PDA

View Full Version : EGL Alice in Wonderland?

Chuuie
08-01-2004, 03:53 PM
Hey, i want to go to Animazement 05 as an egl mad hatter. anyone interested in doing other alice characters?
Id prefer everyone talk and plan this, so we all can match, so everyone knows that we are the Alice's Mad Tea Party!

In an act of boredom (and the inspiration for my own EGL Mad Hatter Cosplay), I have drawings of several character costumes, if you are having trouble imagining a costume, perhaps they can help provide some inspiration
^^

The Plan is for the Alice's Mad Tea Party to take place on Saturday.

Characters I'd Like to see Someone Do:

March Hare
Dormouse
Cheshire-Puss (sorry, its what Alice adresses it as)

Other Alice Character Ideas:
Queen of Hearts
The White Rabbit
Caterpillar
The Dutchess
Dutchess's Maid

Any other good ones i missed?

CLAIMED CHARACTERS
Mad Hatter - Chuu (me)
Alice - Cynthia

**NOTE** Id frankly rather not anyone aim for a Through the Looking Glass character. But if you REALLY wanna do a TtLK character, let me know ^^

Finding Beauty
08-01-2004, 11:03 PM
Hey, i want to go to Animazement 05 as anegl mad hatter. anyone interested in doing other alice characters?

That would be interesting. I would go for it if I can be the Cheshire Cat. ;) That, and if I can squeeze it in with my other costumes. Eek.

Chuuie
08-02-2004, 08:40 AM
aww from how your pic looks, youd be a perfect cheshire-puss ^^

AnimesChild65
08-09-2004, 10:43 AM
Hey I've already talked to you, but since your not online right now, I'll ask you here. Can I be Alice? Hehehe, dibbs :)

Chuuie
08-09-2004, 01:57 PM
announcement: Alice has been dibbed by Cynthia ^^

AnimesChild65
10-10-2004, 10:56 AM
AZ alice in wonderland party, that sounds cool. hummm......i want to be someone......who should i be now? uhmm....help me sango!

PS
its maya.

Chuuie
01-18-2005, 07:15 AM
anyone? :(

ps- maya, how about the doormouse, or the white rabbit? you could wear some cute ears :) but my #1 request would be for you to do the cheshire cat.

AnimesChild65
02-13-2005, 02:51 PM
Thanks, Mys. Just steel my account on FF and cosplay! Now, you owe me. Be the Chesire, Mys, you'd be so good! Hehe...Israeli Gothic Lolita...

P.S Chuu, I'm almost done with my costume! I'm taking it to Katsucon, so I'll get lots of pictures. Wish me luck!