PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to know if anyone could help me...

DiRTyBuNNy
07-26-2004, 06:04 PM
I was at CCI this weekend and i saw someone with a Last Exile courier bag...has anyone else seen these for sale because I looked high and low and couldn't find them anywhere..

jetspectacular
07-26-2004, 06:42 PM
woah, i didn't see it but do you mean a courier bag designed by Range Murata (the designer for LE/Blue Sub 6) ?? those are possibly on sale because he's had many of his props/accessories made professionally, but for sale i mean exclusive and waay expensive >__>

i doubt there was anything like that for sale at Con..

DiRTyBuNNy
07-26-2004, 06:49 PM
I was actually told in PM that the courier was a promo item from the initial release of Last Exile...who ever got ahold of that was a lucky person..darn..and I hoped someone like Myth had started making Last Exile gear..

ACXchan
07-26-2004, 07:23 PM
I went to that one booth at CCI (they were at AX too) that sells all the messenger bags hoping they'd made a knock off reproduction of the Last Exile bag or something. They didn't have any obviously T__T I *almost* got the whole promo set on eBay but I got outbid at like $70 x__x You're welcome about the info btw, DirtyBunny.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-26-2004, 07:25 PM
I went to that one booth at CCI (they were at AX too) that sells all the messenger bags hoping they'd made a knock off reproduction of the Last Exile bag or something. They didn't have any obviously T__T I *almost* got the whole promo set on eBay but I got outbid at like $70 x__x You're welcome about the info btw, DirtyBunny.

Yes...I didn't want to reveal ACXchan as the giver of the info in case he had an inside for one and the influx of people would ruin it for him...gotta keep cryptic sometimes to protect the person who hooked you up...

ACXchan
07-26-2004, 07:28 PM
LOL naw it's cool XD I encourage the spread of Last Exile fans and their merchandise. Geneon had a space at CCI but they didn't have any LE promo stuff either, just the soundtracks and dvds.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-26-2004, 07:31 PM
LOL naw it's cool XD I encourage the spread of Last Exile fans and their merchandise. Geneon had a space at CCI but they didn't have any LE promo stuff either, just the soundtracks and dvds.

yeah...I sat through the Geneon panel and talked to some of the people from the booth about LE...I've so far been able to find a couple shirts and wall scrolls, a pencil board and I know they've got two art books in Japan (very pricey..I'm sure you saw them on eBay). I'd just love a courier bag and maybe a few other things..but if it doesn't happen..oh well...