PDA

View Full Version : Girlie Alucard (Hellsing Cosplay)

flying cabbit
07-28-2004, 03:01 PM
Has anyone here done Alucard or any cosplay from the prequel of Hellsing?

Aka., The Dawn? I've been hearing about it recently and the only images I can seem to find are fanarts (not many) so have you done it and can you share references? :rockon:

WolfwoodSC
07-29-2004, 12:48 PM
what is this " The Dawn" ive never heard of it and im a HUGE hellsing Fan........ :reverse:

flying cabbit
07-30-2004, 08:38 AM
Prequel to Hellsing, apparently running along with the newest parts of the comic in Young King Ours.

And and btw, I never thought I would look to good in a banner! But since I know you certainly didn't consent to the use of my image, mind taking it off your sig and blogspot?

Maril
07-30-2004, 09:18 AM
i was planning on cosplaying him(dawn alucard) once i got a bit slimmer and taller.
But im thinking that would in 2 years.
i was gonna a cosplay him next year at akon but instead ill be cosplaying as yumie and young integra *sad* but oh well if there a miracle to happen i probably would

Dai
07-30-2004, 10:08 AM
I thought it'd be fun, but I like my plans just fine at the moment and have no intention of changing them...

The only actual images I've see from Dawn don't have Alucard in them and I have no idea where they are. :( Though considering all the fanart -I've- seen is pretty good quality, and they all seem to match, I'd say you could probably use them as reference if you could find enough good ones. (i.e. Good as in you can see a lot of him, not good artwork, though that helps, too.)

Maril
07-30-2004, 11:03 AM
I thought it'd be fun, but I like my plans just fine at the moment and have no intention of changing them...

The only actual images I've see from Dawn don't have Alucard in them and I have no idea where they are. :( Though considering all the fanart -I've- seen is pretty good quality, and they all seem to match, I'd say you could probably use them as reference if you could find enough good ones. (i.e. Good as in you can see a lot of him, not good artwork, though that helps, too.)
*sigh* i know what you mean

flying cabbit
07-30-2004, 11:24 AM
I guess I will be relying in Pu-sama's work then. ^_^

Dai
07-30-2004, 12:03 PM
I guess I will be relying in Pu-sama's work then. ^_^

That's what I'd do. *nods* I was actually going to suggest going by her work. XD If you're going to go by fanart... *loves Pu-sama's work*

Maril
07-31-2004, 12:03 AM
pu-sama or from solid & etc
those are the two i rely on.
*hopes pu or s&e draw a good body shot of dawn alucard*
feh i loaded chapter 1 of dawn for nothing cept tons of young walter :heart:
but still...that's not it!

Dai
07-31-2004, 12:20 AM
I :heart: young Walter.

*random creepy fact - I have a friend who looks like him. o_O Not that that's a bad thing, just... odd...*

Maril
07-31-2004, 03:45 PM
I :heart: young Walter.

*random creepy fact - I have a friend who looks like him. o_O Not that that's a bad thing, just... odd...*
that's not creepy
That's friggen awesome in my opinion.
but he's your friend and you wouldn't take advantage of him

right?

RIGHT?!

Kat Murz
01-25-2005, 09:50 PM
reviving this for the moment since I'm cosplaying girlie alucard this summer. Here are two official are pics of Girlie alucard for those who haven't seen it yet. (and yes he looks more like a girl then he even did in the fan art.....)

http://hellsing.keenspace.com/images/girlycard.png

http://img142.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img142&image=aludawn2mj.jpg

Tia
01-25-2005, 10:54 PM
Hahaha. Nobody has done Girlycard yet. It would amuse me to no end to see that cosplayed, though.