PDA

View Full Version : Sesshomaru make up

Panda_Brat
07-31-2004, 05:37 PM
What should I use for his moon, eyes, and cheek stripes?

Yumeko
07-31-2004, 06:51 PM
You could use the same type of face paint used for face painting but lightly dust your face with a corn silk based translucent powder to keep it from smudging

Panda_Brat
07-31-2004, 07:08 PM
Thank you!!

Bahzi
07-31-2004, 09:33 PM
I decided I was going to use temporary tattoos. You buy the tattoo transfer paper (which is kinda pricey) and use paint or photoshop to make the designs...That way all the stripes are uniform and the crescent is perfect...and they don't smear. or you can use paint markers...I used those on my face for San...but it took multiple scrubbings to get it off...not fun.

Yumeko
08-01-2004, 12:11 AM
the face paint washes off easily while the cornsilk powder absorb's moisture preventing the paint from smearing. Plus it washes off easily
:)

R1KKu
08-01-2004, 12:40 AM
I decided I was going to use temporary tattoos. You buy the tattoo transfer paper (which is kinda pricey) and use paint or photoshop to make the designs...That way all the stripes are uniform and the crescent is perfect...and they don't smear. or you can use paint markers...I used those on my face for San...but it took multiple scrubbings to get it off...not fun.

I know Ive seen this tattoo paper before, but exactly where do you get it from? And how pricey is it? I was just thinking about making some stencils and then painting the designs in with acrylic paints, since Ive had some good luck with them in the past.

Bahzi
08-01-2004, 01:27 AM
Last time I checked office max had it...I believe it was about $10 for about 5 sheets, about the same as iron on transfer paper. I've done stage make-up many times but it's harder to do on yourself than someone else, and tattoos have the crisp perfect edge you can't get with a brush. Pencils are always a possibility though, it's how I did my CATS make-up, or the stripes anyway.