PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Senshi For Anime Boston 2005

Pages : [1] 2

lx usagichan xl
07-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Hey everyone! I'll be going to Anime Boston 2005 as Usagi and Sailor Moon. My friends will be going as Rei and Sailor Mars, Makoto and Sailor Jupiter, Hotaru and Sailor Saturn, and a regular School Girl. Is there any one who will be attendng Anime Boston 2005 as any character from Sailor Moon? I hope there will be lots!<3
Usagi

Adrienne
07-29-2004, 06:18 PM
I'm considering it, but everything is very, very iffy right now. I'll let you know if I make one. ^_^

lx usagichan xl
07-29-2004, 06:27 PM
Oh ok, well yeah... If you do make one, you should tell me! I hope lots of other people cosplay as any Sailor Senshi. I was suppose to go to Otakon this weekend, so I made a Usagi school uniform and a Sailor Moon uniform, but now I can't go to Otakon. So I'm going to wear them to Anime Boston! Even though it's not for a while, that's ok! ^.^''
<3
Usagi

Poisonous Intent
08-01-2004, 04:45 PM
going to be there as Chibiusa in her pink manga princess dres one of the days.

Sweet~Pea
08-04-2004, 04:20 PM
I'll be bring my BSSM Serenity gown and Michiru's Juuban High School and Mugan Gakuen High School uniforms to AB05. As well as a couple other costumes from other series.
Cheers
-Christa

Toastersix
08-05-2004, 11:35 AM
I plan on bringing Neo Princess Neptune and Super Sailor Neptune. ^_^ We could almost have a mini-group of sorts if you guys aren't busy. ^^

Poisonous Intent
08-05-2004, 02:11 PM
I wouldn't mind, I'll be bringing along my group of manga-versions, Princess Jupiter, Princess Uranus, and hopefully venus can make it...lol

BebopChick
08-07-2004, 09:34 PM
I am working on my Sailor Mars costume so if i do go to Anime Boston 05(not sure at this time) i will go as Sailor Mars, and if my friend can go then a Sailor Jupiter as well ^_^

BebopChick
08-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Yay! I hope you and your friend go! :D It's guna be fffuuunnn! :P

I hope to go it would be my first convention ^_^

Michela
08-07-2004, 11:12 PM
For Anime Boston 2005, I am making a Sailor Moon S movie version Sailor Neptune (the color scheme and style is a secret! I shall also bring my violin to Anime Boston 2005 if I receive enough encouragement. ^_^) A mini-group would be lovely, too! I always love to see Sailor Moon support at conventions. ^_^

Toastersix
08-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Aww! We've got us some first time con-goers? ^^

<3

I'll be debuting my Super Sailor Neptune there. There is also a chance that I'll have a Super Sailor Uranus and a Super Sailor Saturn. Woopah.

Michela - You wouldn't happen to be Rosiel in your avatar, would you? *huge AS fan*

Mystic Blossom
08-11-2004, 01:55 PM
I'll be going as Sailorcosmos and my friends will be Eternal Sailormoon and Princess Kakyuu, hopefully.

Cosmos/Moon
08-11-2004, 07:21 PM
I'll most likely wear my Eternal Sailor Moon and/or my Princess Serenity, but I was thinking of making a Sailor Chaos...just because I've never seen anyone cosplay it before

Ditzy Odango
08-13-2004, 03:07 PM
I'll be going as Sailorcosmos and my friends will be Eternal Sailormoon and Princess Kakyuu, hopefully.
I looove Sailor Cosmos costume! So perdy! *_*
I'll most likely wear my Eternal Sailor Moon and/or my Princess Serenity, but I was thinking of making a Sailor Chaos...just because I've never seen anyone cosplay it before
I think Sailor Chaos would be really good! ^___^
<3 Odango

Ditzy Odango
08-14-2004, 02:37 AM
Hm... I'm still working on my Eternal Sailor Moon costume, but I'm thinking about making another Senshi costume too. I'm not sure which one. :/
<3 Odango

Ryoko-Dono
08-16-2004, 10:56 AM

Yea, Mystic has decided that I'd make a good Eternal Sailormoon, AKA: she thinks I'm a dtiz. *cries*

I should probably start thinking about how I'm going to construct it, I'm totally clueless about the wings and wig.

Mystic Blossom
08-16-2004, 12:17 PM
Yea, Mystic has decided that I'd make a good Eternal Sailormoon, AKA: she thinks I'm a dtiz. *cries*

I should probably start thinking about how I'm going to construct it, I'm totally clueless about the wings and wig.

Aw, dear, I don't think you're a ditz! I just asked you to join us cause you mah best fwiend!

Toastersix
08-16-2004, 03:31 PM

You were SUCH a pretty Princess Serenity at Otakon!!! *_*

Actually, I'm changing plans seeing as alot of people I know are going as Neptune as well... so... I'm going to be Princess Small Lady and Sailor Star Healer to AB. ^_^

Rukawa
08-16-2004, 05:22 PM
I could bring Moonlight Knight.. But also making Prince Diamond and Sapphire's outfit as well ^^; We'll see till then what I get done first heh.

Ditzy Odango
08-17-2004, 08:38 PM
Moonlight Knight, Prince Diamond, and Saphire... ::drools:: XD I love them all. ^___^

Toastersix
08-17-2004, 08:44 PM
I could bring Moonlight Knight.. But also making Prince Diamond and Sapphire's outfit as well ^^; We'll see till then what I get done first heh.

You were the Yuki in a dress at Otakon!!!!! xD You were awesome!

I was one of the Tohrus. I was the not-so-quiet Tohru... and I had a picture of Kyoko.

Cosmos/Moon
08-17-2004, 10:06 PM
You were SUCH a pretty Princess Serenity at Otakon!!! *_*

Actually, I'm changing plans seeing as alot of people I know are going as Neptune as well... so... I'm going to be Princess Small Lady and Sailor Star Healer to AB. ^_^

OH ...thank you ::blushes:: so much

I love Small Lady... her dress is so pretty.. we must take pictures together !

Poisonous Intent
08-18-2004, 11:59 AM
More Small Lady's! there will be atleast 3 since like I stated before I'm going in a large princess group as small lady and my friend's also going as small lady.

Toastersix
08-18-2004, 02:04 PM
OH ...thank you ::blushes:: so much

I love Small Lady... her dress is so pretty.. we must take pictures together !

I'd love to! You make the best Princess Serenity! ^_^

And I'll have to get some pictures with you, too, Hotaru Kou! Twin Small Ladies! :bigtu:

Mystic Blossom
08-18-2004, 02:14 PM
We can have a Sailormoon photoshoot! Yay!

Rukawa
08-18-2004, 06:25 PM
You were the Yuki in a dress at Otakon!!!!! xD You were awesome!

I was one of the Tohrus. I was the not-so-quiet Tohru... and I had a picture of Kyoko.

Yeah I sure was XD heh thanks. There was so many Tohru's so I wouldn't be able to remember ^^;

Poisonous Intent
08-18-2004, 07:18 PM
I'd love to! You make the best Princess Serenity! ^_^

And I'll have to get some pictures with you, too, Hotaru Kou! Twin Small Ladies! :bigtu:

Sure! that'd be cute..I'm thinkin since i already wore small lady twice that I could do Small Lady in her serenity dress..will be bringin a Princess Saturn and Helios along so we could do best friend/ couple shots as well and a large princess group shot. ((So far I have Princess' Uranus, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Small Lady, Jupiter and Neptune hopefully they can all make it too AB))

Ditzy Odango
08-22-2004, 08:18 AM
We can have a Sailormoon photoshoot! Yay!
Lol, yay! I have to get pictures with you all! Bwuhahaha! >XD

AnimeAngelBlue
08-22-2004, 08:24 PM
I'm hoping to have Zoicite ((PGSM style)) finished by Anime Boston... just a lot of hand beadwork going into this costume ^_^

So I'll see you ladies there ^_^

-Jae

Ditzy Odango
08-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Yep, see you there! :D

Cosmos/Moon
08-24-2004, 11:09 PM
Sure! that'd be cute..I'm thinkin since i already wore small lady twice that I could do Small Lady in her serenity dress..will be bringin a Princess Saturn and Helios along so we could do best friend/ couple shots as well and a large princess group shot. ((So far I have Princess' Uranus, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Small Lady, Jupiter and Neptune hopefully they can all make it too AB))

That sounds like a perfect idea, I would love to take princess pictures
I can't wait until next year

Poisonous Intent
08-26-2004, 07:24 PM
That sounds like a perfect idea, I would love to take princess pictures
I can't wait until next year

Yup, can't wait either. The hynes is huge and I'm sure we could find pretty places to get some royalty/princess shots.

Ditzy Odango
10-02-2004, 10:40 AM
You say the Hynes is huge. o.o I get lost in my own neighborhood, which isn't that big... Imagine how lost I will get in the Hynes. XD

Poisonous Intent
10-02-2004, 12:53 PM
You say the Hynes is huge. o.o I get lost in my own neighborhood, which isn't that big... Imagine how lost I will get in the Hynes. XD

Lol, don't worry, people at cons tend to be nie about those kind of thing, or atleast from my con expriences...besides the always provide a map.

shiroi_yukiko
10-02-2004, 05:39 PM
My friend's sister is going to be Sailor V! I'm not doing any Sailormoon cosplay in time for AB though. -_-

Ali
10-02-2004, 08:07 PM
If I get the time... which is looking doubtful, but still ^^;;... I've been suddenly inspired to make a Wicked Lady. AB would be a great time to wear it if I finish, as there's going to be Small Ladies! ^_^

Cosmos/Moon
10-03-2004, 11:27 AM

Oh, I've been there before, I'll make sure you don't get lost !

... oh and they'll put up signs and stuff too!

lialia
10-04-2004, 12:26 AM
I'll be wearing my queen serenity with a few updates *still dreams of being the cauldron guardian*
If i have time I'll try to get something new done

Poisonous Intent
10-04-2004, 02:46 PM
If I get the time... which is looking doubtful, but still ^^;;... I've been suddenly inspired to make a Wicked Lady. AB would be a great time to wear it if I finish, as there's going to be Small Ladies! ^_^

oohh. ^_^ I'm sure it'll turn out gourgeous, and hopefully you'll get it done in time. I would love to take piccies with you!

niphrodel
10-04-2004, 03:29 PM
I'm going to be Super Sailor Chibimoon for one day. I've never done Sailor Senshi cosplay (in fact I've never even gotten to see the show or read the manga!) but it looked so fun I just had to jump on the bandwagon. ^_^

Cosmos/Moon
10-04-2004, 09:15 PM
I'll be wearing my queen serenity with a few updates *still dreams of being the cauldron guardian*
If i have time I'll try to get something new done

I've re-done some of my Princess Serenity..some new accents

We should really should do Cosmos and the cauldron guardian, we thought of that idea two years ago :)

Mew_Pudding
10-14-2004, 09:22 PM
*Anger!* Nya, I was planning on making Yaten Kou`s Seifuku for AnimeNext `04 but, never got too and now my costume slots are all filled!! >.< I gotta not get myself all filled up so fast...v.v I do hafta get pictures of all you fellow moonies though!! ^_^

niphrodel
10-14-2004, 11:29 PM
So who's up for scheduling a Moonie photoshoot? XD

Poisonous Intent
10-15-2004, 05:33 AM
a bit early to set a time and date just yet, ne?

Cosmos/Moon
10-15-2004, 06:10 AM
Yeah it's a little early to set specifics but I rather do it on Sat. if at all possible :)

niphrodel
10-15-2004, 02:15 PM
Lol good call, looks like I jumped the gun again^^;;; I'm a little over-excitable....

Poisonous Intent
10-15-2004, 02:26 PM
aww, that's alright, I'm excited too!..I guess it wouldn't be today to set a day or atleast state our preferences..but time and meeting place should definately be decided.

Saturday..would be my preference too..as for having a professional photographer..he's not exactly proffesional but my friend (photography major) will be with me all day..so he'll be taking pictures for the "seperate" royalty shoot.

niphrodel
10-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Ah, you're so lucky!! I wish I had a photgrapher-person-friend who would take awesome pictures of me!!

*makes her mom take her pics* ^^;;;;

Poisonous Intent
10-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Ah, you're so lucky!! I wish I had a photgrapher-person-friend who would take awesome pictures of me!!

*makes her mom take her pics* ^^;;;;

well, since you'll be at the shoot, he'll take pictures of all the moonies at the shoot...yeah, I used to have my mom takes pics but my parents hate coming to cons so once I was the age to go around the con by myself my parents ditched me >.>.

niphrodel
10-16-2004, 10:40 PM
Yaaaay I've never had someone besides mum take pics of me before^^;; *is now in love w/your friend*... even though I'm like uber-lesbianish O_o;;

Heh, I don't think my mum would ever let me go alone to a con, even though I'll be 17 this AB!! She's all "NYOO you'll get ATTACKED and RAPED!!!!!*spazm*" Really, the woman's a basket-case... she's had me taking martial arts for years SPECIFIALLY so that I can fight off rapists >__<.

....I'm not *that* pretty, mama!!

But Chibimoon is, so I better watch out after all XDDD

buvixen
10-16-2004, 10:50 PM
Okay, I've never cosplayed before OR gone to a con, but I'm just getting back into Sailormoon after a high school/college hiatus, and I really really to get in on this! I live in Boston, so it's perfect! Though, I heard that Anime Boston is a little ghetto, could someone prove me wrong?

As a 6'0 brunette, I guess I'd love to go as Jupiter, but it seems everyone is... I guess I'm tall enough to be an Outer, so that'd be great.. Feel free to message me, I want to hear from other costuming moonies!

Poisonous Intent
10-17-2004, 09:39 AM
Yaaaay I've never had someone besides mum take pics of me before^^;; *is now in love w/your friend*... even though I'm like uber-lesbianish O_o;;

Heh, I don't think my mum would ever let me go alone to a con, even though I'll be 17 this AB!! She's all "NYOO you'll get ATTACKED and RAPED!!!!!*spazm*" Really, the woman's a basket-case... she's had me taking martial arts for years SPECIFIALLY so that I can fight off rapists >__<.

....I'm not *that* pretty, mama!!

But Chibimoon is, so I better watch out after all XDDD

Lol! I guess where almost the same age, my birthday is like a month before AB so I'll be 17 too. But my parent's aren't so paraniod since it's hard to get raped in a large group or when a guy who has a black belt in 4 martial arts is walking around with you >.> but yesh..chibmoon rocks..Are you going in her sailor form? I'll be in her princess form so we should get pics together ^_^ .

~ List changes...so far, Princesses' Venus, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus and Jupiter can come ^_~ and of course my helios sama ^_^

niphrodel
10-17-2004, 07:00 PM
Lol! I guess where almost the same age, my birthday is like a month before AB so I'll be 17 too. But my parent's aren't so paraniod since it's hard to get raped in a large group or when a guy who has a black belt in 4 martial arts is walking around with you >.> but yesh..chibmoon rocks..Are you going in her sailor form? I'll be in her princess form so we should get pics together ^_^ .

~ List changes...so far, Princesses' Venus, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus and Jupiter can come ^_~ and of course my helios sama ^_^

Yep, I'm gonng be in her Super Sailor form ^__^. We DEFINITELY have to take pics!!! Is the princess form the one where she looks older and has the longer hair (not small lady/black lady but the other one....)? I don't know cuz.... I haven't actually SEEN the show *hangs head in shame*... butbutbut I saw the movies and the live action...! ;___; I didn't have cartoon network when I was a kid...

Mystic Blossom
10-17-2004, 08:17 PM
I can't wait! I've already started Sailorcosmos, but the first leotard I made was far too small, so now I have to make another one >_<

Poisonous Intent
10-18-2004, 02:12 PM
Yep, I'm gonng be in her Super Sailor form ^__^. We DEFINITELY have to take pics!!! Is the princess form the one where she looks older and has the longer hair (not small lady/black lady but the other one....)? I don't know cuz.... I haven't actually SEEN the show *hangs head in shame*... butbutbut I saw the movies and the live action...! ;___; I didn't have cartoon network when I was a kid...

well, it was a manga only version..not the white one she wears in the anime..but http://www.geocities.com/the_sailor_neko/small_lady_1_.gif that's the one ^_^. yes..Connor's list of pictures he must take (shortened version): Royalty shots (lots and lots of them)...we also need battle shots..sailor chibimoon protecting princess saturn against our "secret" costume enemy...played by aya. ^_~

niphrodel
10-18-2004, 06:06 PM
well, it was a manga only version..not the white one she wears in the anime..but http://www.geocities.com/the_sailor_neko/small_lady_1_.gif that's the one ^_^. yes..Connor's list of pictures he must take (shortened version): Royalty shots (lots and lots of them)...we also need battle shots..sailor chibimoon protecting princess saturn against our "secret" costume enemy...played by aya. ^_~

Oo that'll be purdy! Can't wait to see you in it ^_^.

Haha, and o'course we must take the obligatory Saturn/Chibimoon yuri-ful piccies....

Poisonous Intent
10-20-2004, 02:46 PM
Oo that'll be purdy! Can't wait to see you in it ^_^.

Haha, and o'course we must take the obligatory Saturn/Chibimoon yuri-ful piccies....

Just asked my saturn, and she got all excited since me as chibimoon has a helios....so ^_^ yuri-ful saturn/chibimoon pictures has been added to the list...was wondering if your free anytime saturday morning to hold a "seperate" battle shoot...

niphrodel
10-20-2004, 03:23 PM
Yaay! ^__^ Yeah, Saturday morning sounds fine to me! Just curious - what else do ya have on the list? ^_~

Just asked my saturn, and she got all excited since me as chibimoon has a helios....so ^_^ yuri-ful saturn/chibimoon pictures has been added to the list...was wondering if your free anytime saturday morning to hold a "seperate" battle shoot...

sailor-moon
10-20-2004, 03:53 PM
:raises hand:: ill be there with some of my girls X3 and Mamochan :D

Poisonous Intent
10-20-2004, 04:23 PM
Yaay! ^__^ Yeah, Saturday morning sounds fine to me! Just curious - what else do ya have on the list? ^_~

for AB..well on Friday morning I have the Oh my goddess shoot, I was there last year as Mara and Kurthy asked me and Aya to be Mara and Welsper agian this year. Friday afternoon is my Utena shoot..Anthy (me) and Utena (Aya) and Miki (Connor) and hopefully a few others. Saturday morning and early afternoon is Princess Chibimoon with all my other princesses, which includes battle, royalty and general sailor moon shoots. since that's hectic enough...my pretear and tsubasa shoots got cancelled but I think Satuday Night we plan on wearing either our Harry potter robes (Aya= Lavender Me= parvati or utena pjs. aya= utena me= anthy) I know it's all complicated...anyway if you were asking incase you wanted to join one of our groups you are totally welcome...^_^

Mystic Blossom
10-20-2004, 05:33 PM
for AB..well on Friday morning I have the Oh my goddess shoot, I was there last year as Mara and Kurthy asked me and Aya to be Mara and Welsper agian this year. Friday afternoon is my Utena shoot..Anthy (me) and Utena (Aya) and Miki (Connor) and hopefully a few others. Saturday morning and early afternoon is Princess Chibimoon with all my other princesses, which includes battle, royalty and general sailor moon shoots. since that's hectic enough...my pretear and tsubasa shoots got cancelled but I think Satuday Night we plan on wearing either our Harry potter robes (Aya= Lavender Me= parvati or utena pjs. aya= utena me= anthy) I know it's all complicated...anyway if you were asking incase you wanted to join one of our groups you are totally welcome...^_^

So, does this mean you won't be doing a Pretear photoshoot?

Poisonous Intent
10-20-2004, 06:34 PM
So, does this mean you won't be doing a Pretear photoshoot?

Nope, looks like schedules conflicted..and most my pretear group can't make to AB since that's when they take there finals...so we're holding off till Otakon...sadly.

Cosmos/Moon
10-20-2004, 07:27 PM
<----Not a morning person, but I can do Saturday Morning

Hotaru..I'm sorry your Pretear shoot had to be cancelled...I would have loved to have seen a Pretear group.

But it's great your coming to the SM shoot !

Mystic Blossom
10-21-2004, 11:17 AM
Nope, looks like schedules conflicted..and most my pretear group can't make to AB since that's when they take there finals...so we're holding off till Otakon...sadly.

Well, that's ok, I'll probably be at Otakon.

niphrodel
10-21-2004, 08:49 PM

Ooh I'd love to do a Harry Potter shoot with you guys! *dusts off her Draco costume* but... i'm getting waay off topic, since this is the Sailor Moon thread^^;;; Can't wait for the battle pics^^

niphrodel
10-21-2004, 08:52 PM
Yaay Usagi!!!! I'm so happy you're coming ^___^

:raises hand:: ill be there with some of my girls X3 and Mamochan :D

Poisonous Intent
10-22-2004, 02:21 PM
alrighties..

Cosmos/Moon: oh, I'm so sorry. by morning I mean like 10:30? but the battle/royalty shoots are seperate shoots not general ones so I didn't want to make people at the general sailor moon shoot feel bad about not being included...so we can set up the general shoot later...but I hope you can come to the battle/royalty shoot as princess serenity..as previously discussed.

Niphrodel: Alrighties..I'll pm if we decided to set up a shoot for hp...we need a draco ^_^ and same stuff as said to Cosmos/Moon...see you at Battle/Royalty shoot

Mystic Blossom: Yeah! I hope to set a shoot up for Otakon then.

sailor-moon
10-22-2004, 03:22 PM
Yaay Usagi!!!! I'm so happy you're coming ^___^

lol XD i gotta go! its neer Seiya's O_O ::fallz over::

Cosmos/Moon
10-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Oh, I would love to go to the royalty/battle shoot, as Princess Serenity I can't wait to see your costume :)

We should set up a general shoot for later on in the day, that's a great idea

alrighties..

Cosmos/Moon: oh, I'm so sorry. by morning I mean like 10:30? but the battle/royalty shoots are seperate shoots not general ones so I didn't want to make people at the general sailor moon shoot feel bad about not being included...so we can set up the general shoot later...but I hope you can come to the battle/royalty shoot as princess serenity..as previously discussed.

Niphrodel: Alrighties..I'll pm if we decided to set up a shoot for hp...we need a draco ^_^ and same stuff as said to Cosmos/Moon...see you at Battle/Royalty shoot

Mystic Blossom: Yeah! I hope to set a shoot up for Otakon then.

Mystic Blossom
10-24-2004, 02:18 PM
Saturday morning is fine with me for anything.

Cosmos/Moon
10-25-2004, 06:24 AM
Saturday morning is fine with me for anything.

I'm dying to see your Sailor Cosmos costume, I love Sailor Cosmos so much

Mystic Blossom
10-25-2004, 04:13 PM
I'm dying to see your Sailor Cosmos costume, I love Sailor Cosmos so much

I can't believe you remembered me telling you that! XD I feel loved.

Poisonous Intent
10-25-2004, 04:14 PM
yeah, we should schedule the general shoot for a later tme but theres still time for that..

I want to see your Cosmos as well! as well as your Yuuko!

Cosmos/Moon, I'm so glad you can bring your princess serenity..now all we need it a queen serenity and we'll have all 3 generations ^_^

niphrodel
10-25-2004, 05:49 PM
yeah, we should schedule the general shoot for a later tme but theres still time for that..

W00t two Sailor Moon shoots!!!! This makes me so happy XD

lialia
10-25-2004, 10:17 PM
As long as the shoot doesnt interfere with my Utena or AMG groups, I'll have my Queen Serenity

^^

Poisonous Intent
10-26-2004, 02:29 PM
As long as the shoot doesnt interfere with my Utena or AMG groups, I'll have my Queen Serenity

^^

Amg is on Friday...as for the Utena shoot <~~ I start the thread >.> and I'm not really sure when to have it but I promise it won't be during any off the sailor moon shoots. ^_^

buvixen
10-28-2004, 12:56 PM
Any pointers for Anime Boston being a first cosplay con? Ah, the good old Hynes Convention center... life is good as a student in Boston. *cough* post-student Anyone need a Jupiter for their group? Or Pluto I guess. The tall brunettes are far and few between :) Anyone have a princess group planned?

Poisonous Intent
10-28-2004, 02:34 PM
Any pointers for Anime Boston being a first cosplay con? Ah, the good old Hynes Convention center... life is good as a student in Boston. *cough* post-student Anyone need a Jupiter for their group? Or Pluto I guess. The tall brunettes are far and few between :) Anyone have a princess group planned?

Yes, I do have a princess group planned...if you would join as princess Pluto..I would be eternally greatful...since my Pluto can't attend...that's only if your interested of course ^_~. erm..so far we have Princesses' Saturn, Jupiter, and Small Lady (me) who are definates..and Princesses' Venus, Neptune and Uranus who are maybe... and my Mars, Mercury, Pluto can't attend...((and for the royalty shoot..cosmos/moon: princess serenity and lialia as a possible queen serenity))

buvixen
10-28-2004, 08:17 PM
Hmm, I'll have to think about it!

I just watched a couple of dub dvds I got today in the mail... I was thinking of a cosplay that was partly-transformed Sailor Moon (or any senshi).. like, multicolored bodysuit, with ribbons.. I dunno, would probably look terrible, but who knows :p

Cosmos/Moon
10-29-2004, 06:17 AM

I just watched a couple of dub dvds I got today in the mail... I was thinking of a cosplay that was partly-transformed Sailor Moon (or any senshi).. like, multicolored bodysuit, with ribbons.. I dunno, would probably look terrible, but who knows :p

Sounds like a cool idea, you should do it, very creative idea

Mystic Blossom
10-30-2004, 12:57 PM

I think it can be pulled off well. I do know one girl who said she wanted to make it just because she wanted to do "naked cosplay." -_-

buvixen
10-30-2004, 03:43 PM
Ick, no way is that a reason :p I like the ribbons!

Just got my Season 1 and 2 subtitled boxed sets and I have to say, I like the little cgi touches that DiC added.. I dunno. Ack, I'm getting off-topic!

Body-paint would look too hoochie, but I think a body stocking would just look strange... even though I'd like to do it because it's kinda original, I'd still like to see a pic to see what the results would look like.

Selphie_fairy
10-30-2004, 05:40 PM
I might go as chibimoonor one of her other outfits, but most likely sailor chibimoon ^_^

Cosmos/Moon
10-30-2004, 06:57 PM
I might go as chibimoonor one of her other outfits, but most likely sailor chibimoon ^_^

OMG I remember you from Otakon, you were an awesome Chibimoon, I love your costume it's so beautiful. Can't wait to see you at AB 04!!!!

Selphie_fairy
10-30-2004, 07:38 PM
Thank you! I remember your eternal costume quite well ^_^ I will definitely look out for you :D

niphrodel
10-30-2004, 07:45 PM
*cries*

.... What am I going to do when you come to AB in your amazing Chibimoon costume, Selphie?? I hate being upstaged, lol >_<

Cosmos/Moon
10-31-2004, 04:49 PM
*cries*

.... What am I going to do when you come to AB in your amazing Chibimoon costume, Selphie?? I hate being upstaged, lol >_<

oh don't cry, you'll be an awesome ChibiMoon too.!

Toastersix
10-31-2004, 07:15 PM

Squeee! Teh Yuzu-chan/Momiji-kun is coming to AB! ^____^ We'll have to take some pictures together. :bigtu:

Selphie_fairy
11-01-2004, 05:34 PM
niphrodel- I'm sure you're costume will be lovely! If you start thinking negative thoughts, the best of it won't come out! Think positively girl ^_^

tasukichan- I'm most likely bringing Momiji too! :D

niphrodel
11-02-2004, 01:57 PM
*le sigh* muah... you're like so beautiful in all of your pictures... oh well, at least it gives me something to strive for!! *thinks* must be as good as Selphie!!!!

Oooh idea: I've also decided to make Chibi Usa's school uniform! So would should take Chibimoon/ChibiUsa pics together, and do cool poses like this one^^ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/niphrodel/Mini_Moon-3545.jpg. Whaddya think??

Selphie_fairy
11-02-2004, 02:25 PM
*bows* Thank you very much! I would love to do that pose! It looks really awesome. My cousin will be accompanying me as Sailor Pluto so we can have photos with her as well ^-^

Sweet~Pea
11-14-2004, 09:59 AM
ok, seeing as I can't find it. Have we figured out when the princess and "other" shoot is going to be?

Cheers
-Christa

Ryoko-Dono
11-14-2004, 10:04 AM
Since I'm far too lazy to search through 7 pages... Have we set a time for the generic photoshoot?

niphrodel
11-14-2004, 11:24 AM
I'm fairly certain that the "battle" shoot is at around 10:30 on Saturday morning.

Cosmos/Moon
11-14-2004, 11:46 AM
Since I'm far too lazy to search through 7 pages... Have we set a time for the generic photoshoot?

Ya know what I don't think we really ever did, we should try to set some kind of time before people get too book and then we're stuck

Poisonous Intent
11-14-2004, 11:46 AM
erm, the battle/royalty shoot (one shoot) is around 10:30 - 11:30 deciding time based on what time everyone can be ready and be there. Erm, no doubles, expect princess and sailor forms (menaing there can be a small lady and a sailor chibimoon..or a princess jupiter and a sailor jupiter). Enemy of any season are wlecome as well as princess, we need more of you. Lesse, I think instead of starting a new thread I'll just make a temp site for the list. (Erm, if you can't make the shoot or you characters already taken, pleaseeee don't feel bad, there can always be battle and royalty pics taken at the generic shoot.)

the generic photoshoot hasn't been scheduled yet but per request from everyone else it'll be a bit later...but before it get time to get ready for the masq.

niphrodel
11-14-2004, 12:07 PM
Hotaru: I'll have both a Small Lady and a Chibimoon costume, so I can be either what based on availability.

Poisonous Intent
11-14-2004, 06:13 PM
Hotaru: I'll have both a Small Lady and a Chibimoon costume, so I can be either what based on availability.

-nods- I was planning on doing Small lady since connor's being helios but lorin, my saturn can mostly likely not come..so I might be Saturn and you can be Small Lady, that what's most likely what's going to happen but -nods- I listed you for small lady and chibimoon but I'll change it once i find out lorin's plans...

http://www.freewebs.com/elysion_shrine/ here's the temp list...It's been going haywire and showing different site so if you don't get a sm list then just try it later O.O.

Selphie_fairy
11-14-2004, 06:31 PM
I'm still up for being chibimoon, so if you need one, I'm here ^_^

(off topic but I see that you're having an hp shoot as well. Are you going to start a thread on that?)

Sweet~Pea
11-14-2004, 06:33 PM
My cosplay bud Kim will be going as princess mars :japan:

Poisonous Intent
11-14-2004, 06:40 PM
I'm still up for being chibimoon, so if you need one, I'm here ^_^

(off topic but I see that you're having an hp shoot as well. Are you going to start a thread on that?)

-nods- I believe I will...I didn't know if anyone was interested...and will add you too the list as well as kim for princess mars. ( for sm.)

Ryoko-Dono
11-14-2004, 08:37 PM
It appears that you are allowing regular senshi for the special photo shoot, correct? Would I be welcomed if I show up as Eternal Sailor Moon? Sorry, I'm not completly up to-date on my sm terms so I'm a little lost amongst all the talk...

niphrodel
11-14-2004, 09:00 PM
Well thanks to Usa-chan, I may be adding Sailor Kakyuu to the list of costumes for AB this year^^;;

Poisonous Intent
11-15-2004, 02:23 PM
Well thanks to Usa-chan, I may be adding Sailor Kakyuu to the list of costumes for AB this year^^;;

pretty...I haven't seen her cosplayed much...anyways I changed you to Small Lady for the b/r shoot, since Lorin can come and I'm going as Prin. Pluto...I hope you don't mind?

Ryoko - Of course, regular senshi are allowed.

Ryoko-Dono
11-15-2004, 02:47 PM
pretty...I haven't seen her cosplayed much...anyways I changed you to Small Lady for the b/r shoot, since Lorin can come and I'm going as Prin. Pluto...I hope you don't mind?

Oooo... I shall definatly be there then.

buvixen
11-16-2004, 10:48 AM
Is there anyone that lives in the Boston area and wants to get together to work on costumes? I'm very new to cosplay and have thus far just been reading the boards about it, so you'd probably have to have a little patience, but I'm very enthusiastic about it! And we could watch some Sailor Moon, I have tons, to boot!

niphrodel
11-16-2004, 12:02 PM
Is there anyone that lives in the Boston area and wants to get together to work on costumes? I'm very new to cosplay and have thus far just been reading the boards about it, so you'd probably have to have a little patience, but I'm very enthusiastic about it! And we could watch some Sailor Moon, I have tons, to boot!

*waves* I live about 1/2 hour west of Boston! I'd love to help out if it's convenient for both of us! how close are we?

niphrodel
11-16-2004, 12:03 PM

Course I don't mind, silly ^_~. Small Lady it is, then!

buvixen
11-16-2004, 12:24 PM
I live in Brookline, about 30 minutes walking distance from BU, where I work and went to college. Yes, I'm a scary old lady.. 22 yrs old :p

Poisonous Intent
11-16-2004, 02:45 PM
-nods- so that makes all the outer princesses (2 possiblys) and 3 inners...wai! ^_~

Righty how abouts we all (those who are attending ) set a time for the b/r shoot...just state your preference anytime between 10:30-11:30, (think about allowing time for getting ready and and getting to the meeting place) Does anyone know the hynes well enough to think of a easily acessable place we can meet up? (Shoot's on Satuday)

Selphie Fairy - since Niphrodel's going to be Small Lady, we can use a chibimoon and I started a thread for the hp shoot, as per your sugeestion.

buvixen
11-16-2004, 04:07 PM
I wish I knew the Hynes better, but I've only been there once for college fest '00... do you want no doubles for the royalty shoot? And what's the battle part about? Do you need a Jupiter for at least that?

Maryssa
11-16-2004, 06:13 PM
If I go (planning it out right now) I'll be bringing Princess Venus.

Poisonous Intent
11-16-2004, 06:53 PM
Buvixen:erm, the battle/royalty shoots are one shoot....which will be held at one time...What princess did you have in mind to go as if it's already taken I might be able to switch around a few people. But there are no doubles unless one persons doing Princess Jupiter and a totally different persons doing Sailor Jupiter (which is aloowed cause we can do princess battle scenes and senshi battle scenes) That's why I'm holding this shoot seperate from the general one....So your definately welcome as any version of Sailor Jupiter ^_^; but I would prefer to get more princesses...^_^

Maryssa: Oh...your Princess Venus is so gourgeous...I hope you can make it to the seperate royalty/battle shoot if you can make it to Anime Boston.

buvixen
11-16-2004, 07:40 PM
Maryssa, I saw your Princess Venus on cosplay lab and I posted it in another princess group thread, it's absolutely beautiful, you're so cute! I can't wait to see it!

Hotaru: Well, I think a Princess Jupiter is going to your group/shoot already, and your site said something about no doubles, but what I meant to ask if you had a Sailor Jupiter, or if Sailor doubles are okay. I guess I'll just figure it out, there's TONS of time :)

Cosmos/Moon
11-16-2004, 08:58 PM
-nods- so that makes all the outer princesses (2 possiblys) and 3 inners...wai! ^_~

Righty how abouts we all (those who are attending ) set a time for the b/r shoot...just state your preference anytime between 10:30-11:30, (think about allowing time for getting ready and and getting to the meeting place) Does anyone know the hynes well enough to think of a easily acessable place we can meet up? (Shoot's on Satuday)

Whenever's fine with me..aahh so I pick 11:00 because it's in the middle!
(silly logic but it gets me through life!)

Sweet~Pea
11-17-2004, 09:09 AM
we could meet at the bottom of the stairs of the hynes. It would be nice to take group pics too
cheers

Poisonous Intent
11-17-2004, 02:45 PM
Alrighties, 11:00 sounds good!

at the bottom of the stairs at the Hynes sounds like a good place but is this inside or outside...? -is terribly daft-

Buvixen: Yeah, I already have Princess Jupiter. nopes no doubles allowed fro anything but sailor jupiter is not taken...so will add you. ^_~

And yes group shots are a must ^_^!

buvixen
11-17-2004, 02:56 PM
Whoa, now I'm nervous! For a month now I've just been hanging out, mostly with a CA Sailormoon crowd, but you know I live in Boston, so there was no real intention of going out there to cons with them, but this.. there's no reason I shouldn't! And there *are* other senshi going, right? (I mean, besides the millions running around anyway.

Soooo, I definitely do not want a shiny fuku, matte seems to always look better. My inspiration is currently's TristenCitrine's Jupiter that she made for Adella... can someone tell me what fabric that is? It's great.

Poisonous Intent
11-17-2004, 03:09 PM
Whoa, now I'm nervous! For a month now I've just been hanging out, mostly with a CA Sailormoon crowd, but you know I live in Boston, so there was no real intention of going out there to cons with them, but this.. there's no reason I shouldn't! And there *are* other senshi going, right? (I mean, besides the millions running around anyway.

Soooo, I definitely do not want a shiny fuku, matte seems to always look better. My inspiration is currently's TristenCitrine's Jupiter that she made for Adella... can someone tell me what fabric that is? It's great.

There's going to be ton's of senshi at AB as for in the b/r shoot so far Eternal Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibimoon and Sailor Jupiter (you). and my princess uranus and saturn are going to change like in 10 minutes or less into there senshi forms....so 5 senshi?
aww, no reasons to be nervous...shoots are tons of fun, you get to meet new or old freinds in prettiful costumes, of the same interest (SM in this case) You get to live out you character and get in character shots. O.O since timing so close to lunch (we'll probably be done in time for) any one wanting to go to lunch in costume?

buvixen
11-17-2004, 03:27 PM
Well, I've never cosplayed or been to an anime con (I've been to a sci fi/horror one though, so I know the deal), but I'm going to make DAMN sure I look good, I'm a perfectionist and I hope I'll show.

We should definitely go out for lunch in costume! What a scene we'll make! There's a Friday's very close to there, that would be fun. May take a little long to get food though... otherwise, lots of expensive cafe-type places on Newbury Street... hmm, I suppose there's the food court at the mall right next door :p

Sweet~Pea
11-17-2004, 08:12 PM
Alrighties, 11:00 sounds good!

at the bottom of the stairs at the Hynes sounds like a good place but is this inside or outside...? -is terribly daft-

inside lol

Cosmos/Moon
11-17-2004, 09:44 PM

Don't be nervous we're nice people! Yes they'll be quite a few groups running around..

I believe (could be wrong) but I believe the Jupiter and Venus costumes that Tristen made are out of micro suede for the skirt and collar

:jjacks: :dance:

buvixen
11-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Are there any plans for a second day's group? If possible, I'd like to bring Jupiter and Starmaker.

BTW, does any regular NE Sailormoon group need a Starmaker?

Maryssa
11-19-2004, 01:10 PM
Hmm I dunno guys. I finally just looked at the AB website and the costs are rediculous. How in the hell are they charging $50 at the door for registration??? And why in such an expensive hotel?? It's such a small con. They dont even have any good guests. Add on to that the cost of flying across the country and I really dont know. I'll see if I can make it but I cant promise I'll be there now =/

buvixen
11-19-2004, 01:42 PM
I live in Boston, so I know that it is REALLY EXPENSIVE HERE.. very very expensive. All the hotels are expensive, even the Holiday Inn. I have no idea why the reg fee may be so high, but it's probably because they are renting the Hynes Convention Center. It's no excuse, but it's not their fault.
It really sucks.. the only cheap rent their is is if you share a room in a private home. I'm swinging that with the bf for 400 each.

Eek, your Venus' are the best I've ever seen.. they're magnificent!
Is it Neopets you work for?

Poisonous Intent
11-19-2004, 02:21 PM
-nods- the costs have accelerated, AB was completely sold out in pre-reg only last year...so I believe that they want to encourage people to pre-reg for the con...since it's alot cheaper...as for being a big con since they were sold out last year I think their expecting a big turn out, it's not the size of BAAF, AX or Otakon, but it's definately not so small...AN, Shoujo-con, and Conneticon are small...but with staying at a hotel, food, air fare, registration and dealers room merchandise (for those who plan to buy stuff) I can understand how cost can be a huge expense...

buvixen
11-19-2004, 02:28 PM
It's why I don't join my California Sailormoon friends for a con out there.. it's just ridiculous. Sure, making your costumes can only run you $50 or so, but what does that matter when you're spending 1000 for the trip?
I suppose if I knew someone well enough I'd let them stay for the weekend at my apt. Mike the bf might not be too happy, but we have an open couch that's about a 30 min walk from the Hynes. 5 minute MBTA ride :) And I KNOW I'm not going to want to walk to the con in my Jupiter or Starmaker outfit by myself.

Poisonous Intent
11-19-2004, 02:55 PM
The con's not that much for me, I simply drive 4 hours to boston to stay at my aunt's house who's only 30 mins away from the hynes, I pre-reged so the cost was only $35 and friday and sunday lunch will be brought with us all nicely packaged, I love my aunts indian food...My jupiter-hime, saturn-hime and myself are all vegitarians and my michi is a vegan...so it's really hard to find something that'll keep us going at a con...(seriously a salad doesn't do it) and usually I'm very picky on the stuff that I buy from the dealers room, I only end up buying manga since most dealers discount it. Costumes are usually worn to all the con's planned for that season, so the costumes gets a good use...con's in nj or nearer to nj like Anime Next, are predominantly much cheaper...but I agree the only think keeping me from going to AX or other cali/west coast cons is the price of air fare...

buvixen
11-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Cali definitely gets more than it's fair share of cons... we need more up in the NE. I used to live in NJ, so I guess I ended up moving away from more plentiful, cheaper cons when I went to college :)

Cosmos/Moon
11-19-2004, 09:59 PM
-nods- the costs have accelerated, AB was completely sold out in pre-reg only last year...so I believe that they want to encourage people to pre-reg for the con...since it's alot cheaper...as for being a big con since they were sold out last year I think their expecting a big turn out, it's not the size of BAAF, AX or Otakon, but it's definately not so small...AN, Shoujo-con, and Conneticon are small...but with staying at a hotel, food, air fare, registration and dealers room merchandise (for those who plan to buy stuff) I can understand how cost can be a huge expense...

I know this is off topic....but I agree to stay the weekend at the Anime Boston rate is costing me 510.00 plus registration, plus other the other necessary sheez. Hotaru your right,it's definitely because it's in a bigger place and their expecting more people but it's breaking my wallet to go... and it's sad

Sorry about that! Back on topic
Yeah Sailor Moon Photoshoots!

Mystic Blossom
11-19-2004, 10:08 PM
Arg! Cosmos's sleeves are giving me so many problems. >_< I'm very frustrated with them right now.

buvixen
11-19-2004, 10:46 PM
I can't seem to sit down and work on ONE costume. All I can think about it is new costumes. Now I want to design a Princess Starmaker costume so I can join princess groups! My Cal friends are having one and someone's designing their own princess gown for their starlight... I long for California... booo

Poisonous Intent
11-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Cosmos/Moon: Off topic...yeah, I hope after they calculate their finances this event, that they lower the price a bit..and perhaps make the pre-reg deadlines a bit more reasonably, I mean how many actually know about a year and advance that they can definately make it to a con. Back onto topic...I was meaning to ask if your bringing your Endymion/Tuxedo Mask along? otherwise I'll find a mamo-chan for the b/r shoot ^_^

buvixen
11-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Hotaru: Are there any plans for a second day theme, or something of that sort? Or is the b/r kind of just a free for all?

Poisonous Intent
11-21-2004, 08:02 PM
Hotaru: Are there any plans for a second day theme, or something of that sort? Or is the b/r kind of just a free for all?

erm, the b/r is on the second day (saturday) and it's not really a free for all seeing as I'm debating to limit the amount of senshi (and there are no doubles)...I like the royalty and battle theme a bit more...(but those who are already put down for senshi are still welcome)...erm friday's not a sm day (harry potter and ah my goddess for me and my group) and Sunday is Utena is I decide to go on sunday (seeing it's usually when everyone leaves it's not a real exciteing day fri and sat are the real "con" active days. My friends are planning on wearing eternal senshi after lunch time...but that's strictly a maybe...I'd say Royalty is the main theme and perhaps Eternal...

buvixen
11-21-2004, 09:55 PM
What exactly does "battle" mean then? I'm just trying to figure out how to fit Princess Starmaker and a version of Sailor Jupiter into the same con, seeing as it's the only con I'm definitely sure to go to. I want to get the most out of it, is all! :)

Poisonous Intent
11-22-2004, 02:39 PM
What exactly does "battle" mean then? I'm just trying to figure out how to fit Princess Starmaker and a version of Sailor Jupiter into the same con, seeing as it's the only con I'm definitely sure to go to. I want to get the most out of it, is all! :)

Battle pretains to the theme of the actually pics being taken not the costumes...royalty refers to the costumes...erm...let me give you a vague example one pic could be all the princesses lying "dead" on the ground 'cept Serenity (Cosmos/Moon) is kneeling like she's wounded and holding out the silver imperium crystal hoping that it's power will stop Nepherenia (Animechicky) whose standing in front of us all...then there could be all the inner's standing infront the seren as if there are guarding her from the Nepherenia's attack....smally lady weeping over saturn's death? erm...a back to back of queen seren and nepherenia (this one has a manga reference)...erm then we can have normal royalty shoots..and groups shoots where no one's in an death or attack stance...(not the battle shots are off the top of my head ideas....and we can take certains preference pics from not just me...I mean everyone can come up with a certain shot that might work)

buvixen
11-22-2004, 03:31 PM
Whew, okay! Some spoilers for me there, but I'm gettin' you. Fight/dead/action shots with royalty, mainly. And some regular group pics. We should get up a list of shots so no one gets left out and so we don't have a princess and senshi version of, say, Mars, in the same shot. :) Not that that would happen easily, but everyone needs to get a little spotlight.
Sometimes I can be painfully organized :P

Poisonous Intent
11-22-2004, 04:53 PM
Whew, okay! Some spoilers for me there, but I'm gettin' you. Fight/dead/action shots with royalty, mainly. And some regular group pics. We should get up a list of shots so no one gets left out and so we don't have a princess and senshi version of, say, Mars, in the same shot. :) Not that that would happen easily, but everyone needs to get a little spotlight.
Sometimes I can be painfully organized :P

(not really spoilers sort of combination of some scenes in the manga) erm..I'm so glad you brought that up..-nods- I dun have senshi version of mars but I get your point...everyone needs a equal share in the piccys! cept I think Nepherenia's gonna get a huge spotlight erm...I just noticed Princess Taiki -glomps you- okay..so I guess I should change you from Sailor Jupiter to Princess Taiki? ^_^ the more princess the better...

To All: O.O check the website for a few of the shots ideas the I wanna take, keep in mind I kinda dun wanna use up more then three rolls of film seeing as it costs connor lotsa money..-__- sadly. I think some of it should be spotaneous..that's half the fun so I think we could plan like one roll (24 pics) and let the rest be spontaneous..

buvixen
11-22-2004, 05:07 PM
I have no idea! I guess we can pretty much assume that Princess Starmaker will stay an open slot, but I don't really know until each is done. Maybe I'll go Princess Starmaker for the morning b/r shoot and Jupiter for the rest of the day? Not sure about eternal.. the sleeves.. I'm just not a fan of the poofy sleeves :( If someone comes along and wants Jupiter (she's more popular :), that can be fine and I'll just go as Sailor Starmaker for the afternoon. (though I'm not sure I want to go to the food court in a vinyl bikini)

EDIT: Anyone in/around Boston who HASN'T seen animechicky's thread about a Holiday-version anime gathering in Member Events and Gatherings, go see! I'd be awesome if we could get some more Christmas Angel senshi, see this image here:

Cosmos/Moon
11-23-2004, 09:57 PM
I have no idea! I guess we can pretty much assume that Princess Starmaker will stay an open slot, but I don't really know until each is done. Maybe I'll go Princess Starmaker for the morning b/r shoot and Jupiter for the rest of the day? Not sure about eternal.. the sleeves.. I'm just not a fan of the poofy sleeves :( If someone comes along and wants Jupiter (she's more popular :), that can be fine and I'll just go as Sailor Starmaker for the afternoon. (though I'm not sure I want to go to the food court in a vinyl bikini)

Princess Starmaker, that's such an original idea I don't think I ever seen someone cosplay that. You should make it and post lots of pictures I'd love to see your vision of Princess Taiki

buvixen
11-23-2004, 10:08 PM
I drew it in a sketchbook, but don't have a scanner, so I repainted the Princess Jupiter from the Materials Collection. It's rough, but it was my first design.. it'll probably get changed, because I can't find a pattern that's similiar, but here it is.

I wanted to reference the crisscross belt with the wrapping, and of course their fuku is VERY different than the others', so hence the dress is VERY different.
The cape is fixed at the chest, like their fuku sailor collar, so it doesn't ride back. Here's the wicked cool starry organza I want from ebay:
http://i13.ebayimg.com/03/i/02/47/e1/25_1_b.JPG

Cosmos/Moon
11-24-2004, 06:29 AM
I drew it in a sketchbook, but don't have a scanner, so I repainted the Princess Jupiter from the Materials Collection. It's rough, but it was my first design.. it'll probably get changed, because I can't find a pattern that's similiar, but here it is.

I wanted to reference the crisscross belt with the wrapping, and of course their fuku is VERY different than the others', so hence the dress is VERY different.
The cape is fixed at the chest, like their fuku sailor collar, so it doesn't ride back. Here's the wicked cool starry organza I want from ebay:
http://i13.ebayimg.com/03/i/02/47/e1/25_1_b.JPG

That's amazing design I love the layers and how they intertwine, the cape is great idea. I love the sheer purple star organza that's a very beautiful fabric. Can't wait to see the finished dress!

Poisonous Intent
11-24-2004, 12:38 PM
I agree, the design and fabric choice is gorgeous...now you definately have to come to the shoot as Princess Taiki.

buvixen
11-24-2004, 12:56 PM
Yay, I'm glad everyone likes it! Is anyone here going as sm characters both days? So many costumes, so little time! I'll wear Princess Starmaker for the royalty shoot, though unfortunately she doesn't fit in very well...:( But I want to bring Starmaker fuku and Jupiter. Ah, I guess there's TONS of time until the con, so slowly more people will post.

Poisonous Intent
11-24-2004, 01:05 PM
Yay, I'm glad everyone likes it! Is anyone here going as sm characters both days? So many costumes, so little time! I'll wear Princess Starmaker for the royalty shoot, though unfortunately she doesn't fit in very well...:( But I want to bring Starmaker fuku and Jupiter. Ah, I guess there's TONS of time until the con, so slowly more people will post.

they'll be more people at the general shoot but there are a limited amount of people and pictures I can take at the b/r shoot....that's why I holding it seperatly...

buvixen
11-24-2004, 02:03 PM
But the general shoot is right after the b/r, right?

Mystic Blossom
11-24-2004, 03:22 PM
Hotaru Kou, I sent you a PM, because I totally forgot to ask to join the photoshoot. Can I still do it?

Poisonous Intent
11-24-2004, 03:38 PM
But the general shoot is right after the b/r, right?

nope it's later in the afternoon..

ProblmChildHaru
11-28-2004, 06:58 PM
Sera Myu Sailor Saturn over here =)

Kiwi Gal
12-02-2004, 11:26 AM
I am almost positive I will be going to AB this year, but It's not diffinate yet. Hopfully I will, and if I do, I'm going to bring whatever Senshi/other Sialor Moon costumes I have ready. When is AB exactly?

Cosmos/Moon
12-02-2004, 12:32 PM
I am almost positive I will be going to AB this year, but It's not diffinate yet. Hopfully I will, and if I do, I'm going to bring whatever Senshi/other Sialor Moon costumes I have ready. When is AB exactly?

It's April 29-May 1st

at the Hynes Convention Center

Cool icon by the way

buvixen
12-13-2004, 08:23 AM
Breath... breath!
We need the paddles...
CLEAR!

Revive, old thread, reviiiive! How's everyone doing? Anyone planning any SM skits for the masq?

Mystic Blossom
12-13-2004, 02:21 PM
Breath... breath!
We need the paddles...
CLEAR!

Revive, old thread, reviiiive! How's everyone doing? Anyone planning any SM skits for the masq?

Me! I am! ^_^

buvixen
12-13-2004, 02:47 PM
Well do tell! Also, maybe we should get some group lists up for other photo shoots besides the battle/royalty. (like on the other days) Basically, it's just neat to see who's going as who, especially if things like getting all of the Amazonness Quartet or other groups can be assembled.

Mystic Blossom
12-13-2004, 04:38 PM
I'd love to do an Amazoness Quartet group for another con, but not this one, since I don't have time ^^;; But I will definitely be Pallapalla sometime in the future. My friend and I will be Eternal Sailormoon and Sailorcosmos, and for the masquerade, we're trying to coordinate a small, dramatic sketch, that to the best of our abilities mimics Sailormoon's final battle.

buvixen
12-13-2004, 05:37 PM
Wow, that sounds awesome!
The Quartet was just an example, but yeah, maybe next year or at another con afterwards, a hard-to-achieve group would be cool. GL with your skit, I can't wait to see!

Cosmos/Moon
12-13-2004, 09:41 PM
Well do tell! Also, maybe we should get some group lists up for other photo shoots besides the battle/royalty. (like on the other days) Basically, it's just neat to see who's going as who, especially if things like getting all of the Amazonness Quartet or other groups can be assembled.

Someone mentioned a long time ago many, many, threads back of doing a Sailor STARS group/shoot. a Sailor Moon Villians shoot could be cool too. :heart:

Poisonous Intent
12-14-2004, 04:08 AM
Someone mentioned a long time ago many, many, threads back of doing a Sailor STARS group/shoot. a Sailor Moon Villians shoot could be cool too. :heart:

O.O that was back when I was going to where my old chibi chibi -_- but I sort of took that apart...since were on the topic of scheduling more groups anyone up for "eternal" group? that my friend's and I's second costume..nothing as elaborate as b/r...doubles obviously welcome in this one.

buvixen
12-14-2004, 07:41 AM
People could wear their "eternals" in a Stars shoot perhaps. Heh, we'd need to recruit more eternal senshi, and maybe other starlights (woohoo!) I might have to withdraw Princess Starmaker from the battle shoot, because people are just going to wonder wtf, it doesn't make any sense.
Villains would also be awesome, maybe on another day or something, like Animamates or Nemesis group. (totally kickass)

niphrodel
12-14-2004, 12:11 PM
I'd be all for a Stars shoot!! I'll bring my Kakyuu costumes XD

Mystic Blossom
12-14-2004, 02:21 PM
I was thinking of having a 5th season shoot, but if there aren't enough characters from that season, I'm happy with what we have ^^

Poisonous Intent
12-14-2004, 02:48 PM
Buvixen: I was trying to recruit a princess starfighter and princess starhealer but it's your choice on bringing Princess Starmaker or not

Niphrodel: Are you still on brining chibiusa? your wig for her is very pretty.

Well, you guys can plan Stars season,since technically all the Sailor's were Eternal in the manga i think that counts.

buvixen
12-14-2004, 02:54 PM
I'd totally bring maker if I had the other two princesses... but I was thinking that if just maker was there in the shots, it might look odd. I'm a little too shy to PM ender (sailor-moon's starfighter cosplayer), but I think she'll be at AB, perhaps with her Princess Starfighter. Maybe you can contact her?

Yeah, Eternal... Stars.... they're one and the same for a photo shoot imho :P

Mystic Blossom
12-14-2004, 02:57 PM
I'd totally bring maker if I had the other two princesses... but I was thinking that if just maker was there in the shots, it might look odd. I'm a little too shy to PM ender (sailor-moon's starfighter cosplayer), but I think she'll be at AB, perhaps with her Princess Starfighter. Maybe you can contact her?

Yeah, Eternal... Stars.... they're one and the same for a photo shoot imho :P

Oh, you have to be Princess Starhealer! I was so looking forward to see it. Sadness...

buvixen
12-14-2004, 03:13 PM
Heh, Maker, Maker! The one apparently everyone hates! Yay!

I'll bring her if I have at least another Starlight princess to make me feel less out of place. But, I'm having a LOT of trouble finding a pattern similar to what I designed... I may have to go back to the drawing board.
a) I don't want anything as skimpy as their fuku. this is PRINCESS-wear, dammit!
b) I want to stay away from sailor-moon's design for her Starfighter, so everyone can be comfortable
c) Something's gotta set it apart from the other girl's dresses, because the starlight fuku is so different.
Bah, I revived an old thread in Costume Discussion: Anime & Manga to try and figure out what to do ^ ^

Mystic Blossom
12-14-2004, 03:28 PM
Heh, Maker, Maker! The one apparently everyone hates! Yay!

I'll bring her if I have at least another Starlight princess to make me feel less out of place. But, I'm having a LOT of trouble finding a pattern similar to what I designed... I may have to go back to the drawing board.
a) I don't want anything as skimpy as their fuku. this is PRINCESS-wear, dammit!
b) I want to stay away from sailor-moon's design for her Starfighter, so everyone can be comfortable
c) Something's gotta set it apart from the other girl's dresses, because the starlight fuku is so different.
Bah, I revived an old thread in Costume Discussion: Anime & Manga to try and figure out what to do ^ ^

I don't hate Maker, I just can't type, lol.

buvixen
12-14-2004, 03:31 PM
Hehe, I didn't think that YOU did, I've just gotten a little cattiness elsewhere in the forums about the character :) And though I've never seen Stars and am oblivious to the Taiki-dislike, I do think a lot of it is out there. That's why it's my job to make Starmaker awesome!

Poisonous Intent
12-14-2004, 03:41 PM
Having a stars shoot incorporating eternal senshi sounds good to me

Mystic Blossom
12-14-2004, 04:27 PM
Ender lives in RH. If we're REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY nice to her, maybe she'll agree to come. 2/3 ain't bad, as the song goes, I think...*scratches head*

buvixen
12-14-2004, 08:18 PM
Huh, I could have sworn that somewhere here sailor-moon said she was coming to AB w/ her seiya.. hmm. I have no idea.. these threads are so long! Waaa!

Mystic Blossom
12-15-2004, 02:21 PM
If they do, that would be awesomely awesome.

niphrodel
12-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Buvixen: I was trying to recruit a princess starfighter and princess starhealer but it's your choice on bringing Princess Starmaker or not

Niphrodel: Are you still on brining chibiusa? your wig for her is very pretty.

Well, you guys can plan Stars season,since technically all the Sailor's were Eternal in the manga i think that counts.

uh? how do you know what my chibiusa wig looks like? O_o lol...

Poisonous Intent
12-15-2004, 04:56 PM
uh? how do you know what my chibiusa wig looks like? O_o lol...

I saw pic in the gall...I think it was Aseret Yuna's gall after she commented on my friend Aya's pic in my gall..

niphrodel
12-15-2004, 07:52 PM
I saw pic in the gall...I think it was Aseret Yuna's gall after she commented on my friend Aya's pic in my gall..

Oooo lol! I didn't want anyone to see those <_< My wig didn't have the odangos!

*grumbles about the crappiness of half-finished costumes*

Sonified
12-15-2004, 09:57 PM
mmm, sailor-moon might not show depending on funds, but i shall REPRESENT. Enderkins hopefully will be there, that would make me happy. JJ, should I bring Eternal or Princess (Chibimoon)?

niphrodel
12-16-2004, 01:17 PM
JJ, should I bring Eternal or Princess (Chibimoon)?

Ohh, I love them both XD But I think your Eternal is my fave.... besides, I think Selphie_fairy sad she was going to bring her Sailor Chibimoon, we would have her three senshi forms (since I'm also bringing Super Sailor Chibimoon). How great would that be for photos? ^_~

Selphie_fairy
12-16-2004, 07:13 PM
I believe Ender is going since he lives in RI and Serenity said she'd most likely go since he goes. I'm not too sure though.

I'll most likely be a photograher for the most if not all the SM shoots. I might not have a profesional camera, but I would like to think my camera skills are slightly abover average (not too much!). I'll be getting a new camera soon with more megapixels so anyway, I volenteer as photographer and video camera person majinger!

niphrodel
12-16-2004, 07:31 PM
But but but...!! What about your awesome chibimoon-ness?? Those absolutely MUST be included in our photos XD

Selphie_fairy
12-16-2004, 07:56 PM
I'll be doing both don't worry :hug: I just want to feed my never ending obession with taking photos haha! :3

Mystic Blossom
12-17-2004, 04:23 PM
Photos are indeed fun. Say, all, I think my wig just might do what it's supposed to!

buvixen
12-17-2004, 04:58 PM
Yay, someone's giving me a ride to my (far off) Joann's tomorrow, so hopefully I'll learn more about fabrics, and get some supplies for my Starmaker and Jupiter forms (I'm especially excited about Princess Jupiter), and I totally abused the best color printer at work, printing out MASSIVE legal size paper reference pics for myself for the trip :) Heee

niphrodel
12-17-2004, 06:30 PM
I'll be doing both don't worry :hug: I just want to feed my never ending obession with taking photos haha! :3

Lol well that's good then!! We're gonna have, like, 17 Chibimoons O___o

That's a GOOD thing!

Selphie_fairy
12-17-2004, 09:13 PM
Woah, I guess chibimoon is getting more popular, ne? Are you doing both Kakyuu and Chibimoon? (if you could, that'd be mega awesome!)

niphrodel
12-17-2004, 10:20 PM
Yeah, I am ^_^ I'll have two forms of both characters (princess/sailor kakyuu, super sailor chibimoon/chibiusa school uniform), so I'm not sure yet which ones I should bring ^^;;

Selphie_fairy
12-17-2004, 10:22 PM
Definitely bring Kakyuu. As for Chibimoon....hm....I want to do the normal/senshi forms shoot with you, but it could also be cool if you did Super Sailor Chibimoon....dunno, they're both so cool! @.@

Poisonous Intent
12-18-2004, 03:40 PM
No one's brining small lady (princess form)? It seems I'll have to take it off my b/r shoot list. -_-

niphrodel
12-18-2004, 08:48 PM
I can still bring it for the shoot!

Tenjou
12-19-2004, 12:06 PM
Well for some reason today I was thinking about what I'll be wearing Saturday, since [most likely] I'll be hide on Friday, then whenever there's an event with Greg Ayres I'll be Ran Kotobuki, and then I'll be Tohru whenever the FB photoshoot is. So I was thinking about filling up some costume time with a new Makoto outfit, possibly her high school uniform, or maybe a re-do of my pitiful junior high costume of hers.

Or maybe I'll go all the way and do a Senshi costume O_O
*is wearing a piece of a never-finished Sailormercury costume*
>_>;;

Poisonous Intent
12-19-2004, 03:22 PM
I can still bring it for the shoot!

okey day was making sure!

Mystic Blossom
12-20-2004, 04:30 PM
I wish we had more villians. Nepherina's a good one, though. Lots of photo ops with her, Moon, Cosmos, Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Chibimoon...

Poisonous Intent
12-20-2004, 05:15 PM
Mystic Blossom: yup http://www.freewebs.com/elysion_shrine/battleroyaltypics.htm added that as per buvixen's request in one of the earlier poses.

Tenjou: sailor mercury? which form are you thinking of doing? eternal? princess?

yes, I know I'm so harassing when it comes to groups -_- trey sorry everyone.

buvixen
12-20-2004, 06:04 PM
I'd be the same way. It's good to have everything straight ahead of time to things aren't chaos at the con. Organization is good.

Tenjou
12-20-2004, 07:54 PM
Hotaru Kou~ no problem! I'm still not sure as of yet, but I think I'm going to go with the high school Makoto (would you still want me to hang around, even if I'm not in 'senshi' form?); I think a Sailor fuku is too much of a challenge for both my skill and budget right now.

buvixen
12-21-2004, 08:36 AM
Aack, we'll have to do Mako/Jupiter back to back pics if I can get my Super Jupiter done in time, sweet! :)

ThatYaoiBoy
12-21-2004, 09:59 AM
Well, all I know is if Ender goes and Serenity goes, I'll be going. I cosplay Healer/Yaten with them so mebbe we can shib up a design, though I don't really like "Princess" outfits, I'll more likely make a Prince Healer outfit instead :/

buvixen
12-21-2004, 10:07 AM
Well if Ender goes, and you go as Healer, I'd definitely go as Maker and Princess Maker. That'd be awesome.

Rukawa
12-21-2004, 10:29 AM
Well, all I know is if Ender goes and Serenity goes, I'll be going. I cosplay Healer/Yaten with them so mebbe we can shib up a design, though I don't really like "Princess" outfits, I'll more likely make a Prince Healer outfit instead :/

If I go, will you go then? =P

Poisonous Intent
12-21-2004, 03:11 PM
Hotaru Kou~ no problem! I'm still not sure as of yet, but I think I'm going to go with the high school Makoto (would you still want me to hang around, even if I'm not in 'senshi' form?); I think a Sailor fuku is too much of a challenge for both my skill and budget right now.

Tenjou: know my Princess Jupiter would love to take pics with ya. -nods- senshi forms are expensive.

Buvixen: Yeah, I guess when it comes to groups that are -no doubles- I get all organized ahead of time but I agree it's nice to know in advanced...

buvixen
12-21-2004, 03:21 PM
Aack, who else is going as Princess Jupiter?

Poisonous Intent
12-22-2004, 06:13 AM
Aack, who else is going as Princess Jupiter?

My princess jupiter's been on my list since forever...I think thats why you asked if I can add you on the list as Sailor Jupiter since there was no doubles besides senshi cross princess forms...

ender
12-23-2004, 01:30 AM
@___________@;

*pops in* um, hi. XD *little wave* i go to AB every year, regardless of whether serenity does. xD new england represent! i don't even like the con. XD but yeah, if you're ever "curious" as to which cons i attend... AB is a yearly must for me.

mostly because i get free room. >D

but, um...... yeah. not bringing princess. the only reason i made that costume is because usa designed it, and that means a lot to both of us. since otakon, we both started work on a prince design, in which i will be MUCH more comfortable (yay), and may or may not have in time for AB. most likely not. i may only drag it out for photoshoots, since it's likely to be hot, heavy, and uncomfortable. eww.

and sai, if you ever make prince healer, you KNOW it's gonna be me and usa making most of it XDDDD sewing impaired...

anyway, yeah. i'll be there. if serenity goes, i'll bring fighter. if she doesn't, i'll probably bring fighter. o___o;

annnnnd buvixen! i think you'd look kinda out of place with me and sai even if we did bring the girly ick dress-ness that is princess, because we'd both be matching, and you wouldn't... and we would all cry. ;___; and sully's prolly gonna be debuting his maker costume. *cackles* but i'd lurrrve to take pics with you anyway, cause maker gets no lovin', and sully's prolly gonna be hiding in the bathroom most of the time. :D <3

this is long....... >.>;

ThatYaoiBoy
12-23-2004, 02:00 AM
=o....... Don't tease my sewing skills.

XD <3

buvixen
12-23-2004, 07:36 AM
Look out of place because of your matching designs you mean? Okay, well, nice meeting you anyways :)

ThatYaoiBoy
12-23-2004, 11:20 AM
Buvixen: Basically, me and Ender have the same exact style of costume, used the same materials, etc. ^^; It won't look the same as ours and thus, stand out in pictures of the differences.

buvixen
12-23-2004, 12:47 PM
But, see I thought it was a very good thing if the dresses/whatever weren't all the same. The other senshi's dresses aren't all the same...yeah ? ^ ^ Seems kind of boring.

ThatYaoiBoy
12-23-2004, 01:13 PM
We're not talking about dresses ^^; but the actual fuku's. Ender said he wasn't wearing the dress again.

buvixen
12-23-2004, 01:36 PM
Ah.. I just figured you meant the princess/prince outfits because of what you said about matching designs. I figure it's pretty hard no to match with vinyl bikinis and such, right? Maybe dress designs, yes.. but fuku? Accuracy is accuracy, and if you're accurate, I say, you match, mwahaha.

sailor-moon
12-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Huh, I could have sworn that somewhere here sailor-moon said she was coming to AB w/ her seiya.. hmm. I have no idea.. these threads are so long! Waaa!

uh yea. im pretty sure its gonna be me, Mamochan, Seiya, Haruka, Michiru, and Makochan. and i think a few other if my friends might be coming.but were all focused on katsu right now XD

niphrodel
12-23-2004, 08:39 PM
uh yea. im pretty sure its gonna be me, Mamochan, Seiya, Haruka, Michiru, and Makochan. and i think a few other if my friends might be coming.but were all focused on katsu right now XD

don't forget moi XD

ender
12-24-2004, 04:29 AM
But, see I thought it was a very good thing if the dresses/whatever weren't all the same. The other senshi's dresses aren't all the same...yeah ? ^ ^ Seems kind of boring.

good thing, yes it is. but that's not the way we did it, because we were more focused on usa's design, being that it's really personal to us. so be it a good thing or not, it would just look... wierd to have two matching skirt-things and one not. know what i'm saying? :thumbsup: but it doesn't matter, cause like heeeeeeeell am i putting that thing on again when i have a perfectly good prince design to work from. :razz:

(p.s. ...........................sai can't sew. *runs away*)

Tenjou
12-24-2004, 12:21 PM
buvixen~ yeah yeah! that'd be great! ^___^ you know what'd be fun too? trying to do a mock-henshin from Makoto -> Sailorjupiter XD;

Hotaru Kou~ woohoo!! ^_^ maybe she, me, and buvixen could do like a picture with us all in it =3 *nods* if I were to do a senshi outfit, I would want it to be as perfect as possible, and that's just waaaaaaaaaay too much cash that I don't have xD and erm.. just wondering, but is there somewhere in the thread that has a post of the group list? I'd just like to see what's taken/not taken, that way I can pass the info along to my friends who might do a SM cosplay =D

Poisonous Intent
12-24-2004, 04:42 PM
Hotaru Kou~ woohoo!! ^_^ maybe she, me, and buvixen could do like a picture with us all in it =3 *nods* if I were to do a senshi outfit, I would want it to be as perfect as possible, and that's just waaaaaaaaaay too much cash that I don't have xD and erm.. just wondering, but is there somewhere in the thread that has a post of the group list? I'd just like to see what's taken/not taken, that way I can pass the info along to my friends who might do a SM cosplay =D

Tenjou: First thing avatar = soooo cuuute. Moving on lol. Well I think the general photoshoot and etc are with doubles allowed except the battle/royal shoot which is runned by my freinds aya and connor. The link is in my signature and such...if your want's to do one of the senshi marked as "possibly" than just tell me and I'll ask my friends becuase they are planning other costumes and not doing these might make then do another enemy.

Tenjou
12-24-2004, 08:12 PM
XD thanks~~I found it while looking for reference pictures for Mako =D ohhhhh I see ^-^ I'll look through the thread to see if there are going to be any other school uniforms, maybe there can be a little huddle for those kinds of costumes ^^ alright, I'll print it out or something and see what happens. the earliest I'll be able to tell you is next Tuesday.. the 4th, since that's the next meeting for my anime club ^.^

[off topic] since Greg Ayres is going to be at AB, are you going to plan any Supergals cosplay? xD

sailor-moon
12-24-2004, 08:47 PM
=o....... Don't tease my sewing skills.

XD <3

..wait what, Yatenchuu cant sew? huh? what, where? <.< >.> ... XDDDD

<333333333

Poisonous Intent
12-24-2004, 09:14 PM
XD thanks~~I found it while looking for reference pictures for Mako =D ohhhhh I see ^-^ I'll look through the thread to see if there are going to be any other school uniforms, maybe there can be a little huddle for those kinds of costumes ^^ alright, I'll print it out or something and see what happens. the earliest I'll be able to tell you is next Tuesday.. the 4th, since that's the next meeting for my anime club ^.^

[off topic] since Greg Ayres is going to be at AB, are you going to plan any Supergals cosplay? xD

[off topic-ness] I had totally forgotten about wanting to cosplay Supergals until shu-can pmed me and asked me about AN seeing as she's missing a Aya. But since Greg Ayres is coming. I'll definately be brining my manga Aya...I just have to decide on one to do...I'm thinking on one of the "around the world" costumes. My bf is being "waiter" Rei...for sure. ^_^

Tenjou
12-25-2004, 07:42 PM
*nods* yeah, if I end up going to A-N, I'll be definately be bringing my Ran. We gotta get our huge group going! And *pokes* I still wanna do some Wedding Peach cosplay! The one that I decided is in my signature~~it's nice and colorful, and Ran-ish xD I think I'm going to try to at least finish her wig by the time I go back to school from this vacation. Or maybe I'll try to do Makoto's sailor collar... OR BOTH! xD

hope you had a good holiday by the way <3

Poisonous Intent
12-26-2004, 10:16 AM
Tenjou: Yes, my half finished Hinagiku, Limone-sama's angel outfit, and Fuuma's Viento still hang in my closet half finished...we sorta dumped it all when we couldn't find a Momoko. I mean what's the use of having all the angels (yes we have a scarlet O.o) when there's no peachy happiness. -pokes- any chance of wedding peach for Shoujocon if it's not cancelled or A-N if you make it? hmm.. ab would be a good choice but I'd think it'd be tooo challenging with all the other costumes -_-.

Mystic Blossom
12-28-2004, 10:16 AM
So, is everyone's costumes coming along nicely?

Tenjou
12-28-2004, 12:38 PM
Hotaru~ God I'd LOVE to make a Wedding Peach/Momoko costume *-* but it definately wouldn't be for Animeboston, but possibly for AN/SJC if I go to either of those.

Mystic Blossom~ I hope to get the material for Makoto's sailor collar sometime today! ^__^

Poisonous Intent
12-29-2004, 06:05 PM
*dances* yeah a possibly Momoko for AN/SjC it is. Peachy happiness for Viento-sama.

Mystic Blossom: 85% done with Princess Pluto..and 0.001 % done with Eternal Pluu.

Tenjou
12-29-2004, 06:19 PM
Who's going to be your Viento again? [ebil short term memory attacks!] And even if I can't make those cons, we could always CG ourselves together or something silly like that XD

Just wondering, what did you make [or will make] Hinagiku's armor out of? Sculpty? Wood? Something else? 'cause when I think about it, I really dunno how I'd go about making Wedding Peach. [I have the strange feeling I've asked you this before for some reason O.o]

I'm seriously collecting up on my pink wigs. >>; and Momoko will be another one XD;

p.s. were you thinking of doing any skits with the group? or will it just be photoshoot-only? just wondering =3
p.s.s. I might bug my friend D to cosplay as Rei's school uniform. but she might not do it XD;

Poisonous Intent
12-29-2004, 07:21 PM
My freind, Sam, is who I roped in to being Viento. He can't sew and such and also is afraid of cosplaying without a group. I met him waiting in line for the L'arku concert at Otakon earlier this summer, so I decided I could make his Viento if he just paid for it. CG, yes! even if we get an actual shot of us we should still cg. Silly-ness!

Well since Hinagiku's armor isn't gold I used foamy sheet stuff and followed an armor tutorial but I would use the same thing and then cover it with mettalic gold spray paint or gold leaf for Peach's armor. -searches through favorites for site- (I think you have asked me this before)

p.s. I haven't thought of it...no skits planned as of yet though it might be fun to do one.

Edit: Site http://entropyhouse.com/penwiper/costumes/helmsdeep.html or http://amethyst-angel.com/armormaking.html

ThatYaoiBoy
12-30-2004, 09:48 AM
xD OMG You guys are totally bashing my skillz, you're just jealous cause I can sew BETTER! (Everyone> *coughs and snorts out their drinks*) u__u;;....okay hush I can't sew well but I try XD;;; Just don't give me a pattern or I'll butcher it XD!!

Prince Healerrrr I want to do thattttt *flail* :X *hops on Usa's head* But yes, Katsu first, AB next XD *has too many costumes*

Selphie_fairy
01-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Costume is done, improvements currently being made and Princess dress is under way ^_^

Putrocca
01-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Howdy, Sailor Scouts. This is the AB2005 Masquerade and Cosplay manager. There is going to be a Cosplay Photo Station with pre-scheduled photo times this year - details are in the New Cosplay Resources thread. The official schedule will not be posted for a while yet, but becuase Sailor Moon starts with an "S" it will probably be scheduled on Sunday morning, though it may possibly be bumped to being Saturday right before the masquerade. I'm sorry to keep you in suspense, but I can't say which time it will actually be until the main events schedule is finished.

Cosmos/Moon
01-09-2005, 09:25 AM

It's coming along like an exhausted tortoise.... slow with a lot of breaks

Sweet~Pea
01-09-2005, 09:48 AM

I started on Queen Nehellenia last week. I need to go buy the clear straps so I can start sewing the bodice.
I started looking for some contacts too. I entered the costume in the masquerade as a walk-on so I want to be as accurate as possible.
I thinking of these, they aren't the best blue and the middle is suppose to be yellow, but it's the only cat shaped blue contacts (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/animechicky2040/cosplay/Wild_EyesJaguar.jpg) I could find. I don't want to spend a fortune on contacts hehe.

I'm going to wear fake red nails and vamp. teeth caps, that should be fun.

I also need to order my wig soon too, so I can work on the attached buns.

Well, that's where I am now. this is going to be my most expensive on yet *looks at empty wallet* :eek:
Cheers -Christa

buvixen
01-09-2005, 01:20 PM
Hmm, so far just lots of internet and pattern planning, no construction yet. I guess I would have liked to enter the masquerade, but since this'll be my first cosplay season, I feel strange committing when I don't even have a costume yet :(

Tenjou
01-09-2005, 02:12 PM
animechicky2040~ I really like those contacts, even if they aren't the most accurate. Maybe between now and closer to AB you'll be able to find better ones, but I think those would be a sight to see =D

buvixen~ I think it would be great for you to enter the masquerade, but if you really don't feel you should, then okay I guess =( what were you planning for it? skit/walkon?

well, I finally got my fabric today to start up Mako's sailor collar [as well as the red bias tape], bow, and cufflings. gonna try handsewing that all up today ^_^ yay for no homework! I'm going to start on the skirt later T_T; but I got the pattern for that, and it will be used for my friend's Rei skirt too. I also found a pattern that I had in my closet that can by used for my friend's Chibiusa skirt.
good luck with your costumes everybody! <3

buvixen
01-09-2005, 03:05 PM
I guess it'd just be walkon, but hey, if anyone has any skit ideas involving SM, I'm totally up for it!

Have fun with the school fuku.. Mako-chan's awesome :)

Cosmos/Moon
01-10-2005, 06:39 PM
I started on Queen Nehellenia last week. I need to go buy the clear straps so I can start sewing the bodice.
I started looking for some contacts too. I entered the costume in the masquerade as a walk-on so I want to be as accurate as possible.
I thinking of these, they aren't the best blue and the middle is suppose to be yellow, but it's the only cat shaped blue contacts (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/animechicky2040/cosplay/Wild_EyesJaguar.jpg) I could find. I don't want to spend a fortune on contacts hehe.

I'm going to wear fake red nails and vamp. teeth caps, that should be fun.

I also need to order my wig soon too, so I can work on the attached buns.

Well, that's where I am now. this is going to be my most expensive on yet *looks at empty wallet* :eek:
Cheers -Christa

ooooooooo...I love those contacts, they're perfect... and teeth caps awesome idea ...

I need to get creative...!

Sweet~Pea
01-10-2005, 08:03 PM
ooooooooo...I love those contacts, they're perfect... and teeth caps awesome idea ...

I need to get creative...!

hopefully I'll have them by AB. Depends on how the money flow is. hehe.... they're going to be about $100 bucks.

Poisonous Intent
01-11-2005, 04:32 PM
I would agree those contacts are gourgeous..

since my freind's looking into them for a decked out cat masquerade costume and she been hinting me to get some for her b-day...I looked into them. If you want to be more meticulous on accuracy http://www.coastalcontacts.com/show1fproduct.cfm?formkey=050111142632&ProductCode=SFX110&ProdID=1311&Dispgroup=2&CatID=12 these are white with a black center close to Nephrenia's white with yellow pupil. or http://www.visiondirect.com/qxp90977_333181_sespider/ciba_vision/wild_eyes___cat_eye.htm yellow with black center.

Their definatley not as pretty as the contacts you posted but they are cheaper and slightly more accurate.

Tenjou
01-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Animechicky2040~In response to the contact links Hotaru posted, I think if you want the eyes to stand out and be more vibrant, I'd choose the second ones. I do like the first pair, but the color is kinda faded. Whatever you choose I think it'll definately rock. I love seeing Nehelenia cosplay ^-^

random side note: my Makoto progress! =D
the materials [red bias tape, pattern, blue fabric]: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=254229
the sailor collar: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=254867

Sweet~Pea
01-11-2005, 04:49 PM
I would agree those contacts are gourgeous..

since my freind's looking into them for a decked out cat masquerade costume and she been hinting me to get some for her b-day...I looked into them. If you want to be more meticulous on accuracy http://www.coastalcontacts.com/show1fproduct.cfm?formkey=050111142632&ProductCode=SFX110&ProdID=1311&Dispgroup=2&CatID=12 these are white with a black center close to Nephrenia's white with yellow pupil. or http://www.visiondirect.com/qxp90977_333181_sespider/ciba_vision/wild_eyes___cat_eye.htm yellow with black center.

Their definatley not as pretty as the contacts you posted but they are cheaper and slightly more accurate.

thanks. Those are pretty cool. I'm going by the manga design more than the anime anyways. I was looking at a new reference pic I found today and those would work wonders. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/animechicky2040/cosplay/6thartbookneh1.jpg

Animechicky2040~In response to the contact links Hotaru posted, I think if you want the eyes to stand out and be more vibrant, I'd choose the second ones. I do like the first pair, but the color is kinda faded. Whatever you choose I think it'll definately rock. I love seeing Nehelenia cosplay ^-^

I think I'll fiddle with some eye shadow to make the white ones pop out more, cause they're closer to the manga version.

Thank you both a bunch. :heart:
Cheers
-Christa

buvixen
01-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Wow, those contacts are incredible. Your Nehelenia is going to look gorgeous...

Nice work on the sailor collar, looks perfect!

Poisonous Intent
01-11-2005, 07:36 PM
thanks. Those are pretty cool. I'm going by the manga design more than the anime anyways. I was looking at a new reference pic I found today and those would work wonders. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/animechicky2040/cosplay/6thartbookneh1.jpg

I think I'll fiddle with some eye shadow to make the white ones pop out more, cause they're closer to the manga version.

Thank you both a bunch. :heart:
Cheers
-Christa

yeah, I was going by the manga pic...that's why a included a link to the white ones. Glad I could be helpful ^_^

Selphie_fairy
01-12-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm very sorry to say but I will not be attending AB due to a last minute conflict of schedule (I'll be out of the country during the time). I'm so sorry everyone and I know some really wanted to meet me but I always tend to be the last person to know any organized plans within my family :sigh: If anyone is going to AnimeNEXT! and/or Otakon, I'll see you there!

Mystic Blossom
01-17-2005, 09:24 AM
Wahhh! Selphie Fairy! *cries* Well, I hope I'll catch you at another con. I may or may not be at Otakon...

Selphie_fairy
01-17-2005, 11:39 AM
Well, I usually make my rounds to all NY cons so I'll probably see you at another one (if you do decide to attend any ^_^). Take lots of photos for me please :D

Ishbo
02-01-2005, 09:27 PM
This will be my first convention ever in boston. Shall be interesting. I plan to go as Sailor Pluto. I won't have friends dressing with me. SO I am solo unfortunately. It will be my first time dressing up. This should be fun.

Cosmos/Moon
02-02-2005, 09:02 PM
This will be my first convention ever in boston. Shall be interesting. I plan to go as Sailor Pluto. I won't have friends dressing with me. SO I am solo unfortunately. It will be my first time dressing up. This should be fun.

Your going as Sailor Pluto awesome! I love her!

Ishbo
02-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Yeah man I do too! XD Thankd for the support. I thought I was going to be yelled n00b for like.. Eternaty. So if any of you guys go up to anime boston we must chill. XD

Poisonous Intent
02-22-2005, 09:31 AM
*revives*

I would love to get some senshi/princess shots of your sailor pluto and my princess plu, if we see each other there.

Other:
Also updating list of Sailor Costumes that will be brought: Will be bringing Eternal Fuku for Pluto, Princess Version and Manga version.casual outfit..I know Aya-chan's bringing Eternal senshi fuku for Jupiter, Princess Jupiter, Casual Jupiter and Luna.

Tenjou
02-22-2005, 04:23 PM
^_^ Hey guys, just want to update that I will also be bringing Artemis and perhaps another BSSM outfit as well as Makoto. Dunno which I'll wear to the gathering yet ^^;

My friend D is still going to be Hino Rei in her school outfit, so she'll probably tag along with me to this. My other friend Meesh will be Chibiusa in her school uniform so I might grab her too ^^

p.s. I'm also trying to nag my friend Arashi to cosplay as Motoki, but he's been apprehensive as hell on it, so don't hold your breath if you don't see one. But I'll try! >O

Sweet~Pea
02-22-2005, 04:34 PM
ok this is semi-non related to this thread, but because I know most of the people on this thread anyway, I thought I'd mention I have 2-3 more spots in my hotel room if anyone wants to join in with us. I have it for friday and saturday nights. PM or email me (animechicky2040@gmail.com) if you're interested. TY all.

Cheers

Ishbo
02-22-2005, 06:15 PM
*revives*

I would love to get some senshi/princess shots of your sailor pluto and my princess plu, if we see each other there.

Other:
Also updating list of Sailor Costumes that will be brought: Will be bringing Eternal Fuku for Pluto, Princess Version and Manga version.casual outfit..I know Aya-chan's bringing Eternal senshi fuku for Jupiter, Princess Jupiter, Casual Jupiter and Luna.
That would be pretty hot!

Cosmos/Moon
02-22-2005, 08:37 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but got to get my butt in gear and start working and re-working my costumes, because AB is right around the corner. (it's a little off topic sorry)

Mystic Blossom
02-22-2005, 10:39 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't have a lot left to make of Cosmos, but it's all the hard stuff (wig, staff, etc). And I still have almost all of Yuuko. Whoo boy...

I'm mostly just scared of the wig and the staff. Everything else I'm making for AB is fairly easy *knock on wood*