PDA

View Full Version : Chloe Throwing knives!

psythe
12-08-2002, 12:56 PM
My friend Will with the crazy craftsmanship just sent me an in progress shot of Chloe's throwing knives he is making for me. He rocks!

I think they look cool so far! What do you think? Hope they pass security -_-

Made of wood:
http://www.forcefedmultimedia.com/knife.jpg

:D

Bell-chan
12-08-2002, 01:46 PM
Oh wow!!! Those are so cool! What thickness are they? I was planning on making them out of wood too. :D

psythe
12-08-2002, 02:16 PM
They are 3/16 of an inch thick and 7 inches long. But I reccomend using a ruler to gauge what length they should be. Her throwing knives tend to go from the bottom of the hand to just over the tip of her fingers most of the time.

psythe
12-08-2002, 02:17 PM
for reference:

http://www.forcefedmultimedia.com/thrower.gif

Bell-chan
12-08-2002, 06:19 PM
:bigtu: Thanks! It's really helpful! I'm so excited about cosplaying Chloe :D

psythe
12-08-2002, 06:21 PM
Which cons are you attending? I think if you do AX there are going to be three Chloes at least ^^;

Bell-chan
12-08-2002, 06:53 PM
Yeah, I'll be going to AX (not enough money yet for more..) ^_^ And yes, there will be at least 3 Chloes since you, nekochan, and I will be there XD

psythe
12-08-2002, 06:57 PM
Excellent! XD! I really want a photo of that trio...lol

Bell-chan
12-08-2002, 07:00 PM
You can be sure that I'd take pictures of it! Meaning: forcing someone I know who happens to be out of costume...*cough packhorse cough* That's be a cool picture ;D

What day(s) will you wear it? I'll try to wear it the same day you will (I am hoping to have 2-3 other costumes).

Scrapps
12-08-2002, 07:01 PM
Those knives are going to rock! I have yet to figure out what to do about mine. I'm kinda partial to the fondu fork or pebbles. Whats cooler than killing with pebbles!?

Is there going to be anymore Chloes at ACEN? I'll be there!

psythe
12-08-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Bell-chan
What day(s) will you wear it? I'll try to wear it the same day you will (I am hoping to have 2-3 other costumes).

We can figure it out a little closer to the con, I have to coordinate with someone else first for my Ramsus costume, but I will be sure we all wear it on the same day, that would be really cool. :bigtu:

Packhorse XD!! lol

psythe
12-08-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Scrapps
Those knives are going to rock! I have yet to figure out what to do about mine. I'm kinda partial to the fondu fork or pebbles. Whats cooler than killing with pebbles!?

Is there going to be anymore Chloes at ACEN? I'll be there!

Thanx alot Scrapps, I'll tell my friend you really like them ^^v He is after all the one making them :D Fondu fork! That would rule! And if you show at AX as Chloe that would be a total of 4 Chloes XD! Unfortunately, I won't be making it to ACEN :(

Bell-chan
12-08-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by psyth3
We can figure it out a little closer to the con, I have to coordinate with someone else first for my Ramsus costume, but I will be sure we all wear it on the same day, that would be really cool. :bigtu:

Packhorse XD!! lol OK that's cool. ^_^ I guess I'm getting a little too excited about this XD <----just saw entire series of Noir...November 23rd

Bell-chan
12-08-2002, 07:16 PM
Her throwing knives were cool, but it was just AMAZING when she killed people with pebbles!!! XD

psythe
12-08-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Bell-chan
OK that's cool. ^_^ I guess I'm getting a little too excited about this XD <----just saw entire series of Noir...November 23rd

Nothing wrong with that, Noir rules!

Scrapps
12-08-2002, 07:53 PM
I'm too poor to make it to AX...

And of course Noir rules.

After a weird talk at club last week...anime character I'd most likely go woman for...Chloe! I just have this weird thing about people who can kill me.

nekochan
12-09-2002, 02:34 AM
hehehe CHLOE KNIVES!! SO COOL!! love them!! haha hmmmmm i need someone to test them on. -looks at "spot"- hummmmm ^^ i might actually bringing a fork but idk if security will jump me or not.. -_-

Bell-chan
12-09-2002, 12:40 PM
I just have this weird thing about people who can kill me. Hmmm....If I thought like that, I'd like EVERYONE from that series. Knowing my strengths and weaknesses as they are now, I'd be killed by anyone in that series. ~_~

nekochan
12-09-2002, 03:03 PM
fwahahaha.. just needs.. practice :D i like everyone in the series regardless of whether they can kill me or not.. <then again they proabably can.. ^^;;> :love:

psythe
12-09-2002, 06:33 PM
I made some adjustments to the schematic drawing, just adding in two more measurements. the width of the handle and the width of the blade as they were coming out a bit on the thin side. Check it again if you plan on using it for a template.

http://www.forcefedmultimedia.com/thrower.gif