PDA

View Full Version : Masked Ball Idea for Halloween 04

Saki_B
07-28-2004, 08:02 PM
My friend MaidenJenni and I are getting a little tired of most cosplay related things being in Boston. Granted, Boston is nice and all, I'd like something closer to home. So she and I were thinking of having a masquerade ball, complete with gowns and masks and such. We'd have to charge for tickets (since essentially we have to pay for the catering and the hall), but they wouldn't be more than $30. It would be based somewhere around Providence, RI.

Trouble is, we aren't sure how many people are interested, so I decided to make this thread. Please respond if you would be interested.

Also, it wouldn't be on Halloween directly (I like to pass out candy on Halloween)

Adrienne
07-28-2004, 08:10 PM
That sounds nice, I would love to attend if I could get there. Any chance to meet up with other cosplayers is good. ^_^

SketchCreations
07-29-2004, 07:44 AM
This thread is also continued under "other gatherings" section. much longer, more people. everyone say yes. -Sketch

Saki_B
07-29-2004, 09:27 AM
Yes... I just thought it would be a good idea for the people who might still be checking the AB thread to see this as well.

Saki_B
08-03-2004, 01:45 PM
Okay, so, I've got a site up for the Masked Ball. It's not an awesome geocities site or anything, but it's the best I can do. I hope no one has a problem with the forum format. That's all I could get

http://sakurablosom.proboards23.com/index.cgi

wh0r3filth
08-13-2004, 06:31 PM
Yes, yes. My boyfriend and I would definately be interested ^^