PDA

View Full Version : Sailormoon StarS

Mystic Blossom
08-02-2004, 09:22 AM
I have a few friends going with me as Sailor StarS characters. Anyone interested in doing the same? Perhaps we could have a photoshoot.

Sweet~Pea
08-04-2004, 04:12 PM
I'd be up for it, which kind of costumes are you looking for? Mostly sailor scouts or any costume from the series :japan: I have a Michiru uniform costume from sailor stars that I was going to revamp and bring anyways :) Let me know.
Cheers
-Christa

Poisonous Intent
08-05-2004, 07:33 PM
I'll be Sailor Chibi Chibi as I stated before, but just for the shoot and a couple of hours.

Cosmos/Moon
08-24-2004, 11:15 PM
I was thinking of going as Eternal Sailor Moon or making an Eternal Venus... I haven't really decided but I love to see a StarS group :)

Mystic Blossom
08-25-2004, 06:00 PM
I'd be up for it, which kind of costumes are you looking for? Mostly sailor scouts or any costume from the series :japan: I have a Michiru uniform costume from sailor stars that I was going to revamp and bring anyways :) Let me know.
Cheers
-Christa

Oh, anything from the StarS series was my initial idea, but after this thread fell to the other pages, a new Sailormoon thread started, so now we can just have a regular Sailormoon shoot for all seasons!