PDA

View Full Version : Masquerade skit for Cna!

Star_Ocean456
07-29-2004, 02:51 PM
sorry if this seems like spamming and all with my other account haveing the same topic, but i can't see my other accounts user so....

anyway i wanted to no if anyone wants to do a masquerade skit at cna? or just in the lobby or something?

Star_Ocean456
07-29-2004, 07:58 PM
i was thinking of a duel skit with any body, no matter there weapon from a staff to a sword....

Tigerlilly
07-29-2004, 09:27 PM
im doing a skit for the masquerade but its clamp characters.

Elemental
07-29-2004, 09:49 PM
Hello Naziel. Welcome back to the boards. Try to be a little more polite this time around, ne?
And remember, this isn't a chat room- Add on to a post by hitting the 'edit' button, instead of constantly adding on to a single thread.
Good luck with CN.

Star_Ocean456
07-30-2004, 09:01 AM
Elemental i have been back for a while, spike789 was also me but i found out alot of people couldn't see my posts so i made a new account, i already said sorry about freaking out and so did everyone else about bothering, so i rather stick to the topic of the thread does anyone want to do a sword duel or some kind of skit with me at cna's masquerade on saturday?

27 days left!

Star_Ocean456
07-30-2004, 12:09 PM
still looking for someone to do a skit with, it doesn't matter if there not from the same anime as me

Oselle
07-30-2004, 02:01 PM
Once again, please simply modify a post instead of double- or triple-posting. The thread has lots of views, so you don't need to worry about it not being seen.

If you can't find someone who wants to enter the masq. with you, why not do a skit on your own, or a walk on set to music? (Walk out, do a few sword-moves, show off the costume, and walk off).

Star_Ocean456
07-30-2004, 02:08 PM
sorry not trying to spam if thats wht your saying..... and no everyone says that and i say no :sulk:

i only want to do a skit with another cosplayer.....

Elemental
07-30-2004, 09:07 PM
Naziel, Spike, Claude. you've had THREE different user names, and have been told COUNTLESS times what is proper ettiquette for a forum. By posting repeatedly, you ARE spamming. It doesn't matter if that's what you call it.
You are very close to getting yourself banned- again.
"people im still new to cosplay.com im not a pro at this kind of forum keep that in mind before you start to dislike me....... i will get better over time...."

You can't get better if you ignore our polite suggestions, and then get defensive when we get angry that you make the same mistakes over and OVER again. Once or twice is ok- we're all new once. But thirteen and fourteen times, after being told twice as many, makes it your fault, your ignorance, and our annoyance.

Listen to what we say. We have been here a while. We want you on the board as well- but not if you're going to abuse the forum as you have been.

And by the way- the easiest way for people to take you seriously is to use a bit of punctuation and spelling. Even just checking your message once over before posting can save you a lot of trouble. Using capitals helps a lot too.

Good luck with your skit- but DON'T keep posting the same question again and again.

SimiHe
07-30-2004, 09:24 PM
-pats Naziel- Stuff happens.

Jo_Canadian
07-30-2004, 11:46 PM
hey naziel you still up for a duel, come find me on the friday, i will be in a kenshin costume

Star_Ocean456
07-31-2004, 10:02 AM
Ok, elemental why do you have to follow me around botering me?! seriously i said sorry and im not trying to do it again, you reileve that you are spamming when you keep telling me this over and over even through pm. I get your message and i am trying to do better so stop spamming me! :untrust: :hafha:
and elemental im not close to getting banned im new, and you msut seriously have something better to do thatn follow me around bothering me, and what you mean are suggestions? you are the only one who said anything, the girl remind med and i said sorry and im not spamming see i used the edit button, elemental stop worrying about others and go dow aht you do, your going to get banned if you getting spamming saying to stop spamming to mean when i don't spam as much as you think i do....

Kaijugal
07-31-2004, 10:14 AM
I have to agree with Oselle, doing a presentation alone, aka, a walk on, there is nothing wrong with it. I much prefer to watch a good walk on than a bad skit with random people which was thrown together at the last moment.

(And yes I realize Star_Ocean456 that you said you don't want to go on alone, and that's fine, I'm posting this for the sake of others reading this thread).

Was it last year where the girl with a dramatic walk on won BEST IN SHOW at SFX/CNA?

Nagii
07-31-2004, 10:21 AM
I'll duel you Naziel, I'll be Yue Ying's second costume!

Star_Ocean456
07-31-2004, 10:34 AM
from no one call me Chibi Claude.... and im already in a duel now but if you want you could be in it as well the more the better, and i think this duel is for the masquerade so if you still want to be in it just say so.

Jo_Canadian
07-31-2004, 12:37 PM
told you man the duel aint for the masq, this is just for a little bit of fun in the hall, where no one can get hurt.

rox_my_sox
07-31-2004, 01:24 PM
Naziel, Spike, Claude. you've had THREE different user names, and have been told COUNTLESS times what is proper ettiquette for a forum. By posting repeatedly, you ARE spamming. It doesn't matter if that's what you call it.
You are very close to getting yourself banned- again.
"people im still new to cosplay.com im not a pro at this kind of forum keep that in mind before you start to dislike me....... i will get better over time...."

You can't get better if you ignore our polite suggestions, and then get defensive when we get angry that you make the same mistakes over and OVER again. Once or twice is ok- we're all new once. But thirteen and fourteen times, after being told twice as many, makes it your fault, your ignorance, and our annoyance.

Listen to what we say. We have been here a while. We want you on the board as well- but not if you're going to abuse the forum as you have been.

And by the way- the easiest way for people to take you seriously is to use a bit of punctuation and spelling. Even just checking your message once over before posting can save you a lot of trouble. Using capitals helps a lot too.

Good luck with your skit- but DON'T keep posting the same question again and again.

I agree. :mad:Naziel, I tried telling you this online but you don't listen. Try harder! I am not trying to be rude by this but I have talked to many cosplayers from this site and they all agree that it is really annoying what you do on the forums, other cosplayers agree with Elemental but they don't want to hear your sorry excuses anymore and Elemental has alot of patince to put up with them. Stop making excuses and fix the problem. Elemental is not trying to hurt you with her comments she's trying to help you, and by taking her suggestions you might acctually make some friends on this site and wouldn't have to beg people to do a skit with you. We get the point that you're a newbie, but alot of people to this site are, and they all follow the rules and the ways of the forums and get along fine. You need to learn to follow the example of the other cosplayer that have been on this site longer. I have been on this site for about a year as you said when I talked to you before, but when I was new to it I took time to read the rules and to learn what goes on in this site, I advise that you do the same. Like I've told you before, I've been asked to do skits with people for upcoming and future cons because I am nice and go by the rules of the site, people recognise it for what it's worth and it has it's rewards. I hope that you take all this into consideration. Good luck with that! :bigtu:

Chosuke
07-31-2004, 01:34 PM
I agree.
Not to mention CN will probably not appreciate a duel in the lobby.

Schubuttercup
07-31-2004, 01:47 PM
CAN WE PLEASE STICK TO THE TOPIC AND DROP THE SUBJECT OF NAZIEL SPAMMING!

Sheesh...

Star_Ocean456
07-31-2004, 02:05 PM
thank you....

and i thought jo was talking about the masquerade i don't want to duel in the lobby, so chobrat i never wnated to duel in the lobby..... and man you people always say im going to get banned but your the ones that always start this up.

and if you agree with elemental then you agree spamming is right because thats actually what she is doing by telling me over and over again! And for some reason if you think im going to change the way i am then there's something wrong with you! it takes time for a newb like me to learn the rules on these kind of sites, so do me a favour and get off my back!

and elementa; by coming in here and starting this fight up again and again doesn't help stop it so if you want to be in peace then do me a favour and let me be! And stop bringing up the past. Your the reason this stupid fight keeps comnig back up! So got nothing good to say then just shut the heck up!And if all you guys do is come in ehre and bother me about the past then your the one's spamming and talking off topic, alot of people in this forum, think its annoying that you won't stop coming in here trying to bring up the apst, which no one cares about.

and i just pmed an admin telling him about elemental, i want to stick to the topic.

rox_my_sox
07-31-2004, 02:59 PM
you want to stick to the topic fine, as some advise from me to you i would change my skit idea, the one you you told me online, because i dont think many people will think its as funny as you say it is. but it truly is up to you, after all it wil be your first masq and you keep telling me about how much of a "great actor" you are, you you do choose that idea then goodluck with it. I will not tell anyone your idea you don't have to worry about that, because I'm not that kinde of person. But please STOP HARRASING ME THROUGH MSN AND EMAILS!!!

Star_Ocean456
07-31-2004, 03:42 PM
Im not bothering you through msn im trying to say my view of this whole thing, but all you do is block me so i have to email you to get the message through to you, its because your being stubborn......

and that skit idea i said i didn't want to do, i said that was my oringal and it was lol.

i rather do a duel for the masquerade.

Jo_Canadian
07-31-2004, 03:47 PM
dude if someone blocks you its because they dont want to talk to you, i think that is a point they are trying to get across

Star_Ocean456
07-31-2004, 03:50 PM
Yes Jo i understand that, but if you block someone and your in a fight, and they don't get to say there side of the story thats just childish.

This fight ahs gone on for long enough! any post talking about this fight i will report to the admin after this message. all i wanted was to see if some one wanted to do a skit with me for the masquerade and all of you people had to come in here and start a fight over this topic and bring up the past. Stick to the topic from now on or else!

Jo_Canadian
07-31-2004, 03:54 PM
again with the threatening, geez no wonder no one wants to act with you

Star_Ocean456
07-31-2004, 03:57 PM
jo..... what else am i suppose to do, no and the reason people don't want to act is because you can't practice a skit over the internet very easily, and Jo this topic is not called come in and bother me about my past and point out every mistake i make. its called Masquerade skit for cna meaning i wanted to no if anyone wanted to put on a skit with me, not for people to come in and destroy the topic because thats what your doing so stop fighting and if you post then post a message based on the topic, because waht you guys are doing right now is spamming random nonsense posts, this is not a fighting forum its a masquerade skit forum....geez...

rox_my_sox
07-31-2004, 03:59 PM
report me go ahead, but I'm not wrong here you have emailed me, personal messaged me and freaked on me on msn messenger. It is now harrassment. heres the pm you sent me for everyone to read since you obviosly didn't want any one to see it.

and, you guys are always the one that start this same fight over and over, its the past, im not trying to spam and by elemental telling me over and pver will not sudden;change me right away, i told you im new so its going to take a bit for me to stop and learn all the rules, and you don't reileve that elemental is starting this back up and is spamming herself because all she is doing is saying the same thing over and over again........ serously you no im not trying to spam so stop acying like im a friggin pro!

and here is the email you sent me

Ok, i pmed an admin because elemental and people like you won't shut up about the past and stop coming in here and destorying the topic many people in the forum ahve told you to stick to the topic, and if all you guys can do is bring up the past then whats the point, of you coming ni the forum because thats the worst come back i no of. So either stick to the topic and get this message through your brain, IM NEW AND I WOULD CHANGE ALL A SUDDEN INTO A PRO!!!!! IM LEARNING!!!! or just don't come into my forum at all!

if the admin had a problem with me then let him/her tell me what i am doing wrong becuase i think that what your doing is way worse. PM the admin but i think that the emails and messeges just prove that you are harrassing me about the subject. You spoke your point and i disagreed just be cause you disagree with my opinion doesnt give you the right to constantly message and email me.
p.s. this isnt about the past i dont know what happend before but im talking about right now!

Star_Ocean456
07-31-2004, 04:06 PM
Im not the one spamming im the one who wants to stay on topic seriously spamming is typeing random nonesense and im not i want to stick to the topic, but since your not talking about the topic your the ones spamming,

and rox my sox if you want to talk to me the right way then talk to me on msn and don't block me when i ahve something to say like a little child.

So plz stop spamming and stick to the topic, you guys are the one's destroying this thread by starting this fight and by keeping it going

Jo_Canadian
07-31-2004, 04:10 PM
dude no one said anything about spamming all she said was that she didnt want to talk to you and to please top trying to contact her. that aint spaming

Star_Ocean456
07-31-2004, 04:13 PM
jo im not trying to contact her, people stick to the topic and stop turning this into a battle ground got nothing good to say don't say anything at all

Star_Ocean456
07-31-2004, 04:14 PM
is there anyway i could just trash a post? so i can get you people off my back, and so i can remake this post without you people say im spamming?

JustinCredible
07-31-2004, 04:17 PM
To point this entire thread into a a whole new positive direction... I will talk about the actual topic of this thread.

anyway i wanted to no if anyone wants to do a masquerade skit at cna? or just in the lobby or something?

No thanks, but thanks for asking.

i was thinking of a duel skit with any body, no matter there weapon from a staff to a sword....

I personally feel that duel skits are rarely done well, and without proper prep time and practice, I advise you think of another skit idea.

If you can't find someone who wants to enter the masq. with you, why not do a skit on your own, or a walk on set to music? (Walk out, do a few sword-moves, show off the costume, and walk off).

This is really good advice, some of the best appearences are those who just do walk-ons to music or just show of their costumes creatively. Like the Kaiba dance to 'Sexy Boy'. It Worked really well and was way more memorable then most.

I understand that you really want to share the stage with someone else in a duel like fashion... how about working around the fact that you might not be able to get another cosplayer to do the skit with you... maybe write a skit that would involve a person in civies and have a friend of yours play that part?

Just a suggestion thats on-topic and has nothing to do with spamming because what has been said, has been and just talking about it is a waste of type, which is why I'm not talking about it! :bigtu:

rox_my_sox
07-31-2004, 04:17 PM
Im not the one spamming im the one who wants to stay on topic seriously spamming is typeing random nonesense and im not i want to stick to the topic, but since your not talking about the topic your the ones spamming,

and rox my sox if you want to talk to me the right way then talk to me on msn and don't block me when i ahve something to say like a little child.

So plz stop spamming and stick to the topic, you guys are the one's destroying this thread by starting this fight and by keeping it going

im not the one being a child here. ok naziel i will talk to you about this topic, you are officially blocked and deleted off my msn list. I will find you at CNA and talk to you there. You only think it's childish to do it on the thread because everyone can see what your writting, I blocked you and deleted you because I am done talking to you about how much you hate the people on cosplay.com and about how no one wants do do a skit with you, I can see why. I will not be checking this thread anymore, i will delete and emails of messages you leave without opening them. I will talk to you at CN. oh and you don't need to reply to this because i will not be looking at this anymore. and dont try to re add me for i will refuse it. talk to you at CNA.

Star_Ocean456
07-31-2004, 04:19 PM
Rox my sox i rather not meet you because you won't listen to me anyway.... thxs for talking about the topic. and im not 100 percent sure i will do the walk off it is an idea though....

ZiggyB
07-31-2004, 04:24 PM
Sorry all, this person has been rebanned. Until this user decides to appologize to Admin (admin@cosplay.com) for his previous behavior, no matter how many accounts he recreates, this person will be banned again.

This thread will also be closed.