PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Friendly Photographer Wanted

Medellia
06-19-2002, 04:10 PM
Hi all!

I live in the Seattle area and I was hoping I could find someone with photography skills (maybe a photo major at UW or such?) to take cosplay pics of me for my site! Mostly I need help setting up appropriate lighting conditions. If you are interested or willing to help, please PM me! Thank you!!

Adella
06-22-2002, 04:46 AM
I know some people but unfortunately they all live down here. Perhaps Lionel knows someone up there, he's way up in Nor Cal.

Legato/Machan
06-23-2002, 09:28 PM
Well, I know a few guys who lives in Seattle who can do this. I think they haven't photographed cosplayers yet, but I can ask them I you like.

Legato/Machan
06-24-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Saru
Korea beat Spain...and that is the bomb....sorry had to say that...

Yeah, I knew that. Of course that Korea deserve the congrats but are they good enough to beat the Germany? They are pure power soccer and we (Brazil) are the art soccer, donīt you agree?

Medellia
06-24-2002, 12:59 PM
Legato/Machan, if you want to ask your friends to email me, that would be great ^_^ And yea, Spain was robbed, those refs were totally wrong. But good luck to Korea! I was hoping they'd win anyway ^_~

Legato/Machan
06-25-2002, 12:27 PM
I got two bad news:
1 - Korea lost to Gremany! Hahahaha ... I was sure that they couldn't handle it.
2 - I phoned them but they busy already. Sorry! I hope you can find another person.

kisses

Legato/Machan

Legato/Machan
06-26-2002, 09:38 AM
WOOOHOOOO!!!!
Let's beat Germany now!!!!
Germany has the football that we call the cold football, they just score and that's it, no dribles, no ART! Only goals with the head, only air-play.
Brazil has the art football, individuals plays, lots of dribles, it's an ART, a gift that only few players recieve.
Germany players deserve some points because they have more discipline than the Brazilian players.
But we will see who has the best football on Sunday.

kisses

Legato/Machan

Medellia
06-26-2002, 03:17 PM
*lol* You guys should start your own thread about soccer, I'm tryin to get help here! ^_^ Everytime I check hoping to finally have found someone, it's all soccer fanatics >_< Get yer own damn thread ^_~

Legato/Machan
06-27-2002, 08:25 AM
Oops!!! Sorry!