PDA

View Full Version : Kiddy Grade for AB 05!

Dewy
07-28-2004, 12:04 AM
Yaay! I wanted to get a big group going, so I figured I should check with folks here. ^^ I'm *hopefully* dragging Lumiere to AB next year and we wanted to see if there are any other of us..uh...ES members in the hizz' XD.If theres enough interest, would anyone like to start a maqerade skit?

Maybe this thread is a bit premature, but I just can't wait till next year. ^^;

ZhangoSqu
08-02-2004, 05:45 PM
I did Inspector Armburast last year (AB04), and not many people recognized me ^_^ (oh well), but if you want an Armburast for '05, I can rehash the costume, there are a few things I need to fix on it, but I do have it done.

Edit: I don't know why I quoted your post. Hence I removed it ^^; didn't make much sense. Hehehe.

Dewy
08-03-2004, 03:44 AM
Gah! Someone replied XD.

People would regonize you more if you were in a Kiddy Grade group, yes? Hehe. *plots her recruitment of more cosplayers* ;;

Lafiel
08-04-2004, 12:17 AM
YAY More KG cosplayers!!!

I think myself and ZhangoSqu where the only ones last year. My Eclair didn't get out much cause I was managing the art show most of the weekend :)

Looking forward to wearing her more this year :D
Now if I could find guys 2 cute guys to do the 2 cuties.. *drools*

ZhangoSqu
08-04-2004, 01:37 AM
It would be nice to see as many ES members as we can get. I need to fix my suit, and suitcase some (I have a few issues with how things turned out on it, but then again I always feel that way with my costumes, hehehe), also need to do my Flik and Hisoka (HxH Hisoka, yay for creepy jester/magician like martial artists!) costumes.

Dewy
08-04-2004, 01:45 AM
Ehehe, you have the suitcase? Must be difficult to lug around. XD

ZhangoSqu
08-04-2004, 10:37 AM
It's a little heavy, I think about 30 to 40 lbs. -- only a little heavy ^^; It made a good work out going up and down stairs last year. Hehehe.

Lafiel
08-04-2004, 10:22 PM
yikes! That is heavy!
Hopefully next year I can steal a picture with all of you ^^

Ali
08-05-2004, 01:25 AM
I've really wanted to do a Tweedledee costume... perhaps I could try to get it done for AB. ^_^

Dewy
08-05-2004, 01:37 AM
That'd be really neat. ^.^ Maybe force someone into Tweedledum? XD

(on a side note, I have the same name as you ^^; )