PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Ab2k5 Cosplay/karaoke Partner!!!

katana of blood
07-27-2004, 07:00 AM
Hey there, I'll be attending ab2k5, and I am gonna try and do 2 outfits. I am already going to be in the masquerade as Link from super smash brothers melee (for gamecube) and also from the legend of zelda. However, I'd like to find someone who would be interested in being one of the following:

Excel Excel
Princess Hyatt
Lord Ilpalazzo

If I can get someone to be Hyatt or Excel, I'll be the other, and, if that someone is interested, we can perform Love (the opening theme to Excel Saga) during the karaoke contest. Please, if you are interested, respond immediately because if I don't get a response soon, I may end up just being Lulu from FFX, and I need to start one costume or the other A.S.A.P.

Preferred Way of Communication: AIM
2nd Preference: e-mail
:dance:

Chewibunny
08-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Its almost like your trying to haunt me Kantana ;_;

I was Hyatt-chan last year in the convention. My friend was Excel Excel. We were going to sing "Ai" for the karaoke contest but decided to watch "Whose Line is it Anime" instead (we didn't know about the open mike karaoke at the time :blubber: )
I got a couple of other costumes planned so i may not cosplay Hyatt again. If you want you can PM "Rei_Hino" who cosplayed Excel ^__^;

niphrodel
09-16-2004, 01:27 AM
Hihi - I don't know if you're still looking for some one, but I'm working on an Excel cosplay and I'm good at karaoke ^_~ PM me if you're still interested!