PDA

View Full Version : Site Help Forum?

ElfEater
06-18-2002, 10:57 PM
Heya! Im having major problems with the site. Im logged in on the forums, but I cant log on to the main page. It just always says "Hello Anonymous" And I know I know my login and password because I use it for the forums. But it always says its invalid. ;_; Any input here?

Mayyybe... there should be a forum for Site Help and such? ^^;;

Also I was wondering... can anyone change a members photo directory? Like the captions and such?

RealizeDOP
06-18-2002, 11:01 PM
well i dunno what to say about the first part Elfy~ but i know you can change your captions and stuff after you log in on teh main page. You just go to your image gallery and use the drop box underneath the picture ^^

Rosiel
06-19-2002, 12:05 PM
I've noticed you have to log in separately for forums and the main page. You need to re-login on the main page each time you want to access things there.

This log in used to not work closer to the birth of the site but has been working consistently for me for a while.

mandichan
06-19-2002, 01:54 PM
I think there should be a help forum too.. I'm confused on if a member can get a convention photo gallery, since there is a section for member's convention photos, but no link to make a gallery in it ^_^;

---Mandichan

Medellia
06-19-2002, 02:30 PM
I find that if you log in on the first page, you're good to go, but if you login on the forums page, the main page will deny that you're in. Try logging in on the main page all the time. And turn the "remember me" option on

Admin
06-24-2002, 01:23 PM
The forums and front page of the site are actually two separate logins as they're really two separate "sites" set up to look the same and transition nicely. When you originally sign up you're signed up to both "sites". You have to log in to each part but you should be able to click a "remember me" checkbox on the front page to keep you logged in every time you return. Or so it's SUPPOSED to work like that. :\

Yuna
06-24-2002, 10:37 PM
Mine is always doing that to me too x_x It drives my monkey's crazy @.@