PDA

View Full Version : AZ 2005 Malice Mizer/Moi Dix Mois Group

KireiX
08-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Is anyone else up for the challenge? I am currently doing mana's le ciel(concert/mervielles) version wings, guitar and all. Mana's Beast of Blood live outfit(sort of like a black gardenia) and Mana's half skirt outfit from the M10M DVD and possibly his white outfit from the DVD.

Does anyone else out there want to tag along and be some of the other band members?. Or I also thought about doing a duet with someone like M10M's Nocturnal Opera pictures. Mana is dressed femenin and masculine and they pose. Its so beautiful. I think that would be a neat cosplay group. Ill attach some pics of it

kiniru_no_usagi
08-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Erm...can I still be Gackt?

KireiX
08-02-2004, 08:44 PM
Erm...can I still be Gackt?
yes yes yes of course! :crylaugh: I didnt mean to exclude you. I just would like the whole MM group together.*feels bad now* gomen gomen! please forgive me :waaaah:

kiniru_no_usagi
08-02-2004, 09:45 PM
yes yes yes of course! :crylaugh: I didnt mean to exclude you. I just would like the whole MM group together.*feels bad now* gomen gomen! please forgive me :waaaah:

Oh lol it's okay ^^. Hah don't feel bad! I was just kind of announcing that the group has a Gackt. Lol don't feel bad :thumbsup:

kiniru_no_usagi
08-02-2004, 09:47 PM
By the way, your Mana looks awesome! It's all pretty and sparkly ^^. I think that I might redo my Gackt. I had some sewing problems with my original one.

KireiX
08-03-2004, 09:48 AM
By the way, your Mana looks awesome! It's all pretty and sparkly ^^. I think that I might redo my Gackt. I had some sewing problems with my original one.

Oh really? Where are you located? Maybe we could get together and have a cosplay weekend bash? I have a sewing machine and whatnot. It'd be fun! :rockon:

kiniru_no_usagi
08-03-2004, 12:35 PM
Oh really? Where are you located? Maybe we could get together and have a cosplay weekend bash? I have a sewing machine and whatnot. It'd be fun! :rockon:

That sounds like it would be fun ^^ unfortunately, I live about three hours from Charlotte, ehehe :thumbsup: . But that would have been cool....darn :(.

My sewing problems weren't really with the machine, it was just that when I bought the applique (sp?), I kinda didn't think about the fact that my pants and shirt were stretchy, and the applique wasn't stretchy, so that caused some problems -_-;;. But if I make it again, I won't make the same mistake (hopefully :thumbsup: ).

But now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I should make a different member's costume? Because then I can allow someone new to make the Gackt costume, instead of me just wearing the same one (not that I mind). I dunno...if we get someone else who wants to be Gackt, then maybe I'll make Yu~ki or Kami. We shall see ^^.

regnasis
08-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Is anyone else up for the challenge? I am currently doing mana's le ciel(concert/mervielles) version wings, guitar and all. Mana's Beast of Blood live outfit(sort of like a black gardenia) and Mana's half skirt outfit from the M10M DVD and possibly his white outfit from the DVD.

Does anyone else out there want to tag along and be some of the other band members?. Or I also thought about doing a duet with someone like M10M's Nocturnal Opera pictures. Mana is dressed femenin and masculine and they pose. Its so beautiful. I think that would be a neat cosplay group. Ill attach some pics of it

Hmmm..I've been wanting to cosplay Juka for awhile, if you still need one for a group. Awsome Mana cosplay there.

KireiX
08-28-2004, 07:36 PM
Of course you are welcom to join me in Moi Dix Mois Cosplay. I havent started on that costume yet, but I will. Im doing the white costume fromt he dvd by the way.

liz-maru
09-08-2004, 09:02 PM
im prolly gonna cosplay or try to cosplay as mana but i havent decided on anything really yet ^o^ but i just wanted to say that kireix i was the girl at the gothic&lolita panel who had the red hair and i luv your mana cosplay!! and i was hoping at the next az i could get more photos of you cause you rock!! ^________^ (just wanted to tell you that) XD

AnimesChild65
09-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Um, good luck. no way I could do that...

KireiX
09-08-2004, 11:51 PM
im prolly gonna cosplay or try to cosplay as mana but i havent decided on anything really yet ^o^ but i just wanted to say that kireix i was the girl at the gothic&lolita panel who had the red hair and i luv your mana cosplay!! and i was hoping at the next az i could get more photos of you cause you rock!! ^________^ (just wanted to tell you that) XD

Nice!! Where are you from by the way? If you are in North Carolina we should get together to work on our costumes! It would be great to get together again at the con. Will there be another Visual Kei/Gothic Lolita Panel? If so I soooo want to be involved. Im generally not shy to talk to alot of people.

liz-maru
09-09-2004, 09:20 AM
Nice!! Where are you from by the way? If you are in North Carolina we should get together to work on our costumes! It would be great to get together again at the con. Will there be another Visual Kei/Gothic Lolita Panel? If so I soooo want to be involved. Im generally not shy to talk to alot of people.

omg that would be so awesome to work on costumes with ya!! sadly i live in tn -_____________- makes me sad >< but omg id luv for you to be in on the next panel!! i need to talk to kas and mako about another panel!! maybe we can add more stuff this year i have more ideas ^___^b hehe! it would be so awesome if you would be in the panel! XD

KireiX
09-09-2004, 10:06 AM
omg that would be so awesome to work on costumes with ya!! sadly i live in tn -_____________- makes me sad >< but omg id luv for you to be in on the next panel!! i need to talk to kas and mako about another panel!! maybe we can add more stuff this year i have more ideas ^___^b hehe! it would be so awesome if you would be in the panel! XD

Well I have some good news.... Where in tenesse are you? Im towards the mountains of north carolina so if you or I made a road trip for the weekend it might not be so bad if you are towards the NC side fo Tenesse. Im in charlotte

liz-maru
09-10-2004, 08:14 AM
Well I have some good news.... Where in tenesse are you? Im towards the mountains of north carolina so if you or I made a road trip for the weekend it might not be so bad if you are towards the NC side fo Tenesse. Im in charlotte

im in knoxville tn ^__^ omg if we could chill that would be so awesome!! hmm ill ask my mom how far charlotte is ^____________^ *is excited* lol! ah dude i wish you could be here for halloween, im toying with the idea of cosplaying as mana and going to the mall (just to see peoples reactions) XD lol

KireiX
09-10-2004, 08:29 AM
im in knoxville tn ^__^ omg if we could chill that would be so awesome!! hmm ill ask my mom how far charlotte is ^____________^ *is excited* lol! ah dude i wish you could be here for halloween, im toying with the idea of cosplaying as mana and going to the mall (just to see peoples reactions) XD lol

Dude, I always do that. Im wearing a costume to my college, lol

liz-maru
09-10-2004, 08:45 AM
Dude, I always do that. Im wearing a costume to my college, lol

omg *steals you* your awesome ^__________^ what do people do when they see you?? are the like O__O omg omg!!?? lol!! and have you ever had anyone recognize who you are?? omg i wish you could cosplay with me that would own!! XD

KireiX
09-10-2004, 01:27 PM
omg *steals you* your awesome ^__________^ what do people do when they see you?? are the like O__O omg omg!!?? lol!! and have you ever had anyone recognize who you are?? omg i wish you could cosplay with me that would own!! XD

I wouldnt mind cosplaying with you, We would just have to get together. My work and school schedule is pretty tight so I doubt I would be able to travel very far. No one has ever recognized me except at a con. People either really like it and are very inquisitive(which I love!) or they just stare and whisper to the person they are with and I just laugh.

liz-maru
09-10-2004, 04:40 PM
yeah people can be so funny XD that is why i like to freak them out ^___^ and doode that would be awesome if we could cosplay together before az!! i need to find out how far we are from each other ^___^b

liz-maru
09-15-2004, 10:30 AM
your 5 hours away from me ;___________; ah man ><

regnasis
09-18-2004, 04:25 PM
Of course you are welcom to join me in Moi Dix Mois Cosplay. I havent started on that costume yet, but I will. Im doing the white costume fromt he dvd by the way.

Oh my, sorry for taking so long to reply. I've been busy and away.
Cool, I was going to try and do Juka's from the dvd as well. I haven't actually started working on mine either, but I will right after I'm done with Nekocon(I'm going as Klaha and Mana at that one).

Star_Angel
11-02-2004, 09:11 PM
I'm gonna be bringing my X-Mas Mana for Animazement, I could probaly do another MDM for a photo shoot if I could get some clear photos (All the photos I have are very dark). let me know.

KireiX
11-17-2004, 08:40 PM
I'm gonna be bringing my X-Mas Mana for Animazement, I could probaly do another MDM for a photo shoot if I could get some clear photos (All the photos I have are very dark). let me know.

I still havent had a chance to start on my white MDM costume yet.... I am quite busy with classes. I do plan on at least finishing my Merveilles and black MDM half skirt outfits for AZ2005.

Star_Angel
11-17-2004, 08:59 PM
I still havent had a chance to start on my white MDM costume yet.... I am quite busy with classes. I do plan on at least finishing my Merveilles and black MDM half skirt outfits for AZ2005.
I know the feeling, The semester is alomost over so the professors are handing out a bunch of school work, and that leaves no time to sew, I am almost done with my X-Mas Mana though! do you go to college in Charlotte?

KireiX
11-18-2004, 02:24 AM
I sure do ^_^. Where are you studying(I assume you are in school because you can relate to my situation...)? If you are in the charlotte area we should so get together! I need a Jrock cosplay buddy. lol

*This is kinda off topic... but is anyone else as excited about Phantom Of the Opera... the movie version comming to theatres December 22nd!!!!? I absolutely cant wait!!!*

Star_Angel
11-18-2004, 09:22 AM
I sure do ^_^. Where are you studying(I assume you are in school because you can relate to my situation...)? If you are in the charlotte area we should so get together! I need a Jrock cosplay buddy. lol

*This is kinda off topic... but is anyone else as excited about Phantom Of the Opera... the movie version comming to theatres December 22nd!!!!? I absolutely cant wait!!!*
I go to UNCG (but live in Asheboro) so I'm like a 1-1 1/2 away from where you are! we should so get together some time!
and I am excited about the Phantom of the Opera!

Riji
11-19-2004, 06:29 PM
I might be coming to AZ, if I do I'll definitely be bringing something Malice Mizer or Moi Dix Mois. :love:

Star_Angel
11-19-2004, 07:06 PM
I might be coming to AZ, if I do I'll definitely be bringing something Malice Mizer or Moi Dix Mois. :love:
Squee!! Riji!!! *hug* I hope you get to come!!! Yay!

Riji
11-19-2004, 07:13 PM
Squee!! Riji!!! *hug* I hope you get to come!!! Yay!

Me too!!! AZ sounds like so much fun!!!

SephirothXer0
11-21-2004, 02:46 PM
I'm either going 2 AZ as Gackt or Klaha
I've been practicing hard 2 sing Illuminati, Le Ciel, Gardenia and Shiroi haha

Riji
11-22-2004, 09:07 PM
I'm either going 2 AZ as Gackt or Klaha
I've been practicing hard 2 sing Illuminati, Le Ciel, Gardenia and Shiroi haha

I've been trying to learn Vanilla by Gackt that way I can sing it while dressed as Mana. :rofl:

Which Gackt and/or Klaha are you doing?

SephirothXer0
11-22-2004, 11:31 PM
well I've already done Mizerable Gackt, so I'm thinking of Shiroi Klaha or Illuminati Gackt PV version, most likely the latter.

I used 2 be able 2 do all of Klaha's songs, but I can't do it anymore now that I can do Gackt's ~_~
Unfortunately, I can't do any of Gackt's solo music in the right key (his pitch is 2 high!), so I'm sticking with his MM era goodness :)

KireiX
11-23-2004, 12:05 PM
well I've already done Mizerable Gackt, so I'm thinking of Shiroi Klaha or Illuminati Gackt PV version, most likely the latter.

I used 2 be able 2 do all of Klaha's songs, but I can't do it anymore now that I can do Gackt's ~_~
Unfortunately, I can't do any of Gackt's solo music in the right key (his pitch is 2 high!), so I'm sticking with his MM era goodness :)
I would love to hear you sing!! Would you mind?

SephirothXer0
11-23-2004, 03:25 PM
I would love to hear you sing!! Would you mind?

sure, I don't mind
I was actually planning on getting my band 2gether 2 do a MM performance at AZ one year

Riji
11-23-2004, 03:44 PM
sure, I don't mind
I was actually planning on getting my band 2gether 2 do a MM performance at AZ one year

Awesome! :love:

Midori_akina
11-27-2004, 11:13 AM
CAN I DO KAMI!?!?!? In Merveilles~! I want to do Gackt's Merveilles costume too.:love: .but I'm GOING to do Kami!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

KireiX
11-27-2004, 11:49 AM
CAN I DO KAMI!?!?!? In Merveilles~! I want to do Gackt's Merveilles costume too.:love: .but I'm GOING to do Kami!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

It would be great to have a Kami!!! By the way if anyone needs reference pictures for their costumes just email me at Kireicars@yahoo.com. I can take stills from the concert video and look into my picture collections. So... now we have Mana, Yuki, Kami, and Gackt. Where's our Kozi?(smack me if I over or under counted). Oooh this is gonna rock. We should all get a room at the hotel or get together ahead of time to do a skit. Can everyone post their emails?

liz-maru
11-27-2004, 01:23 PM
i could try and do Kozi if you want XD i just need pics cause i have no clue where to get started ^o^ i dont think id be the best kozi but ill try XD and i think a skit would rock ^^

Midori_akina
11-27-2004, 05:23 PM
Well my e-mail is midori_akina@hotmail.com....^^ And I will do my best to make the best Kami costume ever! LoL
A skit would be great doing the Cosplay and all, and we could all meet up and be like "HEY MANA! KOZI! GACKT!!!!" Est..^^This would be great! :jjacks:

kiniru_no_usagi
11-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Announcement:
I've decided to "resign" from being Gackt. KireiX and I decided that perhaps we should let someone new cosplay as Gackt. I've been him before, and I think that someone else who wants to cosplay him should be allowed to. If we can't find a new Gackt, then I'll be him, but otherwise, the space is now open. I'll still hang out with you guys at the con though, and I can't wait to meet you all and see your costumes! I'm so excited ^.^! I'll probably be cosplaying as someone from Malice Mizer or Moi Dix Mois also. Okay, so I'll see you all at the con! ^^

~Usagi

SephirothXer0
11-28-2004, 12:05 PM
o.o....may I be Gackt???

kiniru_no_usagi
11-28-2004, 02:28 PM
o.o....may I be Gackt???

Sure! Yay, now you guys have a full Merveilles group! ^.^ Please feel free to ask me anything about the Gackt costume, I'll see if I can help. I can also give you some reference pictures if you'd like (actually I can give anyone reference pictures, by the way). Good luck! ^^

liz-maru
11-28-2004, 07:39 PM
could you maybe post some pics of kozi for me all ive found and all i have are face pics of him T^T im excited tho about being kozi (if you want me to be that is) XD thank you <3 n______________n

kiniru_no_usagi
11-28-2004, 07:48 PM
could you maybe post some pics of kozi for me all ive found and all i have are face pics of him T^T im excited tho about being kozi (if you want me to be that is) XD thank you <3 n______________n

Sure ^^ I'll PM the pictures to you (I have a lot).

liz-maru
11-28-2004, 10:49 PM
im pmed you back usagi <3 thank you soooo much!! :heart:

liz-maru
11-30-2004, 05:34 PM
ok wow you guys have no idea how excited i am to be working on kozi's merveilles cos!! <3____<3 i got my wig and costume stuff today!! thanks usagi for your images XD :love:

Star_Angel
11-30-2004, 05:36 PM
ok wow you guys have no idea how excited i am to be working on kozi's merveilles cos!! <3____<3 i got my wig and costume stuff today!! thanks usagi for your images XD :love:
Squee!! cant wait to see it Liz!! *is excited to b/c I wants animazement to hurry up!!* ok now it's back to working on my PLC Aya costume!

liz-maru
11-30-2004, 05:38 PM
omg ur going to be aya?? <3!!!!!!!! *_______* i cant wait to see!! your going to be freaking adorable!! XD i must see you!! are you going to be aya at az?? plz!! ^^ <3 kozi wants to cos with aya XD <3 i cant wait to see you again btw! ^^

Star_Angel
11-30-2004, 05:46 PM
omg ur going to be aya?? <3!!!!!!!! *_______* i cant wait to see!! your going to be freaking adorable!! XD i must see you!! are you going to be aya at az?? plz!! ^^ <3 kozi wants to cos with aya XD <3 i cant wait to see you again btw! ^^
Im going to have a Aya w/ me at Az, I think me and Riji were both going to do a PLC cosplay for Az together (but not sure if we still were or not, I might just make the Aya that goes along w/ her daishi for az.) But yeah i'll bring my Aya from Ai no Uta with me to Az! Im making it for the PLC concert at Katsucon though!

Riji
11-30-2004, 08:33 PM
Im going to have a Aya w/ me at Az, I think me and Riji were both going to do a PLC cosplay for Az together (but not sure if we still were or not, I might just make the Aya that goes along w/ her daishi for az.) But yeah i'll bring my Aya from Ai no Uta with me to Az! Im making it for the PLC concert at Katsucon though!
We're still doing PLC! It's just that I'm not doing Ai no Uta Yura-sama anymore. I decided it was too hard for my skill level at the moment. It would be awesome if you made an Aya to go with my Daishi. We could still make the cardboard cut-outs of the other members. XD :dance:

Star_Angel
11-30-2004, 11:59 PM
We're still doing PLC! It's just that I'm not doing Ai no Uta Yura-sama anymore. I decided it was too hard for my skill level at the moment. It would be awesome if you made an Aya to go with my Daishi. We could still make the cardboard cut-outs of the other members. XD :dance:
Lol, I am so up for that, I wanted to originaly do that Aya but couldnt find any pics (but i have now! and man those are some cute pants! lol) And yeah Cardboard cut-outs would be so funny Im all for it! lol

Riji
12-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Lol, I am so up for that, I wanted to originaly do that Aya but couldnt find any pics (but i have now! and man those are some cute pants! lol) And yeah Cardboard cut-outs would be so funny Im all for it! lol

Yes! This is going to be so cute! :love: I have the mv and I could get it to you when you come up for Christmas. :bigtu:

Star_Angel
12-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Yes! This is going to be so cute! :love: I have the mv and I could get it to you when you come up for Christmas. :bigtu:
Awesome Ill have to put it on my laptop when we get together to sew when I come home. Squee! I cant wait for the Malice Mizer shoot and I can wait to walk around w/ cardboard cut-outs of the rest of the PLC group members! Man Animazement hurry up and come!!! lol

KireiX
12-04-2004, 10:08 AM
I am posting reference pictures for everyone. I want this cosplay group to rock! Let me know if you need pictures of a certain part of the costume. I can take screenshots.
http://community.webshots.com/album/226856400DHLfxe
or
http://community.webshots.com/user/kireix

I also have a nice camera I want to bring with me so we can get some pretty profession pictures of us as a group. Could anyone else bring a backdrop of some sort?(opaque white sheet... etc)?

Moshi Mosi? dareka irun da? :hafha:

liz-maru
12-17-2004, 09:02 AM
*^^* i got my wig and boa the other day and took progress pics of me trying the makeup if your curious go check it out XD :thumbsup:

Riji
12-21-2004, 12:37 AM
@liz-maru's progress pics: Gorgeous! :love:

I think I've finally figured out my cosplay schedule for next year so expect Dix Infernal Mana from me. :bigtu:
Ah, it's going to be fun building the wings.

liz-maru
12-21-2004, 08:37 AM
riji XD *huggle* thank you so much!! and i cant wait to see yours stuff!! <3!!

Star_Angel
12-21-2004, 12:24 PM
@liz-maru's progress pics: Gorgeous! :love:

I think I've finally figured out my cosplay schedule for next year so expect Dix Infernal Mana from me. :bigtu:
Ah, it's going to be fun building the wings.
Yay a pretty Mana! and Mana Bear will be there to, lol!
And Liz the progress pics are awesome!

KireiX
12-30-2004, 04:22 PM
I just went and took some more picutres of my still in progress Merveilles/le Ciel mana. Let me know what you all think! Im going to be making some changes to the costume in a few weeks when my feathers come in the mail. There will be lots of improvement! Let me know what you think! I want to see some in progress pictures from everyone. Im excited and want to help evryone with their costumes if possible.

liz-maru
12-30-2004, 08:26 PM
*____* everything looks awesome!! XD your makeup owns!!

Riji
12-30-2004, 10:32 PM
I just went and took some more picutres of my still in progress Merveilles/le Ciel mana. Let me know what you all think! Im going to be making some changes to the costume in a few weeks when my feathers come in the mail. There will be lots of improvement! Let me know what you think! I want to see some in progress pictures from everyone. Im excited and want to help evryone with their costumes if possible.
*dies* I love you :heart: :love:

When I really start cracking down and making Mana I'll be sure to post updates as well. I'm going to really start working on it after Katsucon. I think I'm definitely going to need some advice because I've never done shirring or used boning before. I'll deal with that when the time comes though.

KireiX
12-31-2004, 02:06 AM
*dies* I love you :heart: :love:

When I really start cracking down and making Mana I'll be sure to post updates as well. I'm going to really start working on it after Katsucon. I think I'm definitely going to need some advice because I've never done shirring or used boning before. I'll deal with that when the time comes though.

So are you doing Le Ciel(white PV) version of mana's costume? if not , which one? I have lots of refs so i can help you with the detals and such. :jjacks:

Riji
12-31-2004, 02:57 AM
I'm doing Dix Infernal Mana from Moi Dix Mois. :bigtu:

SephirothXer0
12-31-2004, 03:18 PM
wow, you got the Jeune Fille and everything

looks like I'll have to bring a mic XD

kiniru_no_usagi
12-31-2004, 06:21 PM

O_O You're amazing! Your costume and makeup are sooo good! And the black feathers you added to the wig make a big difference. Awesome job, I can't wait to see it! :bigtu:

KireiX
12-31-2004, 07:03 PM
O_O You're amazing! Your costume and makeup are sooo good! And the black feathers you added to the wig make a big difference. Awesome job, I can't wait to see it! :bigtu:

^_^ im so excited. And im not done yet, I placed an order for the rest of the stuff i need. Thanks for the comments guys. Dix Infernal Mana... is that the white outfit?

kiniru_no_usagi
12-31-2004, 07:07 PM
^_^ im so excited. And im not done yet, I placed an order for the rest of the stuff i need. Thanks for the comments guys. Dix Infernal Mana... is that the white outfit?

This is the Dix Infernal outfit (I'll be making it too, by the way. Riji and I will be Mana twins ^^):

Riji
12-31-2004, 07:36 PM
O_O wow, that's a really good picture. All the ones I have are of the cd booklet. Really changes the perspective on what fabrics to use.

I can't wait for the convention. This is going to be great!

kiniru_no_usagi
12-31-2004, 08:02 PM
O_O wow, that's a really good picture. All the ones I have are of the cd booklet. Really changes the perspective on what fabrics to use.

I can't wait for the convention. This is going to be great!

I've got a lot of other good reference pictures of the Dix Infernal outfit, too, if you'd like me to email them to you.

Riji
12-31-2004, 08:13 PM
That'd be great! ariaofsarthe [at] hotmail.com Thanks so much!

I've noticed a couple little differences between the cd booklet pictures and that one. We may end up looking a bit different than each other.

kiniru_no_usagi
12-31-2004, 09:09 PM
That'd be great! ariaofsarthe [at] hotmail.com Thanks so much!

I've noticed a couple little differences between the cd booklet pictures and that one. We may end up looking a bit different than each other.

Okay ^^ I'll email them to you soon.

Yeah, that costume seems to change a lot. Or, rather, there are a few different versions of it.

Midori_akina
01-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Kami here :P
I was woundering does any one know of a place I can get a pink punkrock wig like Kami's? I've looked on the site, and other sites but I havent' found one I like.

SephirothXer0
01-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Kami here :P
I was woundering does any one know of a place I can get a pink punkrock wig like Kami's? I've looked on the site, and other sites but I havent' found one I like.

Have you tried Katie Bair's site?

Star_Angel
01-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Ok well i finished my X-mas Mana which I will have with me at Az, if anyone wants to check it out its in my gallery (w/o the makeup and hair that Im using for it). I am so excited to see everyone in their cosplays!

Riji
01-29-2005, 01:27 AM
As it turns out, I'm not going to make Dix Infernal Mana. Unexpectantly, my current project and Katsucon are wiping out both my energy and my funds, and to be completely honest, I don't have the motivation to make it anymore. Sorry for all this. :(

Star_Angel
01-30-2005, 11:44 AM
As it turns out, I'm not going to make Dix Infernal Mana. Unexpectantly, my current project and Katsucon are wiping out both my energy and my funds, and to be completely honest, I don't have the motivation to make it anymore. Sorry for all this. :(
Aww *hugs* It's ok! but you'll have Daishi and he'll look great!!!

kiniru_no_usagi
01-30-2005, 12:36 PM

Aww, okay. Well, good luck with your other costumes! I can't wait to see them!
^^ <3

SephirothXer0
03-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Got progress pics up!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=293900

KireiX
03-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Nice Job!! ^_^

SephirothXer0
04-29-2005, 05:06 PM
so how's everyone's merveilles costumes going? We gonna have a full group on saturday?

KireiX
04-29-2005, 07:23 PM
so how's everyone's merveilles costumes going? We gonna have a full group on saturday?

Mine is pretty much done. The only thing left to do for me is to add pink and purple feathers to my wings. Im also gonna have a Moi Dix Mois Costume also.
I hope to have pictures soon for you guys.

I have attatched a pic of the Moi Dix Mois costume I know Ill have. I might have the white one also(but doubtfull).

Ya know... I had a dream that Moi Dix Mois came the AZ... and I got to meet mana and we hit it off great as friends and he took me shopping at Moi Memme Moite. Lol That'll never happen.
-KireiX

SephirothXer0
04-29-2005, 10:51 PM
Mine is pretty much done. The only thing left to do for me is to add pink and purple feathers to my wings. Im also gonna have a Moi Dix Mois Costume also.
I hope to have pictures soon for you guys.

I have attatched a pic of the Moi Dix Mois costume I know Ill have. I might have the white one also(but doubtfull).

Ya know... I had a dream that Moi Dix Mois came the AZ... and I got to meet mana and we hit it off great as friends and he took me shopping at Moi Memme Moite. Lol That'll never happen.
-KireiX

Isn't Juka leaving M10M? Does this mean they'll break up like Malice Mizer? Mana just isn't having any luck.. Gackt gets a big-time career, and Mana, who formed the band and wrote the music, gets left as an indies label, and even that fails. :lost:

KireiX
05-10-2005, 02:03 PM
Yep Juka is leaving......

http://midi-nette.com/mdm/index_english.html here is a site where mana and the rest of MDM posts.

So I want to get a head count as to who all
1)is going to be for sure at AZ
2) will be doing a MDM costume
3) will be doing the mervielles costume(Im doing Mana)
4) who has a place to stay (I rented a room at the one hotel that is close by, not in the sheraton :lost: )
5) vote as to when to meet for a photo shoot.
6) any fun ideas anyone has.

I will be 21 so I will be open for any ideas you all might have. It will probably be just me and maybe my boyfriend(who most likely wont go to the con, just stay at the hotel, and he'd prob go visit friends since we are from raleigh). So I want to hang out with some fello J-rockers as much as possible! I dont know anyone at all here in charlotte that is into J-rock. Im gonna bring my whole makeup box so I can help people with their makeup! ^_^

P.S. I will hopefully be posting some progress pics of my costumes. As of now I know for sure I will be doing Merveilles Mana and MDM mana(the blue half skirt thing...) If I can get it done I might do the white MDM skirt he wears in the DVD. Doubtful though.....

SephirothXer0
05-10-2005, 05:59 PM
I will be going as Merveilles Gackt, I have a room at the Sheraton
and I have no idea when the photoshoot should be
As for fun ideas...we could do a hall concert...?

KireiX
05-10-2005, 07:12 PM
I will be going as Merveilles Gackt, I have a room at the Sheraton
and I have no idea when the photoshoot should be
As for fun ideas...we could do a hall concert...?

How would we do a hall concert? I am going to have a fake Jeune fille.... and I cant really play a guitar. Will I air-jam? lol

I have been working on my MDM costume some and I took some progress pictures.... and realized how fat I am!!!!!
:waaaah: Please forgive my body but do enjoy my costume, lol. Also forgive the wig its in its VERY early stages. I just bought more tokyolakon to add to it today.

Give me some feedback on this guys. Thanks!!!

kiniru_no_usagi
05-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Yep Juka is leaving......

http://midi-nette.com/mdm/index_english.html here is a site where mana and the rest of MDM posts.

So I want to get a head count as to who all
1)is going to be for sure at AZ
2) will be doing a MDM costume
3) will be doing the mervielles costume(Im doing Mana)
4) who has a place to stay (I rented a room at the one hotel that is close by, not in the sheraton :lost: )
5) vote as to when to meet for a photo shoot.
6) any fun ideas anyone has.

I will be 21 so I will be open for any ideas you all might have. It will probably be just me and maybe my boyfriend(who most likely wont go to the con, just stay at the hotel, and he'd prob go visit friends since we are from raleigh). So I want to hang out with some fello J-rockers as much as possible! I dont know anyone at all here in charlotte that is into J-rock. Im gonna bring my whole makeup box so I can help people with their makeup! ^_^

P.S. I will hopefully be posting some progress pics of my costumes. As of now I know for sure I will be doing Merveilles Mana and MDM mana(the blue half skirt thing...) If I can get it done I might do the white MDM skirt he wears in the DVD. Doubtful though.....

I am definately going to AZ, and I will almost definately be Dix Infernal Mana. It's only that this year has been pretty rough for me, with school and everything, so I'm not very far into it yet, but I am quite certain that I will have it done by the time AZ comes.

I'm not staying at the Sheraton, but I do have a place to stay.

My vote for the photoshoot is Saturday morning-ish, like after the Jrock showing (assuming that it's at the same time that it was last year).

And as for any other ideas...just hang out and have fun? ^^ I'm sooo excited!

:heart:

KireiX
05-11-2005, 09:34 AM
I worked on my Jeune Fille some last night and there is still more to do, but here you go guys. What do you think?

And I am sooo all about hanging out. Also, about the photoshoot. I have a really nice camera so hopefully we can get some awesome pictures taken. Im all about saturday for the shoot.

At animazement's site I have tried to pull up the schedule and it wont work.... anyone else have this problem?

kiniru_no_usagi
05-11-2005, 04:30 PM
I worked on my Jeune Fille some last night and there is still more to do, but here you go guys. What do you think?

And I am sooo all about hanging out. Also, about the photoshoot. I have a really nice camera so hopefully we can get some awesome pictures taken. Im all about saturday for the shoot.

At animazement's site I have tried to pull up the schedule and it wont work.... anyone else have this problem?

Your Jeune Fille is amazing, and is a very original prop. If you think it needs more work, that's fine, but I think it's perfect as it is. I'm so excited that I'll get to see it in person! And your M10M Mana outfit is looking really really good too! The skirt is lovely ^^

Just hanging out sounds like fun to me ^^. Um, about photoshoots, do we just get people to take pictures for us with our cameras? I've never been in one before. And yeah, Saturday would probably be the best day for it.

The schedule on the site worked for me, but it's the one for last year. ^____^;

KireiX
05-11-2005, 05:57 PM
Um, about photoshoots, do we just get people to take pictures for us with our cameras?

I will have a tripod for my camera and it has a timer on it, so if we have to then we can just let it take the pictures. My boyfriend should be with me and he is a pretty good photographer so if he is there he can take them.

kiniru_no_usagi
05-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Um, about photoshoots, do we just get people to take pictures for us with our cameras?

I will have a tripod for my camera and it has a timer on it, so if we have to then we can just let it take the pictures. My boyfriend should be with me and he is a pretty good photographer so if he is there he can take them.

Ah, okay. Do you think he would be willing to take a picture of our group for me on my camera? I'd like to have a picture too ^^.

KireiX
05-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Ah, okay. Do you think he would be willing to take a picture of our group for me on my camera? I'd like to have a picture too ^^.

No Problem, I was gonna get everyone's emails and send them the pics I take. But Sure No problem ^_^. :jjacks:

KireiX
05-23-2005, 12:38 PM
As of now, my boyfriend is going to be my photographer slave for our group Saturday morning and afternoon. So let me know your availabilities everyone. We will have the tripod the camera and i might bring a backdrop.

SephirothXer0
05-25-2005, 06:49 PM
soo where/when is the photoshoot going to be? It's getting kinda close to go-time...

KireiX
05-25-2005, 09:31 PM
soo where/when is the photoshoot going to be? It's getting kinda close to go-time...

I vote for 1pm on Saturday. I will probably be doing some photography on friday also, since I will be wearing my MDM costume then and my Merveilles on Friday. And I say just meet in the main lobby.

Does this work for everyone?

KireiX
05-28-2005, 01:37 AM
I will be in my Merveilles mana outfit tomorrow, lounging around near a power outlet or in the video game room with my boyfriend playing on the xbox. I still want all the merveilles(or any malice mizer, moi dix mois) cosplayers and fans to meet up at 1pm in the lobby of the con tomorrow(saturday) for a photoshoot.

I plan to be around all day tomorrow, except maybe to eat, but come find me and we will have fun! I have my laptop with lots of MM and MDM videos and pictures and goodies. :rockon:

Midori_akina
05-29-2005, 12:35 AM
I will be in my Merveilles mana outfit tomorrow, lounging around near a power outlet or in the video game room with my boyfriend playing on the xbox. I still want all the merveilles(or any malice mizer, moi dix mois) cosplayers and fans to meet up at 1pm in the lobby of the con tomorrow(saturday) for a photoshoot.

I plan to be around all day tomorrow, except maybe to eat, but come find me and we will have fun! I have my laptop with lots of MM and MDM videos and pictures and goodies. :rockon:

Hey~ It's me Kami~ ^^ I had so much fun!~ *glomp*
Well I never got to give you my email. So...anyone who went and want's to talk. here it is.(or if you didn't go...you can still e-mail me ^^)
midori_akina@hotmail.com
And can you send me those pics from the photo shoot?
ARIGATOU~

KireiX
05-29-2005, 01:32 AM
Hey~ It's me Kami~ ^^ I had so much fun!~ *glomp*
Well I never got to give you my email. So...anyone who went and want's to talk. here it is.(or if you didn't go...you can still e-mail me ^^)
midori_akina@hotmail.com
And can you send me those pics from the photo shoot?
ARIGATOU~

I sure can, just give me a day or so to get them edited up and sized down for email. They were taken on a6 mega pixel camera soo... they need some downsizing ^_^.

On another note it was awesome meeting with you guys! Lets go ahead and get a group going for next year!!! I vote for au revior or hmm.....Memory and sky(pvc ones) ? Whats everyone's feedback?

We missed you Kozi and Yuki!!!! Hope you were ok and having fun.

SephirothXer0
05-29-2005, 01:37 PM
It was great meeting all of you, all your outfits were amazing! KireiX, I still say you should have won first place

and I vote for an Au Revoir cosplay for next year!

kiniru_no_usagi
05-29-2005, 07:04 PM
It was sooo much fun meeting everyone! You all were wonderful T^T

About next year....I was thinking, could we perhaps make a little list of all of the Malice Mizer costume sets we might want to make, and then decide? I think that there are so many lovely costumes that we should think a bit about it before we make decisions. Ehehe, sorry, it's just that I'm not sure about what to cosplay yet, and I'm sure some of you aren't sure either ^____^

SephirothXer0
05-29-2005, 10:16 PM
okay let's see what I've got....

Le Ciel (PV)
Bara No Seidou
Au Revoir
Illuminati (Live)
Illuminati (PV)
Bel Air
Garnet
Memoire (don't know of any different variations in this era)
Gekka no Yasoukyoku
Ma Cherie/Madrigal
Memory and Sky
Shiroi
N.p.s. N.g.s.
Gardenia

...and that's all I can think of for now
I would post images, but the site's attachment thing isn't working for me