Neo (Queen) Serenity-chan!

Neo_Serenity
07-27-2004, 10:45 PM
Hey all, I'm wondering if you could help me find or if you took any pictures of my Batman group from Saturday.

I saw you guys, and you looked AWESOME! But sorry, I didn't take any pics...

-Neo (Queen) Serenity-chan!

Ami Yuy
07-28-2004, 01:07 AM
-Waves- Anyone get a picture of me as a ringwraith on Saturday or Frodo on Sunday?

BTW: Where were you guys? There was only like 5 of us for the gathering on Sat. and 0 on Sunday.

-Pouts-

Yeah, and it kept changing in size... o.O

*waves* Heya, it's Eowyn! I have a group shot of us and I'll get it up ASAP.

cgmangotiger
07-28-2004, 02:04 AM
Hiiii! I remember you now! Hi Eowyn, the Eowyn that killed my master Witch King! -Giggles-

I found out that there was a gathering on Sun right by the costumes on display at the New Line booth... I didn't even check over there and assumed everyone had left. Ooops!

Can't wait to see the pic Ami Yuy: I have yet to delevop mine, so that's why I was asking if people had some because I wanted to see what the pic looked like!

Ami Yuy
07-28-2004, 02:13 AM
Eh, well mine turned out kinda bad...everyone's looking different directions... ^^;; But it's there, I'll upload it in a min...

ACXchan
07-28-2004, 02:29 AM
ACX: I got solo pics, but no pair pics of you with Hawkman.

Ahh I saw the solo pictures in your gallery, thank you for the mini-shoot ^ ^! I actually have a picture of me with Hawkman but I'm carrying my shopping bag in it. Then I put the bag down for a better pose but my friend didn't get that picture for whatever reason x_x

ZiggyB
07-28-2004, 04:20 AM
ACX: Holy cow, you were there? I totally didn't see you. Man I swear, Comic Con eats people up. 8-|

I guess I'll just have to see what costumes you wore online. :)

AnimeGamer
07-28-2004, 05:49 AM
Uh, first post (technically, my actual first post doesn't count.) Yay.

Anyway, I took about at least 50 or so photos of cosplayers. I'm not going to list who I got (that'd take too long) but I do have Vekou (he's in the AoD forum gathering picture. That's the group photo with the guy holding a sign saying "Anime on DVD" on it.) Though, he should know already.

I also have the Crazy 88's from Sunday morning. :rockon:

I'm also pissed that I couldn't get a quick picture of the Taki. Whenever I saw her, it was always at the worst times (I was headed for a major panel, or she was in line for something and it was moving.)

All others, you'll have to check yourselves. :bigtu:

Next time, I'll make sure to check out this forum to see where people will be for shoots and at what times. All I did this year was be a fan-reporter for the MegaTokyo forums and met up with the AoD forum members (being one myself.)

One last thing... I always get bummed out that I don't get to see a filipino girl dressed up as Talim. I've seen other ethnicities besides the ethnicity Talim is. Anyway, don't mind me... i'm just a poor Talim fanboy. :razz:

Well, wish all of you who are looking for yourselves luck! :dance:

ACXchan
07-28-2004, 12:48 PM
ACX: Holy cow, you were there? I totally didn't see you. Man I swear, Comic Con eats people up. 8-|

I guess I'll just have to see what costumes you wore online. :)

LOL I was actually hoping I'd spot you! I kept my eyes out for anything green and pink XD I was in green metallic spandex and big brown wings. Both our costumes would have been hard to miss in a crowd but yeah Comic Con swallows people whole. I looked through Eurobeat's gallery and kept going "Wtf I didn't see that o___o" @D@

add: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=173187

That was me on Friday and Saturday. Looking through those photos again I keep asking myself how did I miss Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and Gambit too @D@

KelBebop
07-28-2004, 12:59 PM
KelBebop: Ahhhhhhhhhh I was rolling on the floor when you guys came on! That was seriously ingenious. Mad props for the Friends parody. :crylaugh:

Thanks, ChandiFaye! I'm really glad you enjoyed our performance! We hoped that people wouldn't be so sick of Friends by now that they'd boo us off the stage! :thumbsup:

All good things,
Kel

A J
07-28-2004, 01:51 PM

-Pouts-

I didn't really follow the thread about the LOTR gathering but all the masquerade entries were at the New Line booth on Sunday somewhere between 10:30-12. Sorry we missed you! (Were we supposed to be somewhere else?)

crazy88
07-28-2004, 02:08 PM
YAY! can't wait to see the pic. i wish i had "dough" so that i can develope my film (yeah i know how 1990's of me to have a diposable cam.) darn i need a good Digi cam.

FivePastZero
07-28-2004, 02:31 PM
Here's a picture I found online of the Batman Rogues Gallery, just as you described. Same lineup as you mentioned, so maybe it's you?

yeah that was our group im penguin lol

LadyDian
07-28-2004, 03:59 PM
Gosh, I didn't even think to posthere. Guess that goes with being brand new to the forum. If anyone has pics of my group, (esp. Masquerade shots) We were the group with the drunk Legolas. I was the one in the 3rd age elven armor (aka Haldir). We had a blast considering that we had never all met before in one room until about 3 hours before the masquerade.
Thanks
Dian/Danielle

BatDemon
07-28-2004, 04:55 PM
okay this is a long shot,as we didn't stay in costume after the masquerade, does anyone have photos of the JLA group? i've found some of us from thursday and friday. thurs:captain america,daredevil&spidey. fri:spidey,doc ock,goblin & black cat. thanks!

psylocke
07-28-2004, 07:36 PM
Hullo! I was dressed as KOSMOS from Xenosaga for the masqerade and then was walking around on Sunday without the blue hair or helmet. I didn't take any pics of my costume so I'd really appreciate it if anyone had one and could send it to me. Thanks so much!

StoryTeller
07-28-2004, 09:05 PM
Hi. I was Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger force. I'm looking for any pictures of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force (the french fries, meatwad, shake, giant green + pink things, guy in blue sweatpants/white shirt) group. Particularly, I'm looking for pictures that were taken at the Adult Swim panel on Saturday (we were only there from about 4 to 8 PM), and I'm more interested in the pictures of the Birdman cosplayers and the girl dressed as Brak. I'm kicking myself so hard for not having my camera for that!!

ZiggyB
07-28-2004, 09:23 PM
ACXChan: O_O Even if I did see you in that costume, I wouldn't have recognized you at all. LOL. :) That's so cool! Can you tell I like shiny costumes? ;-)

And it's fuchsia not pink! X-D Hehe, oh well I wasn't around the convention much actually. I was in a lot of panels and helping out my friends during the masquerade, so I'm not all that surprised we missed each other. Oh well next con. :)

psylocke: Hello again. :) I do have one photo of you posted:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=174160

I'm still cleaning up the rest of the photos and should post them soon.

BloodRayne
07-28-2004, 09:28 PM
I'm also pissed that I couldn't get a quick picture of the Taki. Whenever I saw her, it was always at the worst times (I was headed for a major panel, or she was in line for something and it was moving.)

I was the Cos Player of Taki. I took a few pics in my side yard so incase you are still interested in a pic.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v281/RpGirl13/Comic%20Con%202004%20Pics/My%20Costume/

Just wondering if anyone else got any pics of me. I think that those are kinda crappy because they were taken in my side yard and my parentals were snapping the pics. If anyone did could you PLEASE post them. TY

Eurobeat King
07-28-2004, 10:24 PM
NOTE: The masquerade pics will go up sometime this weekend, within 1-2 days, as my brother will be posting them while I'm away to Otakon, so please be patient as he posts them. :)

LadyDian: I got pics of your group at the press-photo area, and those will go up in 1-2 days. :) cc1846-1853 (when they are posted) and also cc2115-2130 are the ones I took of you guys backstage.

BatDemon: cc1964-1979 are the press-photo ones, and cc2109 and 2110 are backstage.

psylocke: Thanks for doing the photoshoot backstage! It was nice seeing you again, and my apologies, as I thought you were someone else on cosplay.com (I asked if you were wearing Psylocke on Sunday, cos I thought you were another member who said she was bringing hers to SDCC..) Your pics are cc1985-1987 for the press-photo ones, and cc2076-2081 are the backstage ones. I took a couple of you with the sunglasses on Sunday, but I'll post those next week after I return from Otakon.

Neo_Serenity
07-29-2004, 12:16 AM
Hi. I was Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger force. I'm looking for any pictures of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force (the french fries, meatwad, shake, giant green + pink things, guy in blue sweatpants/white shirt) group. Particularly, I'm looking for pictures that were taken at the Adult Swim panel on Saturday (we were only there from about 4 to 8 PM), and I'm more interested in the pictures of the Birdman cosplayers and the girl dressed as Brak. I'm kicking myself so hard for not having my camera for that!!

OOOOOH, I saw you guys... you were being hearded into the sails pavillion towards the Adult Swim Panel. I wanted to take your picture, but the 'security' person seemed to have a hard enough time moving all of you along, I didn't want to make his life any more difficult. He told me you guys would be at the panel, but I didn't see you, and my friend I was with got a migrane during the q&a, so we had to go out so she could get fresh air.

I DO have a picture of Harvey Birdman, Esq. and the lovely lady he was with. He gave me his business card for law services. :) I don't know how to post a picture on here, other than to upload it to my picture gallery, and give you the link. Or I can email it to you, if you want to give me your email address...

batfriend66
07-29-2004, 01:42 AM
I was wondering if anybody had some pictures of the Adam West Batman that was walking around with Wonder Woman Friday and then Julie Newmar Catwoman Saturday?

Knight_Survive
07-29-2004, 03:12 AM
any pics of me dressed as Seiya from Saint seiya? I know Al took some (thanks a bunch for taking my photos all this time, next we meet, lunch on me) and I was wondering if anyone else did and such :thumbsup:

caliph o'clowns
07-29-2004, 03:34 AM
hey batfriend66--here is a link to a pic i just ran across in Eurobeat King's ubersexy collection...I know I've seen others floating around, probably in the same folder. you guys look gorgeous...i hear adam west and julie newmar's voices in my head when i see that pic :)

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=173870&sort=4&cat=9033&page=16

AnimeGamer
07-29-2004, 04:24 AM
Wow, looking at Eurobeat's photo collection just makes me want to take better pictures. ^_^;;

Maybe I should start taking 2-3 pictures instead of 1 per person? I only did 2 photos of a person two times (I only have one of each posted in my photo gallery right now, and I have about 20-40 more to go to put up.)

psylocke - I wish I saw you on Sunday to take your picture. :( I saw you in the masquerade but I was too far to take a picture of you on stage w/no flash. I remember you from SDCC 2002 when you made guys jaws drop whenever you walked by. ^_^

StoryTeller
07-29-2004, 01:28 PM
I DO have a picture of Harvey Birdman, Esq. and the lovely lady he was with. He gave me his business card for law services. :) I don't know how to post a picture on here, other than to upload it to my picture gallery, and give you the link. Or I can email it to you, if you want to give me your email address...
Oh excellent! Yeah, Sorry you didn't see us. We were sitting down in the very back of the room during the panel, and then about 20 minutes before the end they had us all go up to the front along with the Birdman people. Sucks though, cuz there was a girl dressed as Brak who had an excellent costume but for some reason no one gave her the recognition she deserved.
Anyways, I'd love the birdman pics! You can message me on aim, i'm "Mr Bantam", or email is ben(at)metrocomputer.biz And if you'd like a pic of our group, there's a whole album of pictures at http://photos.yahoo.com/storyteller42

Reno_kun
07-29-2004, 02:41 PM
anybody get pics of me as Lupin the 3rd or Reno from FF7 besides Eurobeat?

BatDemon
07-29-2004, 03:10 PM
thanks, eurobeat! unless people had a press/backstage pass, i don't think they got shots of us.

LadyDian
07-29-2004, 06:00 PM
Thanks Eurobeat. I was wondering who the heck all those people were taking pictures of us. I wish they had a list of press passes on the official web site so that us costumers could contact them. I can't wait till they are posted!
Dian

ACXchan
07-29-2004, 09:26 PM
Haha Ziggy okay fuchsia it is >.< I like shiny too, and yes my costume is pretty darn different from Alex Row XD I was also at a few panels (I got to see Jude Law~<3) and never really got to do a full walk of the dealer's room. Oh well, looking forward to Animagic at least ^ ^!

Jr.
07-30-2004, 07:10 AM
please post pic links here

GatoGR
07-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Just curious- does anybody have pictures from the 2004 Comic Con Masquerade?

If so- does anyone have any pictures of Optimus Prime? (onstage or off) The costume was modified significantly since AX 2004 and I still dont have a clue how it looked from the outside. (the inside of course I am far too familiar with)

thanks in advance for any positive responses-

Blair

A J
07-30-2004, 01:36 PM

If so- does anyone have any pictures of Optimus Prime? (onstage or off) The costume was modified significantly since AX 2004 and I still dont have a clue how it looked from the outside. (the inside of course I am far too familiar with)

Blair

I don't have any photos but I wanted to say how much I LOOOVED your costume. I wish I'd had the energy to go up and talk to you on Saturday but I was really operating on fumes by that point. Your costume rocked!!! Can I convince you to do Cyclonus one of these years? ^___^

*die hard transformers fan*

GhostYurei
07-30-2004, 02:28 PM
I made the mistake of going by the Kotobukiya booth on Saturday to oogle the new FF7:AC action figures while wearing my Advent Children Cloud costume. ~_~
Anyway, I was wondering if A: someone happened to get a photo of me next to the display and...
B: if someone might have "accidentally" photographed the FF7:AC action figures they had on display (the ones that explicitly said "no photographs" hehe...)
Thanks for your time!

Dany
07-30-2004, 03:22 PM

Blair

Eurobeat King may have some posted. I haven't gone in and looked yet, but he doesn't tend to miss much from what I can tell, especially with the Masquerade. I had to check a few times before I found the ones of me as Mina.

And yes, I agree with AJ...that costume was overwhelming, and if you're worried how it looked? I have two words for you: Don't be! You were great!

psylocke
07-30-2004, 06:19 PM
I made the mistake of going by the Kotobukiya booth on Saturday to oogle the new FF7:AC action figures while wearing my Advent Children Cloud costume. ~_~
Anyway, I was wondering if A: someone happened to get a photo of me next to the display and...
B: if someone might have "accidentally" photographed the FF7:AC action figures they had on display (the ones that explicitly said "no photographs" hehe...)
Thanks for your time!

i remember you! i did get a great pic of you on Saturday, but not next to the display. your costume rocks tho!

psylocke
07-30-2004, 06:24 PM
ACXChan: O_O Even if I did see you in that costume, I wouldn't have recognized you at all. LOL. :) That's so cool! Can you tell I like shiny costumes? ;-)

And it's fuchsia not pink! X-D Hehe, oh well I wasn't around the convention much actually. I was in a lot of panels and helping out my friends during the masquerade, so I'm not all that surprised we missed each other. Oh well next con. :)

psylocke: Hello again. :) I do have one photo of you posted:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=174160

I'm still cleaning up the rest of the photos and should post them soon.

thank you! it was nice seeing you again! thanks for talking to me backstage at the Masquerade - it helped calm my nerves!

and thanks to Eurobeat King for all the pics! i had a great time at sdcc and it sounds like you guys did, too. hope to see you next year!

ZiggyB
07-30-2004, 07:59 PM
ACXchan: Yeah it really is different. Actually I think I saw your Soul Caliber costumes too and I didn't recognize you either. You're going to be really hard to track down at conventions. :P

But yah, I'll be at Ani-Magic so I'll see you there! :)

psylocke: Oh it was my pleasure! I keep bumping into you at Comic Con every year so I thought I might as well talk to you this time. :) I'm glad I was able to help your nerves, from what I saw back stage you did an excellent walk-on! I hope you continue to attend masquerades because you make great costumes. :>

I still have a few pictures of you I haven't posted, some of them turned out really nicely and some didn't. :/ I'll send you a Private Message or something when they are up. :)

See you at the next Comic Con. :)

atomic99
07-30-2004, 08:26 PM
Hello all!

I'm new to the site and I'm not a Cosplayer but I do take pictures at Comic-Con and WonderCon. I'm one of the photographers you see if you are in the Masquerade. Some of you have mentioned about seeing some pictures so I've posted a few in my member gallery:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=all&ppuser=20482

Psylocke, there is a Kosmos pic there.
Dany, a Mina pic is there as well.

GatoGR, I'm still developing the film pics with Optimus Prime on it and will post in a week or so. You're costume was larger than the photographer backdrop so I had to use a different camera.

Also pics of Jack Sparrow and Swan and Something Lulu's Wonder Woman. My pics tend to be more portraits. I hope you enjoy them.

atomic99
atomic99@aol.com

Dany
07-30-2004, 09:12 PM
Dany, a Mina pic is there as well.

Oh my gods that picture is hysterical!!

I'd like to add a caption to that:

"Mi vale iz pastid on yey!"

This, by the way, is proof of just how disshevelled I was after everything...

normawp
07-31-2004, 11:45 AM
Does anyone have pictures of me in my Dawn (Cry For Dawn) costume? I was the green skull Bodysuit version. Some people kept mistaking me for Poison Ivy!! I was Dawn thank you!!!

You are the first picture on this site:
http://home.earthlink.net/~doc_art/cosplay/

cgmangotiger
07-31-2004, 12:04 PM
A J The gathering was supposed to be @ 1pm! Wish I could have been psychic and got the message! LOL!

This is so off topic, but: GhostYurei I have the japanese symbol for Yurei tattooed on my right arm.

But onto subject, Jr. My friend went as Raven and I'm pretty sure we got a pic of that Starfire that we came across... I'll see if I can get pics!

Dejection
07-31-2004, 06:34 PM
I went as Felicia from Darkstalkers on Saturday-I've found my other 2 costumes, though it doesn't hurt to ask about those as well. Thursday I was dressed as Chun Li and Friday as Tank Girl, does anyone have pictures of any of those? (Mainly looking for Felicia)

K THANKS.

-Alyssa

atomic99
08-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Hello

I've posted more photos from the San Diego Comic-Con here:
http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=all&ppuser=20482

Many portraits of the JLA group. Also some pics of THE LEGEND OF ZELDA, FAIRY COURT, THE MATRIX: RESURRECTION, and BEAST BOY from the Masquerade.

If you're looking for anyone specific from the Masquerade, let me know and I'll try to post a pic.

Enjoy!

atomic99

kelldar
08-01-2004, 07:51 PM
atomic99 - do you have any pictures of the Middle Earth Cotillion? (http://yarwood.org/kell/sdcc/sat/DSC02504.jpg) Your shots are gorgeous, I'd love to see any photos you might have got of us.

Rogue_Granger
08-01-2004, 09:47 PM
Hey....did anyone get any of me :)

I was was walkking around as a pirate wench(with rogue hair) and obviously rogue ;) in the X2 suit? I was with a group of fellow x-men and cosplayers....

atomic99
08-01-2004, 10:22 PM
atomic99 - do you have any pictures of the Middle Earth Cotillion? (http://yarwood.org/kell/sdcc/sat/DSC02504.jpg) Your shots are gorgeous, I'd love to see any photos you might have got of us.

Yes, I should. The last of the photos are being developed this week which is all the large groups from the Masquerade. So look for some posted within the week.

atomic99

atomic99
08-01-2004, 10:25 PM

I was was walkking around as a pirate wench(with rogue hair) and obviously rogue ;) in the X2 suit? I was with a group of fellow x-men and cosplayers....

I have pics of a Rogue from Saturday who was with an X2 Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and Jubilee. Was this you? If so, I can get something posted this week.

atomic99

caliph o'clowns
08-02-2004, 01:30 PM
atomic99--your pictures are fantastic. the portrait style really seems to bring out the character, and your shots of the amazing JLA group are especially gorgeous. do you happen to have any of the harley from the masq.? thanks!

*ms. a

noodle
08-02-2004, 04:48 PM
Did anyone get a picture of two people dressed up in lab coats? My friend and I were supposed to be Gackt and Mana but I don't think too many people knew that... -_-; Thanks in advance!!!

normawp
08-02-2004, 05:11 PM
Did any one get a pic of an asian Xena and a guy dressed as Doc Savage?
Thanks

Rogue_Granger
08-02-2004, 07:56 PM
atomic99: yeah that was me ;)

1wingedangel
08-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Hey gang still trying to find some Van Helsing pictures.

StoryTeller
08-02-2004, 08:53 PM

thanks for getting me that pic! I just saw on Sunday Night on Adult Swim they showed my costumes on TV! =) I'm so giddy/happy about that!!!

Neo_Serenity
08-03-2004, 12:28 AM
thanks for getting me that pic! I just saw on Sunday Night on Adult Swim they showed my costumes on TV! =) I'm so giddy/happy about that!!!

I SAW YOU GUYS!! (I was so excited cuz I was like, I know who that is!) I was gonna email you tonight to tell you... You guys rock! But they said you were from philadelphia, or pennsylvania or something on the caption... is that right?

They took my picture too, and a quote from me... I said, "In the name of the moon, you must watch adult swim, or I will punish you!" I was wearing Sailor Moon's school uniform. So I get all excited and start watching when they show stuff from Comicon looking for people I know, along with myself. I'm not sure when they are supposed to air it, but the girl who was taking pics of me told me she would try to email me. Who knows... but anyway... it's still cool.

And how fun for you guys to be shown on tv. I should have gone as Brak's mom. She rocks. Maybe I'll do that next year....

Misfit Toy
08-04-2004, 12:03 AM

Yep, That's us! Thank you for finding it! We just got a lot of pics taken of us at a photo shoot thing that I'm sure our Ivy and Penguin will show. :)

atomic99
08-04-2004, 06:43 PM

Blair

Hey Blair!

I got one posted here:
http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=20482

atomic99

atomic99
08-04-2004, 06:48 PM

Hey Kell!!

Lot's of pics of you, Michelle, and your group now at:

Sorry to bug you for a pic while you and Michelle were in the Starbuck's line. I felt bad bugging you two but you were both polite and posed for a picture. What is the name of your character in that picture? I'm not too good with Anime and video game characters.

atomic99

atomic99
08-04-2004, 06:50 PM

Hey Rogue!

I got some pics of you and your group at:

atomic99

atomic99
08-04-2004, 06:57 PM
atomic99--your pictures are fantastic. the portrait style really seems to bring out the character, and your shots of the amazing JLA group are especially gorgeous. do you happen to have any of the harley from the masq.? thanks!

*ms. a

Thank you! I enjoy doing portraits even though one can't see the whole costume. I have a few Harley pics that I'll post by the weekend.

Are you the one who played Harley? (Amanda?) If so, you did a WONDERFUL job. I've been seeing Harleys every year at the convention for about 10 years now and yours was one of the best. Not only did your nail her physically but the song, the acting on stage, the personallity, facially expressions, the lip synching to the song, everything was perfect. Are you an actress because you really nailed your Masquerade presentation? You have some real talent!

atomic99

atomic99
08-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Hey all! :)

I'm looking for pics of my group from the masquerade, either in the actual masquerade, at the masquerade photoshoot, or in the halls on Sunday. We were "Side by Side," the LotR group that did a parody of the opening credits from "Friends." I'm especially looking for any photos of us with our swords/umbrellas unsheathed.

Thanks!

Kel

Hey KelBebop!

I got one portrait and and group shot with umbrellas here:

atomic99

caliph o'clowns
08-05-2004, 02:22 AM
hey atomic99--hehe, yeah, that was me. thank you much! doing theater is really what got me into costume making. harl is one of my all time favourite characters...i've been admiring the "gotham public works" folks for years. i was blown away by all the costumes and acts in the masq., and was happy to be a part of it. i can't wait to see the rest of your pics! thanks again.

KelBebop
08-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Atomic99, those photos are great! I'm definitely going to show them to my group! And I'm sure Cordelia, our Eowyn, will be very happy with the lovely portrait you took. Thank you!

Caliph o'clowns, you were the Harley in the masquerade? You were fantastic! My entire group just thought you were excellent. I was very impressed with the accuracy of your costume -- you looked like you had just stepped out from the pages of Mad Love. And your presentation was adorable. You were one of my favorite acts in the masquerade. Definitely the best Harley Quinn I've ever seen. :bigtu:

All good things,
Kel

StoryTeller
08-05-2004, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=Neo_Serenity]I SAW YOU GUYS!! (I was so excited cuz I was like, I know who that is!) I was gonna email you tonight to tell you... You guys rock! But they said you were from philadelphia, or pennsylvania or something on the caption... is that right?
[QUOTE] (I edited this thing twice, and can't get that quote thing right. Oh well, just pretend it looks all nice n stuff)

Well, I think the quote said "Just some guys from Jersey". They said that because the Aqua Teen Hunger Force show takes place in New Jersey. I didn't realize it either, but then at the start of the ATHF episode right after they showed the pics of us, it said "Dr. Weird's Labratory, South Shore, New Jersey". Everyone in my group is from the San Diego area. Anyways, I'll be looking for you on tv!

A J
08-05-2004, 02:47 PM
A J The gathering was supposed to be @ 1pm! Wish I could have been psychic and got the message! LOL!

This is so off topic, but: GhostYurei I have the japanese symbol for Yurei tattooed on my right arm.

But onto subject, Jr. My friend went as Raven and I'm pretty sure we got a pic of that Starfire that we came across... I'll see if I can get pics!

Cgmangotiger: Oh, sorry we missed you! Most of our group had gotten out of costume by then... something about not being comfortable in head to toe armor... and the rest of us were in the Serenity panel at 1.

Jr: There were 2 Teen Titans groups I think. One on Friday at the WB panel and I saw a Starfire and Robin on Saturday in the dealer's hall. Were there more? I put pics of my group with some of the TT staff in my gallery:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=181698&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500&page=

atomic99, your pictures are fantastic! I really like how you did portrait shots because so few costume photographers do that. Obviously, we all want pictures of our entire costumes but it's great to see some variety.

atomic99
08-05-2004, 06:16 PM
hey atomic99--hehe, yeah, that was me. thank you much! doing theater is really what got me into costume making. harl is one of my all time favourite characters...i've been admiring the "gotham public works" folks for years. i was blown away by all the costumes and acts in the masq., and was happy to be a part of it. i can't wait to see the rest of your pics! thanks again.

The Harley Quinn photos are ready and posted:
http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=20482&cat=500

Yes, I agree. The Gotham Public Works people do a great job. The other best Harley out there!! I missed them this year along with some of the other regular cosplayers this year. The con is just huge! It's easy to miss some of them.

atomic99

atomic99
08-05-2004, 06:23 PM
atomic99, your pictures are fantastic! I really like how you did portrait shots because so few costume photographers do that. Obviously, we all want pictures of our entire costumes but it's great to see some variety.

Thank you. The new digital camera worked out great. For the larger groups, I had to use the back up camera which isn't quite as good but I do have one pic of your group posted:
http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=20482&cat=500

Sorry, no portraits of your group, I'm afraid. I was budgeting my shots by the end of the masquerade and couldn't get any closeups. I enjoyed your group's presentation. Well done!

I do try to get shots of the full costume and, for many years, that was how I shot all my masquerade photos. Only in recent years have I tried the portrait shots. Less costume but more personality from the cosplayer.

atomic99

A J
08-05-2004, 07:59 PM
Sorry, no portraits of your group, I'm afraid. I was budgeting my shots by the end of the masquerade and couldn't get any closeups. I enjoyed your group's presentation. Well done!
atomic99

LOL. It's ok. We all look the same once those helmets are on. Half the time, we can't even tell who's who until we really look at the pics.

Thanks! =)

Kusanagi
08-05-2004, 09:55 PM
Did anyone get a shot of me on Saturday? I was Kurama, wearing the Green Tunic from the chapter black saga.

Neo_Serenity
08-06-2004, 12:11 AM
Well, I think the quote said "Just some guys from Jersey". They said that because the Aqua Teen Hunger Force show takes place in New Jersey. I didn't realize it either, but then at the start of the ATHF episode right after they showed the pics of us, it said "Dr. Weird's Labratory, South Shore, New Jersey". Everyone in my group is from the San Diego area. Anyways, I'll be looking for you on tv![/QUOTE]

OH, that's what it was... New Jersey. Now it makes sense. Say, you guys should go to the Akibiyori (i think thats spelled right) picnic. It's in Fullerton on October 30. A member here on cosplay.com is putting it on. It is supposed to bring cosplayers from the SoCal area together (I think). Anyway... check it out! :)

Mich
08-06-2004, 05:00 PM
Hey Kell!!

Sorry to bug you for a pic while you and Michelle were in the Starbuck's line. I felt bad bugging you two but you were both polite and posed for a picture. What is the name of your character in that picture? I'm not too good with Anime and video game characters.

atomic99

Ooohh fabbo pics....thank you SO much.....Blimey,you couldn't have bugged me at all...I LOVE being asked for my picture to be taken( I'm such a show off) LOL...I'm Psylocke from the X-Men in that pic....

Talisaya
08-06-2004, 11:57 PM

Blair

http://www.thetestmarket.com/Books/Conventions/Con6.shtml

There are about 4 or 5 here :)

Tygo
08-07-2004, 12:00 AM
I was wondering if anyone has any pics of me available. I was dressed as a greek soldier on friday. Thank you for your time.

Talisaya
08-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Gosh, I didn't even think to posthere. Guess that goes with being brand new to the forum. If anyone has pics of my group, (esp. Masquerade shots) We were the group with the drunk Legolas. I was the one in the 3rd age elven armor (aka Haldir). We had a blast considering that we had never all met before in one room until about 3 hours before the masquerade.
Thanks
Dian/Danielle

http://www.thetestmarket.com/Books/Conventions/Con4.shtml

last row 2nd pic :)

Talisaya
08-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Hullo! I was dressed as KOSMOS from Xenosaga for the masqerade and then was walking around on Sunday without the blue hair or helmet. I didn't take any pics of my costume so I'd really appreciate it if anyone had one and could send it to me. Thanks so much!

http://www.thetestmarket.com/Books/Conventions/Con6.shtml

2nd row, 4th, 5th and 6th picture :)

atomic99
08-08-2004, 05:36 PM
I was wondering if anyone has any pics of me available. I was dressed as a greek soldier on friday. Thank you for your time.

Hey Tygo

I am pretty sure I got one that is you. I'll get it posted in the next few days.

atomic99

Claireon
08-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Hey, sorry I'm late to the party!

Jinyo-- Got yer Puss 'n Boots here: http://petridish.net/pics/15968/IMG_5853.jpg
Oracle-- Well, wrong dress, so this probably isn't you, but here's a Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann: http://petridish.net/pics/15968/IMG_5863.jpg
Rogue_Granger-- Here ya go, X-group! http://petridish.net/pics/15968/IMG_5861.jpg
Ziggy_B-- I bumped into you at one point and took a pic with you: http://petridish.net/pics/15968/IMG_5858.jpg

I can send larger versions of those pics if anyone needs. Now for my request.

I barely had any photos taken, so I'm not holding out any hopes, but I was dressed as Niobe from the Matrix movies (as seen in my gallery: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=173279&sort=1&cat=500&page=2 ) Man, it's really bothering me now that I didn't have the pants done in time. Especially when all of you had such superlative costumes! Anyways, if anyone got my picture, please lemme know! ^_^ Thanks!

Jinyo
08-09-2004, 03:26 PM
Thanks Claireon!
You look really cool as Niobe ^_^
I think I spoke briefly with you, though I don't recall if it was a Puss day, or a Crazy 88 day.

MenchiBurger
08-09-2004, 03:34 PM
I was walking around as Sakaki in an Azumanga Daioh summer uniform with a Kamineko plushie, anyone get a pic of me?

ZiggyB
08-09-2004, 03:51 PM
Claireon: It was nice meeting you! If only for a couple of minutes. :(

Thanks for that picture! I'll be uploading the rest of my Comic Con ones soon which has a couple of pictures of you as Niobe. :)

Claireon
08-09-2004, 11:27 PM
Jinyo-- That'd be a Puss 'n Boots day . . . thus the photo. :p Your costume owned, by the way. I kept seeing you getting stopped for pictures around the con.

Menchi-- I think I saw a pic of a Sakaki in the LLNN report (linked to in the thread about it on this forum).

Ziggy-- Yeah, it was cool to bump into you, especially when I think we'd mentioned it on the board but had never followed through on it. . . . How likely was THAT?

ZiggyB
08-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Claireon: Oh that's right! With all the excitement of comic con and all of the panels I wanted to go to, I *totally* forgot about the Matrix gathering we talked about. Duh...

Jinyo
08-10-2004, 02:43 AM
Jinyo-- That'd be a Puss 'n Boots day . . . thus the photo. :p

Oh... yeah. Duh. I blame the heat exhaustion ^_^

Your costume owned, by the way. I kept seeing you getting stopped for pictures around the con.

Thanks! My thighs were sore the next day O_O Felt like I'd been doing squats all day! :)

mrbunny666
08-10-2004, 03:19 AM
I asked this in the Comic Con photo thread...
Im looking for more photos of me from Comic Con 04 on Saturday.
Only pic I found is here: drunkrockers.com at the x-sanguin party
9 rows up from the bottom. On the right, the evil bunny lookin sharp.

Anyone see con pics of me anywhere?

ZiggyB
08-11-2004, 08:04 AM
GatoGR: I just got my photos up and I do have a few pictures of Optimus. One backstage (http://www.divideby0.com/photos/2004/Comic-Con/day2/PICT0323.JPG) and one with you and your award (http://www.divideby0.com/photos/2004/Comic-Con/day2/PICT0369.JPG). Congratulations!

Claireon: I have the pictures of you as Niobe.

http://www.divideby0.com/photos/2004/Comic-Con/day2/PICT0267.JPG
http://www.divideby0.com/photos/2004/Comic-Con/day2/PICT0268.JPG

I like how in the first photo, it looks like your about to take out the 3 Klingons in the background. X-D

Midnight Rocket
08-11-2004, 01:47 PM
Just checkin back again. I know Eurobeat got some and Ziggy too. (Thanks! ^^) I was Alice from American Mcgee's Alice and Aeris (with a basket of flowers). I was Alice the first 2 days and Aeris on Saturday.

kelldar
08-11-2004, 04:34 PM
Hey Kell!!

atomic99

Thanks so much!! They're wonderful!
And no problem, we certainly didn't mind :D I was Teela from the old He-Man cartoon there.
Thanks again! :D

atomic99
08-11-2004, 11:00 PM

Tygo

I think I got one of you posted now. Click on the link I posted earlier in this forum to get you there.

atomic99

Rogue_Granger
08-17-2004, 12:27 PM
Hey Rogue!

I got some pics of you and your group at:

atomic99
I know this is a bit late, but I've been away :) thank you :) those were great!

Jinyo
08-17-2004, 09:13 PM
Rogue_Granger, I have a shot of you with Wolverine and Nightcrawler. Look for the thumbnail of Wolvie, bottom row, near Slave Leia and Batman.

Claireon, I have a picture of Niobe with a Jedi friend of mine. Look for the thumbnail of yourself, bottom row, next to the Grayson fan film poster. I thought that picture came out quite nicely.

Crazy88, I've got a shot of A Crazy 88 from Saturday, but I don't know if it was one of your crew. Bottom row, in between Claireon's Niobe and the Hobbitses.

My Comic-Con gallery:
http://jinyo.sphosting.com/sdcc04/
Please excuse the slow loading and popups. It's a free server, you get what you pay for.

prydonian
08-23-2004, 07:17 PM
Hi folks,
I am in hope that there are people out there who have shots of me, dressed in black frock-coat, black pants and white frilly shirt, posing as The Doctor, along with the TARDIS from the Saturday night photo-shoot after the Masquerade.
If anyone does have shots, please let me know so I can obtain copies, as I would like to use them on my website, and all photographers will be fully credited for their excellent photo-work.

Many thanks in advance.

Claireon
08-25-2004, 12:32 AM
A bit late, but . . . Yay! Thanks bunches, Ziggy and Jinyo! I love both of your sites, too, by the way.

Midnight Rocket, is this (http://petridish.net/pics/15968/IMG_5737.jpg) you? You were the very first cosplayer I saw at the con. ^_^

Midnight Rocket
08-25-2004, 07:09 AM
XD!!! I forgot about that picture!!!! Yeah, that's me! ^^ Caught me at lunch with my mom. That's so funny! Thanks so much. ^___________^

tinalesca
08-27-2004, 01:13 AM
wonder if anyone got my pic of me as lenne, hmm

atomic99
08-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Hi folks,
I am in hope that there are people out there who have shots of me, dressed in black frock-coat, black pants and white frilly shirt, posing as The Doctor, along with the TARDIS from the Saturday night photo-shoot after the Masquerade.
If anyone does have shots, please let me know so I can obtain copies, as I would like to use them on my website, and all photographers will be fully credited for their excellent photo-work.

Many thanks in advance.

Prydonian

I should have some on the last role of film I still need to finish and develop. I know I took some when you were on the photographer's stage but I don't see any in my digital images so you must be on that last roll. Give me some time to finish up the role and I'll let you know when I have them ready.

atomic99

PikminLink
08-28-2004, 02:05 AM
ok this is the first time i write into a thread like this so yeah^_______^ did anyone take pics of me? ^^ in any costume?

Midnight Rocket
08-28-2004, 03:24 AM
^^; Well, you know I got some but it's all a matter of getting the pics I took developed and getting the ones my mom took onto my computer. I'll post them as soon as I can.

prydonian
09-01-2004, 12:40 AM
Prydonian

I should have some on the last role of film I still need to finish and develop. I know I took some when you were on the photographer's stage but I don't see any in my digital images so you must be on that last roll. Give me some time to finish up the role and I'll let you know when I have them ready.

atomic99

atomic99, I would be forever in your debt, and many thanks for replying.
If you need my email to send, then let me know and I'll post relevant info.

Again, many many thanks.

Akira_Kun
09-11-2004, 01:57 PM
does anyone have a picture of me in my bondage out fit? it's the one i'm wearing in my avatar. all the ones i have not the greatest quality and i don't have any of just me alone. if anyone has pics please let me know. feel free to PM me if you want.

~Akira

Ally D
09-17-2004, 04:15 AM
My friend was dressed up as Lara Croft. I was wondering if anyone got any pics of her? She was the Lara that was in all black, was real petite like about 5'2", and kinda looked like Angelina Jolie.

Jinyo
09-17-2004, 05:59 PM
My friend was dressed up as Lara Croft.

I have a couple of Lara Crofts in my gallery, but there were many at the Con that I didn't get, so I don't know if either of them are your friend.
http://jinyo.sphosting.com/sdcc04/

Rogue_Granger
09-28-2004, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=Jinyo]Rogue_Granger, I have a shot of you with Wolverine and Nightcrawler. Look for the thumbnail of Wolvie, bottom row, near Slave Leia and Batman.

Thank you :)

and may I just say...that costume was amazing! WOW~~~~

Jinyo
09-29-2004, 01:23 AM
Thanks! ^_^
Nice work on your whole X-group!

Dre
06-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Has anyone found me in me as Iori Yagami from King of Fighters?
I lost my photos of me in it ><

Natchan
06-28-2005, 06:10 PM
I was Relena Peacecraft last year, did anyone get a picture of me? I'm Short, I have dark hair and glasses.

Dre
07-20-2005, 04:52 PM
Does anyone have a pic of me or have at least seen me in the following costumes? I would really appreciate it!:

Preview Night: Ralf Jones (King of Fighters)
Thursday: Iori Yagami (King of Fighters (aside from Eurobeat King))
Friday: Dan Hibiki (Street Fighter)
Saturday: Joe Higashi (King of Fighters)
Sunday: Iori Yagami (King of Fighters)

I also did Iori and Dan last year in case someone has a picture of it!

Much Love to those who takes the time to look ^_^
7-13

Dany
07-20-2005, 05:26 PM
OK, here was my final costuming 'thing' from the weekend ;)

Friday day: Jem from Jem & The Holograms. Somewhere between 11 and 3ish, I think.

Friday evening: Narcissa Malfoy from Harry Potter. We were at the Borders in the Gaslamp, for anyone who might have been hitting stores. I had to leave early however, because I was quite tired.

Saturday daytime: Lotor from Voltron

Saturday night: D!

Sunday day: D again!

Velvy
07-20-2005, 05:42 PM
I was only there Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday: Princess Ai + Kurololi (full on black elegant gothic lolita). Ah, here's a pic of me as Princess Ai (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=415598) (in the middle) in case anyone got a picture of it. I know a few people did before I changed out of it.

Sunday: Wallmarket Tifa (shiny blue dress) + Kurololi Tifa (same black attire only w/ Tifa hair).

Ami Yuy
07-20-2005, 05:48 PM
Um... you guys do realize this is 2004's thread, right? Shouldn't a new one be started?

Velvy
07-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Oh you're right! Yeah, a new thread should probably be started so as not to confuse the people who *took* pictures.

Ami Yuy
07-20-2005, 06:04 PM
I suggest moving over to this thread (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=64051) and start using it.

*goes over to do just that*

daoutlaw
07-21-2005, 12:34 AM
well, whatd ya know. The new thread got locked. so we might as well continue here.

While Im here, Me and 4 of my friends were shinigami group from Bleach. We were only there for saturday.

hello kenney
07-21-2005, 01:20 AM
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=62
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=63
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=65
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=66
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=67

is this your shinigami group?

does anyone know who this hinata from naruto is? she was at the cosplay.com meet up so i figure shes a member here. i like the way the pictures of her turned out and wanted to pass them on. look familiar?

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=416910

Jooleeus
07-21-2005, 01:20 AM
Just wondering if anyone got a picture of me. I was there on Friday, dressed as Dark from D.N.Angel. The only people I know who took pictures either haven't uploaded them, or haven't developed their film yet :o

Ami Yuy
07-21-2005, 01:37 AM
does anyone know who this hinata from naruto is? she was at the cosplay.com meet up so i figure shes a member here. i like the way the pictures of her turned out and wanted to pass them on. look familiar?

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=416910

That's Rosebud. I've already shown it to her and the ones on your site. ^^ She liked them. ^^

And I saw the ones of my Eowyn. Thank you! ^_^

Does anyone else have pictures? I was there Friday as
Eowyn from Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (http://forums.cosplay.com/costume.php?action=detail&cosid=10528)

daoutlaw
07-21-2005, 01:49 AM
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=62
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=63
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=65
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=66
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=67

is this your shinigami group?

Yep. Thats us alright

Rosebud
07-21-2005, 02:21 AM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=416910[/url]

Yup, that was me! Thanks so much for taking those pictures! ^_^

angelfire
07-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Just adding my request. Hoping someone took a shot of my friend and myself on Saturday. We were wearing the Capt Marvel and Black Adam costumes. Would appreciate a copy of it. Thanks :-)

KelBebop
07-21-2005, 02:33 PM
Just looking for any pictures of my costume groups at Comic-Con this year. If you've got any pics let me know!

Friday: Rogue and Jean Gray from X-Men Evolution (morning)
The Misfits from Jem and the Holograms (afternoon)

Saturday: Castaways from LOST (Charlie, Claire, Sun, Kate and Polar Bear)
Firefly/Serenity group in the masquerade

Sunday: Firefly/Serenity group

Cheers!
Kel

Jinyo
07-21-2005, 05:53 PM
I was General Grievous.

Not the General Grievous in the Masquerade, but the big, spongy General Grievous who was walking (and occasionally coughing) around the convention center on Friday and Saturday. If you got a picture of me, I'd love to see it! Especially if it's a picture with someone in costume!

Thanks!

atomic99
07-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Angelfire-Check here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=21056&userid=20482

Just adding my request. Hoping someone took a shot of my friend and myself on Saturday. We were wearing the Capt Marvel and Black Adam costumes. Would appreciate a copy of it. Thanks :-)

atomic99
07-21-2005, 06:10 PM
Kelbebop-Check here:

Saturday: Castaways from LOST (Charlie, Claire, Sun, Kate and Polar Bear)
Kel

atomic99
07-21-2005, 06:13 PM
Were you hanging around with some people in armor/ren fair costumes in the line for the masquerade? I think I saw a Grievous there and took a couple quick shots.

I was General Grievous.

Not the General Grievous in the Masquerade, but the big, spongy General Grievous who was walking (and occasionally coughing) around the convention center on Friday and Saturday. If you got a picture of me, I'd love to see it! Especially if it's a picture with someone in costume!

Thanks!

PikminLink
07-21-2005, 06:52 PM
i know that not alot of people took pics of me while i was cosplaying, but if anyone has any that would be great ^-^

i was wearing
thursday
Ocarina of Time Link, with my friends as Zelda and Saria
Twilight Princess Link (the one with the chainmail)
Kakashi from Naruto

Friday:
Harry Potter
Prince of Tennis Tezuka

Saturday:
Toaru Village Link
Twilight Princess Link

Sunday:
Ocarina of Time Link
Twilight Princess Link

Yeah i wore Link alot^^

Scruffy Rebel
07-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Just wanted to see if maybe anyone here got a pic of me in my Hogwarts School Uniform? I only wore it Friday, and I was around the exhibit hall in it until 3pm. Thanks!

~Oracle

Asuma'sFire
07-21-2005, 09:34 PM
Anyone take my picture ^-^ I was Asuma on Sunday...plz message me ^-^

BladeCali
07-21-2005, 10:01 PM
Did anyone take a picture of me? I cosplayed Ino from Naruto on saturday...I think i was in a couple group pictures with a lot of minor characters at the Full Metal Alchemist demo booth

Dejection
07-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Eurobeat King caught me on 2/3 costumed days. Woo.

On Thursday I was dressed up as Charzin from Poison Elves. I don't expect anyone to know who she is, but I was wearing black and white checkered pants, a blue sash, and a black top hat with a skull on it.

On Friday I was Harley Quinn from Batman, if anyone has more pictures of that.

On Sunday I was Harle from Chrono Cross, if anyone has more pictures of that.

Nosferous
07-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Eurobeat King caught me on 2/3 costumed days. Woo.

On Thursday I was dressed up as Charzin from Poison Elves. I don't expect anyone to know who she is, but I was wearing black and white checkered pants, a blue sash, and a black top hat with a skull on it.

On Sunday I was Harle from Chrono Cross, if anyone has more pictures of that.

Can you point a picture of which Harley you were exactly? I got a picture of about four different Harleys not including myself being the male Harley on Saturday. - and if anyone has pictures of me please let me know.

Pillowchii
07-21-2005, 11:17 PM
I was the DarkRayne walking around with a member of the group I represent, Kiozen. (reference picture below) ^-^;; i was only there on Friday, but there was a good photo op with Damon (awesome, awesome man, he is. Wore red leather and chain mail getup of his own design.) and Catwoman. I'm looking for the shots taken of us three, or as individuals.

Was anyone else there?
Reference pic of Darkrayne: http://www.bloodraynemassacre.com/renders/3.jpg

Nosferous
07-21-2005, 11:26 PM
I was the DarkRayne walking around with a member of the group I represent, Kiozen. (reference picture below) ^-^;; i was only there on Friday, but there was a good photo op with Damon (awesome, awesome man, he is. Wore red leather and chain mail getup of his own design.) and Catwoman. I'm looking for the shots taken of us three, or as individuals.

Was anyone else there?
Reference pic of Darkrayne: http://www.bloodraynemassacre.com/renders/3.jpg
Did you by chance meet a group of people named: Vesper, Caddy, Michael and Mike? And took a picture with Vesper?

If so I have a picture of you and Vesper.

Actually here's just most my pictures from Con:
Nosferous' Comic-Con 2005 Pictures (http://www.obscurenoise.com/events/ComicCon2005/)

if it's you- you're on page three top row...

Danakin
07-22-2005, 12:00 AM
I'm looking for any and ALL pictures anyone may have of me in my Anakin costume (http://anakinskywalker.bringingbalance.org/costume/1.jpg). I went robed, robed with Sith eyes and unrobed all throughout the con. PLEASE e-mail me (dan@bringingbalance.org) or PM me if you have pics, thanks.

Pillowchii
07-22-2005, 01:02 AM
Did you by chance meet a group of people named: Vesper, Caddy, Michael and Mike? And took a picture with Vesper?

If so I have a picture of you and Vesper.

Actually here's just most my pictures from Con:
Nosferous' Comic-Con 2005 Pictures (http://www.obscurenoise.com/events/ComicCon2005/)

if it's you- you're on page three top row...

OMG!!! *glomp* that's awesome!!! ...cool pics, btw. lol

I loved meeting all you guys. I so would love to hang out sometime.

And steal Vesper's hair and wear it as a wig forever. Because it is the sex. <3

DarthStitchit
07-22-2005, 01:42 AM
I'll add my pathetic pleadings to the list... looking for pics from Saturday -- I was dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow. Found plenty of shots of my taller "twin" from SDCC ( I AM the evil twin, BTW), but absolutely nothing for myself.

Can anybody help?

angelfire
07-22-2005, 03:09 AM
Thanks for the link Atomic99. I can once again sleep, knowing that I only look half bad in my costume lol

xmissxhellx
07-22-2005, 09:58 AM
did anyone get pics of me in my summoner yuna costume? if so, please PM! thanks!! ^-^

KelBebop
07-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Kelbebop-Check here:

Thanks so much, Atomic99! Those are wonderful photos. I'm going to point the rest of my group to your gallery.

Cheers,
Kel

hello kenney
07-22-2005, 04:30 PM

http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=58
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=59

?

The Misfits from Jem and the Holograms (afternoon)
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=135

?

http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=578
jayne in his cute hat was so cool. i also liked when the head photographer guy was like 'now only the girls'.

http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=180
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=179

?

Just wanted to see if maybe anyone here got a pic of me in my Hogwarts School Uniform? I only wore it Friday, and I was around the exhibit hall in it until 3pm. Thanks!
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=211

?

I was General Grievous.
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=322

?

Scruffy Rebel
07-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Hello Kenny, good try with the Hogwarts one but that is SOOOOO not me. Wow....slutty Hogwarts school girl, should have seen that one coming XD

I was in normal, fully dressed Hogwarts wear. Thanks anyway though ^^

~Oracle

KelBebop
07-22-2005, 05:19 PM
Hello Kenney, unfortunately the Jem picture you posted wasn't us. We were actually the Misfits, the bad guys from the same series. But thanks. They looked great! :)

The picture of our masquerade group is awesome. Thanks!

Cheers,
Kel

Dre
07-22-2005, 07:27 PM
Does anyone have a pic of me or have at least seen me in the following costumes? I would really appreciate it!:

Preview Night: Ralf Jones (King of Fighters)
Thursday: Iori Yagami (King of Fighters (aside from Eurobeat King))
Friday: Dan Hibiki (Street Fighter)
Saturday: Joe Higashi (King of Fighters)
Sunday: Iori Yagami (King of Fighters)

I also did Iori and Dan last year in case someone has a picture of it!

Much Love to those who takes the time to look ^_^
7-13

nemisiscat
07-22-2005, 07:49 PM
Anyone take any pics of me in my "gypsy" outfit thingy? I was with Captain Jack the entire time in that costume. o_O Oh and my Clockwork Lolita. I'll post pics. lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/nemisiscat/Cosplay/412167.jpg
Gypsy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/nemisiscat/Cosplay/krisme.jpg
On the right - not a costume, but I got lots of pics taken anyway. o_O

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/nemisiscat/Cosplay/18cc0616.jpg
Clockwork Lolita. This is a pic from last Comic-Con, but it looks similar enough. lol

Please PM me if you have any photos of me. I probably won't be able to follow this thread very well.. esp. w/ lack of internet at home. o_O

Nosferous
07-22-2005, 08:15 PM
OMG!!! *glomp* that's awesome!!! ...cool pics, btw. lol

I loved meeting all you guys. I so would love to hang out sometime.

And steal Vesper's hair and wear it as a wig forever. Because it is the sex. <3
A friend of ours is having a party I think August 13th, they love new people- you and Vesper I believe exchanged numbers- that'd be a place for all of us to hang out again or some club meet-up. Not sure... heh, Vespers hair is awesome- she pulls off blue very well.

hello kenney
07-22-2005, 10:17 PM
Does anyone have a pic of me

just your back...but here ya go:
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=33

and heres dan:
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=292
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=294
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=291

these are you right?

Maximus
07-22-2005, 11:37 PM
Did anyone get pics of the .Hackers group? I dunno if anyone showed up as a .Hacker but I'm hoping to get pics for my upcoming site (www.dothackcosplayers.com). So any help would be appreciated. ^^

sahmah
07-23-2005, 01:00 AM
I was wearing Sakura from Naruto and Sheena from Tales of Symphonia. There are probably some pics of me in the big Naruto group.

Dejection
07-23-2005, 05:26 PM
Oops, sorry. There were an awful lot of Harleys. I think I was the only one in latex, you got a picture of me. :)

Still looking for Charzin, though. =/

Nosferous
07-23-2005, 06:15 PM
Oops, sorry. There were an awful lot of Harleys. I think I was the only one in latex, you got a picture of me. :)

Still looking for Charzin, though. =/
Deffinately more Harley's this year than last, and you were the only Harley in latex...unless there was another one and she hid very well- hard for me to not spot a Harley...and one in shiny material would be even harder...

My friend Michael also got one of you here (it's fron the same pose so not too different from the one I took):
This Image Here! (http://www.poisonivy.ro//WebPhotos/Comic05/photos/photo_28.html)

Kentelo
07-23-2005, 06:26 PM
Posting here as well, even though this is actually last year's thread. We have been pretty successful finding Saturday masq photos from the photo-op stage, but so far no pics from the halls. Did anybody get us?

thanks,
Kentelo

raevyn
07-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Did anybody snap a picture of Yondaime who WAS NOT Duncan? ;)

That was me ~does a little dance~ I was in costume Thursday and Saturday :D

Gowa-chan
07-24-2005, 01:13 AM
Did anybody snap a picture of Yondaime who WAS NOT Duncan? ;)

That was me ~does a little dance~ I was in costume Thursday and Saturday :D
~whacks Rae~
I saw ya . . . but that might have been because we were sharing a car :toothy:
Did anyone see me? I was the insane Anko that chased down all the Naruto cosplayers i could on thursday: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/ladygowa/anko-icon.jpg

Also, i am looking for pictures of the sexy Gaara. No, not a Sexy-no-jutsu Gaara, but the hot dude that was dressed in Gaara's new outfit, i only saw him twice, and only got one picture, but i want more!! :blubber:

Dre
07-24-2005, 01:51 AM
just your back...but here ya go:
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=33

and heres dan:
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=292
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=294
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=291

these are you right?

OH VERY YES >< XD
Thanks!!

Now I'll just have to look for me as Joe and Ralf... :untrust:

I appreciate it ^_^

Nosferous
07-24-2005, 12:11 PM
Does anyone have pictures of this Harley:
This one Here (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/cantot/100_0359.jpg)

and still looking for pictures of me from Saturday as a male Harley Q.

atomic99
07-25-2005, 01:42 AM
[QUOTE=Nosferous]Does anyone have pictures of this Harley:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=423122

I can upload more pics if you need it.

Nosferous
07-25-2005, 02:11 AM
[QUOTE=Nosferous]Does anyone have pictures of this Harley:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=423122

I can upload more pics if you need it.
I PM'd you, but just incase you see this before that- I'd appreciate more photos. Thanks!

DarthStitchit
07-25-2005, 02:15 AM
You caught me, Atomic99!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=423121

Thanks very much! Oh, and I see from your folder on the SDCC Masquerade from 2002 that you caught a couple of shots of the Spawn angel, "Angela". I was the other angel! I'll have to let my friend know about those pics. See you caught her as "Dawn" as well. :)

Thanks again!

Darth Stitchit

atomic99
07-25-2005, 06:27 AM
You caught me, Atomic99!

Thanks very much! Oh, and I see from your folder on the SDCC Masquerade from 2002 that you caught a couple of shots of the Spawn angel, "Angela". I was the other angel! I'll have to let my friend know about those pics. See you caught her as "Dawn" as well. :)

Thanks again!

Darth Stitchit

Sure, no problem! I knew someone had asked for the Jack Sparrow pic but I couldn't find your post in all the forum pages. I really had to do a double take on that pic ("That's a lady??").

Those Spawn angels were wonderful. You two got one of the big awards for that, right? You had the turntables that you were on as well. Very cool. Any information that you want to ad to the photos would be helpfull. I didn't notice that the Dawn was one of the angels. Were you one of the elf warriors in one of the Lord of the Rings skits from 2003? I think I recognize you in there.

If you were in any Masquerades for Comic-Con pre-2000, I have those too through the 1990s. I just haven't posted any yet.

atomic99
07-25-2005, 07:48 AM
I thought I had some pics of you already uploaded from the Angela/Spawn shots. It turns out I had not so I uploaded some to the 2002 folder. Also, in case that is you in the elf armor from 2003, I've uploaded those as well.

You caught me, Atomic99!

Thanks again!

Darth Stitchit

DarthStitchit
07-26-2005, 02:14 AM
I thought I had some pics of you already uploaded from the Angela/Spawn shots. It turns out I had not so I uploaded some to the 2002 folder. Also, in case that is you in the elf armor from 2003, I've uploaded those as well.

Wow! Thanks again! Yep, that was me as one of the elves... dying in my armor, there. LOL! Not exactly the most comfortable costume I've ever worn, but a fun one to work on!

And Elysium from 2002 got best in show that year. We were so jazzed about that! Except that my friend in the Angela costume had to be taken down to the med station as soon as we got through the first photo line. (YIKES!!!) I had to go up for the awards by myself. *cries* Was shaking in my boots the entire time!

Hmmm... I was also in the Star Wars sketch from 2000. Was wearing Leia's gold bikini for that one. It was the "Who Wants to Marry a Giant Mobster Slug" skit. Scary, eh? LOL!

That's no lady -- that's a pirate! LOL! But I'll take that as a compliment, indeed! Just more proof of my insanity.

What did you want to know about the Elysium costumes? Let me know, and thanks again!

DarthStitchit

MamochiZabuza
07-26-2005, 03:11 AM
I was walking around during the second and I think third day of Con as trenchcoat Zabuza and was wondering if anyone happened to capture me as that. I can't recreate the look now, for lack of camera and energy, but was wondering if anyone even remotely captured it even if its in the background somewhere. Also, if it helps, I was wearing sunglasses most of the time. i've got enough pictures of my Star Trek thingy, but I really wanna see my Zabuza trenchcoat...if it was captured somewhere. Darn it...several people asked me to pose with them, so I know my picture is somewhere...

Thankies in advance!!

atomic99
07-26-2005, 03:50 AM
Hmmm... I was also in the Star Wars sketch from 2000. Was wearing Leia's gold bikini for that one. It was the "Who Wants to Marry a Giant Mobster Slug" skit. Scary, eh? LOL!

That's no lady -- that's a pirate! LOL! But I'll take that as a compliment, indeed! Just more proof of my insanity.

What did you want to know about the Elysium costumes? Let me know, and thanks again!

DarthStitchit

That's right!! You were the slave Leia!! I forgot about that one. I've posted some pics in the 2000 folder. That's always a brave outfit but ya looked great!!

It is indeed a compliment on the Jack Sparrow. If you can fool people, it means you've nailed the costume. Somewhere on Cosplay.com, SuperBetty (Norma, the Xena Cosplayer) has a pic of you, her, and the other Sparrow if you haven't seen it yet.

Nothing specific about the Elysium costumes, just any comments or information you want to add to the comments if I didn't get the information right or you want your name included (I think I know your name but I'm guessing most Cosplayers here want their online name instead). For instance, I completely forgot the name of your 2000 Masquerade skit if you want to add it to the comments.

Feel free to copy any images of you from my galleries if you want to add it to your own galleries (just give me a photo credit or something). BTW, love the Elvira shots in your gallery. Very professional. Cassandra Petersen was at this year's con again.

Pillowchii
07-26-2005, 05:24 AM
Still trying to find shots of me, Damon, and Catwoman together from Friday ;_;

swguru2004
07-26-2005, 03:15 PM
Hey everyone..cool site here...I was wondering if anyone got some pictures of me....I was in the Red Mandalorian from Star Wars. I was in costume on Thursday and Sunday. If You could email them to me at marinecorp04@hotmail.com I will be very very grateful.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/swguru2004/72-vi.jpg

I am the one 2nd from the Left

-Tony

zanern
07-26-2005, 07:13 PM
Did anyone get me i was in a kiba costume and with a benie baby dog

BladeCali
07-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Im still looking for pictures of me as Ino, from saturday. If you have any please pm me :)

ReyanJ
07-27-2005, 01:58 AM
On Saturday, my friends and I went as The Bride, Gogo Yubari and Elle Driver. I wondered if anyone saw us, (or got any pictures, of course).

Ferret Girl
07-29-2005, 02:11 AM
I was wondering if anyone had pics of me, I was there on Saturday dressed as Chii from Chobits in a satin pink dress. I counted 100 or so people stop and ask for a pic, so someone out there has one, hopefully. My e-mail addy is meteorgoddess@verizon.net thanks a bunch! <3

bubblegumkitty
07-29-2005, 01:49 PM
I was wonderin' if anyone got some pics of me...Friday I was chii from chobits in a light purple/pink-ish dress that laces up in the front and sides.

And on Saturday I had a no-face costume from Spirited away.

You can e-mail pics to Bubblegumkitty@yahoo.com

I think another girl had a similar chobits dress...hmmm...

Pillowchii
07-30-2005, 07:14 PM
ok...LAST TIME!!!! I really want to find pics of my Darkrayne outfit, I had white-streaked hair, black lipstick and a black leather corset/pants/boots combo. I was kinda hard to miss. I looked like a Bloodrayne biker chick from Hell. if ANYone got a photo, please IM me <3

I really, really would appreciate it....

shii x3
07-31-2005, 12:55 AM
Hi!! I was wondering if anyone got a picture of me. I had two costumes...

Thursday - Cardcaptor Sakura's Pink Kitty Battle Costume. I had black shoulder length hair and I was jingling alot. XD

Friday - same as Thursday

Saturday - Osaka from Azumanga Daioh with black hair

Please email them to me at xxKyoxshi@j-fan.com or AIM at xxmiyashi
Thanks guys!! <3

Natchan
07-31-2005, 04:40 PM
I was there Saturday Dressed as Magi from .hacl//Legend of the Twilight, I had bright green hair and a green coat! Any catch a pic of me?

Ferret Girl
08-01-2005, 01:38 AM
I was wonderin' if anyone got some pics of me...Friday I was chii from chobits in a light purple/pink-ish dress that laces up in the front and sides.

And on Saturday I had a no-face costume from Spirited away.

You can e-mail pics to Bubblegumkitty@yahoo.com

I think another girl had a similar chobits dress...hmmm...

Haha, yup, that was me, we had the same dress but in kinda different colors. You bought off eBay too I'm guessing? Good choice, it really was a pretty dress and very well made.

atomic99
08-01-2005, 02:45 AM
ok...LAST TIME!!!! I really want to find pics of my Darkrayne outfit, I had white-streaked hair, black lipstick and a black leather corset/pants/boots combo. I was kinda hard to miss. I looked like a Bloodrayne biker chick from Hell. if ANYone got a photo, please IM me <3

Three pics of you in my gallery, in case you didn't get my message:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=428998

Nicely done, btw!!

BabyKitten199
08-02-2005, 09:14 PM
This was my first time at ComicCon & I was in the Masquerade, #23 Aeon Flux. I was totally excited to take pix of all of the great costumes of my fellow performers but my camera battery died so I got only a couple of pix backstage. Did anyone take pictures with me backstage who could e-mail them to me or send me a link to your page? You can e-mail me at dirtbunny199@yahoo.com. I'd appreciate it so much! Thanks!!!

P.S. Thank you for the pix you have on your page, Eurobeat King, you're awesome!!!

atomic99
08-03-2005, 03:46 AM
Did anyone take pictures with me backstage who could e-mail them to me or send me a link to your page? You can e-mail me at dirtbunny199@yahoo.com. I'd appreciate it so much! Thanks!!!

They aren't backstage but there are some photos of you from the photographer's stage in the San Diego Comic-Con 2005 folder in my gallery:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=20482&cat=500

Well done on your first masquerade, Babykitten!!!

BabyKitten199
08-03-2005, 10:19 PM
They aren't backstage but there are some photos of you from the photographer's stage in the San Diego Comic-Con 2005 folder in my gallery:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=20482&cat=500

Well done on your first masquerade, Babykitten!!!

Thank you so much Atomic99!!! It was so much fun & I can't wait to do it again next year! I'm already thinking of new ideas! :dance: :dance: :dance:

MamochiZabuza
08-05-2005, 03:08 AM
Just a quick request to all...just wondering if anyone happened to capture a trench coat wearing Zabuza anytime during con? How about a Star Trek Zabuza? Or just a grumpy, bitter gay man remotely resembling Zabuza?

Dejection
08-05-2005, 06:41 AM
I still haven't found my Charzin costume from Thursday. Surprised, since that one had boobies. Checkered pants black and white, black tophat with a skull, red hair, pirate boots, blue sash, e-tape nipples. Nobody got it?

atomic99
08-06-2005, 05:14 AM
I still haven't found my Charzin costume from Thursday. Surprised, since that one had boobies. Checkered pants black and white, black tophat with a skull, red hair, pirate boots, blue sash, e-tape nipples. Nobody got it?

Sorry, I didn't see you but, from your description, I rather wish I did!! :schitzo:

Dejection
08-09-2005, 11:05 AM

I found some pictures of you here:

http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/thumbnails.php?album=14&page=13

BrennaRaeven
04-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Sorry if this counts as being off topic, but I was Tifa at Comicon SD 2005. I was there on Friday and Saturday, but due to mishaps with my camera I have NO pictures of myself from those days. :confused:

I was hoping like crazy that maybe someone here might have a picture of my Tifa costume or know of a location of a picture.... :bigcry:

The first day I was with batgirl, the second I was with a guy cosplaying as someone from Initial D (he looked normal). I'm tall, and I have green eyes.

ALSO, I was THE ONLY Tifa standing outside of the Dear Friends FF symphony concert on Friday night. Maybe y'all have a picture of that?

Thanks so much for your help!!