PDA

View Full Version : Itachi make up?

waste0fcarb0n
08-02-2004, 04:42 PM
Well, Itachi has these line things near his eyes. (look at my avatar if you don't know what I'm talking about) I am planning to cosplay as Itachi, but how would I replicate these lines on my own face?
Thanks ahead of time!

YunalescaSummon
08-02-2004, 05:17 PM
A fine tipped paint brush and a bottle of face paint (just don't go NEAR your eyes if they're red) that you get at a costume shop or a theatre makeup store.

BlackMarth
08-02-2004, 11:34 PM
After foundation and what not, I used brown eyeliner and a shade darker than my skin. It gives a more dramatic effect than black eyeliner.

China-Lilly
08-03-2004, 03:55 AM
Eyeliner, brow pencil, liquid eyeliner, gel eyeliner or even dark eyeshadow drawn on with a thin brush dampened will work.

You'll get a more precise and defined line with liquid eyeliner, but it's also the hardest to keep steady.

I'd suggest drawing the lines before the rest of your makeup since you can start again without any problems. Also start with the side you're not as good at (if you're right handed, you'll be better doing the right side, so start on the left) as your hand will be fresher (not as tired) and you'll find it easier trying to replicate what's already there on your good side.

waste0fcarb0n
08-04-2004, 03:45 AM
Thanks sooooo much, everyone!!!

mikazuki
08-04-2004, 04:10 PM
BTW -- I've come across RED eyeliner and RED eyeshadow so the myth that using red along your eyes and you'll go blind is just that - a myth.